Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

By nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 8

1.5K 50 24
By nctwannabe

So this is what Minah and Minyoung's convo would be like in the situation from chapter 7. Enjoy:

3rd Person's P.O.V.

5 am. The time when the genius' are awake and ready to go. For Kim Doyoung, 5 am is the time to workout and prep for the day. Being a doctor in such an unpredictable gang leads to many things, including a lot of stress which he managed to reduce with a 2-hour workout in the morning. He doesn't look the type to work out so much, but that's only because he wears loose clothing. Beneath the loose shirt and the doctor's coat lies a body carved by God, or at least that's what Minyoung thinks.

Speaking of Minyoung, it was unusual for her to be up at this time, but duty calls. She was in the kitchen baking every and anything she could possible bake. She was unsure of what the person she was baking for liked, so she made it all. It was unlike her to forget something so important at the wrong time, but she did. She had her earphones in, not wanting to wake up anyone, whilst piping her fourth batch of macaroons. It was unusual for her to bake so much, but she was stressed.

Doyoung, the bigheaded fool thought she was baking for him. It would only make sense, wouldn't it? "Ahem," he said, but didn't get a response, "Minyoung!" Minyoung jumped out of her place within a second and pulled out her earphones, "Doyoung! You scared the living shit out of me. What are you doing down here?"

"Me? What are you doing down here? Have you forgotten that I workout at this time and am usually down here."

"Oh shoot yeah, sorry about that. I'm just baking, but I don't know what he likes so I'm making everything."

"Wow, first you forget that I come down at this time and now you've forgotten what I like to eat?" He said with a cocky tone. "No, I know exactly what you like to eat, but I'm not baking for you." His face instantly dropped, "t-then who are you baking for?"

"Why are you making such a big deal out of me baking for someone?"

"You said it was a guy, why wouldn't I be worried?"

"Hmmm... let me think, oh I know why. You left me to go 'think' and haven't returned since. It shouldn't matter who I bake for and last I checked it was none of your business," she said before putting the earphones back in and continuing to pipe. She found peace in baking, it was like therapy for her.

On the other hand, Doyoung was fuming, he had never been spoken to in such a manner from Minyoung before and especially about a guy! She had never stayed up the whole night to bake for him and now she's suddenly doing it for some other 'guy.' Doyoung was beyond pissed and broke four punching bags in the process. He had never been so violent before, but the thought of her putting in so much effort for another man boiled his blood.

Mark Lee

It's been three days, three days since I've been operated on, all I can do is thank Doyoung and Yuta for saving my life. They've done so much for me and I can't even get up to shake their hand. EXO tortured me for hours, injecting me with all kinds of nasty stuff and attempting to brainwash me. Guess I was a tough cookie to crack, they weren't stupid to just throw me out though. They most likely injected some form of microphone or tracking device inside of me, which is possible with today's technology. I made sure to tell Yuta that as soon as he picked me up and it was the first thing I mentioned to Doyoung. He said he managed to find and get it out without causing too much damage. He also mentioned telling the microphone to "suck his private part" except it was the actual word. I don't understand how people can swear so freely, I can just about get 'ass' out.

The small room I was stuck in was freezing cold making it hard to sleep, not that I get any in the first place. I was trained to make a two hours sleep feel like an eight hour one. I'd been used to all sorts of pain, so what I experienced at the EXO household was a piece of cake, speaking of cake I could do with a slice right about now. 'I wish I could have some form of company,' I thought to myself, it gets really lonely down here with no one around.

As if magic, the door opened. It was Minyoung, what's she doing here? "Minyoung?" I whispered,

"Oh Mark, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up so early," she said guiltily.

"N-no it's okay, I enjoy the company, but why are you here?" She walked back out before bringing trays and trays of baked goods. I had never had the opportunity to try any of her baked goods, so seeing all of this baked for me made my cheeks tint pink and my mouth drool. "I came here to give you these, I baked them last night, well all night," she said quite flustered.

