You Stare into the Abyss, and...

By adamabyss12

This is based on Meta-Kaz's old Abysstale comic chapter 1-7, and I may do the transformations of Sans, in bot... More

Prologue
Initiation
Advice to the Schnee and an Unwanting Reunion
Jaudinence 1 & 2. Dealing with a Faunus Hater and Team RWBY VS Team SPAN
Forever Falls part 1 and 2/History of obtaining an Elemental Orb
The Stray
Black and White/Fragile Pain, and a New Redemption
Taking Neopolitan to concert.
a Trip to the Beach
Atlas Experiment gone Wrong/Best Day Ever
Battle against CRDL Again and New Song with Emerald
The Spider's Dance
A Dance Dance Infiltration/Time to Prepare for the Field Trip
Taking A Trip to Mount Glenn
Battle on Mount Glenn/No Brakes...
Breach/The Encountering of a Henchman of Salem
Hanging out with Emerald, Ilia, and Trifa
It Is Time for Round One/What Purpose does the Abyss Hides?
It Is a Brawl in the Family...Sans' Anger
The Lesssons are Learned...A Talk from Raven
Never Miss a Beat!!!...and Another New Love Interest!!!
Fall/Deception Redirection
Beginning of a Promise Part 1
Beginning of a Promise Part 2
Beginning of a Promise Part 3
Destiny
Intervention
Battle of Beacon
The Heroic...and the Monstrous...
Promises of a Destiny Beyond
The Awakening
Who am I, truly?
What is the Next Step?
Repairment
Of Runaways and Stowaways
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Execution
A Much Needed Conversation
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri/Ren's Past
Take Back Control
No Safe Haven Here/A Large Surprise to A Certain Saluting Android
Special Chapter: Halloween at Beacon
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air/Who's the New Lady
Unforseen Complications
Lighthing the Shadow
Necessary Sacrifice
Known by its Song
Rests and Resolutions
Alone Together
Known by One's Other
True Nature
Prepare for Battle
Vault of the Spring Maiden
Downfall and Highrise
Fate's Passing
Going with the Bounty Hunter, Only Time
Argus Limited
What are you hiding
the Truth is Finally Revealed
How Could You Have Lied to Us?!
Vision of Ancestory
Face your Apathy and Fears
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End/Broken Emotions
Continue and Move On
Stealing from the Elderly
Seeing the Lady in the Red Shoes
Our Way
Might Shall Guide This Light
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approah
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstances
A Night Off
Spark
Speed Date with Harriet Bree
Best Case Act
What is the Meaning of the Past?
Special Chapter:Happy New Year
Return to Ebott City
Home is Where the Heart is/Rememberance
What Can Defeat an Evil God?
Fear
The Robot Maiden
Fall and Evolve
Valentine special
4Th of July
Ebott's Battle Begins
A Bull's Rampage and a Lion's Courage
An Ironwill and a Good Witch
Trapped
Midnight
A New Timeline
Back to Atlas
A Wanted Reuinion
Fight to The Last Breath
Grief
Goel and Blake catch up
Can't Leave Just Yet/4th of July
Locating Shade Academy, Another Reunion
Important...

New Challengers...and New Lovers

328 7 4
By adamabyss12

So after a bit of thinking, I decided...that I should skip. Finding a name with the letter Z is so difficult for even me. So I will skip this scene, but I will say...JNPR are still the winners.

Sans Gaster Point Of View...

Okay...so Team JNPR won the fight against team BRNZ. Man, that is one battle that I thought was intense, though not as intense as the ones I'd been through. Even SSSN played against an unknown team was not impressive. Even through the match, I still kept thinking about Cinder. There is no doubt that she might cause trouble here.

"I have a bad feeling about this. If Cinder is here, she might try getting someone who's our friend killed."

Than, Kyo, in phantom form, appeared, and spoke to me, as my eye glows turquoise.

"Agreed. There is no doubt that she might cause some catastrophic event in the tournament. We have to make sure she plays at our rules."

"I am aware of that."

And than, Kyo vanished to where he had came from. Me and my Team are down at the arena, ready to fight another team. I wonder who it is?

As everyone kept on thinking about the possible next match, Dr.Oobleck's voice came blaring out.

Oobleck: "Ah, well, Vacuo fans are sure to be hurting after that one, but this next one will have them on the edge of their seats!"

Than, Professor Port spoke in the tournament.

Port: "Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite, but these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone-filled teammates we've seen so far! I'm of course talking about...SPAN!!"

We than walked into the ring to see a group made of all females.

