HIS

By renasbooks

BOOK 3 °•°mature content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Lorenzo a single father, a billionaire with two kids. Neith... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Authors Note
New book
sneak peek
New book

chapter 28

61.7K 1.8K 414
By renasbooks

When we got off the plane Mariya was still asleep but the girls weren't. I had to carry her bridal style to the car. I guess she must be really tired. We were almost home just a few more houses away. I'm really happy that my parents are going to meet Mariya. "Daddy it's grampa" Mia squealed while bouncing in her seat. I stopped the car then got out.

"Son you finally came" my dad laughed and I smiled and gave him a hug. "Now where are my babies?" He asked as I walked over to the car and took Mia out. Mia ran over to dad and he hugged her and gave her kisses on her cheek. "Come give grampa some kisses he said. I looked over at Melia and she was asleep too. I picked her up and laid her head on my shoulder.

"è arrivata anche la nonno mamma" Mia said while pointing at the car. Father furrowed his eyebrows then looked at me. 'The one that gave birth to them' he mouthed and I shook my head. He sighed the tilted his head to look inside the car.

(Grampa mommy came too)

"Wow, tua mamma è carina" father said and Mia blushed then nodded. I gave Melia to dad and he smiled then kissed her forehead. I ran over to the side of the car and placed my hand under her leg and one on her back. I lift her up and she placed her hand on my chest then snuggled into me more.

(Wow your mommy is pretty)

"Here park the car and take the bags up to my room," I said to one of the men and he nodded. I gave him the key then went into the house.

"Son she's beautiful don't let her" father whispered and I nodded then smiled. I brought her upstairs to my room. Laid her down on the bed and she turned on her side. I left the room and went downstairs to find dad playing with Mia. "Lorenzo, what's her name?" He asked as I sat down on the couch.

"Mariya," I said and my father smirked.

"The Mariya that you went to high school and college with. The one that didn't want you because you were a player. The one that you had a crush on. The on-" he was about to say but I interrupted him.

"Yes dad it's her I get the point," I said then rolled my eyes. He chuckled then placed Mia on his lap. "I proposed to her three weeks ago" I whispered and he smiled.

"Wow, son I want to know everything. At least your getting married your twin brother is out there fuc- I mean taking every girl he sees. I want him to settle down. He doesn't even want kids for himself even though he loves them. Who does that" he said as he looks down at Mia.

"Where are mom and aurora and the others?" I asked while looking around.

"Your mom went to her friend's house and Aurora took the kids out," he said and I nodded.

"Caterina is gone?" Mia asked and I nodded and she pouted. Caterina is my 5-year-old sister when Mia comes over they play together "She'll be back soon" I whispered and she gave me a small smile. "Ok"

"Nonno how old are you?" Mia asked while playing with her fingers. "Grampa is 49 years old. I'm getting old" he laughed and Mia shook her head while giggling.

"Mia would you like something to eat" dad asked and she nodded he placed her down on the floor and she ran into the kitchen. Mia loves her grandpa they are always together. He even spoils her.

MARIYA POV

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the place was really quiet. I run my hand over my face then stood. I walked over to the door which I assume was the bathroom, opened it then walked over to the sink. I washed my face then sighed. I didn't even realize when I got off the plane. I walked back into the room and looked at the time. It was 7:35 pm. The door opened and I looked over at Mia. Her face lighted up. "Mommy your wake, you slept the whole day," she said and I smiled. Was I that tired?. "Come on mommy Nonna wants to see you," she said while pulling me out of the room. I followed her down the stairs while looking around. Wow, this place is big and elegant. "We are going to watch a movie mommy," Mia said and I smiled.
Nonna means grandma. She speaks Italian.

"Mariya" I heard someone say. That voice I've heard it before I'm sure. I looked up and I saw Serena. That means we're in Italy and mamma lives close. 'Yay'.

"Oh my god, I didn't know that your Lorenzo mother" I squealed and she smiled then hugged me.

