Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 86

14.9K 789 74
By RojalinKKGSR

After dinner and kitchen tasks, Khushi was proceeding towards bedroom when Anita called her from behind,

" Khushi.."

Khushi turned around, 

"When you had gone to meet Arnav, laundryman got Chotey's suit. I have kept those in my room, come, Why don't you take those now??"

Khushi nodded her head and followed Anita to her bedroom. While Anita started taking out Arnav's suit separating from other clothes, Khushi stood in center of room looking around when she found Aarav engrossed in something very attentively. She became curious and moved towards bed to Aarav's side asking.

" What are you staring at so minutely Baba??"

Aarav looked up, he smiled at her and moved aside letting Khushi take her place beside him. Khushi joined him on bed crossing her legs.

" Old albums??"

Khuhsi asked and in return Aarav nodded his head smilingly, Anita said from behind.

" Suddenly your Baba developed interest to go through old memories!!"

Khushi smiled affectionately as Aarav remarked.

" As if you were less interested than me Anita.."

Shaking her head at Baba, Mumma, Khushi looked down at those old pictures. Obviously most of those were of Anjali Di, her and Arnav's during various phases of life. Di was looking so pretty, she must say Di was carrying that charming aura since her young days. Khushi ran a finger on your Anjali's picture. Mumma too was looking so beautiful so as Baba, they both were one of the most magical couple!!

"Kaira looks so much like Di."

"I was telling Anita same.. Khushi, have you ever noticed she looks exactly like Anju whenever she does pigtails??"

"So true Baba."

There were few pics with their old friends and relatives, while going through her eyes caught a picture of Arnav. He must be hardly 8-9 years old then, But can she say Her Arnav was even more attractive then?? Specially his chubby cheeks and almost cherry like red lips with thick hair touching almost his brow line, and his mesmerizing two caramel like eyes. Arnav's feature resembled to Baba, especially his hairline!!  She was hesitate to touch Arnav's face on that picture as Aarav Baba and Anita Maa were beside her, Anita had too joined them on bed. Hiding her own smile, she took her hand back , Wish..she could steal this photograph of his from this album!! But no worry.. Being a artist has this advantage that she would not have to long for this picture. She can draw an exact copy of this photograph and that will solve the issue. She smiled inwardly remembering his features once again. 

"Chotey!!"

Instantly Khushi looked up thinking whether Maa noticed her by any chance or read her mind because that would be embarrassing. But sighed in relief as she saw Arnav near door, he must be passing by when Maa would have called him. Quickly she looked down flipping through pages.

"Han Maa.."

"Come here.."

By the corner of her eyes, Khushi could see his long strides entering inside the room walking till bed. Holding Arnav's hand, Anita asked him to sit on bed. Arnav took his place beside his mother but not before giving a quick look at his wife who was showing herself busy talking to Her Baba!! He needs to admit, no matter how old a child grows, for a father his daughters comes first just like a mother for whom her son comes first. Opposite attracts!! He shook his head, but he admires Khushi and Aarav's bond. They duo look happy with each other company.

"The joy of sharing old memories doubles when we have whole family together.."

Arnav smiled understanding what she wants to convey, wrapping his arm around Anita's shoulder he encouraged his mother to tell him her side tale seeing those pics.

" See.. How do Khushi and Anjali look here??"

While Arnav chuckled, Anita shared a laugh. Anjali and Khushi were smearing cake on each other's face, Anita said.

" You remember, even if it's Anjali or anyone's birthday.. Khushi used to order  all her favorite food items and cake. For her then, everything comes after her food!!"

"Then?? I guess even today too..", muttered Arnav himself. Khushi's jaw dropped, even though Anita and Aarav failed to hear him clearly she still read his lips movement. Arnav raised his head sensing a gaze on him, Khushi quickly looked away.

"You remember, how did Chotey once fall into canal while returning from school?? Oh my god.. Those days were horrible, he had many injuries then..My poor child!!"

Aarav mumbled, " Yeah.. But I never understood how did he fell into a canal like so.. He too never told!!"

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other, Khushi's eyes travelled down due to guilty as she remembered her own antics which resulted him to face that terrible accident. How insecure she used to be each time seeing Naina with Arnav..even though they were kids, still Arnav sharing his attention and his ignorance towards was not acceptable by her.

"Baba.. Actually that day.."

"It's getting late.. I think we should sleep Papa.."

Khushi looked at Arnav surprisingly, then Aarav who approved to his son easily. Khushi was about to tell them the real truth, Arnav again asked as if reading her mind before her.

" Are you coming now Khushi??"

She frowned, wishing Baba, Mumma good night, Khushi followed Arnav to their bedroom.

While closing door from behind, Arnav addressed Khushi who was taking out her earrings before going to bed.

"Whatever  had happened with us, when and how.. Everyone does not need to know. Something should be remained in between you and me too."

" But when was I invading your privacy then??"

Advancing towards her, Arnav said, " Then what were you trying to do in Maa, Papa's room just few minutes before??"

Keeping her hands on her hip, Khushi asked," That too comes under this privacy category of yours??"

Looking deep into her eyes, he said stressing on his words.

" OF OURS!!"

She found it hard to swallow down, her eyes travelled from his eyes to his lips. She remembered her own monologue while seeing his young photographs. She quickly looked away as she could feel she was slowing giving in herself before him, before his charm which was unhealthy for her to do so. She remembered her own promise, not to bend till this Lucnkow related topic is over in between them. She just wanted to avoid this topic. Not saying anything further, Khushi moved towards her side bed. Arnav looked at her for her for a few seconds, before coming to his side of bed and switching off the lights except the dim light of night lamp.

It was past mid night now, Khushi was still unable to sleep. Her mind was again and again taking her back to old days, she could not remember her memories with Garima Mumma clearly as she was very young then. But Mumma was always there with her in her heart being in her memory. She tossed on bed trying to find a relaxing position to sleep when her eyes fell on Arnav who was laying on his stomach. She could not help but chuckled the way sometime he used to sleep, especially in this way.. She found that funny at the same time adorable too.

Her mind then took her back to that afternoon when because of her Arnav fell into canal, then those days when because of her prank or her insecurity he faced some problems, she remembered that day when because of her action only Arnav had to face humiliation in front of whole class as she had torn his math copy, then Baba strictly asked him to stay away from painting, colouring, canvas..etc and after few days he was sent to Mumbai for further study!!

Her heart felt heavy so as her eyes. She raised her one hand to his reach and gently touched his face, examining his manly feature, caressing his two days old stubble cheek, chin. How was she behaving this evening with him when he was trying to talk to her with all calmness and patience?? How stubbornly she was refusing him?? Guilt over took her all other emotions, she moved her face closer to him and planted a kiss on his forehead like a feather touch. She could not stopped herself and moved further touching his eyelids with her lips very gently taking into mind not to disturb his peaceful slumber, her lips  planted another soft kiss near the corner of his lips. Moving back, she took his hand in her before closing her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
195K 15.2K 28
They were worlds apart but connected by their hearts since they were young. Now they are together to face enemies even from their own families. Stor...
53.5K 4.4K 29
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
810K 33.4K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......