All I Ever Wanted Was You...

By humnaaahmed

[SLOWLY RE-WRITING] This book is previously known as 'PATH TO DESTINY.' Book one of the 'Benson Series.' *♥️... More

CHARACTERS.🌸
1|| His Daughter.
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
THE REMAINING CAST.🌸
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37. (A)
CHAPTER 37. (B)
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40. (A)
A/N.

CHAPTER 40. (B)

24.2K 458 91
By humnaaahmed

LAST CHAPTER.💕

Tyler was treating me like shit. I can't believe I was the same woman for whom her self respect meant the most. But Tyler just crushed it. He made me weak. My dad always warned me not to let anyone let you down. And I let Tyler did that. I don't know why I can't even hate him for how he has been treating me for the past two days. I love him so much. But he only made it hard for me.

He was slowly trying to break me. The dance and the kiss, I had earlier with Tyler came rushing in my mind. That kiss showed he still loved me but something was stopping him from coming close to me and I had to find out what was it? We weren't speaking but our eyes did all the talk. After two days of waiting, I finally got to feel his lips on mine. God. How much I missed him! But he ended it all so quick by pushing me away that I didn't even get the time to react. He is not the Tyler I knew. He is not my Tyler.

I wasn't expecting Gabriel at the party. Tyler knew him. The way they interacted looked like they weren't on good terms. I could see the hatred in their eyes for each other.

I was on my best behavior but I lost it when my eyes landed on Tyler's hand which were wrapped around none other than the bitch, Amber's waist. She was looking at my direction with an evil smirk on her face. I wonder how she made it into the party? I yelled his name and almost ran behind them but someone grabbed my hand stopping me in my tracks. All the eyes were now on me but I cared less. The person I cared about was Tyler and he was shamelessly walking out with that bitch. He looked like he was drunk.

"Where are you going, beautiful?" Gabriel's annoying voice came from behind making me turned around and face him. He had a fucking evil smirk on his face.

"Let go of my hand, you asshole!" I gritted through my teeth as I tried getting free of his hold but it only resulted in him tightening the grip on my hand.

"I said let go of my hand before I kick your balls. You don't want people around us to laugh at you, now do you?" I clenched my teeth.

"I guess my work is done here!"

He instantly let go of my hand and took steps back as he raised his hands up in surrender. I pulled my hand to myself and rubbed my wrist trying to ease the pain. I rushed out towards Tyler only to find Amber opening the door to the passenger seat and hopped in but not before giving me an evil smirk. That bitch! Before I could stop them, it was too late. They already left. I ran down the steps and a cab stopped right before me as if it was already waiting for me hop in. Without thinking twice I hoped in the cab and the driver drove to the location I addressed him.

The words Gabriel said before letting me go kept nudging me at the back of my mind. 'I guess my work is done here.' What the hell does that mean? Was this all his plan? Was bringing Amber to the party his idea? Were they two related? Or was she his side chick?

Now everything was making sense to me. Amber coming out of nowhere to the office, the same day I got a message from Gabriel and now her being at the party. That means Tyler knew about me and Gabriel. That is why he was acting so strange. He was treating me like a complete stranger. Those words he said were all out of the anger. Oh, Tyler. Before Amber does something terrible, I have to stop and tell Tyler that I had nothing to do with that bastard. All I had was in the past.

"We are here, Ma'am." The driver's voice pulled me out from my train of thought.

I thanked him after paying and moved out of his cab. He noticed my tears as he asked me if I was doing fine. I just dropped the subject saying the stupidest thing I could think of at that time was
'It's because of the dust.'

My heart was pumping so fast in my chest when I stepped in his penthouse. As I made my way in the living room, my eyes landed on Amber's purse on the couch and her heels right before Tyler's room door. Please don't be it. Please.

With my heart pounding hard in my chest, I slowly walked towards Tyler room's door, my tears started welling up in my eyes but I didn't let them fall down my cheeks. My hands were shaking when I twisted the lock.

First I peeked in the room and my heart dropped. I opened the door wide and blankly stared at the two figures before me. Tyler and Amber were naked. On the same bed. Under the same duvet. They both were asleep. Amber's head was resting on Tyler's chest. They had sex. They fucking had sex. Oh. My. God. What have I gotten my self into? I don't know how long I stood there dumbfounded. My tears freely streamed down my eyes. I shook my head and walked over to the closet. I grabbed my suitcase and left the room in disgust, shutting the door behind me.

I turned my head to left and saw Tyler's study room door half-opened. I kept the suitcase beside the door and slowly made my way in. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks. My heartfelt like someone ripped it out of my chest. I felt died from inside. I reached his desk and saw photographs of Gabriel and mine.

