Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 82

17.2K 876 109
By RojalinKKGSR

Khushi had been busy since the time she has come to set, it was lunch hour. Her friend Tarun and few others were sharing their lunch when Khushi was passing by, so Tarun called her.

" Hey Khushi.. (Khushi stopped and came forward near them.) Have lunch with us today!! It's late.."

Being friends mean not only sharing happiness or problems, but sometimes sharing care too!! Khushi was one of those luckiest who had some friends like this..either Nitya, Tarun or few others. Khushi took a seat beside them and took sandwich from Tarun's box saying.

" Since morning I have not eaten anything.. I.."

She was about to take that sandwich near her mouth, when something stuck in her brain.

" Hey, what's today's date??"

Ankita, one of her friends told her. Instantly Khushi stood up, keeping that sandwich back in Tarun's lunch box and wiped her hands.

" It's my fast.. How could I forget??"

Ankita and Tarun laughed.

" You and Fast!! Seriously??"

Khushi rolled her eyes.

" It's Karwachauth today.. So!! (she quickly rushed away from there and soon after few minutes came to them and said while stuffing her bag)-Guys, I need to leave ASAP. Maa must be doing everything alone at home, please manage everything here. Ok??"

"We will.. But don't be so hurry.. Careful. Ok??"

Waving them good bye, Khushi rushed away from there checking her wrist watch which was showing 1.30pm.

**************************

When Khushi reached at RM, he could see people were busy decorating and lightening up the whole house. As guests would be coming in evening, preparation was going on full swing. She went inside and found Anita speaking with one man who was decorating with flowers.

"Maa.."

Anita turned to her, she was surprised seeing Khushi early.

" You are early today??"

Khushi shook her head.

" Leave that Maa.. First tell me what I have to do, I have actually forgotten it completely."

" Forgot..what??"

"That today is Karwachauth.. Suddenly I remembered at work."

Anita was surprised.

" You are fasting.."(that was a question more than a statement from Anita's side.)

Khushi nodded her head.

" Actually unknowingly though I had plan before but forgot eventually.. Please leave that na Maa.. Tell me what to do, should I do anything now?? Though I always see you doing this ritual every year, I don't remember anything."

Anita could not stop her smile, she lightly pinched Khushi's cheek.

" There is nothing to do now, Come with me!!"

Anita was about to drag Khushi with her, Khushi stopped Anita and said slowly.

" Another problem is there also.. (Anita raised her brow questioningly, giving a nervous smile Khushi came closer and whispered slowly.) Help me draping saree this time, last time Di did not help me that well, I had tripped multiple times then. It was hell embarrassing Maa."

Anita laughed hearing Khushi. Was she the same girl who was once so against this marriage, so angry and hurt with this almost imposed relationship, so reluctant to carry out this bond in life. Was she the same girl who was demanding divorce the very next day of marriage, was she the same girl who had left house being angry with everyone, was she the same girl who was once not ready to share the same room with her son??

Anita's eyes became soft, Anita could see how much effort not only Khushi but also Arnav was showing in their relationship, the growth in their bond, the growth in between their understanding is clearly reflecting today!! Anita cupped Khushi's face and kissed her on her forehead.

" Sure.. Why not?? Mothers are only there to help their children."

Khushi smiled brightly, wrapping her arms around Anita.

*********************

Anita called Aarav to remind him once again to return back home early, she did not forget to remind him to convey the same to Arnav, whose wife too was fasting for him. Hearing it Aarav was amused at first, but later he was glad and proceed towards Arnav's cabin. Arnav looked up, hearing the knock on glass door to his cubicle.

Aarav walked in.

" Today we have return home early, (Arnav looked at him questioningly because before that Aarav had never come and told him so to leave soon for home.) Today is Karwachauth, Khushi has kept fast for you, until you break her fast, she will not eat anything. That's why.. Ok??"

Aarav left after a moment, Arnav was totally left in daze. Karwachauth, Khushi.. fasting, for him!!

"What the!!"

Muttered Arnav, before taking up his phone.

"Pagal ho gayi ho kya?? Ye fasting tum kab se karne lagi Khushi?? (Are you gone crazy?? Since when have you started fasting)", 

His voice was mixed with disappointment, anger as well as worry. Knowing Khushi and her weakness for food, any person would react in same way and here he was no other than her husband.

Khushi's jaw dropped.

" Aur tumhara dimag ek dum se thik hai, isliye tum apni biwi par tab chilla rahe ho jab wo bichari subah se kuch nehi khayi hai.. Anjane mein sahi, par maine tumhare liye ki hai, aur tumahra ye gussa ka logic kya hai Arnav??" 

 ( And you are in your normal sense, that's why you are screaming on your wife who has not eaten anything since morning.. Even though unknowingly, but I have done this for you and what's the logic behind your anger??)

Arguing with a lady, is always critical especially with Khushi!! It rarely happens that, some one would say anything to Khushi and she will keep quite like so. She will prove her point by any how, no matter how logistic or not that is!!

"Khushi.. You.."

Interpreting him in middle, Khushi said.

" I have a lot of work to do..Reach home early, if you feel bad for me in real. Bye now.."