The first has lightly tanned skin, indigo hair brushed over to her left side, and olive eyes. She wears a high-necked, tight-fitting gray shirt, along with a long, light blue coat. She also wears a leather bandolier with a shoulderpad on the right, which also appears to hold her weapon. She also wears gray pants and dark gray boots. She even has a crossbow-sword hybrid. Neat design!

The next female has tanned skin, dark blonde hair swept to the left, and violet eyes.

She wears a sleeveless green dress with an asymmetrical hem, what appears to be golden scale armor underneath her dress that covers her chest, neck and left arm, a lighter green sarong tied around her hips, and a golden pauldron. Two thin chains loop from the front of her pauldron and around her torso to the back.

She also wears a pair of over-the-knee scale leggings, the same as her chest armor, armored boots with a small heel matching the pauldron, and a simple chain bracelet with a ring connected to it on her right hand. She even has a spear.

The other young female with olive skin, curly black hair pulled back from her face into ringlets, and brown eyes.

She wears a black corset dress with a dark gray front, purple hem and purple laces on the back. The upper part of her dress is light gray, with a high gray collar and elbow length sleeved with black cuffs. Her belt is a long purple ribbon edged in gray, with a bow in the back and tied in the front, and connected to the belt are a pair of armor tassets that i guess act as storage for her weapon. I wonder what weapon she will use here?

She also wears light gray stockings and pale gray ballet flats, with ribbons around her lower legs.

The last female has fair skin, brick red hair left loose and olive green eyes.

She wears a blue waistcoat with two long tails and brown bodice detail. A blue crop vest of the same color is worn over the top. Her skirt is cream underneath an orange open-front layer. She wears a pair of dark blue belts crossed in the front and back, and a pair of silver pauldrons, held in place by a leather belt across her chest. Her shoes are a pair of simple, dark brown boots with a folded top. She also has a Kris.

Outside, in the stand, I heard Weiss yell: "Good luck, Sans!"

I turn to see Weiss looking at me, while cupping her hands rather sweetly, and having hearts for eyes. I grinned with a thumbs up, and turn to another stand. Yikes! It looks like we have a fan club! There are groups of female with our faces. The females gave out hearts to me and Papyrus, while Amber and Nero's pictures are given Apple and Ice Cream symbols, as well as saying: you're the greatest on the pictures themselves. Amber and the others must have noticed it to, because they all have swear-drops on top of their heads. I looked at Team NDGO. I wonder what they are thinking about.

Nebula Violette P.O.V...

'That little guy...he must be the leader. He is so cute.'

Dew Gayl P.O.V...

'The big guy is fine, I guess. But the little guy is way more cuter.'

Gwen Dancy P.O.V...

'The little guy is so much handsome than anything I've every seen!'

Octavia Ember P.O.V...

'The little guy is so handsome. He must have caught the attention of a lot of girls. He's even caught my and my teams attention! So outstanding!'

Sans P.O.V

Ehhh. It's probably nothing. Maybe I am just over exaggerating a little bit. As we took a stance, I telepathically called out to my team.

'I will take the leader. Papyrus, you take the one with the black hair. Amber, you take the one with the spear. Neo, you take the one with red hair.'

The all agreed with my plan, and we than prepare.

Nebula: "Alright! Home field advantage!"

Sans: "Not unless I take the advantage first."

Oobleck: "3...2...1...GO!!!"

I spoke, as I summon my Abyss Chain, and use it like it is a type of whip.

I am doing it so I think it as fair. I would feel like I am cheating if I use all of the powers present.

The girl with the arrow than tried to fire an arrow at me, but I jumped in the air, and tried to strike her. She dodged, and tried to fire another one. I threw my Abyss Chain at the arrow. They both got knocked out of thin-air, and landed on the ground, piercing it. She than proceed to fire more arrows at me again. I dodged it, and than used my scarves for defense.

I curled into a ball, and prevented the arrows from piercing me and my Aura. The arrow girl is surprised, but as soon as I stood back up to fight, she shook her head, and try to shoot arrows again. But as I kept dodging, she than switched her blade to a sword, while speaking this.

"Okay, shooting star. Let's go out cutting."

She jumped in front of me, and then, suddenly, the arms of the crossbow than folded, and the top extended. The handle part of the crossbow folded, and she used the but of the crossbow like it's a usual sword.

"You know...you are a very handsome guy, for one so small."

CRACK!!!

Did she said...WHAT I THINK SHE SAID???!!!!!

"Small...SMALL???!!!! OH, I WILL SHOW YOU SMALL!!!! COME GET SOME!!!!"

I than summoned a blade, and used the creepy stare, as well as using the single eye to intimidate her, as well as flying fast! But shockingly, she isn't intimidated. In fact, she's actually blushing!!!

