Girl on a Mission ( On hold a...

By CatherineLoveVincent

Beth McTyler's life gets turned around when the C.I.A ask her to go undercover to as a guy to find out if a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

154 3 0
By CatherineLoveVincent

Beth

Today might be the worst day of my life so far "Adam get out of my way and keep your little whore on leash if you will" I kept my cool hoping he wouldn't go after me. After successfully getting away from Becky's house I headed back to the bar to get my bike, no way was I leaving it there good thing is wasn't so far from here. I finally made it to the bar I went in the restroom and changed I needed to get out of boy clothes I put on my leather pants and jacket and let my hair down. When I got out of the restroom I entered the wolf whistle room "Hey baby how about you come party with me?" This punk wanted to die. Trying not to start a fight I walked past him till he grabbed me and pushed me on a wall "You have 3 seconds to get off before you lose your manhood". This man was looking for it and he was gonna get it "1 ......2......3" I kicked him on his manhood he bent on the floor wincing in pain. I walked past him again but he grabbed my leg I stepped on his hand he finally let me go. Everybody looked at me with fear but none spoke "anyone wants a piece of me huh?" They nodded no. I got on my bike and headed home I needed to get Becky germs off ASAP. I toke my sweet ass time in the shower the water just never felt this cozy, after a while I got out and changed into my gym clothes. I need to get rid of today's stress and knew just the place to do it. In a rush I went to the boxing gym I saw the coach training another person "Yo coach when's my turn?" I wasn't in the mood for formal greetings. He gave the other person the sign that meant 'enough'. He walked out the ring with a smile something was up "Aww Beth just the person I wanted to see this is Adam you'll fight him today I want to see your skills on someone your level". Okay the reason my life just flashed before my eyes

1. I had to fight Adam

2. I'm dressed like a girl not a guy

3. His seen Beth before and not her good sides

4. How am going to fight him without showing Patch 's movements

Please gods help me. To my shame this is something I can't back out of "Fine let's see what this wimp has ". The bell rang I put my fist in a defense position and wait for him to strike, he watched my movements carefully but he made an opening. I kicked his knee making him kneel on the floor and then punched him in the temple, a great place for a knockout. I waited for the ten second mark but to my dismay he got up like nothing happened at all. Without hesitation he throws a punch and kick combo which would knock a normal boxer off but for me it was an easy doge. I saw and opening and jabbed him the stomach but it had no effect this guy was tough but not as tough as me. I realized I had an opening and it was too late to dodge he kneed my stomach flash's of my past, when Becky beat me in the bathroom when the whole school throw things at me. They were laughing at my pain "Stop your hurting me stop it stop it leave me alone please stop!!" But the laughing and taunting grow louder and louder till I collapsed in someone's arms.

Adam

To my strange dismay I got a text from Becky

Becky: Adam I know you're busy and stuff but I found patch at a bar super drunk I'm taking to my house come pick him up

That kid had to be mad or depressed to spend half a day in a bar.

Me: Fine be there in 15 minutes and don't do nothing stupid Becky

Knowing her she's going to try something with Patch something's tells me this doesn't end well.

After making to Becky's house I walk to the front door and hear screaming "Becky what did you do?" I mutter under my breath. Before I could even take another step the door slammed open Patch came out with half of his shirt open showing what I think are bandages. He looked spooked mostly likely because of Becky "Adam get out of my way and keep your little whore on leash if you will". What in god's name did he mean my whore? I was about to go after him but hearing Becky's sobs seem more important than chasing Patch. I walked in house but I just felt like chasing after patch so badly I walked to Becky who was having one of her famous tantrums. I sat next to her on the floor I was just so pissed but why did I care "what did you do Becky " she put her head on my chest like a five year old. She finally stopped crying and thank the lord my shirt can't hold much more "After I texted you I got Patch mostly sober I said something's and tried to kiss him but as soon as I touched his shirt he went mad it looked like he bandages of a sort ". This was no shock to me Becky was the second biggest player next me of course she jumped from boy to boy, from Logan to Jose to me. For what it seems now Patch but good thing Patch inst falling "I told you not to do something stupid now look what you did I'm trying to get close to this dude to find something about him and you just blow the one chance I got today jeez I swear why did you have to be such a slut." and with that I left to the one place I could let all of this out.

