Fifth Light (Sebastian Vettel)

By lacellak

Set in the 2014 Formula 1 season, this story follows Casey Larsen as she takes on her first year as a member... More

Chapter 1: How It Began
Chapter 2: Australia
Chapter 3: Travel
Chapter 4: Malaysia
Chapter 5: Thief
Chapter 6: Podium
Chapter 7: Kind-of Confession
Chapter 8: Bahrain
Chapter 9: Media Attention
Chapter 10: China
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: 3am
Chapter 13: Headquarters
Chapter 14: Movies
Chapter 15: Spain
Chapter 16: Perfect Fit
Chapter 17: Double Podium
Chapter 18: Celebrations
Chapter 19: Closer
Chapter 20: Admission
Chapter 21: Monaco
Chapter 22: Catching Up
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Decision
Chapter 25: Kimi
Chapter 26: New Friends
Chapter 27: Case of the Ex
Chapter 28: Cut Off
Chapter 29: Flight
Chapter 30: Public
Chapter 31: Girlfriend
Chapter 32: Fans
Chapter 33: The Fight
Chapter 34: First Aid
Chapter 35: Ghost
Chapter 36: Girl Talk
Chapter 37: Germany
Chapter 38: The Veyron
Chapter 39: His Birthday
Chapter 40: Parents
Chapter 41: Sickness
Chapter 42: Overheard
Chapter 43: Win
Chapter 44: Anger
Chapter 45: Gone
Chapter 46: Sorry, Not Sorry
Chapter 47: Home Again
Chapter 48: Time's Up
Chapter 49: Change
Chapter 50: Prancing Horses
Chapter 51: New Beginnings
Chapter 52: Working Late
Chapter 53: Letting Go
Chapter 54: Thinking of You
Chapter 55: Ice Bucket Challenge
Chapter 56: Extraction
Chapter 57: Talking
Chapter 58: Suprises
Chapter 60: Repairing
Chapter 61: Tricks
Chapter 62: Regret
Chapter 63: Loose Ends
Chapter 64: How It Ended
Chapter 65: Christmas Special

Chapter 59: The Maserati

8.6K 198 41
By lacellak

Author's note: Sorry about the delay on this chapter, I've made it a little longer as a sort-of apology! I've been hesitating and fussing over it but I've decided to just hang my head in shame and hit the publish button. I got quite a surprising number of private messages and comments requesting more "mature content" after the last time so ya'll kinda asked for this! You've been warned... again. Thanks for all the comments on the last couple of chapters by the way! Looks like everyone's hanging out for the ever-wise opinion of Evan. Duly noted and I shall try not to let you down. ;) Anyway, on with the chapter... enjoy.

Casey tapped her fingers on the steering wheel as she waited for the traffic lights to turn green. She glanced in her rear-view mirror and squinted at the blonde German sitting in the Infiniti idling behind her.

The lights turned green and she nudged the accelerator, smoothly gliding through the intersection. She kept her eye on the speedometer, this car made it very easy to exceed the speed limit without noticing.

Once they'd pulled on to a quiet rural road, Casey finally let it go, biting her lip and flooring it. The power was gut-wrenching!

The Infiniti disappeared in her rear-view as she flew ahead, feeling giddy and finally allowing herself to enjoy her new toy. As much as she'd protested against it, she'd known all along she was fighting a losing battle. After Seb threatened to buy 10 Ferrari's unless she chose something she actually wanted, she'd finally thrown up her hands and pointed to the deep navy blue Maserati Granturismo Sport. Even if she'd wanted something more modest, the dealership they'd been standing in stocked nothing but Italian luxury cars.

She quickly found herself approaching the driveway, still not totally familiar with how far down the road it was located, before realising she'd have to wait for Seb to catch up and open the gate for her.

She idled in front of the gate, taking the spare time to run her fingers over the center console. She let out a small squeak of excitement at how beautiful it was. She'd never, ever, owned a possession of such luxury, nor expense.

She heard the gate swinging open and looked up, catching sight of the Infinit pulling into the driveway behind her. She grinned, passing through the gate and gliding up the driveway into the turning circle.

Casey sighed happily as she stepped out of the Maserati and clicked the door shut softly behind her.

"Well?" Seb called, locking the Infiniti and wandering towards her.

"I love her." Casey cooed, biting her knuckle as she gazed back at the engineering masterpeice before her. She felt Seb's lips trailing kisses down the side of her neck and she reached her hand back to cup his jaw.

"It's so incredibly, ridiculously over the top though." she whispered, involuntarily closing her eyes as he sent shivers down her spine.

"We can take it back and get the 10 Berlinetta's if you want." he teased.

Casey opened her eyes and sighed, "You're insane. You haven't even known me for a year."

"I've known you for almost 3 years!" he countered defensively.

"You can't count the 2 years I worked in Milton Keynes... where you said a total of about 17 words to me."