"Lorenzo didn't tell me that he was with someone and he even proposed I'm so lost," she said with a sad face and I chuckled. She laughed then held on to my hand "I'm glad you guys are together. He had a crush on you for years. Your mother was talking about you today, she was saying that you're not giving her any grandchildren" she laughed and my face lit up. I can't wait to see mom and dad.

"So is Isabella here?" I asked and she nodded.

"You called," Isabella said and my eyes widen I turned around and squealed.  Omg, I missed you" I ran over to her and pulled her into a big hug.

"Why didn't you visit me? You said you would come and visit" I pouted and she giggled.

"I'm sorry I was caught up in work plus I had to take care of my kids," she said and I nodded.

"Come on girls it's dinner time, Mariya you must be hungry," Serena said and I nodded then placed my hand on my stomach. Something smells great and my mouth is watering. I followed them into the dining room. I looked around to see if I saw Lorenzo but he wasn't there. Everyone was seated while eating. I sat down and all eyes were on me. "Everyone this is Mariya, Lorenzo wife," Serena said and I waved at them. They waved back and smiled.

"This Aurora my eldest daughter," she said then pointed at the girl with black hair and grey eyes "Melissa, Daniel, Caterina my youngest daughter she's 5" she pointed at each of them and they all looked alike. Daniel had brown hair and grey eyes. Melissa had black hair and brown eyes. Caterina had brown hair and blue eyes. "Oh and this little one is Asia she's Auroras daughter also 1," she said and I looked over at the baby who was seated beside Amelia. "You guys can continue eating," she said.

I began eating and I felt eyes on which made me pretty uncomfortable. I looked up and I saw Daniel staring at me. He looks like 10, 11 years old. He winked at me and I cocked one eyebrow up. Did he just winked at me?. I wanted to laughed so hard.  "Where is Adriana?" I whispered to Isabella.

"She'll be here later," she said and I mouthed 'Oh'. Everyone was finished eating and they left. I stood up and walked into the living room to look for Lorenzo.

"Hey, Mariya you lost?" Daniel asked while leaning up against the wall. I looked over at him and shook my head. "ragazzo sta fumando caldo" I heard him say and my mouth was now agape.
(Boy she's smoking hot)

"grazie Daniel. Cordiali saluti, parlo italiano" I said and he was shocked.

(Thanks, Daniel. FYI I can speak Italian)

"Daniel stop hitting on my girl and go get your own" I hear Lorenzo say and I smiled then turned towards him. Daniel rolled his eyes then walked over to me and held on to my hand. He kissed my hand then looked into my eyes and say.

"Incontreremo di nuovo il mio amore" I can tell he's going to be a player. He walked away and I shook my head.

(We will meet again my love)

"I see that you met my family," he said and I nodded then wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Where were you?" I asked as he pecked my lips.

"I was with the boys. Now let's go upstairs they are going to watch a movie" he said and I nodded and followed behind him. We went up the stairs, walked down the hall and turned left then stopped in front of a door. He opened it and I looked around and saw everyone seated while watching a kid's movie.

"Incontriamo di nuovo il mio amore, siediti con me" Daniel whispered and I shook my head.

(We meet again my love sit with me)

"She's sitting with me pal back off," Lorenzo said and Daniel showed him his tongue. We walked all the way to the back and I sat down on the couch. "Mama," Melia said then walked up to me. I picked her up then hugged her.

"Oh, my baby" I cooed then kiss her forehead. A few minutes later Adriana walked in with four kids behind her and a baby in her arms.

"Hey guys," she said and they all said hey then went back to watching their movie. "Mommy," two of the kids say in unison then run over to Isabella. This family is big. There is still one person missing. Serena's other son in which I don't want to meet. Logan.

100k thank you guys so much for reading voting and commenting😘

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 1.5K 19
❦ 𝐴 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠/𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ❦ In which a 19 year old girl, gets hired by her fathers boss to be his personal as...
899K 25.9K 31
Book 1.2 of The Sampson's Legacy CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE! //GOING THROUGH MINOR CONSTRUCTION\\ Gabriel was always successful in mostly everythin...
1.8K 68 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
45.8K 1.6K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...