Finally making it to the gym I find coach waiting like usual "Ah Adam just the guy I want to see , I think I found someone worth a challenge her names Beth and she's no walk in the park chances are she's coming today so let's get you geared up" I nodded and put the gear on. I started some warm up punches with coach but what puzzled me was the girls name, I recall Logan telling me about a childhood friend called Beth who mostly hates him now. I was about to quit warm ups and go to the weights when I saw her. She was the girl from the other day the one that was punching. "Ah Beth just the person I wanted to see this is Adam you'll fight him today I want to see your skills on someone your level". He had to be crazy he wanted me to fight a girl. She at first looked shocked but it quickly faded "Fine let's see what this wimp has ". Whoa what did she mean wimp I was gonna argue but she got geared up fast and came forward. The bell rang by the way it seemed she toke a defense position. She wanted me to attack, with great caution I watched her movements but I realized I made an opening shit. She kicked my knee and made me kneel she moved fast and punched my temple somehow this punch was similar I went down to the floor. Hell no I'm not giving up nerveless to a girl I got up and threw a punch and kick combo but she dodged like a pro who is this girl? She jabbed my stomach but that wouldn't affect me at all but when she jabbed me she left an opening. I kneed her in stomach but she had I different effect then most people. She started crying and screaming "Stop your hurting me stop it stop it leave me alone please stop!!" Then she was about to fall in I hadn't caught her she was spiking a fever "Coach you got painkillers" he nodded and ran to get them he came with the pills and some water. I put the pill in her mouth and opened her mouth and spilled some water in her mouth so the pill could go down. "I'm going to take her home please excuse me and sorry for the trouble". I got her in my jeep she was still out cold so I called the one and only person I knew could help me "Logan man I think I found the girl you were telling me about but your gonna kill me when you find out what I did" he sighed in sadness "I'll meet you at your house".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got to my house to see Logan's bike pulled up I gently picked Beth up and went inside "Yo Logan help this chick is heavy "he just stood there in shock something tells me this was her. He slowly made his way toward her I laid her on the sofa "where she was and what happened?" I robbed the back of my head he's so going to kill me. I had to tell even if he beat to the floor "Look I got in fight with Becky over Patch and I was pissed so I went to the gym coach told me about a girl that fights in pro level like me, so me and her had a fight but as soon I kneed her in the stomach she a type of panic and started screaming things "Please stop, don't hurt me, please stop" then she blacked out and then I brought her here questions?" Logan stared at me if looks could kill I would've already been dead. "Adam are you a fucking asshole why would you fight a girl in the first place and second what happened with you and Becky?" I rubbed the both of my temples just saying Becky gave a me a headache and chest pains. I was about to speak when Beth started moving her eyes popped open "where I'm I?" I chuckled "well thank you for helping me after passing about" she got up and headed to the door waved goodbye till she saw Logan. Beth tensed up like a wall what happened to her and Logan. "Hello Beth nice to see you again" Logan's voice was un-steady "wish I could say the same but can't and Adam thank you I should be heading back" she was pissed and not only her face showed it but when she spoke it felt like knives even if she wasn't pissed at me. Beth headed to the door when Logan got up and went to her "Beth for the love of god I know your mad at me for leaving but why won't you look t me?" For the first time ever Logan was about to cry. She slapped Logan across his face "this is not the place and time and don't you dare talk about anger you don't know anything do me a favor never show your face to me again". She walked out "Logan let her calm down its not time "he fell to floor in tears. It pains me to see him so hurt over girl I'm going to have a talk with this girl and why she's hurting my best friend. I pulled Logan up "Mate gives me her address I'm going to fix this". He gave me her address, who is this girl and what's up between her and Logan?

After going to the address that Logan gave me I see a bike like the one I saw at school but was it doing here? I got out of the car and walked up to the house and rang the door bell. Beth opened the door she dressed in a cut t-shirt some pants one of the sides scrunched up and some Nikes "Where are you going" she looked not very happy "What you doing here?" I got closer to her "I came to talk to you but you seem to be going somewhere and where would that be?" I wanted to know. Beth toke a step back "I'm going to the street no place for kids "oh was she saying I can't dance she was on "For the record been there and I like to go with you and see what your made of" that should seal the deal. She smiled "Fine but follow me inside 'cause you're not going like that."

Beth

I woke up in a sofa I heard voices and started to move my body "Where I'm I?" I saw Adam standing in front of me by know he has to know who I am so shit. He sat next to me "well thank you for helping me after passing about" damn it was coming back he need me in the stomach and passed out not good at all when it got worse. I got up and headed to the door I was about to wave goodbye when I saw Logan was sitting on the sofa "Hello Beth nice to see you again" I was so pissed to see him crap I forgot to thank Adam "Wish I could say the same but can't and Adam thank you I should be heading back." I clicked the door look when Logan got behind me "Beth for the love of god I know your mad at me for leaving but why won't you look t me?" Was he really asking for me to cry is that what he wanted "This is not the place and time and don't you dare talk about anger you don't know anything do me a favor never show your face to me again". I really don't want to see him he gives chest pains when he calls my name I just can't stand it. I heard some teardrops hit the floor I ran out the door I needed to breathe and The Street was the place.

