The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

3.8K 131 52
By YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"You both call me, finally." Klaus mocks, shaking his head at Kingston who rolled his eyes. "I'm going to guess it's over your great-grandparents?"

"Yep, that's what I called you for. Since Danny claims his eyes turn gold when he feels a strong emotion. Didn't his great-grandfather die because of the gold stuff? The thing is, why?"

Klaus looks away from him, chuckling awkwardly.

"I mean...has Danny told you anything?"

"No... Just showed me his eyes, that's it. Is there a bigger meaning behind it?"

Danny instantly looked away from Kingston and found himself begging Klaus to not say anything. Looking at him desperately and Klaus began to see that.

"Kingston can you leave the room real quick?" Klaus asked Kingston, causing him to frown, but he easily left. Closing the door and as soon as he did Danny broke down.

Beginning to cry since what Luca said was true. His assumption was right and to know that he was pregnant frightened him. Except he began to think about what Kingston and him have been doing when he first came, so it made sense.

"I can't be pregnant right now Klaus! I came here to solve the Pack feud. If I go back home with a bump or a baby in my arms, it's all over for me. Don't you see!? I'm doomed!"

"Calm down! This is actually a good thing."

"What?!" Danny exclaimed, shaking his head to that statement. "It's the opposite, this isn't a good thing! Maybe if our Packs weren't feuding and such, I'd be happy! But, things aren't like that right now. I'm so...scared."

Klaus watched as Danny struggled about the fact that he was with child. Already knowing that it was a son and he feared what was to come for Danny. Maybe it would end for the better, but it never does.

He was only a child when he saw Andreas carry Kawan into the Im household. Limp and had no life whatsoever. Almost like a statue and everyone instantly assumed he killed Kawan brutally.

Remembers as a child how startled he was to see the once handsome Head Alpha be dead. Andreas not saying anything and looked...like he died inside too.

1923

Klaus eyes settled on Andreas as he was running up the driveway. Confusing him he walked to his father and shook his arm.

"Yes son?"

"Andreas is outside, with Kawan in his arms." Klaus told him, everyone standing as they looked out the window. Everyone rushing out as soon as they saw him and it shocked Klaus.

Causing him to follow them as they got downstairs and the door flew open. Revealing Andreas looking down at Kawan with no tears in his eyes. Expressionless as can be and he had blood on his clothing.

All disturbed by the sight as they ran to Andreas, trying to get Kawan out of his arms. Only for Andreas to refuse to let go and lips set in a straight line.

"Andreas what happened to Kawan?" Everyone yelled, frightening Klaus as he saw his hair was golden. Eyes encased in a golden color that caused him to look like a statue.

They tried to get Kawan from Andreas only for him to make it harder for them. Noticing him trembling and it caused Klaus to become confused to see such high figures in such a state.

Especially Andreas Abawi.

"Andreas speak at once!" Kawan's father demanded angrily, causing Andreas to glare at him.

"Thou think I have the will to speak? Look at him?!" Andreas shrieked, making everyone gasp in shock. "Wherefore should I even live on?"

They all watched as Andreas hugged Kawan's lifeless body, shocking everybody. Andreas crumbling to the floor and cradling Kawan's face. Admiring his features that never ceased to amaze him.

Running his fingers through his hair as he wanted his eyes to open. Except he knew what he did for their son and it killed him to know that fact. That it was their son's fault that he wasn't alive.

It sickened him to the core...

"Andreas who did this to Kawan?" His father cried, staring in fear of the unknown. Andreas already knowing that if he said their son did it, they'd kill him.

He was furious and confused and full of rage. Except that was their son and he preferred to lie than hurt their only child. Already lost one before they could come in the world, refused to lose this one.

He thought that if he didn't listen to Kawan and try giving him a child, he'd be alive. So it was ultimately his fault...

"Andreas-?!"

"It was me." Andreas interrupted, looking at Kawan as he knew this would be the last time that he could ever set his eyes on him again. Leaning forward as he pressed a kiss to his lips and sighed. "I did it, thou want to blame someone? It was me."

