Just Write

By MB_Peculiars

If you're researching for a certain topic, try and check out the table of contents of this book maybe I discu... More

Author's Note
Speech: "Change Starts From Us" (Mother Earth)
Essay: "Connecting The Dots" (Life)
Short Story: "Bitter ko kasi"
Short Story: "Alamat ng Lapis"
Essay: "An Eye of An Artist" (Inspirational)
Poem: "Wailing Child" (Abortion)
Poem: "Wild Desire"
Essay: "Transformation of Mars"
Spoken Word Poetry: "TABOTILNGA"
Literary Analysis: "Laughter" by Maningning Miclat
OST: Fixing Someone Broken
Literary Analysis: "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost
OST: Selfless
Short Story: "A Halo as Diguise"
Essay: "Mother Mary"
OST: Friendship
Poem: "Pabor"
OST: Photographs
Narative Report: "Entrancement"
Literary Analysis: "A Warm Cup" by Andrea Passion Flores
Feature Article: SOAR Concert For A Cause!
Reaction Paper: "Of Studies" by Francis Bacon
Reaction Paper: "War On Drugs"
Pabula: "Si Hunyango at Si Palaka"
Poem: "Beautiful Home"
OST: Youth
Essay: "Dance floor and Balcony" (Leadership)
OST: Feeling Lost
Poem: "Ironic"
Spoken Word Poetry: "Malayo"
Short Story: "Mag Bigay Liwanag Sa Ating Mundong Dumidilim"
Feature Article: "You are Unique In Your Own Way" (Multiple Intelligence)
Poem: "The Music Of Our Unitive Love"
Poem: "Young Hearts"
Essay: "The Pandemic's Silver Linings"
Essay: "Wika Bilang Sandata Laban sa Pandemya"
Parabula: "Ang Tatlong Mag-Kakapatid na Magsasaka"
Essay: "Is Radiation Harmful To Humans?"
Essay: "Anti-Terror Law Should Be Repealed"
Essay: "Digital Infrastructure in The Philippines Must Be Upgraded"
Essay: "Unjust Extrajudicial Killings"
Essay: "Federalism in The Philippines"
Essay: "The Role of Electromagnetism in Our World That We Take for Granted"
Poem: "Ang Tunay na Kalayaan"
Reaction Paper: "Propagate Gender Equality"
Literary Analysis: "Annabel Lee" by Edgar Allan Poe
Literary Analysis: "Self-Reliance" by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Psychoanalytic Criticism: "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Allan Poe
Reaction Paper: "The Beauty of Failure"
Article Critique: Bongbong is The One Running For President and Not His Parents
Essay: What Reason Do You Have to Not Vote for Leni Robredo?
Flash Fiction: The Last Unsent Letter
Poem: "Alone With The Ocean"
Poem: "Pluma"
Speech: Four Simple Rules

Speech: "Break That Barrier" (SOGIE Bill)

2.2K 39 0
By MB_Peculiars

To start this speech, we want you to imagine a certain scenario. Imagine someone traveling towards a path where they desire to go. But during their journey, there was suddenly a thick and huge barrier on their way. And that someone is the LGBTQIA+ community, the barrier represents the people who are against and discriminates them, and that path where they desire to go represent their gender identity.

The purpose of our speech is to help
break that barrier. To help this community voice their rights, their exemptions, the respect and acceptance they deserve. If you're one of those people who still insist that people from LGBTQIA+ should be identified based on their biological gender, that is a close-minded thinking. That kind of person only looks at their own perspective; they only see half of the picture. We shouldn't force them to be someone that they're not.

In order to help us attain the purpose of this speech, the bill that was proposed recently will be a massive help. The SOGIE Bill, an abbreviation of sexual orientation, gender identity, and (gender) expression. The purpose of this bill is to prevent various economic and public accommodation-related acts of discrimination against people based on their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. This bill will help serve equality and security specifically for the LGBTQIA+ community. We aim to persuade people to support this bill. Cause we do believe that people's words are powerful given to our situations right now. The words we spit could be unconsciously or purposely harsh or cruel opinions. We should be careful and be sensitive to what we say. These kinds of statements build that barrier and make them feel that they're not respected, that they're shamed, and bashed. Most importantly, their dignities and rights are crushed.

We want you to see the bigger picture and be open-minded. Help us break that barrier and don't add yourself to those who thickens it. We are all like a rainbow, we might be different in colors but we are all human. That's all, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.3K 100
She walks around trying to fix everything, but she's the one who's broken. ❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀ *None of these quotes are written by me unless stated otherw...
387K 19.6K 199
Drops of Poetry It's raining outside my window Just like my emotions inside me The taste of the salty rain and sorrow Every problem falls on...
33.2K 2K 112
Second book of cool psychology Facts I've learned from my psychology courses/on professional psychology websites. Hope you all enjoy!! *I TAKE NO CL...
2.3K 57 5
The healthcare field is full of technical terminology, including a number of medical abbreviations that are used to complete patient charts, write pr...