"I would have said a lot more than 17 words if I'd had the opportunity." he argued, "It counts. End of discussion."

Casey spun around to face him, placing her hands around the back of his neck and pulling him in.

"You're so bossy... but thank you." she whispered, leaning in to kiss him and biting his tongue playfully. She squeaked in surprise as her pushed her backwards, pressing himself flush against her as she leaned against the Maserati. She arched her head back as he began kissing and biting his way down her neck again.

To her continued surprise, she felt his hands working through the buttons of her blouse, pulling them open one by one. Oh! This was happening, here, outside, against the car!?

Not needing any further encouragement, her fingers found the hem of his shirt and she pulled it up, waiting for him to pull back and allow her to slip it over his head. She bit her lip as his darkened eyes locked on hers while she tossed his shirt to the ground.

He didn't waste any time pulling her shirt open and tugging it down her arms, not caring where it landed on the gravel beneath them.

This was one definite difference between Heikki and Seb. Heikki was more predictable. Seb on the other hand could surprise her at any given moment.

Once his lips landed on hers again, his fingers got to work unhooking her bra before letting it slip to the ground with the rest of their discarded garments.

Feeling completely vulnerable outside was a new experience for Casey. Even though there was a great big bloody gate keeping anyone from coming into the grounds, she still felt her heart racing. They were both so used to the number one requirement of being shut away indoors before anything remotely of this nature could happen.

Casey felt her hips being pulled forward as his fingers wrestled with the button on her jeans.

"Need some help?" she mumbled, smirking against his lips.

"What is this ridiculous security system you've got built in here?" he said, breaking into a laugh as he continued to fail at pulling the button free.

Casey had had this battle with this particular pair of jeans enough times to know his struggles. She reached down, pulling the button through at just the right angle to let it escape.

Seb snorted and shook his head, "At least I know you'd be safe walking down a dark street at night wearing these things."

Casey watched as he eased the material down her hips, taking her underwear with it, letting the clothing slip down her legs. She smiled shyly as she stepped out and kicked them to the side. By then, his hands were everywhere.

Casey felt the sun hitting her skin as the sound of birds in the trees surrounding the house met her ears.

"It feels like I've waited years for this." Seb growled under his breath.

Casey's breathing quickened as he kissed her aggressively, running his hands from the base of her neck down to her hips.

She gasped suddenly as he spun her around to face away from him. She braced herself against the Maserati and looked back over her shoulder, catching his lips as he pushed her hair to the side.

"Seb..." she whispered as he pushed his hips against her.

"What?" he smiled, grazing his teeth over her earlobe.

Casey groaned, "You're going to torture me..."

"I would never do that." he replied innocently, running his fingers over her shoulder blades and all the way down to her hips before squeezing them tightly and pulling her against him again.

Casey felt her legs starting to go weak as she heard him start to unzip his jeans... finally.

"I have some questions for you..." he murmured in her ear. His German accent was more prominent in that moment.

Casey squirmed anxiously as one of his hands slipped around her thigh and forced her to adjust her footing, resulting in her legs being further apart.

"About what?" she asked, closing her eyes again and wishing his hand would move just a little further up.

"Where were you when you slept with Heikki?" he asked, biting her shoulder.

Casey opened her eyes in surprise and leaned her head to the side, giving him better access to her neck.

"Uhh, his hotel room." she answered nervously. She understood his curiosity, though this was a slightly weird time to bring it up.

"Was he... rough with you?" Seb asked next, kissing the skin along the nape of her neck and reaching between her legs to pinch at the skin on her inner thigh.

"Arghh..." Casey groaned, forgetting what the question was for a second, "No." she replied, her voice starting to sound strained.

Seb retracted his hand and ran his fingers up to her hip, sharply squeezing a handful of her bare skin. Casey dropped her head forward, taking in a deep breath.

"Did you say his name...?" Seb's voice was a low whisper now, right next to her ear.

She closed her eyes and lifted her head, catching his lips only briefly before he leaned back out of reach. She thought back briefly, not recalling any particular instances.

"No?" she shrugged as she felt his hand rest carefully around her throat and pull her backwards into his chest.

"Why not?" he continued, letting her kiss him for a few seconds this time. As she did so, she tried to twist her body back around to face him but he easily dominated her, pushing her forward again.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you..." she mumbled.

"Did he make you scream?" he continued as a slight hint of testosterone-driven arrogance laced his voice.

"No." she answered honestly. Boys, she thought as her inner monologue sighed and rolled it's eyes.

That Finnish, girlfriend-fucking liar, Seb thought smugly. Heikki had only said what he'd said at the track to piss him off after all. Seb smirked to himself in satisfaction.

"What are you thinking about now?" he asked, letting his jeans fall to the ground finally and kicking them to the side. He smiled as he watched Casey notice them on the ground and tensed up ever so slightly.

