An Old Friend ✔️

By your_jagiya91

I don't want to run into him. Not him. Anyone but him. So I'm not going. High school reunions are overrate... More

Disclaimer
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTYONE
TWENTYTWO
TWENTYTHREE
TWENTYFOUR
TWENTYFIVE
TWENTYSIX
TWENTYSEVEN
TWENTYEIGHT
TWENTYNINE
THIRTY
THIRTYONE
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE
THIRTYFOUR - Final
THIRTYFIVE - EPILOGUE

EIGHT

21K 1K 952
By your_jagiya91

The question hung in the air, humid and suffocating. He didn't look away from me once, but his hand moved from my body to take hold of my face. His hands were strong and soft, and he held me so gently it made me close my eyes.

I was able to stop the tears from falling, and with the helps of his thumbs, my face was even dry.

"Please look at me."

His voice was calm and low, but I tightened them shut even more.

I can't lie to him.

I can't say 'no.'

I just can't.

"Please, Jin let me change my shoes." I whispered. I felt pathetic and desperate to get out of this situation and it was the only life line I had.

At least that's what I thought.

Suddenly his hands were off my face and hooking behind the back of my thighs. I let out a surprised 'yelp' as he brought me up into his arms. I wrapped my own around his neck and held on as he turned us and plopped me down on the table. Without saying a word, he fell to his knees and started to unbuckle my heals from my feet.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little out of breath.

"If your damn heels are cutting off the circulation of blood to your brain then I'm taking them off."

I wanted to laugh.

In any other situation that would have been funny.

He got one off and moved to the other and I tried to pull my foot away form him. "Jin, I can-"

But he jerked my foot back to a comfortable height for him to finish taking them off. Once he threw it across the room he looked up and stood tall so that we were eye level and he shamelessly spread my legs open so he could stand comfortably between them. I let out a small gasp at his forcefulness, it turning me on in the same instant.

Secretly.

He cupped my face with both his hands again making me look right at him. His expression was serious making me gulp with a dry throat.

"Do your feet feel better?" I nodded. "Good, then I'll ask you again; Do you still love me?"

"It's been 8 years Jin."

"That isn't an answer."

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes again. "Does it matter?"

"It matters very much Noona- open your eyes."

I did as he demanded. His voice was strong but soothing all at once. I could read him now. He was anxious, scared maybe. I raised my hands to take hold of his wrists tightly.

Here goes nothing.

It was like a rush of relief.

Like a weight lifted off my shoulders as the word rolled off my tongue.

I was never ashamed of it.

I was never ashamed of the facts.

They just scared me.

But right now, as I said the word, there was no fear.

"Yes." I said with a bold, steady voice.

His eyes searched mine and for a moment, I was at peace. I had finally told him that I loved him.

This was a weird time to do it.

Weird place.

Weird circumstances.

But peaceful nonetheless.

But then he kissed me.

I was so taken aback by the action that I froze at first.

His lips were soft like I thought they would be.

His taste was sweet just like I thought it would be.

He moved his body closer to me and his right hand ran through the roots of my hair at the back of my head keeping me close to him. He took a firm grip of my hair and it made me snap out of the daze I was in. My hands flew into his hair gripping tightly and I tilted my head to deepen the kiss.

This was really happening.

I finally responded to the kiss, opening my mouth to him. He took the invitation and curled his tongue into my mouth teasing mine. I whimpered a little, and the kiss became heavier, faster, more heated and damn was I in heaven.

The movements of his mouth were strong and slightly erotic. It was like years of pent up tension was pouring from both of our lips. I was proud that I kept up with him, even dragging my tongue along his bottom lip, teasing him and making him let out a low, deep moan. Our breath when our lips parted was harsh and his left hand moved from my hair down to take hold of my waist. He pulled me impossibly closer to him, and I fell into his body more pushing up against him.

His lips moved from my lips to my jaw and he planted sloppy, hot wet kisses down my jawline to my neck. He didn't stop there, his lips puckered harshly stopping at the spot where my neck and shoulder met. he sucked and the slight sting was soothed right after by by his wet tongue licking over it. He focused on that spot and continued to suck making goosebumps scatter across my body. There was a thrill of having his lips on me which shot down my spine making my back arch from the sensation.

He hummed against me again, and I thought my eyes were going to roll to the back of my head. Finally when he let go of that flesh of skin, his tongue and lips crept back up my neck and made it back to my lips.

This time the kiss was soft.

It was slower.

It was passionate.

He was pushing so far into me that I thought he would climb over this table and on top of me.

But he didn't.

He just kissed me.

He kissed me the way I had always wanted him to kiss me.

Finally, after my lips started to become sore, he started to pull back. But before he disconnected from me completely, he planted a few more soft pecks to my lips.

My lips became cold, and I kept my eyes shut tight afraid that this was just my imagination.

He didn't really kiss me.

Did he?

"Noona?" I heard him.

"Hm?" I responded, still with my eyes closed.

"Will you please open your eyes."

I shook my head. "I'm okay."

I heard him let out a soft chuckle. "Why won't you look at me?"

I shrugged, now just being childish. "Dunno."

"Noona." He scolded, and took hold of my face again. "Please open your eyes."

I hesitated, but somehow found the strength to look at him. His eyes were so warm, and they were sparkling with an emotion I couldn't decipher. I cleared my throat and couldn't find any words, so I said the dumbest thing I could.

"My feet feel so much better."

He laughed and pulled me into his embrace with a hug. "I'm glad."