"Oh wow, Minyoung, you didn't have to do all of this for me. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, thank you."

"It's really no big deal Mark, it's the least you deserve. Do you mind if I stay here? Everyone's asleep and I have nothing better to do."

"Yeah sure that's fine but what about the EXO system?" I asked.

"All taken care of, but I'll tell you about that later when you're properly healed. Stress this early after surgery can slow down the healing process."

"Who told you that?"

"I did," spoke a slightly deeper voice, it was Doyoung checking up on me. Minyoung suddenly grew uncomfortable, I wonder why. Maybe she's scared of him, if he lays a hand on her I'll personally slap him up. "Doyoung what are you doing here?" She asked in quite a nervous voice. "I'm checking up on Mark. What are you doing here Minyoung?" Her fingers were shaking slightly and her lip twitching, "I-i baked all of these for Mark. I realised that he had never tried any of my baked goods, so I made them all." What, she noticed? She noticed that I had never tried a single pastry, cake, cookie or filling of hers? Wow, she actually noticed me. The butterflies in my stomach started flipping and my already pink cheeks turned red. "Oh, I see," he said cruelly, "if you don't mind, Mark needs his checkup so you can leave. If you realised or not, the door is over there," he said whilst pointing at the door and avoiding any form of eye contact with her. Why is he treating her like absolute poop? If I could, I would punch him to the ground for being so rude to someone as nice as her. "O-Oh ok, I'll get going now, bye Mark," she said, with her voice slightly lower than usual. "No, can she stay?" I asked, "no Mark, I don't think you'd want her interrupting your privacy,"

"No she can interrupt it, I-i mean it's fine." Her face lit up and she returned to her seat. The room was awkwardly silent, it was as if we were both waiting for Doyoung to leave. I didn't know why he was acting this way, he's usually really nice and sweet.

Jeon Yoona

Seo Youngho. A man of many wonders, a man who has his eye's set and a man I'll never have. But that doesn't mean I can't keep trying. There he is teaching her how to fight and defend herself. She'll need to be able to defend herself after touching my man. I don't understand why Jaehyun wasn't good enough, it took me forever to convince Taeyong to change his mind. And now I'm back to square fucking one, watching them two eye fuck whilst I stand from the corner.

I don't know why I decided to fall for Youngho, there are so many other single choices here and yet I chose the one who knew what he wanted. That's it, I want what I can't have, I want Youngho. I've slept with many men, it's part of my job, but not one pleases me the way he does. I want him to be mine, to moan my name and yet he only moans hers. Would she still like him if she knew all the things we did together? And all the dirty things he's consumed behind her back? I refuse to let this bitch have him, I refuse!

Lee Minyoung

The evening was upon us, and by us, I mean Mark and I, we had been talking and laughing all day. We had pretty much eaten all of the baked goods and laughed to the point where I thought he was actually dying! I enjoyed every part of the day, except the ones where Doyoung walked in with a face like my backside. For someone good at walking out, he's also good at walking back in.

I knew he was jealous, but I wasn't using him at all. I did really enjoy our conversations and I look forward to the ones to come. At this point, Mark was in a much bigger room and a few of the other members had joined us, including Doyoung. Jaehyun has left for the weekend with his girlfriend, I'm pretty sure he's going to propose! Donghyuck and Youngho sat on both sides of Minah, she didn't look too comfortable, but I knew she was gassed. Winwin also has joint us, he hasn't been around for the past few days due to business trips and I was glad to have him back.

