Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 88

15.6K 970 179
By RojalinKKGSR

Anita and Khushi were busy in selecting stuffs for the unborn baby of Anjali and Karan, they both were excited like a kid. Arnav was too present there, but working on his laptop sitting on another bamboo couch in front of them in balcony . Winter was going to step in soon, atmosphere was too good. He had off from office and Khushi had returned earlier. Though he was engrossed in his work, his ears never failed to hear Anita and Khushi's argument over selecting things not only for little one who was coming but also for the big one who was with them, Kaira!!

"Maa.. I really think we should choose pink color woolen for sweater!! Pink looks cute on baby girls."

" And you already know it's going to be a girl.. What if it's a boy??"

"I know this is going to be another Kaira Maa.."

"Ohkay.. What is we get a little boy version of Kaira??"

" Then we will put him on sale in OLX!!"

"Excuse Me!!"

Anita and Khushi turned their heads hearing Arnav's voice who was not saying anything till now. Raising his brow, Arnav asked.

" What did you just say??"

Shuddering her shoulder, Khushi replied.

" That if the baby is going to be a boy, we will exchange him on OLX!!"

"Are you out of your sense?? Dare you think so again Khushi.. (he said loudly.) And what problem do you have with a boy??"

" Because Baby boys are too boring.. (Anita and Arnav stared at her. Khushi continued.) If you want to gift something to a baby boy, then what will you gift him apart from toys and clothes?? And after he grows old, then too there is very less stuffs to gift a boy!!! But if you have a girl, you have thousands of gift for her, and more over obviously girls are cuter than boy!! That's truth.. Baby boys are irritating."

"Ohh Really?? Tumhe kafi knowledge hai??"

Khushi blinked her eyes, Anita hide her smile.

"Baby is a baby Khushi.. And this stereotype concept of pink for girl and blue for boy is really the worst thinking!!"

Khushi's jaw dropped, was not he directly making fun of her choice??

"And you know some really cool idea then??"

" At least better than you.."

" Then come and help us selecting stuffs for the baby!!"

She said challenging him through eyes as she knew he hates this task of choosing and selecting things especially clothing. He just picks up anything from store or from wardrobe and wears it.  And for her it is a mystery that even after this he manages to look as tempting as ever.

 Arnav watched her few seconds, then got up. As Anita and Khushi were sitting together on couch, there was no space available for him. Standing behind them, Arnav leaned on the backrest of sofa and said to Anita while scrolling down on laptop screen.

" Maa.. Select white woolen for sweater and some bright colour woolen designing on it. It will go for both girl and baby!!"

He gave a look at his left side at Khushi who was staring at him annoyingly as he was intervening in between her and Anita. Though she had asked him to suggest his ideas, but seeing him actual doing so she did not appreciate as she was wishing Maa to weave something of her choice for the cute unborn baby. Seeing him enjoying and teasing her through eyes, Khushi twisted her lips.

"Maa.. But for Kaira we will select pink.. PLEASE!!"

She behaved as if they were both on some completion of win and lose. Arnav shook his head at her antics and went back to his work. Spreading his legs lazily on coffee table,  Arnav shut his eyes leaning against backrest. 

Sometime it's good to let the other person win, because in that lose your ultimate pleasure is hidden. Khushi glanced at Arnav through the corner of her eyes, thinking something she slowly whispered in Anita's ear.

" Mumma.. Select a pink and white combination for Kaira as well.. huh??"

Anita quickly looked at Arnav who was unaware of their discussion, she smiled at Khushi knowing that was another trick of Khushi to keep her and Arnav's choice together. 

" Ok.."

*********************

It was a fine morning, when Khushi entered in bedroom found her husband buttoning down his white shirt standing in front of mirror and talking over Bluetooth. She had a multitasking husband for sure, thought Khushi but in next moment her smile started vanishing as another thought came in her mind. And that thought did nothing but just disturbed her.

Arnav too was done with his phone call and asked Khushi through mirror.

" I'll not get time to return home in afternoon, Mohan will come and you send my luggage with him. Ok??"

Khushi nodded her head, Arnav again went back and started wearing his black waist coat and then black blazer when he felt a pair of soft arms snaking around him from behind. Looking over his shoulder at him through the reflection on mirror, Khushi asked.

" Is it necessary to go Lucknow Arnav??"

Arnav replied keeping his hand on her.

" You know it already.. Don't you?? We need to see the plot before starting the new branch there."

Khushi nodded her head understanding his point from his prospective and asked.

" Then why are you going to Sheeshmahal?? Just go and finish your official work and return.." (she asked with urgency.)

Freeing her hands, Arnav turned around and cupped her face.

" I'll be coming day after tomorrow Khushi. Only one day between this and don't you think after going there only we can understand actual happening."

Khushi asked impatiently.

" But.. why now?? Why Sheeshmahal??"

"That's because we need to end it soon. Remember??"

Khushi took his hands away from her face and said.

"You don't understand what I want to say na??" Kyun nehi samajhte ho Arnav??"

Pocketing his both hands, Arnav asked.

" To samjhao mujhe.."(then make me understand.)

Khushi shook her head, what should she tell him when she was not sure of her own assumption and feeling?? Lucknow was not less than a bad dream for her and she never wanted to have any connection with that place and Arnav's  visiting  there even if Vikram Singh would be there with him, that idea was not acceptable by Khushi. Her heart was not ready to let him go to that place.

 She started moving away from there not wishing to ruin Arnav's mood with her talk, she suddenly got pulled from behind and turning her around swiftly Arnav hugged her tightly burying his face in her neck.

Khushi tried to go from there and tried to push Arnav but in return his arms got tightened around her even more tightly. Being helpless under his demand, Khushi surrender herself and completed their hug tightening her arms around him.

" Why do you smell so good??" (she asked being in his arms.)

" You have to smell good if you want to impress the opposite person, that's what people says. And I don't want to let a chance go to impress my ex!!"

In reply he got a light smack on his back.

" Why can't you reply normally??"

Breaking the hug, Arnav asked.

"To ese sawal bhi mat pucha karo, jiska jawab nehi hai mere paas!! (then don't ask me such questions which answers I don't know myself.) And by the way remember last week you only got me this cologne."

"Whatever."

Khushi had nothing to say further after this, making face she moved away and said.

"Before leaving, give a call!! Ok?? And..'

Arnav completed her sentence while keeping his laptop in bag.

" And after reaching there too.. I know that Khushi!!"

"Just be safe Arnav."

In reply she got a light peck on her head. Shutting her eyes tightly, Khushi added looking up into his eyes..

"And one more thing. By chance if there will be a single scratch on you, Remember We will drop this Topic and Sheeshmahal and its issues, right here." 

************************

Arnav gave a side hug to Anita, Anita said kissing his palm.

"Take care of yourself.. Your Papa has already talk to Vikram Singh.. He will take you to Sheeshmahal.."

Arnav could not helped but smile.

" I guess I know the route Maa.."

"Shut Up Chotey.. And give a call after reaching, ok??"

Arnav nodded his head and made his way out to leave from there. Anita and Khushi watching his car leaving the vicinity of their house.

Respond guys.. Is it too much to ask for??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
147K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
21.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
414K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...