I sat there, slightly dazed.

That really just happened.

He really just kissed me.

We stayed like this for a moment until I was able to find my voice. "Why did you do that?"

He pulled back from me and I could tell he was thinking about his answer. "I don't know." He finally said.

"You don't know?" I asked raising an eye brow.

He shook his head slowly. "I just...wanted to."

That triggered something in me.

"You're unbelievable." I said pushing him away from me. "Move."

I jumped down from the table, and made a B line to the door. "Wait!" he called after me.

"No." I replied swinging the door open.

I stomped my way down the hallway, hearing Jin yelling from a few feet behind. "Wait....Noona!"

"Leave me alone, Jin." I shouted.

Luckily, I made it to the back door Of the banquette hall and Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, and Hobi were all still sitting at the table we had previously been using. I walked over to them, when Yoongi saw me, he jumped from his seat and ran up to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Noona!" We heard him shout from behind me.

"Please keep me away from him."

Yoongi nodded before taking hold of my hand and pulling me into the opposite direction. Hoseok, knowing something was up, stood when he saw Jin following us, greeting him warmly.

I knew he was trying to by us time, but when I turned around, I saw him coming after us. I felt adrenaline course through my veins, anger building the jets the fueled them.

"Noona wait!" We heard again, as the elevator we were in front of dinged and the door started to open.

We ran into the elevator, and of course, the door almost closed when a large, strong hand stopped them. They opened up to reveal a panting Kim Seokjin and his eyes were furrowed together.

"Leave me alone, Jin." I growled.

"You can't just walk away after a kiss like that." He growled back.

"Kiss?" Yoongi exclaimed in shock. He turned over to me and his eyes lingered to the right side of my neck. "Shit, Jin what the hell did you do to her." He started to reach over to my neck to touch it but I swatted his hand away.

Jin made his way into the elevator pressing the button for the top floor.

"Why did you run away from me?" he asked stepping forward.

I clug to Yoongi's Hand even more so, and he looked as if he was uncomfortable.

"I don't go around kissing people." I hissed. "Especially people who just confessed to me."

"You told him?" Yoongi gasped.

Which followed a, "You knew?" From Jin.

"Of course, I knew, she's my best friend."

"I was your best friend." He retaliated.

"You were your own best friend, who are you kidding hyung?"

"That isn't fair." He said, then looked back over to me. "Was I such a terrible friend that you never thought you could tell me?"

"Can we just leave it alone?" I asked. "You don't have to kiss me just because you feel bad."

"I didn't kiss you because I felt bad!"

"Then why did you kiss her?" Yoongi asked.

"Can you stay out of this?" Jin narrowed his eyes.

"Well not really, we are in a small elevator."

Jin let out a huff and stepped closer to me, placing his hands on my shoulders. "I kissed you because I wanted to."

"Why did you want to kiss me? You have never kissed me before, not ever, not once. Why did you want to kiss me in that moment?"

"I...I don't know. All I know is I wanted to. I have a reason but I am so overwhelmed I can't think straight."

"So....it was a mistake?"

"Absolutely not." He growled making me cower a little. Damn am I glad Yoongi is here. "If I could, I would kiss you again in a heartbeat."

"Why can't you kiss her again?" Yoongi asked Jin.

"What?" I snapped my head turning to him.

"Why can't he kiss you again?"

"Yoongi!"

"I'm serious." The elevator dinged and we made it to the top floor. With all his might Yoongi pushed Jin out of the elevator and dragged me by the hand pushing me out as well. He stepped back into the elevator pressing the button for the lobby and grinned. "I'll see you tomorrow, Noona."

"YOONGI!"

But he just smiled and waved as I watched the doors shut, leaving me with Jin.

I heard him clear his throat and before I could turn around, he took me by his hand and pulled me down the hall.

"No!" I said trying to pull my hand from his.

His grip tightened but he stopped and turned to me. "Please?" he asked softy. "Please can we just talk...just tonight."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

He pulled me again, stepping backwards. "Just tonight, there is so much we need to talk about and I have so many questions. I know this is selfish, but please?"

"Jin..."

"You owe me." He said. "You left me, You left me knowing nothing, you owe me a few answers. Please Noona!"

He looked so dejected and I honestly felt terrible.

He was right.

I sighed heavily and quit resisting his tug On my hand finally lacing my fingers between his. I walked peacefully with him all the way down to the end of the hall. We made it to a few double doors and he let go of my hand to pull out a key from inside his wallet?

"A key in your wallet? A key in a hotel?" I asked.

"It's the presidential suit."

"Right, I forgot, you own this place."

"Mhmm." He grinned.

He opened the door and it was as if you were living in a penthouse. There was a livingroom with chair and couches and a fire place, and then you could see the opening to where the bedroom was. He grabbed my hand again and pulled me inside shutting the door behind us.

I could feel my stomach twist but I wasn't sure if it was from nervousness, or excitement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr. CEO By 💜

Fanfiction

2.3K 187 20
You are getting a new boss at the company you work at, what you don't know is that a little mistake from your past is hunting you when the new CEO sh...
61.8K 3.4K 41
You and Jin knew each other in high school. You both graduate and assume you'll never see him again. A few months later, during freshman year of coll...
1.3K 41 20
I'm Kriztel and here's my story..... Gangster and heir of Lee corporation. SSOA UNIVERSITY, me with my cousins were the queens in that school. What...
1.4K 80 12
What will happen when You have three people crushing on you? But one of them you don't know who it is and it suddenly stop and you don't know? what i...