"Ohhh...I like that people like you are eagerly intimidating. It is my favorite type."

What the Fffff...I shook my head, and licked blades with the very flirtatious female.

(Imagine Scarlet as Sans Gaster)

This is nuts...she if going to keep on flirting...

"Author!!! Please change the story perspective!!"

Author: "Not again!! I told you not to do-"

"JUST DO IT BEFORE I SOCK YOU TO NEXT WEEK!!!"

"Okay!! Fine! I'll do it!"

Papyrus Baskerville Point Of View...

I don't know whether my brother made the right choice, or the worst mistake yet. But looking at his fight, I could say that he did both right and wrong. I am having some real trouble trying to get close to the one with the dagger, but it looks like she used fire dust on her weapon. She is making firy shockwaves to push me back, as well as trying to use flying dirt to blind me.

She did another shockwave, but I jumped over the very hot shockwave, and got close. I swung my blade, and she lost 10% of Aura.

"You are clever, tall guy. Hey, did you know how cute your leader really is?"

My right eye twitched at the way she spoke to me about my younger brother.

"My leader...that's my brother."

She has her eyes widened, but seem to settle down, and is only smiling more. I do not like that.

"He's still cute to me. and I think my weapon, Blaze of Glory, Will be the answer to the problem."

She than attack, and I clashed Blades with the female. This will be very tough.

Fall Maiden Point Of View...

The one with the spear is very troublesome, even for me. She is using her semblance to manipulate the air to make a fast tornado. If she did not use her semblance, she would have summon just a blast anyway. I would like to use my Fall Maiden powers, so that I could make the tornado disappear without trouble, but Sans told me that the people who tried to take it is here in the tournament. He told me to not use my power here, or risk getting it taken away from my life again. Ultimately, I chose to follow by his plan and not use the Fall Maiden's Power. The last time was a close call, I would remember.

(Pretend that is Amber in the place of Sage Ayana.)

As the tornadoes close in on me, I swung my staff and made a windy shockwave, so it could dissipate.

Thankfully, Sans changes the design of my Staff, so the people who took my powers don't recognize me. They might get suspicious, but that's all. Luckily, sans made a different spear. It still has the air dust, but now he gave me ice dust on another one he has made.

I tried to use an ice blast at the female, but she used a fire dust to counter the beam. I than tried it again. It she jumped, and a ice pillar is formed. She is getting on my nerves.

"You know...your leader is a cute guy, I'll give you that. I want to keep on hugging your leader."

I felt as thought the vein on my head is about to pop a vessel. I charged and locked weapons.

"Ohhh...you are not getting your hands on my boyfriend."

I spoke to the female. But than she spoke out this to me.

"Well...with an appearance like that...he is bound to get more. And he will like Galactic Nova."

I blushed, and than grunted as I pushed her away. I than tried to do the ice beam once more. But she dodged it, and got close to kick the staff out of my hand. She tried to pierce me, but I jumped in the air, and landed on ground. I than did a punch, a hard jab at the shoulder, and a very hard kick right in the stomach. I than ran to my weapon, and got ready to fight against the female again.

The female than used he water and made a tornado. This is going to be a very, very hard fight.

Point Of View Of Neopolitan...

The female that I am facing is just plain annoying. She kept on throwing knives at me, forcing my to use my umbrella, which is thankfully unharmed. I have no idea how much of the lives are in that bag. Does she have an infinite supply of it or something? I have no actual idea.

"You know...you have a rather handsome team leader here. I have know idea how you even have gotten him."

I got a tick mark that is appearing on me. If I had the ability to speak, I would say 'you are not taking him!' But unfortunately, that is not the case for me, really. She than tried to throw another knife at me, but this time, I had enough. I kicked it away, charged at her, and kicked her in the stomach. She was than sent back. She got up, and tried to throw it at me. But I have used my semblance and made a copy of me, while I was behind her. I than appeared and kicked her in the face, when the illusion shattered. As she looked at me, I did this pose mockingly.

I held out a mechanical sign that says: 'Let us see, it you can defeat me when I use my semblance: illusions'

"Tch...I will beat you at you very own game. Astro Edge will see it through."

She than rushed at me, and I did the same. I than kicked her in the stomach, but she threw a knife, and took a bit of my aura away. But her team aura is gone more than my team.

Third Person Point Of View...

"And Team SPAN is ahead!"

Oobleck spoke out to everyone. This is true. Even team NDGO has been a trouble to Team SPAN themselves, They are still taking the lead, but it was very slightly. Then, Team SPAN did another unexpecting move.

"Everyone, switch partners!!"