Klaus gasped as he stepped back and Andreas eyes settled on him. Causing Klaus to feel his face flush with pink in embarrassment as he always thought Andreas was attractive.

Except everyone was silent and Andreas looked away from him, making Klaus decide at that point.

Andreas was lying.

Present

"Andreas wouldn't tell anyone anything? So how is that supposed to help me?" Kingston snapped, folding his arms as he became annoyed. "He voluntarily let himself take the blame, but why?"

"That part, I'm uncertain about." Klaus nodded, thinking he had the answer - but didn't want to assume. "There's many reasons. Maybe he didn't want the person that did it to get hurt or...maybe the person couldn't help what they did to Kawan to get him in that state."

Danny wondered what Andreas was thinking and what prompted his words. Who just willingly accepts the job of committing a murder?

"Andreas loved Kawan...they both loved each other. The person he's hiding must be very important to take the blame of murdering Kawan. Supposedly my great-grandfather was silly and did things his own way. So whatever happened to him must have been done because he chose those actions and knew the result... Right?"

Klaus shrugged, his eyes going onto Kingston who looked perplexed, because he was. He didn't understand why his great-grandfather would go through all that and not even try to stick up for himself.

It almost damaged his pride a bit to know he had a relative who gave in in such a way.

"I think it's ridiculous! Why didn't he stick to his innocence?! This wouldn't have been an issue in the first place if he just admitted who did that to Kawan!"

"Maybe he couldn't? Remember, he may have been trying to protect the person." Klaus added, that not being enough for Kingston.

"No, I can't accept that. Andreas damaged our Pack's reputation all for someone - supposedly - that we have no clue about! Who could they even possibly be and why the hell are they so special?"

Danny began to wrap his arms around his chest, trying his best not to do it over his stomach. The fact that he was holding another child felt odd.

Luca told him - which he still didn't understand how he knew. Then Klaus, which finally told him the truth of the matter.

"I'm feeling some sort of way..." Danny mumbled, feeling like he had an assumption. "What if Kawan and Andreas had a secret child? He was trying to protect him...the baby..."

Klaus eyes widened and Danny noticed that too. Making him nervous since he could already tell if that was the case he assumed if he'd become like Kawan.

"Okay...well I've told you some of what I know. The rest you need to ask Etan-."

"Oh hell no! Then we'll definitely not get our answers! Etan is the most difficult person in the world! Especially when it comes to talking about Andreas. They were so close and I know for a fact he knows everything about what happened once Andreas came home without Kawan. Yet he hasn't admitted anything to anyone...this just won't work..."

Danny watched Kingston stand up, grabbing his hand as he pulled him up with him.

"Klaus thanks for...your somewhat useful information. We'll be taking our leave." Kingston said, walking away with Danny beside him. Annoyed because he felt like he didn't really get anything.

He wanted to avoid Etan, but he was the only one who could tell him the true answers. Wanted to avoid him as much as he could, so much, he was willing to ask all the elders before he got to Etan.

"We aren't seeing Etan first, there are three others we need to see first." Kingston stated, having them all set in his mind. "We also...may need to bring Luca-."

"Why?" Danny interrupted harshly, causing Kingston to sigh.

"They like him. It's very rare for them to like anybody and when I brought him he was the one that convinced them to let you here. If he didn't, they would've been trying to attack you from all rounds. So...I have to bring him to make this easier."

"Or...we can bring Milla." Danny added quietly, Kingston abruptly looking down at him. "She melts the iciest hearts. Bring her...and it'll solve everything."

Kingston ran his hands over his face, sighing.

"No one knows I have a child. How...crazy will it look to have you come in with a five year old little girl, saying that's my daughter?"

Danny frowned, sticking his jaw forward and becoming annoyed.

"It won't be crazy. It's the truth. I'm not going to go there and not say she's not your daughter. Milla is your daughter-."

"I know, I know-."

"Than why is it such a problem? Are you ashamed? Embarrassed of your only daughter?"

"Of course not!"

Kingston watched Danny's eyes flash the golden color and Danny looked away quickly. Making Kingston feel bad as he hugged him from behind.

