Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 84

21.2K 796 94
By RojalinKKGSR

Sitting behind of Khushi on scooty, Kaira asked- How long will it take to reach India gate cookie??

" Umm.. I guess 20 more minutes."

Kaira had her two little arms wrapped around Khushi's waist, she nodded. While looking around, her eyes fell on someone unexpectedly, she screamed loudly.

" Cookie.. Uncle.. Uncle.. There!!"

Khushi had to applied sudden brake due to her scream, she asked worriedly.

" Who??"

Pointing towards Arnav who was coming out of Purple Orchid café, Kaira exclaimed.

" There.. See."

Khushi turned her head, her lips too broke into smile seeing Arnav, asking Kaira to wait patiently, Khushi again started her scooty to reach near Arnav who was proceeding towards his car at parking lot, doing something on his phone. Kaira and Khushi giggled while blowing horn behind him but not making any other sound to make him realise their presence. Arnav was busy with his phone, he too did not find it necessary to look behind. In order to give some space to that person behind him to let the person go easily , Arnav moved aside a little but still drooling over his phone.

Kaira frowned and whispered to Khushi from behind.

" Can't uncle see we are only here??"

Khushi replied in slow voice.

" He does not know we are here, so he is not looking behind. (She explained to this impatient "baby.)

" Blow horn once again and loudly.."

Khushi nodded her head, joining with Kaira in her prank and did so while Kaira stood up on scooty holding Khushi's shoulder tightly in her small fist so that she would not fall. Arnav was irritated due to this continuous blowing of horn as there was enough space to pass by. His mood was already disturbed due to Sheeshmahal issues, this continuous annoying sound was boiling his blood in anger. He was highly infuriated, and turned around to give earful to that fellow person for this noise pollution when his eyes met with two pair of mischievous and hazel eyes.

"Uncle!!"

Kaira screamed loudly, Arnav's eyes opened wide.

" What the hell Kaira?? Sit down.. "(he asked , while diminishing the distance between them.)

"Hi..", Khushi gave her million dollar smile.

" What are you both doing here?? Going anywhere?"(he asked Khushi, while making Kaira sit down back on scooty so that she would not fall by chance.)

Kaira replied on behalf of Khushi.

" Yup.. We are going towards  India gate, then we will have ice cream there and some chat.. Then we will return.. You know it's weekend today!!"

Arnav raised his brow. Kaira sounded so much like Khushi when she talked about Food.

" Is it so??"

Kaira nodded her head, while wrapping her arms around Khushi's waist tightly from behind. Arnav noticed her tiny arms around Khushi's waist, he looked up at Khushi's face. Khushi could not control her own amusement seeing that frown on his face, Was he serious?? For god sake, Kaira is a baby!! She looked away, hiding her own smile!!

Though she understands his reluctance to see anyone near her so closely but can Kaira be included there? No.

Not understanding the inner havoc of her uncle Kaira said.

" Bye Uncle.. See you in evening.."

"Evening!!", Arnav shot another glare at Khushi, " Not this time Khushi.." (Though he did not say much, Khushi understood what he was referring to her. )

Shaking her head, Khushi pressed the self start button.

" Bye.. We are getting late.. Kaira, Say Bye to Uncle.."(she indicated Kaira)

Arnav moved away from their way to let them move, Kaira suddenly turned her head leaving Khushi when Khushi was almost 50 meters away from his reach.

"Uncle..Muhhaaa.." (she threw a flying kiss..)

" Careful Kaira.. "(Screamed Arnav loudly as his eyes fell Khushi's imbalancing scooty due to Kaira's sudden movement!

He stood there watching duo, until both of them disappeared from his eyesight.

*************************

When Arnav reached at RM in evening, found Anjali and Anita chit-chatting. He smiled at Anjali, coming forward to her, he kissed her on her head.

" How are you??"

Anjali touched his cheek lovingly.

" Perfect.. Come, sit with us for sometime!!"

He joined them, Anjali had come to pick Kaira but Kaira and Khushi did not reached till then. Arnav took his phone to give a call to Khushi as it was late. But Khushi did not answer the call, Anjali noticed a bag in his hand, she asked.

" Any special thing for Khushi??"

Arnav raised his brow confusingly, Anjali indicated towards that bag he was holding. Arnav shook his head negatively and was about to say something, they heard the scream from behind..

"We are home!!"

Trio turned their heads, Kaira ran inside screaming while Khushi was locking door from inside after Kaira. Kaira was happy seeing her mother, she ran to her lap. Khushi too came inside and sat beside Anita joining others but not before passing a smile to Arnav who also reciprocated that. Kaira's eyes fell on that bag on tea table, she asked.

" What's there??"

Arnav took that bag and handed to Kaira.

" That's for you!!"

Happily Kaira opened and found bag full chocolates, when her happiness knew no bound Anjali could not believe Arnav had given Kaira so many chocolates as if Kaira was going to open a small candy land.

"Are you nuts Chotey?? If she eats all of these, she will surely fall sick!!"

" That's your duty to look after her Di..(replied Arnav shuddering his shoulder.)"

Anjali looked at him sarcastically.

" Oh..Really?? and what's your duty??"

Arnav replied proudly, " To spoil her of course.."

Anita and Khushi burst into laugh, Anjali's jaw dropped hearing his straight forward answer. Excusing from others, Arnav started leaving. 

" If my daughter falls sick na Chotey, I'm not leaving you for sure and then you will understand what's the meaning of this spoiling duty!!"

"We will see that!!"

Not turning, Arnav disappeared from there. Anjali turned to Kaira.

" And you.. Stop eating all at a time, if you wish your teeth to be white like pearl.."

Kaira did not hear anything, Anjali turned to Anita and Khushi.