I took steps back when I realized he fucking knew this whole time and he fucking kept track of me. At that moment, I realized that I made the worst decision of my life. By giving my heart to the wrong person. By getting engaged to someone who didn't trust me. I turned around and took steps towards the door with my head bowed down. God. My heart hurts like hell. Can someone please take this pain away? Please. I can't bear it. I want to die. I felt betrayed and cheated on. Was I even worth it?

"I told you he is mine but you never listened to me." I stopped in my tracks and slowly raised my head up and found, Amber smirking as she stood at the doorway in Tyler's shirt. The one I was wearing two days back.

I looked at her in disgust. I took a deep breath as I wiped my tears off my face and walked over to her until I was face to face with her.

"I guess you are right! He was never mine and I should have listened to you. You can have him now. A real man can't be stolen and a real man doesn't cheat." I said in a low voice as I pushed her aside and made my way out of the study room.

I picked my suitcase and stopped before turning around. "One more thing," I said showing her my index finger. She was leaning on the wall with her hands crossed.

"Remember one thing you are just his fuck toy who he can fuck whenever he feels low. You are nothing but a bitch. A selfish bitch. You fucking ruined all this. If that bastard wasn't at the party and if Tyler wouldn't have brought you home with him, I would have been the one laying next to him after making endless love to each other." I took a deep breath as I continued.

"I know this is one of your sick games and you joined hands with the wrong person! YOU FINALLY GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, AMBER. HE IS ALL YOURS." I said with venom dripping from my lips.

She didn't even move. She stood there with that ugly smirk of hers's and that fucking hurts. I know she was laughing at me from inside. As she finally showed me the place where I stood. Which was not even close to Tyler! I was hating myself. Not because Tyler slept with her but because I fucking let this bitch laugh at me. I fucking let myself down in front of her. I let her win. The woman I hated to the core. I let her take what was mine.
Or what I thought was mine.

"Vanessa!" The familiar masculine voice came from behind me and I turned around, dropping my suitcase on the floor.

"Noah! Oh. My. God!" I ran towards him and threw myself into his chest. I cried my eyes out and he patted my head.

"Hey! Why are you crying and whose suitcase is this? What the hell is she doing here?" Noah started firing questions as he pulled me back and cupped my face.

"Tyler...left me...at the party...and when...I reached here...I saw them...laying naked on his bed....he is still in his room...sleeping." I explained in a low voice.

He looked shocked. "He did what? Oh My God! You are not messing with me, are you?" He shook his head in disbelief.

I jerked his hands off my face and moved back. "Why do you think she is here? Why is my suitcase there? Why am I crying? Obviously, I am telling you the truth! They fucking had sex." I shouted throwing my hands in the air.

"Let me deal with this bitch first then I will talk to you." He said as he walked away from me.

I turned around and followed him.
"Get the fuck out of here, bitch!" He screamed as he grabbed her bicep and dragged her all the way to the door.

"Noah! Wait."

He looked at me in confusion.
"Van, she..." He stopped when he eyed the things in my hand.

I walked over to them with her heals and her purse and shove it into her chest.

"Take this and get the fuck out of here!" She was about to leave when I again stopped her. She turned around and my right palm kissed her left cheek. I did it. I slapped her right across her cheeks. I finally did what I have always wanted to do to her.

"How dare you slap me?" She shouted as she pushed me back but Noah got in between us daring her to touch me again.

I slightly pushed Noah aside and brought my hand close to her face and slapped her on her already swollen cheeks.
"Like this!" I exasperated.

My handprint looked so cool on her face. She rubbed her red and swollen cheek and again tried approaching me but Noah was quick in pushing me behind his back and threw her out of the house and slammed the door on her face.

"Where are you going, Van?" Noah asked making me stop in midway. I turned around and saw him making his way towards me.

"I don't think I should stay here."
I muttered.

He took my hands in his and made me sit on the couch and he sat on the table as he looked straight in my eyes.

"Talk to me, Van." He softly said.

I shook my head. "There's nothing left to talk about, Noah."

He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "I know you have so much to say. I am here, Van. I am listening."

"You were gone for a week. How come you are here?" I questioned him.

"Because of you guys. Tyler messaged me in the morning about you cheating on him..." I interrupted.

I jerked his hands off my face and snapped at him. "The hell I am. He fucking had sex with that bitch when he shamelessly walked out of the party with his hands wrapped around her waist."

He gripped my shoulders and softly spoke. "Hey, I know you would never do that. I trust you, Van. At first, I thought he was messing around with me but when he showed me the picture of Gabriel Anderson and you, together at the coffee shop I immediately decided to leave for NYC."

