The Alphas' Treasure

Von YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... Mehr

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

3.5K 135 44
Von YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

"A whole day with my mommy and daddy?" Milla gushed, running around her parents as they got up early in the morning to set off to get breakfast. Then they'd go to the zoo, after a park to roam around. Go get lunch, then go play soccer - a sport both parents were good at. Dinner even after that then go home to watch a movie.

Danny was intrigued to see how this would work out. Never did such things with someone before so this excited him.

"Yes ma'am! We will get breakfast and let me tell you, it'll be amazing breakfast." Kingston picked up Milla as he was ready. 

"Breakfast food? Eggs and sausage and oatmeal and pancakes and waffles and it all!"

"It all precious." Danny commented, smiling since he dyed his hair pink to hide the incoming blonde hairs. Didn't want to have Kingston seeing his sudden blonde hair and become worried.

He wasn't ready to say anything yet until things were understood more.

"What restaurant are we going to?"

"A place called Huckleberry. I've been there and it's delicious, I know you both will like it." Kingston states, walking with the them both outside.

Placing Milla in her seat he began to walk away until Danny was suddenly in front of him.

"May I get in the car to start off this wonderful adventure?"

"You don't know how to put a child into a car seat?"

Kingston frowned, going back and seeing Milla already fastened in.

"I did it for you daddy!" She squealed, Kingston looking at Danny as he smirked.

"She knows what's up."

"Does she? She learned through example."

"Did she? Then she's so smart." Kingston complimented and Milla instantly giggled soon after. Nodding vigorously to that compliment.

When he went to the front he began to take a deep breath, wondering how much he'd have to use his pheromones. He already knew people would be against Danny and they had no clue of his daughter.

It aggravated him that he had to organize his actions and everyone else's because of selfish people.

"I refuse to let people effect our whole experience. That's not fair for us, whatsoever. They can't be mean to this face." Danny gushed, looking at Milla with a big smile upon his face.

"You'd be surprised. The people in my Pack are ruthless people, they don't care about who it is - even if it's a child. That's the problem." Kingston stated grimly, driving off the driveway and onto the street. 

Going ahead to their first destination with negative thoughts. He didn't want his daughter to see or deal with anything bothersome. Hopefully she wouldn't notice, but Milla was a curious five year old.

She saw the world in a beautiful way and he couldn't hate that. He just didn't want to ruin such a thing for her.

"Are you and mommy getting along now?"

Danny wiped his head over to face Kingston who frowned also, not happy that she'd ask that question.

"You don't think we're getting along?" Danny asked, already seeing her frown.

"No. You both do not look like you get along."

"Those are not good things to say about your parents." Kingston said sadly, Milla pouting.

"I am sorry... But you guys are not getting along."

Danny ran his fingers through his hair, not sure how to feel about such a thing. He became frustrated that Milla saw how horrible he's been and that her own parents weren't getting along.

Suddenly a wave of sadness hit him and he didn't know where it came from. Only began to cover his face as he already knew his eyes were flooding with tears. Except he didn't think he should've been crying.

He knew it was the baby's doing.

"Don't cry in front of Milla." Kingston said in their Bond, causing Danny to chuckle.

"I'm trying not to. It's not really up to me of what my emotions do to me." He told him.

"Did I hurt mommy?"

"Of course not! It's not you Milla." Danny chuckled, removing his hands and revealing the gold tears streaking his cheeks. Startling everyone as he looked on his hands and the gold tears smeared his hands. Showing the shimmering gold that began to fade into his skin.

Shocking him to see that his skin suddenly looked younger and fresh. Even though he wasn't old, it looked better.

He suddenly wondered if his son was already starting to be able to hear them. Except he didn't think he was that far along so none of it made sense to him.

With Milla this never happened, but he saw that this wasn't a normal pregnancy.

"Why are your tears golden?" Kingston asked quietly, and Danny shrugged.

"Can't answer that question if I don't know myself..." Danny claimed, knowing that he was lying. Kingston automatically knew he was lying and wondered what was really going on before him.

Didn't want to assume...but he wondered if he was going through any sickness. Because Kawan's death was associated towards the gold eyes and golden hair and solid gold blood. Didn't think death was near for Danny, but he did question it.

"Didn't Kawan go through similar problems?" Kingston asked in curiosity, making Danny flinch.

"How am I supposed to know? It wasn't documented. Came home in your grandfathers arms in that state, Andreas is the only one who knows."

"Or is he?" Kingston smirked, nodding at Danny who rolled his eyes. "I'm serious. Etan is the same age as my Andreas, if not a little bit younger. They were good friends, I know he knows something."

He started to think about it and Danny didn't like that he was so preoccupied on the thought. Wanted him to stop thinking on it before he caught on.