Amber than switched to Nebula Violette. She tried to use her arrows, but Amber used the wind to knock it down to the ground. She than used another shockwave to send her to the water.

Papyrus is now switched to Dew Gayl. She tried to use tornadoes, but Papyrus has a trick up his sleeve. Papyrus than began to run around so fast, he combined the 2 tornadoes together. And he sent it back to Dew, Who is sucked in and brought to the water.

Sans takes on Gwen Dancy. Gwen than tried to use her knives, but Sans used his Abyss Shards to deflect them to ground.  She than tried to attack him with the knives Melee, but Sans used his scarves and sent Gwen down to the ocean.

Neo now is taking on Octavia Embers. Neo is actually way more advantageous than her other friends fighting. Octavia tried to attack what she believes is Neo, when she struck the ground, causing dust to cold her vision.  But when the dust settles, she is gone. As she looked around, Neo came out of nowhere, put her in a headlock, and kicks her to where her friends have been sent to: The Water.

As Team NDGO than stood up from the water, they looked at Team SPAN mockingly.

"Huh! You think you can beat us?! Is sending us to the water your best plan yet?!"

Nebula spoke to Team SPAN, as her team began to have a mocking smile to. But to their surprise, Sans actually began to laugh aloud.

"Heheheheheheh...actually, yes. We can. Now Amber!"

Sans shouted aloud. Amber than used her ice side of her staff, summoned a beam of icy energy, and froze the water, locking Team NDGO in their place.

Dew: "What!! No!!!"

Octavia: "What is his plan?!"

Gwen: "Even though he's finishing us, I think he's cute!"

Sans: "Heh...if you like me this much, wait until you see the finishing blow."

I than pulled out one final trick up my sleeves. Surprise!! It's the Abyss Gaster Blasters and the Abyss Chain, along with the Abyss Shards!

The crystals themselves than shined, like a rainbow is covering the entire arena.

Nebula: "Woah!"

Dew: "Beautiful!"

Gwen: "Amazing!!"

Octavia: "WOW..."

Vwwwwwooooooommmm....PPPROOOWWWWWWWW!!!

He than launched all of his attacks at them. Their auras went down to zero. Team SPAN...has finally won the battle.

Port: "And Team SPAN wins!!"

The crowd has cheered. The fan club has clapped, and the females blew kisses at Sans and Papyrus Sans than went to the group, and held his hand to the leader. The leader looked surprise, but than he used his scarves to make 3 more arms. The females took the arms, and he helped them out of the water.

Sans: "That was an amazing fight that you all had put up."

Nebula than giggled and spoke out to the Gaster.

Nebula: "You to, but you pulled up more of a fight than all the others that my group has fought before."

Dew: "Yeah...What you did was very incredible!"

Gwen: "How you all fought is very Elegant."

Octavia: "Not to mention very difficult to hit."

Papyrus: "Heh...you all were difficult to."

Amber: "It was so hard to touch you."

Neo: We have no idea how we could beat you.

Sans "By the way. If we meet again, do you think we can do this again sometime?"

Nebula: "Yes...we can do this again sometime."

As they began to shake, Nebula than had a grin, and pulled him to kiss his cheek. And than, all of them began to kiss.

A minutes later of kissing...

After that, they had left, but not before introducing their names to him, and Sans is unconscious from that thing that just happened. And right now, they are outside of the stadium

"Well, that was rather bizzare today."

Than suddenly, Ruby came out of nowhere and talked Sans.

"Wow, Sans! That was so awesome!"

Yang: "Now you've made it to the next round!"

Blake: "It was incredible on how you have fought there."

Weiss: "Yeah, And Sun and Neptune there are being dorks.

Oobleck: "That concludes the matches for today. Please leave the Coliseum IN A CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION!"

Yang: "Come on, let's go congratulate 'em."

The six girls and the two guys start to head out just as the same ribbon-adorned craft passes over the Colosseum, which than cause Weiss to stop in her tracks and Ruby to bounce into her.

Ruby: Uh, what are you viewing?

Weiss is than looking up at the craft with a strange expression and strain in her voice: "She's here!"

The Schnee heiress' face displays a mix of joy and anxiety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
111K 3.7K 52
(Y/N). A peculiar soul; A human core, with a skeleton's power. Her parents are ashamed of her, beating her every time they catch her using magic. One...
2.8K 158 10
❝ Long Ago, Lived Monsters, Humans, Mages, and Dragons. All living in peace. Until humanity decided that Monsters, and dragons weren't meant to thriv...
327K 9.2K 49
[I have decided to do what I always wanted 😄😄]:some people put warnings for these so.....CHILD ABUSE IS DISCUSSED You were, thought to be mute and...