Junoesque ✿George Weasley✿

By LuLuOnFire

Junoesque (adj) Beautiful and imposing, like the goddess Juno // #2 in georgeweasley 15.06.2019 #1 in georgew... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
Amaranthine

89.

16.4K 639 605
By LuLuOnFire

Blair saw a flurry of spells and orange hair. She stayed in the corner of the hallway as Fred and George took on Fletcher as a team. Whatever possessed Fletcher with the confidence to take on two wizards who were also masters of trickery, Blair didn't know. But she did know that he was somehow doing it. His defensive spells still weren't the best, but his curses and jinxes were pristine. He must've had some sort of training since the last time they saw him, because his wand work had improved greatly. Some of his spells were even silent, meaning he had been practicing nonverbal magic.

As impressive as this was, Blair could see the three of them leaving the house without many causalities (beside the Muggle being stuffed into a bin bag). If Fred and George were able to stun Fletcher for just a moment, they could apparate back to the hotel and pack their bags. Now that they had what they think was her father's potion book, they should be able to head back to The Burrow and be protected by its barrier once more. But the twins didn't seem like they were here just to put Fletcher on his ass for the billionth time. They were here to permanently put his ass on the ground and keep him there.

Fred and George took turns in shooting jinxes towards the Death Eater all while keeping a barricade around the corner where Blair huddled. They worked hard to get that book and they weren't going to lose it to this persistent, annoying pipsqueak. But with each spell they shot, Fletcher was somehow able to shoot a counter curse that would send their spells into the walls and furniture around them. The living room was now in a state; the T.V crackling from a Reductor curse going through it, the wallpaper peeling and growing tentacles from a strange jinx of Fred's, the light bulbs raining sparks from being exploded and the sofa flipped with its stuffing spilling on to the floor. The neighbours must be thinking that yet another murder is currently happening at the already infamous home. George dreaded having to obliviate even more Muggles because of Fletcher's actions.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

George wasn't able to deflect the spell entirely. The flash hit his arm and it went stiff against his side, now useless and hindering his performance. He was lucky to keep the rest of his body safe with a protection spell, but it wouldn't be long before Fletcher would finish the job. His arm stayed useless next to him and he tried his best to help Fred, wishing for time to pass so the spell would ware off.

A red flash left Fletcher's wand and Fred's head whipped to the side, the rest of his body following as he fell to the floor. His head hit against a step of the staircase and Blair shrieked at the loud thud. Fred went limp with blood flowing out of his nose and from his temple; out cold and leaving George alone in the duel.

Blair took the time to crouch down and tilt Fred's head to the side to see his wounds. Making sure to stay behind George's tall legs, she saw that the spell had knocked him out and broken his nose. The step that his head collided with only worsened his unconscious state and Blair cursed herself for being careless enough to not bring a vile of her healing potion on this occassion. Of all the times, this was probably one of the direst. Instead, she took her wand and performed the Episkey charm on his nose. A soft crack was heard and droplets of blood leaked down his lips, but his nose was straight and exceptionally ordinary.

"Expelliarmus!" Fletcher cried and George's wand sparked out of his hand. The wood clattered against the wall before rolling across the carpet. The Death Eater grinned in triumph and George gulped, taking a step backwards closer to his unconscious brother and vulnerable fiancé.

"Finally," Fletcher sighed, rolling his head over his shoulders and loving the way George's face fell. "I've wanted to do this since seventh year. You embarrassed the hell out of me, Weasley. And you, Rosier. All you had to be was fucking quiet."

Blair's anger flared. She stood up from over Fred and stepped in front of George, her wand out and pointing directly at Fletcher. The book was clamped in her other arm and against her side, putting it in full display for him to see. She knew that he wanted it and would kill all three of them for it. But showing him it was satisfying. His eyes flung right to it and he thought he could summon it out of her hands as if she was a child. He believed that she was foolish and always needed the twins around her like a damsel in distress.

"She's finally standing up for herself. Not hiding behind the weasels anymore, huh?" Fletcher mocked, his head cocking to the side to eye the book. 

The girl stayed silent. She first fired a curse, which caught him off guard. But he didn't hesitate to send his own spell back, initiating the two into a duel of their own. George watched anxiously as Blair and Fletcher faced off, sending pieces of furniture into the air while deflecting each other's spells. He had never seen Blair duel like this before. She was determined and was putting up protection spells after every jinx, charm and curse to keep all three of them secure.

Fletcher was starting to tire. His wand work was becoming sloppy and his aim was starting to favour the wall to their left. The spells that did manage to hit Blair's protection field were weak and wouldn't even bounce off; only diminishing right there and falling to the floor pathetically. Sweat started to appear along his hair line and his eyes were shifting around the room, looking for something that would put him to an advantage.

But Blair wasn't merciful. George grinned and found a new admiration for his girlfriend that he still hadn't yet uncovered. Every day, he found something new about Blair that made her even more fascinating and lovable. This was new. Her wand work was excellent and her face showed that she was concentrating hard on her opponent. Fletcher couldn't handle her brilliance and was panicking, taking steps backwards and panting loudly.