Had to block his thoughts occasionally so that he couldn't read him. Because he found himself thinking about his son and it made him wonder think about the end result. Would he come out like Kawan?

Is that what happened in the first place?

A child, their child, killed him? But not purposely?

Suddenly he flinched, resting his fingers on both sides of his temple as he got a headache. Beginning to become nauseous out of nowhere as if someone was keeping him from thinking any further.

Becoming frustrated he wondered what his son's motive was for blocking his thoughts by throwing a headache his way so abruptly.

"You okay or...?"

Danny looked as he saw Kingston on the other side of him. Holding Milla as they were at the restaurant already. Raising his eyebrows he cleared his throat and began to nod.

"I'm fine. Just got a random headache."

"Mommy are you okay?" Milla asked in worrisome, and he grinned.

"Of course. Nervous just a little bit."

Kingston's eyes widened, suddenly resting Milla in Danny's arms. Walking inside of the cafe and began to look around. Watching it was crowded and everyone started to gawk at him.

Only for him begin to release his pheromones and he watched them all begin to understand what was coming forward. Some beginning to gag and others started to feel like they were being burned alive.

When he sensed Danny coming closer he stopped, everyone watching him walk in. The hatred beginning to accompany their faces and Danny had to calm his nerves that were starting to appear.

"Mommy, daddy, look!" Milla screeched, and everyone looked in shock as she hoped out of Danny's arms. Grabbing Kingston's hand and started to pull him towards the cheesecakes.

No one knowing their Head Alpha had a daughter with the Head Alpha to be Im.

"Can I have?" Milla asked, tugging on Kingston's hand and Danny slowly walked up. Nervous still as the whole place was silent and if anyone was to talk they could hear them.

"You can have whatever cheesecake you desire. Don't let me stop you, it's up to mommy." Kingston said, looking down at Danny who looked up at him in shock. Amazed that he was willing to say that.

Admit to everyone that they had a child together. Considering all that they've gone through with Luca, this was the best thing he could appreciate right now.

"Yes...you can have some," Danny looked down at the baker who had her eyes narrowed at him oddly, "Can we have whatever she points at?"

The baker just nodded, looking at Milla as she pointed at one cheesecake. Another and another and it came a point where everything was packed up for her.

Milla giggling as Kingston paid for all the cheesecakes and glanced at Danny in amazement.

"We can just eat some of these outside...right?" He asked, making Danny nod softly.

"I just want to get out of this awkward and uncomfortable atmosphere." Danny said in their Bond, causing Kingston to nod in agreement.

"Okay." He got the bag of cakes, walking outside of the cafe. Danny feeling like he could breathe a little bit better as he sat at a table.

Pulling out a cheesecake, he sat beside Milla and placed a table cloth over her lap. Tucking her curls behind her ears and Kingston watched with a grin.

"Daddy what is your favorite cake?" Milla asked, causing his face to twist into discomfort.

"I'm not really into sweets." Kingston confesses, shrugging when Danny chuckled at that statement. "They never really appealed to me. Just...too much. I like salty things more than sweet."

Milla contorted her face into disgust, making Kingston smile at how cute she reacted.

"That nasty."

"I know. Blame mommy."

Danny gasped when Milla playfully narrowed her eyes at him.

"Mommy was it you?"

"Of course not! You know I love sweets." Danny promised, taking out a container with a triple-chocolate cake slice inside. Not expecting this to come out, but he wasn't against it.

Milla watched her mommy begin to eat some cake and when she looked at her daddy he ate key-lime cheesecake. Beginning to smile as she was with her parents so happily.

The both of them noticing and it put a smile on both their faces.

"Milla can you tell me what mommy and you did when you were younger?" He asked, making Danny look at him in shock.

Milla's eyes lit up as she wanted to tell him badly. Wondering which story she would tell him.

"Okay, okay! When I was four - yeah! - we played hide-and-seek. I am a good finder and mommy tried hiding under his bed! Even though I saw the edge of his biggy toe!" She giggled, causing Danny to blush as he remembered her squeezing his big toe.

Hearing her squeal 'found mommy!'

A smile growing to his face he pointed at her and pouted.

"That's not fair! I thought I was fully hidden."

"Nope!" She squealed, grabbing Kingston's arm and shaking it. "Daddy if we played hide-and-seek, how could you hide? You are gigantic like a bear!"

Kingston snorted that that was the best animal she could compare him to.

"Have no clue. I would be bad at the game...look." He stuck out his hand for a high-five. "Up high?"

Milla smiled, hitting his hand only to see it go lower and showing his hand flat.