"So what you mean is that you believed in all that shit he told you?" I sarcastically chuckled.

He shook his head. "No. I never said that. I came back to make everything right..."

"It's too late now."

"I know and I also know what he did was extremely wrong. I don't support him in his wrongdoing. I have always trusted you, Vanessa. I never for once thought you would cheat on him. I know how much you love him."

"But I don't want to stay here anymore, Noah. This place is suffocating me to death. I feel disgusted by him." I sniffled.

"Listen, I won't force you for anything but let's just hear out his part of the story."
He looked at me hoping if I would agree to that but only if he knew I was about to break it.

I looked at him in disbelief. Was he kidding me? I instantly got up taking him by surprise.

"There is no other part! I don't want to stay where I am not needed. Where I am treated like a piece of shit! If you want to support him, go for it! I am not stopping you. After all, he is your best friend and you'll support him no matter what! Even if he is the wrong one!" I said in choler.

He too got up and gripped my shoulders trying to calm me down and I did. Because I needed someone right now to whom I can open my heart to and he was the one.

"You are getting me wrong, Van. I am not supporting him and never will in his wrongdoings. What I meant is to hear him out, that's all I am asking you to do."

I shook my head and took steps back. I know Noah was just trying to sort things out between us. But right now, asking me to wait for Tyler to say something in his defense wasn't helping. I saw him with another girl. Naked. In his bed.
What else was there to explain?

I took a deep breath as I started speaking. "He left me at the party to have sex with his ex-girlfriend. That's all I know. I don't want to hear him out! Because even if he tried to clarify himself, I won't listen to him. He lost my trust, my love and me when I stepped in his penthouse. I would appreciate if you won't force me to stay where I feel like I am unwanted. After what he did, I seriously have no idea how I'm going to face him or even continue whatever we have left between us. I feel disgusted right now. In his house. By his presence. With his memories."

When Noah realized there was no room for him to argue with me so he sighed and agreed with me leaving this suffocating place.

"Okay. Fine. If that's what you want to do then do it. No one's stopping you. You are free to make your decisions. But I would like to say one last thing. You guys are going to regret it. So bad."

"Trust me, Noah, I won't. Him, definitely." I dryly chuckled.

I slide down the engagement ring and eyed his hand. He reluctantly extended his hand out and I placed the ring on his palm before balling it into a fist. I gave a light squeeze on his hand and moved back.

"Do tell him it's over between us and also to never call or even message me ever again. I am done with him." My voice cracked as those words escaped my mouth. I deeply sighed and opened my arms for him. He gave me a weak smile before taking me in his embrace.

"It's not over between us. You are still my best friend. Stay in touch. Goodbye, Noah. Love you." I said as I kissed his cheeks.

His tears rolled down his cheeks and his voice broke. "Goodbye, Van. Love you too."

I nodded as I grabbed my suitcase and took in the surrounding for the last time.
I walked over to the door but stopped when Noah's voice came from behind me.

"I am going to miss you so much, Van. You are the best. I still can't believe all of this is happening. That you both didn't make it to last. I thought it would be happy forever." He shook his head in dismay.

I weakly smiled. "I'm going to miss you too, Noah. You are one of the sweetest and coolest people I have ever met in my life. Even I can't believe it's happening. I guess... there's not always a happily ever after. Some love stories are destined to be left incomplete and sadly it's one of ours." With that, I turned around not able to bring myself to look at him with tears freely streaming down his eyes. If I would have looked at him for another second, then I would have stayed and I wasn't going to do that. So I opened the door and left his penthouse as I shut the door behind me.

I don't think I will ever be able to love someone else as I loved him. I gave him all the love he deserves but in return, he gave me the most painful memories which I will never be able to take out of my head. I know even if I tried moving from him, those painful memories will still haunt me.

I don't know why seeing him with that bitch naked on his bed didn't make me hate him. Maybe..because my love for him has no depth and has no boundaries. But one thing was for sure. I will never be able to forgive him. I won't be able to clear the image of him naked with that bitch out of my mind.

He slept with her two weeks before our wedding and only God knows what he would have done once we got married. I thought he was my destiny and my path lead to him. But I was so wrong. So fucking wrong. It can only happen in movies but in reality.
It's a big NO.

THE END!

Hit the star and leave your feedback! Lots of love. Thank you for reading.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.8K 23
[BOOK ONE.] "I'm straight!" I snapped bitterly, my face burning with embarrassment. Ace chuckled softly. "Your body tells me another story." He tease...
2.6K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
3.5M 94.2K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
137K 709 3
WARNING R-RATED Disaster-in-Waiting was a dream come true for me. Firstly writing it and then sharing it on here and receiving such a wonderful respo...