The Autumn Love

By imtiazsarah

Do the celebrities understand what their fans do for them? Do they ever think of the pains these harmless peo... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Author's Note
Last Chapter
VERY IMPORTANT
NEW STORY IS OUT NOW
Epilogue
Hello!
Something Real Big
Please Read

Long time!

688 25 27
By imtiazsarah

Assalamoalaikum!
Hi!
Hello!
Bonjour!

Whoa! Feels like centuries have passed. How are you all, guys? I miss this feeling that comes with TAL only!

Just wanted to share a couple of things with you.

1. Do you really miss the poetic feeling of TAL too? There is a bonus chapter coming really soon.

2. I felt like doing something TAL again so I started writing The Way She Smiles (please go to my profile and find it). It is super short and has just a few short chapters remaining. I am specifically asking you guys as you're familiar with the tone of TAL and gave me really beautiful feedback.

3. Maryam_Jaffar__ just did my interview and I tried to remain as original as I could! Go and read that in case you want to know more about me! It has interesting questions that I guarantee you.

4. Out of love, please go and see The Way She Smiles. I need your support!

*bows*

Love,
Sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 31.1K 33
She believed in dreams. He believed in nightmares. She was living her life. He was just finding an escape from it. She was falling in love. It was al...
221K 42.6K 104
A few minutes into the walk, I heard footsteps shuffling behind me. I tensed up and halted in my tracks. My heart began to pound violently in my ches...
57.3K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...
36.1K 7.6K 101
Cover Credits:- @creations_tr SUPERNATURAL POWERS We all have heard about them and almost everyone of us wish to have them. All of us dream to have...