At last, Fletcher's wand flew out of his hand and disappeared behind a table that sat against the wall. The clatter of its disappearance made Blair cheer mentally and Fletcher shake in fear. He had been defeated and could only rely on Blair's mercy that he once found hilariously ignorant. But he didn't laugh this time. It was now something that could save his life.

"P-Please..." he mumbled. "I-I'm sorry for everything I've ever done."

"No you're not," George scoffed, picking his wand up from the floor and standing next to his amazing fiancé. He now had full function over the arm that was once stunned and felt like he was on top of the world with his love by his side. "You don't feel sorry for anything."

"I do! Really!" Fletcher cried and sniffled. "I'm sorry for killing your cat! Please, I was-"

Blair flicked her wand and the man disappeared. George's eyes widened and he turned to the girl next to him, not believing what she had just done. Her expression was tight and a flare was in her dark eyes. The mention of Jasper had pushed her over the edge and she wanted Fletcher gone from her sight immediately. George didn't know that she would have had it in her to actually do such a thing to someone no matter how much she hated them. She had a mean glare but was really a softy.

"D-Did you just..." he stuttered. "Did you just kill him?!"

"No," she said in a light voice, letting her wand fall to her side.

She walked forward and bent over, shooting back up with her hand out in front of her. In between her forefinger and thumb, was the antler of a cockroach. The grotesque bug tried to scurry its legs to escape but only met the air, Blair's arm keeping it suspended and helpless. If George listened closely, he would hear tiny shrieks and cries that belonged to the Death Eater who had made their lives difficult for several years.

"Ew, you're touching it!" George cried but was grinning widely. "You turned him into a bug! You're brilliant!"

"I try," she shrugged with a casual grin. But inside, she was exceptionally proud of herself. She had never seen Fletcher so helpless and pathetic. All that pent up anger she once had against the man who murdered her cat and had groped her in her last year at Hogwarts washed away like dirt down a drain.

"What do we do with him now?" her boyfriend asked before jumping up and down in glee. "Can I squish him?!"

"Hm, I've got a better idea," she hummed before pointing her wand at the shrieking bug. "Obliviate."

The cockroach stopped it's struggling as the thin, white mist flowed out of Blair's wand and into the space between its antlers. It's legs shot up for a moment as it swung back and forth in the air before struggling again, only with no tiny shrieks and recognition to the situation. Blair lowered it to the floor and let the bug crawl away from her. She watched it tread about the carpet as a newly born bug and searched for places to hide and fester.

A loud crunch was then heard as George's shoe came down on it. Blair gasped and shot up, glaring at him as he twisted his foot deeper into the carpet.

"George!"

"What?! He's a Death Eater! He could remember and come back to kill us again! Crawl in our mouths while we're asleep and eat away at our flesh bit by bit!"

Blair sighed and ran a hand through her hair. They were finally free from the pest of Fletcher Potts. She had planned to let him go to live his life as a cockroach forever, but she supposed that he was still the Death Eater that had targeted them and killed Jasper that day in Diagon Alley. It settled her conscience knowing that he was gone and was one less addition to You Know Who's huge army. They hopefully now can find out what was so desirable about her father's book and finish the war for good.

"We'll need to wake Freddie up before we go," she mentioned and went to head over to his body that was still limp on the floor. But her elbow was caught and she turned to see George staring down at her intensely.

"You were brilliant by the way," he stated, eyes full of admiration. "We'd be dead without you."

"We would have been fine."

"No. You did it, Blair. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

George leaned down and connected his lips with hers. They were soft and moved slowly, the blissful feeling filling his stomach like it was their first kiss. He remembered standing in his dress robes outside the Great Hall with Blair in her beautiful blue dress. His robe sat over her shoulders and she watched the snow coat the courtyard, while he stared at her and came to terms with his feelings once and for all. He remembered turning her to face him and leaning down to kiss her softly.

"George-" she tried to say but was cut off by the overlapping of his lips. "-your-brother-is-bleeding-out-on-the-floor-"

"He does it all the time. He's fine," George said in a rush before going to kiss her again. Blair rolled her eyes and stepped back; making him pout and stomp his foot like a child. She headed over to where Fred laid on the floor and lifted his arm, hooking it around her shoulders and attempting to stand.

"Can you help?" she strained from his heavy weight and he rolled his eyes at her.

Once Fred's arm was around George's shoulders, Blair let the man lean against his brother as she headed for the kitchen. True to her fears and Fletcher's words, a bin bag sat against the back door with its sides bulging with the contents and a knot tied at the top. She couldn't bare to leave the Muggle in such an inhumane disposal. Fighting against her urge to be sick and shrink away from the body, she untied the knot of the bag and levitated the Muggle out of the house and into the backyard.

"You ready?" George questioned when she appeared back in the living room. Fred hung over his shoulders with blood still staining his face, but would only have a headache when he woke up.

"Yeah. Let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 5.5K 67
❝ he and i are closer than friends, we are enemies linked together, the same sin binds us ❞ | in which lilium snape is bound to harry potter by fate...
7.2K 207 15
Y/N starts his second year at Hogwarts, and what starts as a normal year slowly descends into chaos as something sinister roams within the Hogwarts c...
133 11 10
Harry x y/n story love isn't how it always seems y/n will go on crazy adventures but who she will end up in the end?? - J.K. Rowling owns all the H...
480K 17.8K 83
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫..." The Les...