"Down low?" He questioned, and she giggled as she went for another high-five. Only to go forward and Kingston yanked back laughing his butt off. "Too slow!"

Laughing, Milla looked at him in shock as she didn't get it. Danny covering his mouth so that she didn't see him laughing at how cute their interaction was.

"No...I didn't know! Again!"

"Okay." Doing the same thing again, he raised his hand and she hit it. When he lowered it she went forward, but not fast enough as Kingston yanked it back.

Hearing her whine as he laughed and she pouted.

"Stop laughing at me!" She cried, beginning to look at her mommy and waited for him to help her. Only to see him concealing his laughter. "Mommy you too?!"

That's when Danny busted out laughing. Kingston and him laughing at how cute she was and her reaction didn't help them in trying to conceal their laughter.

"Stooooop!" Milla cried, slamming her hands on the table and Danny had to wrap his arms around his stomach to calm himself down of the laughing jitters.

"Milla you know - you know I don't mean to laugh..." Danny snorted, looking at Kingston who was mocking Milla on the side. Pouting and Danny only ended up snorting again.

Milla looked at Kingston and he dropped his mocking pout quickly.

"Bully." She whimpered, Kingston wrapping his arm around Milla's shoulder. Hugging her as she ended up hugging him back

"I kid you precious angel. I'm sorry for laughing."

"Me too." Danny chimed, making Kingston grin at him. "Forgive us?"

Milla looked at them both, all of them completely unaware of the eyes that watched them in awe. Watching the little family before them bond.

"Okay...I forgive."

🤗

Danny crouched before a dandelion, looking at the white fuzz as Milla crouched on the other side. Her eyes wide as she looked in amazement and awe. Kingston held his phone as they looked and Danny began to smirk.

"Think I should blow it?" He asked Kingston, making him nod instantly.

He watched as Danny blew the flower and the fuzz flew off into Milla's face. Causing her to giggle in excitement at the flowers fuzz.

"What is that?" She asked, making Kingston grin.

"It's called a dandelion. Never seen one before?"

"No."

"Well, there's lots more behind you." He informed her, causing her to gasp as she looked to see lots more fuzzy dandelions.

Standing up as she ran through with all the fuzz flying up in the air. Kingston taking pictures at how cute she looked. Suddenly looking over to see Danny walking behind a goose.

Intriguing him as he looked like he's never seen a goose before. Which Danny never had seen a goose before until now.

"Want me to take a picture of you both?" Kingston asked teasingly, causing Danny to chuckle as he took the phone. Taking an awkward selfie with the goose that continued to waddle away.

Handing the phone back to Kingston and he looked at the cute picture.

"How cute."

They both looked around, suddenly realizing that Milla wasn't in the same place. Danny rushing over the wolf pup area, seeing her playing with other pups and Kingston came beside him.

As they stood here Danny began to blush, just standing here together. Their daughter playing with other pets and he appreciated that no seemed to notice who he was. Or maybe they didn't care.

When he looked at Kingston he saw him looking at their daughter lovingly and he loved the way it made him feel. Clearing his throat as he faced forward and summed up the courage to ask him a question.

"Don't you think it's kind of...abrupt?"

Kingston looked over at Danny as he avoided looking at him. He could probably guess what he was asking and he chuckled.

"Abrupt of me to shift into becoming a father?"

"Yeah...that."

Kingston began to look at Milla as she played with the other wolf pups. Causing him to begin to feel a smile grow on his lips.

"I'll be honest, I never really thought of ever becoming a father. At the age I met you, I was wild and promiscuous. Never could keep my...cock in my pants. Then I met you and that all changed. Still it never really set in that I never truly ever thought of becoming a father before.

"I know Milla is my child and to know that makes me very happy. As a man, to know I had the opportunity to be a part of someone else's existence is amazing to me. It's odd but...I feel like I'm living in the world I'm meant to live in. Like it's all real and this is the real world that I'm now living in. I can't explain it...that's how broad it is for me."

Danny smiled as he knew exactly what that feeling was. He just could never find the words for it and Kingston just did.

"I felt that way too..."

Kingston looked at him and suddenly they both felt like they could relate with one another more. Causing something in both their hearts to flutter.

"You too, huh?"

They both grinned at each other as they completely forgot about the mission that was tomorrow. To talk to one of the elders with Milla, go get any helpful information on Kawan and Andreas past.

Just focusing on each other, for the first time before one another.

***
𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕞 x Aɴᴅʀᴇᴀs Aʙᴀᴡɪ
***
⚠️WARNING: there is upcoming parts that may be sensitive for others or you, so...here's a heads up.⚠️

"Thou do not look so good."

Kawan looked at Joong as he eyed him with narrowed eyes. Wondering where that thought came from, he faced back forward.