Arnav opened his mouth to say, but that never happened as line got disconnected. Taking a deep sigh, Arnav glanced at his wrist watch, which was showing 2.30pm. He was quite unsure whether what he was feeling right now, he could call it as his worry or his anger. He knows Khushi, she was not someone whom you can convince that easily, if she takes something to heart, she will definitely do it as her old nature stubborn overpowers her like any spirit.

On other hand, someone keeping fast for him, this idea was giving him goosbumps all over his body. Every man feels great, when the woman with whom he is committed emotionally, too considers him in same way like he does. He feels bliss, when the attempt shows not from his side but from her end also. He certainly has no idea whether that logic of being each other's life partner for next seven lives behind this festival is true or false, but he could definitely feel that affection he has saved for his better half doubling right now, may be he was falling for her more, may be he was coming closer to her more!! He does not want to discuss about next 7 life, he just wants this life with her!!

A smile erupted on his lips.

*******************

The distance that he normally crosses within 10 minutes, it was taking more than 30 minutes for him. Sitting inside, Arnav was getting impatient to reach at home. He was tapping on steering wheel looking around, Aarav who had accompanied him that day, was noticing his son. Finally the traffic got cleared, Arnav started the engine.

Walking inside, Arnav was stopped by door way as few old friends stop him there. He could never deny them, while talking his eyes roamed around. He could see his mother, but where is she?? Excusing from others, Arnav walked upto his mother.

"Maa.."

Anita turned around, "You came.. Good!!"

Anita did not wait, moved away from there making Arnav frowned. Wasting no time looking around for her, Arnav made his way upstairs towards bedroom. She must be there for sure, if not here!! He was climbing up stairs, when heard..

"Khushi.. Anita Aunty asked me bring those rose petals.. Where is it??"

"There.. on table."

Arnav quickly turned on hills, he could see two three girls at some distance, talking. Though they were  facing back, his eyes glued on that particular figure. He could recognize her even in dark, he knows her that deeply and intently. Feeling a constant gaze on her, Khushi quickly turned her head. Her eyes crashes on those warm beautiful eyes, standing at distance he still had that same intensity in his eyes to make her go weaker. Khushi slowly turned around, his eyes first fell on her figure draping in a beautiful red saree!! He could feel his body stiffening, Khushi looked down and slowly covered that distance between them.

Standing in front of him, she gave him her nervous yet brightest smile making his heart go crazy when he noticed that red mark on her forehead just near her hair partition. His eyes soon travelled down at her neck, where he could see that same mangalsutra he had tied around her neck forcefully once.

Before today, she had never worn any of her marriage accessories, neither Arnav had ever felt any need of that in between them. but today after seeing her like this, his heart craved for more, a possessiveness ran down his spine. She belongs to him, legally, emotionally and physically too. His little bride!!

Some one called Khushi, jerking them from their world! Giving him one last glance Khushi moved away from there. Arnav could not stop his own smile, though he knew seeing him smiling like this anyone might take him in a wrong way.

Rituals were performed one by one, seeing Anita and some other lady bending down to touch their husband's feet, Khushi instantly looked at Arnav, not sure of what to do. 

" Don't even dare to do so Khushi.."

More than for Khushi , it was weird for Arnav. Khushi laughed, Arnav could not stop his own smile.

" We will perform anything but this part Khushi.. I don't like when a woman touches a man's feet even if that's for blessing or anything but if a man does same, then the concept and point of view changes. So exclude this part."

Khushi stood there admiring this man, whom she calls proudly as her husband. Who respects her before loving her. If respect is there, love has to be there not matter what. As all started disappearing, Arnav caught hold of Khushi's hand.

" Don't change before me, I have not still seen my wife completely!!"

Giving her a meaningful smile, Arnav left tapping her nose. Khushi could feel her cheeks burning.

After dinner affair, guests started leaving one by one. Then Anita too retired to room as she was tired due to whole day. Aarav and Arnav were talking, Khushi too went back to bedroom. After some 10-15 minutes, Arnav came upstairs. Room was empty, Arnav looked around and saw Khushi standing by poolside, leaning on wall, crossing her both arms, his eyes caught specially as she was still wearing that same saree as if keeping his words. She seem lost, Arnav took his long strides towards her and gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder, burying his face in crook of his neck deeply from behind, inhaling her lemony fragrance. Khushi closed her eyes, Arnav made her turn after some minutes. His eyes roamed on her body from toe to head and reversing. She was shy the way he was staring at her closely. Putting her arms around his neck, Khushi pressed herself in his embrace hiding her face.

Picking her up, in his arms Arnav made his way inside towards bed. Putting her on bed, Arnav leaned forward and planted a moist kiss on her forehead just above her bindi. Before Khushi could understand anything, Arnav pulled the quilt on her and laid beside her pulling her in his body, kissing her hair once again.

" Sleep.."

She was surprised, though she did not voice out but this was definitely not what she had thought.

Arnav added.

"It is really late, more over  You have not had anything since morning, you need rest. We will continue where we are left, tomorrow night and remember, tomorrow night I'm not leaving you for anything wifey!!"

Her lips curled, he has become unpredictable!! Keeping her head on his arm, Khushi whispered.

" Who is asking you to leave then??"

Arnav raised his brow, looking down he said.

"Stick to your words because I'm not forgetting it."

Khushi giggled, burying her face in his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.7K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
825K 33.7K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......
221K 11.7K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
26.5K 1.4K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?