"I'm thinking about how much I hope that was the last question." she replied, wishing she could touch him, but every time she tried he'd push her back against the car.

She felt her knees go a little shaky as he reached down with one hand and lifted her thigh up, pushing her forward over the car even more.

"Sometimes waiting is good." he said, leaning back to observe her body from her shoulders all the way down to her thighs.

"Ugh, no it isn't, ...please." she urged.

She gasped as she felt his fingers slip between her legs and touch her, finally.

It wasn't long before he pulled his hand away again though. "No..." she whined, squeezing her eyes shut.

Suddenly, Seb lifted her thigh even higher and grabbed her opposite hip with his other hand. Casey arched her back instinctively and bit her lip. It felt like time had stopped as she waited for what was next. He was toying with her until the last possible second.

"Fuck!" she cried out as Seb pushed himself inside her forecefully and pulled her hips towards himself. His breathing quickened as he continued, watching her fingers splay out over the roof of the Maserati, looking for something to hold on to.

"God, I missed this." he mumbled under his breath, closing his eyes briefly and savouring the way she felt.

He could feel her pushing back against him, swearing softly under her breath as a light sheen of sweat appeared across her back. After a couple of minutes he eased off, letting her catch her breath as he pulled her shoulders back, making her stand up straight.

"Well... you will scream today." he murmured mischeviously, running his lips over her neck. Casey couldn't help smirking to herself. Heikki never stood a chance. Only Seb knew exactly how to work her into a shaking mess.

She hissed in a breath as he sucked a painful, deep red mark into her neck.

"Apparently I didn't mark my territory clearly enough before." he whispered into her ear, complete with his signature cheeky smile.

"Do you have any idea how hard those things are to conceal?" she mumbled, still breathless.

Seb pulled out slowly, gently twisting her hips to turn her around to face him. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

"Now whenever you drive that car, you'll be thinking about this." he whispered against her lips.

"Then you'd better make it really memorable." she murmured, biting his jaw lightly.

Seb grinned, nuzzling his nose against hers, "I plan to."

Before she knew it, Seb had lifted her on to his hips and walked around before laying her back on the hood of the car.

---

Several hours later, Casey rested her elbow on the arm of one of the cream couches, watching but paying no attention to the Italian cooking show that was on. It was just hitting evening and the sun was slowly sinking behind the trees, taking the light with it. She was wearing one of Seb's shirts while he'd managed to find a pair of cargo shorts and half-heartedly pulled them on before collapsing across her lap.

She looked down at his body, haphazardly strewn over the rest of the couch. His head was resting in her lap as he napped peacefully. She ran her fingers through his blonde hair repeatedly, alternating between tracing his jawline and stroking his cheek. He was so unbelievably perfect, although at that particular moment, thoroughly worn out.

She smiled down at him dotingly before a faint chime caught her attention. She leaned forward and realised her work backpack was on the floor leaning against the couch. Seb must have bought it inside while she was raiding his closet upstairs for the shirt she was now wearing.

She gingerly reached down, trying not to disturb Seb, and dug out her thoroughly neglected phone. She had so many messages to respond to and things to catch up on from the weekend.

Her heart stuttered as she noticed a couple of new messages from Heikki, which looked like they'd been sent sometime during the night. She grimaced, not wanting to face it but knowing she absolutely had to. He'd made it clear over the weekend that he cared about her, and for a while there, she was ready to throw herself into that. He'd been nothing but kind, gentle and affectionate. Now though, it turned out that she'd given him hope when the timing couldn't have been worse with Seb returning into her life less than a day later.

She had always made it clear that she wasn't over Seb, and Heikki had been willing to pursue something anyway, hoping to change that. He just hadn't had nearly enough time.

Sebastian had won. Now she'd have to tell Heikki they couldn't see each other again.

She gazed back down at Seb as he stirred vaguely, nestling closer into her stomach. Sometimes he could be painfully adorable. This was one of those times.

Casey sighed and tore her eyes off him again, focusing back on her phone. She flicked to Evan's conversation first. He'd messaged her last night too.

"Whose bed are you in? Must know the epic conclusion to the third sequel of The Love Triangle Saga!"

She cringed that he actually had to ask her that question and quickly typed out her reply.

"Plot Twist: Threesome."

Casey giggled to herself. May as well get a laugh with Evan out of the otherwise uncomfortable situation

"Okay." she sighed, tapping open the conversation with Heikki and reading through his messages from the night before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.9K 72
Caitlin lands the job of a lifetime, working as a data scientist for a major Formula1 team - the perfect escape for a girl coming off the back of a b...
113K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
215K 4.7K 78
After a crash had prematurely ended Mollie's racing career she had turned her back on the world of motorsport. She had isolated herself from her frie...
99.9K 3.1K 23
[ SET DURING THE 2012 SEASON ] «The world is in your hands or it's at your throat.»