" I'm telling you both Mumma and Khushi, remember my words, Chotey is going to be the most Spoiled father in future.. (Khushi became conscious..) He is surely not going to let a single chance go to go to pamper his kid!! Today shows future.. And I'm sure of it after his today's action."

Anita smiled.

" If father does not pamper his kids, then who will do.." (she took her son's side.)

Khushi was finding it hard to hide her own grin, the person who can treat his wife with this much care and gentleness, who can pamper his niece with such delicacy, she certainly could not imagine how was he going to treat his..Oops, their future kids!!A blush came across on her cheek.

"Di.. First tell us about the report?? What's there??" (she tried to divert this topic, as that was going to make her feel uneasy if they continue to discuss more.)

" Report?? What are you both talking about??"

A shy smile came across on Anjali's lips, it did not take longer for Khushi to come to conclusion as she was already aware of this news before. Getting up from her seat, Khushi came to Anjali and giving her the tightest hug, she smacked a kiss on her cheek.

" Congratulations to the mother-to-be for second time!!"

A pleasant smile appeared on Anita's lips, Anjali came and hugged Anita happily, kissing on her hair, Anita asked.

" When did you find out?? Why have not you told me till now?? And Khushi.. How did she come to know??"

" Actually Mumma, yesterday I was at hospital for the test when Khushi called me. I had told her then but asked her not to tell anyone as I was not fully confirmed whether it was positive or not. Today morning I only got the pregnancy test report."

Khushi joined duo, wrapping her one arm around Anjali's shoulder, she said.

" We are so happy for you Di.. I wish this one to be another cute munchkin like my Kayu and we will name her as Shayera!! Will not that be perfect??? Kaira and Shayera.."

Anjali blushed, Anita hugged her both daughters contentedly, gathering happiness.

*************************

"Why are you wearing this white Tshirt??", asked Kaira to Arnav while pulling his long sleeve.

Arnav still answered her one of the lame question asked ever to him.

" I got it first after opening closet.. So!!"

Being satisfied with his reply, Kaira moved away from him and started roaming around in room. Apart from him and Khushi, it's Kaira who roams around his room so freely like so. Though he is not very fond of sharing privacy, but still this excuse comes to a pause for this little kid!! Arnav was sitting on bed, watching Football match on TV but at the same time keeping an eye on Kaira.

Arnav found Kaira trying to drag that recliner which was at least 5 times bigger than her size. 

" What are you trying to do??"

" There are comic books in that book shelf of cookie's. I want that Disney one."

Now this was something unexpected for Arnav, Khushi still reads comic books. He was left in hilarity. He got up, picked up Kaira in his arms and took her to that book shelf, Kaira found many comic books among them she took a Disney related book. As per her order, Arnav came to bed back with her. Cuddling herself in her  Uncle's arms, Kaira said.

" Now read me stories from this book.."

Arnav shrieked up.

" What?? No way Kaira.. I'm not a story teller for heaven sake.."

"No.. Read, Cookie reads for me."

"Then let me call Khushi.. I really don't know."

"No.. You have to read Uncle.."

Arnav had to submit himself before this little commander.

After few minutes, Kaira shook Arnav diverting his mind.

" My leg is paining now.."

Arnav replied mockingly," This is what happens if you run around whole day not sitting at all.."

Kaira made face," Press my leg.. Mummy does this when my leg starts paining!!"

Arnav raised his brow high as if asking Are- you-serious?? Kaira started shaking Arnav forcefully, having no option left Arnav said loudly.

" Fine.. I'll massage your leg.. Be quite now Kaira!!"

Taking a deep sigh, Arnav started pressing her little legs gently to reduce her pain as per her order. Kaira laid down on bed, still licking one of that candy her Uncle had bought for her earlier.

When Khushi entered in room, she found that cutest scene, Arnav was softly massaging little kaira's leg while she was busy reciting some of her poems taught by her Miss.

"Good job.."

"Very funny.. "(He made face.)

Khushi giggled.

" By the way Arnav, you should not have teased Di like that. At this stage Di should always be relaxed, happy.."

" Really?? What's so special happening to her now??"(he asked sracstically.)

Suppressing her smile, she said while cleaning the mess on coffee table.

" Nothing.. It's just that another little Kaira is stepping into our world soon.. May be within 8 months or so and she would not appreciate it if her Uncle troubles her mother like so!!"

Arnav sat straight, keeping that comic book back on bed.

" You meant.. Di is.." (he was left in awestruck.)

Biting her lips, Khushi nodded her head.

" Yup.. She is!!"

And that smile Khushi witness on Arnav's face was not less than any million dollar exchange. He was thrilled hearing this news, any brother feels excited hearing his sister's becoming mother news. Pecking kaira's forhead who was not aware of anything.

Arnav was about to leave from there to meet his sister, stopped and turned to Khushi.

" Wait a second..Were you talking to Di about this and stopped suddenly as I came inside last day??" (Seeing her sheepish smile, Arnav added..) I'll talk to you later.. Remember we have our account unsettled..

Yearning a laugh from her end, Arnav left from there to meet his sister who was talking to their mother. He straight came forward and hugged Anjali- Congratulations Di..

Lovingly Anjali wrapped her arms around his back, pulling away from hug, Arnav asked," You ok?? You need anything.."

Anita laughed," Chotey, your Di is not sick!! She is pregnant.." (Anjali smiled shyly.)

"Yeah.. I meant..(he was sort of words to explain his feeling..Hugging his sister once again, Arnav said huskily.) I'm so happy for you Di.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 14.3K 32
ARSHI FAN FICTION ROMANCE 1st place in #childhood love. 6th place in Memoryloss.
44.6K 3.3K 20
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
1M 42.6K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
614K 27.2K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.