There was an awkward silence, similar to the one in the morning. It was as if we were all waiting for someone to speak up, but it wouldn't happen. Donghyuck suddenly looked down with a smug smile plastered on his face, I knew instantly that he was going to do something stupid. None of us were in the mood and I knew shit was going down. "Minah, thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most," he said quite loudly before pulling her into a tight hug. Johnny's face instantly turned red and was practically on fire. He stood up and pulled them apart, "Why the fuck are you touching her psycho?" Oh shit, he's asking for a fight. We all know this won't end well yet we're all waiting in anticipation to see what happens next. "What the fuck Youngho? Get off of me," he replied furiously before pushing him back. "You son of a bitch!" And just like that, Donghyuck and Johnny were beating the living shits out of each other. "Get off of each other!" Minah shouted, but neither of them responded. Johnny pulled Dongyuck up by the legs before slamming him into the glass table, with MY food on! Donghyuck was covered in blood, glass, food and fury, he fly-kicked Youngho into the wall before wrapping his legs around his body and putting him in a headlock. Youngho then kicked him in the nuts making him let go before shoving him into the wall, the same spot where he was previously slammed into. Donhgyuck quickly got back up before getting punched to the face, "YOU STUPID BASTARD, GET OFF OF MY WOMAN," he shouted in between punches. Donghyuck grabbed his fist before strangling the elder, "SHE ISN'T YOUR WOMAN, YOU DUMB, UGLY FUCK!" They continued to argue over Minah for a good five minutes whilst the entire room was in absolute shock.

It took Winwin to pull them apart and slap them both around the head for them to stop. The two looked around and I knew they were both feeling guilty, Minah was sobbing and I would've comforted her if I hadn't known that she was lowkey happy that they were fighting over her. We all heard what they said, they were both heads over heels for her and I knew it was going to get her seriously hurt one day. Blood was splattered everywhere and out of all times, Doyoung pulled me out for a 'chat.' "What?" I asked impatiently,

"what? Is that all you have to say for yourself? YOU SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT BAKING FOR ANOTHER MAN AND THEN FED HIM AND LAUGHED WITH HIM IN FRONT OF ME ALL OF TODAY!" He screamed, he never screams. I've heard him shout, but this was unlike anything I had experienced. The tears built in my eyes and my vision suddenly became blurry, soon the sadness turned into anger when I pulled out all of my strength and slapped him as hard as I could on his left cheek. "YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT!" I screamed back, "YOU LEAVE ME TO 'THINK' ABOUT US AND NOW YOU'RE SHOUTING AT ME FOR BAKING FOR MARK, THE POOR BOY WHO WAS TORTURED FOR HOURS!" His face was blood red and I knew he was going to scream back, I prepared for myself for the worst, but our argument was cut short when we both heard a gunshot. I knew it was Taeyong as it had seemed as if the others began to argue in the time we were gone. We both looked at each other before returning to the room.

Taeyong was fuming, it seems as if recently he's been losing his temper more often than usual which isn't good. The room was an absolute mess, a mixture of blood, sweat and tears, as well as food, was splattered everywhere. "Can someone explain what happened here?" he said in a calm voice. Oh, shit, we're all dead, his calm voice is always the worst. Taeil was standing on his right side, with an equally terrifying face, something I would've never imagined. "Anyone? Or would you rather answer to my gun?" he spoke. I spoke up first, maybe I can calm him down,

"Tae," I spoke in a soft voice, "p-please calm down."

"Minyoung, please. Just leave, I don't want you to see this side of me." I didn't bother arguing back as I didn't want to see the side of my brother that was going to come out. He'd always protected me from seeing him lose his temper and today wasn't different from the rest. I walked out, leaving the rest to deal with Taeyong's fury. It wasn't fair for them but I couldn't disobey my brother especially at a time like this.

A/N: WOW! I cannot believe this book has hit 100 views, I am genuinely shook! Thank you everyone for enjoying and reading this book! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
683 45 17
To, All the boys I've loved before (A NCT 127 Fanfic) When your nine secret love confessions gets delivered to the nine mentioned boys how will you d...
190K 7.7K 28
"Why are Gods protecting me?" ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl with a bad life, limited hope and unknown secrets gets protected by GREEK GODS? 「 Thank...
470K 15.1K 53
"You don't want to do this, I'll ruin you." "Maybe I want to be ruined." What will happen when Mirae finds out her friends are all in a gang and she'...