I got home and went through my closet till I found the box I hid my dancing clothes. My past was something I really don't like to remember but sometimes it's needed. I put on a red shirt that was cut in half and some pants and scrunched on side up and the Nikes I got for my last birthday. I was on my way down when the door bell rang I opened the door to find Adam "Where are you going" he voice was cool and light and as much as I wanted to sent him off I wanted to have fun tonight. I really wanted to know what he doing here hopefully nothing about Patch "What you doing here?" He smirked at me witched I ignored, "I came to talk to you but you seem to be going somewhere and where would that be?" What are you playing Adam "I'm going to the street no place for kids "please a guy like him dancing in the street please if it's true I'll kiss him ""For the record been there and I like to go with you and see what your made of" it looks like I can't back down but if he going with me he's not going dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. I pulled him inside "Fine but follow me inside 'cause you're not going like that." I toke him upstairs and told him to wait in bathroom I went through my late brothers clothes and found what I was looking for. I pulled out a graffiti tee and some pants like mine and adidas, I went to the bathroom "here where this they should fit" she smiled and closed the door. About ten minutes later he came out and boy was I shocked he looked hot well maybe sexy "Like what you" I scuffed "As if what is there to like." I turned my back and headed downstairs. I got out of the house making sure I locked it "I'll give a ride "I smirked dude I don't need a ride I got a ride "Please in that lame car how about this" I opened the garage and pulled out my bike. He looked shocked "You ride this " I nodded "what are we waiting for aren't you getting on Adam or are you scared " he walked to me and got behind me

After a while we made it to the Street the music was amazing people were dancing showing off cars and group of dancers were dancing. "Sure you've been here" Adam nodded and we headed to dance. I made my way through the dancing people I saw a really cute guy "Yo sluts find someone else "the 'humph 'away I grabbed the guy by neck and we started dancing. I caught Adam with a girl I had to admit I wasn't too happy with him and that slut "Hello people get ready for the Dance showdown if your dancer get in the middle of the floor show us what made off" the DJ started playing low by flo rida and the crowd went wild . I was gonna move went I felt something hit my face I looked up and then it made sense it was about to rain perfect. Soon enough it was pouring I gabbed to girls went to the middle of crowd. I and the girls started dancing I hand turns and crowd went wild and water added a great effect we kept at till the girls quit. Everybody was praising me and then I found Adam he was in'aww' "Your turn Adam if you amuse me I will give you a prize "he headed to the middle and started dancing he did flips even with the floor wet and some hand turns that were better than mine. He waved at me to come in but I denied till the crowd pushed me out and we kept at it for what seemed forever. The crowd went mad they started to join in but I was grabbed by Adam "Where's my prize?" I pulled face to mine and our lips met he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He licked my bottom lip but I denied "sorry but that's you get" he gave me puppies but that doesn't work on me "Unless a slut here id driving you I'm going "he nodded and came with me. I really didn't want the kiss to stop but I had to focus I'm here to find out if he's killing people and here I am kissing him what's wrong with me.

We made back to my house he got off my bike and grabbed me from behind and nibbled my ear "What are you doing" he looked at me and laid his head on my shoulder " Do you know someone named Patch?" Oh fucks think me think. I thought for a moment "Yes a friend of mine he let borrow his bike he goes to some school here why do you ask?" He let me and got in front of me "I'm looking for him but his un-traceable do you know anything about him?" oh fuck. I um shit lie "Yes I know him but I have no idea where he lives we just meet up at places". Adam sighed "Thanks anyway and if your hear from tell him Adam is looking for him" yes he bought it "Will do" I was walking back till "Beth" I turned around to meet Adams lips I was going to pull away but nothing in the world felt more right.......What hell I'm talking about. I was about to pull away but Adam pulled away first "Now that's a prize" he winked at me and left. I ran inside the house and started throwing things I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love ever again but I can't think straight. I got my Iphone and put my mouth piece on an called Adam , the phone rang twice before Adam picked it up "Hello " I thought of my mission "Adam this is Patch I hear your looking for me" I just kept felling my nerves get worse "Yea I'm looking for you I'm sorry about what Becky did to you hope you can still give me a chance" was he really apologizing for that slut wow this kid got guts but I have to get him to spill a little info "its fine bro but I have something to ask I've heard in the news your killing people is it true?" she sighed something wasn't right. He just kept silenced and it was getting on my nerves " No.......we were set up but we have no way to prove that we didn't do it" I knew it but if they didn't do it who did?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

sorry for any spelling or grammer errors

the song for this chapter is Low by flo rida

-----> picture of Beth dancing (and yes the photo is from the step up movie)

Continue Reading