"What makes thee say such a thing?" Kawan asked him quietly, not trying to be rude as they were in a meeting with multiple Packs.

"I say such because thou has been offish. Thou have been sick very, no?"

Kawan sniffed, avoiding to answer that question. He knew it was true because he has been experiencing days where he just wanted to throw up. Ever since he had to leave Andreas he couldn't focus whatsoever.

"So what if I am. Focus on thyself please." Kawan suggested, causing Joong to become suspicious instantly. His eyes narrowing onto Kawan to see if he had any signs for what he was looking for.

Only to look away as he didn't see what he wanted, beginning to become annoyed.

Kawan on the other hand found himself excusing himself, walking to the bathroom and laid against the wall. Running his fingers through his hair he waited as he looked up at the clock.

Beginning to become anxious as he opened the door and saw Andreas walk into the bathroom. Hugging Kawan close to his chest as he began to tremble nervously. Noticing that Kawan wasn't acting as he typically would.

Not knowing that he was in extreme pain.

"Are thou okay?"

"No... Please..." Kawan crumbles before Andreas as he began to breathe heavily. Clutching his stomach and shaking his head vigorously. "I feel like I am being ripped apart inside. The pain is unimaginable, please..."

He began to cry in front of Andreas, causing his heart to feel broken. Watching Kawan be in pain wasn't sitting well with him whatsoever.

"Kawan is there something thou have been doing differently? Thee eat anything? Maybe poison?"

"No! It is none of those!" Kawan cried, crawling himself to the toilet and found himself coughing. Some blood splattering onto the seats and Andreas gasped. Helping Kawan as he started to throw up straight blood.

Startling Andreas when Kawan began cry and tremble suddenly. Noticing something wet touching his foot and he gasped loudly at the blood that was leaving Kawan's body.

Stepping back he found himself at a loss and he felt his heart starting to break down. This was his Mate in front of him and it looked like he was dying before him.

"Kawan I will get someone-."

"No it is the baby! I lost it okay? Is it not obvious to see before thee eyes?!" Kawan shrieked, Andreas frowning at him in confusion.

"Baby? Thou was with child?"

"Yes! I wanted to wait...until it was more evident. But I felt this way for weeks and I knew I was fated a disaster. This is not fair...I am sorry Andreas." Kawan cried, grabbing multiple towels he could reach and covering the floor. "I have made a fool of thyself! I believed I held a baby that we both could call our own, only to fail one job. To keep him or her safe and I lose them? I was destined this fate...but why? Am I not meant this happiness with thee?"

Kawan continued to cry as Andreas found himself crying too. Noticing him covered in blood and he knew of miscarriages, but never thought he'd be met with one.

"I know...that since we are what we are...thy body will heal itself... So I would not worry about needing to speak to anyone. I insist that thou did not fail. This kind of stuff happens," Andreas crouched before Kawan and began to clean his face with a clean towel, grinning as he still had tears coming, "Thee could not have done anything different. Trust me... Do not fret-."

"It is impossible not to. I lost our baby..."

"I know...but do not blame thyself. It is...okay, it is not thy fault. Trust me."

Kawan looked away from him, thinking about when they had sex those two times. Starting to feel the pain cease, he wondered if he could have another chance.

"What if...we could try again?"

Andreas frowned, wondering where this came from.

"Thou just lost a baby."

"Yes...thou said it is not my fault. If that is so, let me try again at this. I want a baby with thee. I am determined!"

Andreas shook his head as he helped Kawan up and saw the mess he would gladly clean for Kawan.

"Look, my love, thy body just went through something traumatic. Wait a little bit. Besides, was this not accidental?"

"So what! I was so happy...give me another chance. Andreas..." Kawan begged, beginning to feel his eyes watering. Andreas wondering if this was a bad idea.

He had a feeling that it wouldn't do them any good in the end. Except all he could think about was...what if it went good for them both?

"Andreas...?"

"Okay. We can try, this time, purposely." Andreas nodded, and Kawan hugged him as if they didn't just go through a traumatic experience.

Kawan's own conscious tried distracting him from what he just went through. Didn't want to dwell on it too long because if he did, it made him cry too much.

It was too raw and all he could do was try to ignore it as best as he could.

And Andreas knew very well he was too. But was too blinded by just trying to make Kawan happy that he already signed away his life.

Or did he?

👀

No words.

Sorry that I was gone for so long, life is tough.

Living a life here than, a totally different one in the real world. Interesting... 😁

What'd you think? Any thoughts?

Luv ya!!!!🥰❤️🥰

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9K 145 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...
143K 6.9K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...
1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
614K 25.1K 90
"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands I have to marry. My nails that I've man...