"I'm not ashamed or embarrassed of Milla, she's my world - our world... Fine. Let's bring her and be honest about everything. I don't want to hide her from anyone." He said, feeling Danny calm down.

Wondering where his wild emotions were coming from. He was fine then angry seconds later.

"Okay...I like that. First I want all of us to have a day together. Before things get serious."

"Deal."

Danny twisted around and hugged Kingston in the front, sighing happily.

"Okay...who will we see first?" Danny asked. Kingston narrowing his eyes at the ground and closing them.

"Valerio."

👀
𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕞 x Aɴᴅʀᴇᴀs Aʙᴀᴡɪ
***

Kawan stood in front of his door, waiting anxiously as he wanted to see Andreas. He began to look at the clock occasionally and his excitement peaked.

Tightening his towel around his shoulders he heard someone knock on the door. Smiling when he opened it and saw Andreas grinning down at him.

"Thou came. Thank goodness, I woke up so early so that I could see thee." Kawan confessed, stepping back as Andreas walked in.

"I had to wait for ten minutes, thy apprentice was eating breakfast so early - before dawn! Had to wait, then I snuck over here." Andreas stated, raising his eyebrow at Kawan's appearance. "Why are thee not fully clothed?"

Kawan felt his face flush since he didn't know why he wasn't fully clothed either. Could think of a motive, but was running out of reasons that were appropriate.

"It is all thee!" Kawan exclaimed, playfully shoving Andreas chest. "I cannot think straight! My mind is discombobulated...all over... My actions are no longer readable. I cannot read mine."

"Thou are so nervous, and for what? I will not think of causing harm to thee."

"I am not worried about such! It is just...thou are my Mate...how do I not be nervous?"

Andreas chuckled as he locked the door to Kawan's chambers, stepping closer towards him. Removing the towel from around his shoulders and Kawan stood before him nude.

His eyes scanning all of him slowly as he found everything about him irresistible. Hands gripping his waist and he fell upon his knees in front of him. Shocking Kawan as he hugged his body and laid his head on his stomach.

"Do not be nervous. I will not allow thee to feel fear when around my presence. When thou are with me, only feel safety and comfort and love. I will let thee control everything and I will do anything for thee." Andreas murmurs, causing Kawan to feel his heart beating faster.

"That is so kind, but get off thy knees. I am not greater than thee. We both control everything together and will do anything we desire, together."

Andreas got on his feet as he looked down at Kawan with a grin. Removing his coat as he hung it on a coat rack.

"I suggest thou put some clothes on." Andreas said, causing Kawan to bite his lip.

"I was about to take a bath...but I waited for thee..." Kawan grabbed ahold of his hand, pulling him towards the bathroom. "Would thee like to bathe with me?"

Andreas gladly nodded as he turned the knob on the bathtub, plugging the tub as he began to unbutton his shirt.

"I bathed before I came, but it is never bad to take another bath." Andreas stated happily, Kawan standing in front of him. Eyes going to his shirt that tightened around his muscles. Andreas noticing as he let Kawan admire him silently.

Kawan has always been more fit than most people in his Pack, but to see someone with more bulk on their body was unusual. Someone stronger and evidently greater in proportions.

"Thee is stronger than me. It not embarrass thou that I am small?"

"Of course not! Thou so precious..." Andreas murmured, Kawan finding himself to straddle Andreas lap. Unbeknownst of his actions that startled him once he saw what he did.

His fingers going to his lips as he felt them become warm with lust. Wanting to kiss Andreas desperately and cheeks warm with mirth along with lust.

"Do thee know what thy doing?" Andreas asked, wrapping his arms around his waist and letting his hands run up his back sensually. Smirking when he saw Kawan blush.

"I know my actions. Do thee know thy actions?" He mocked, and they both found one another smirking at one another.

Instantly they captured one another's lips, kissing deeply as Kawan found himself rising off Andreas lap. Their tongues entering one another's mouthes full of passion.

Andreas and Kawan never having tasted such a taste from anyone before except each other.

Pulling away Kawan began to unbutton Andreas shirt, shoving it off of him once he unbuttoned all the buttons. Andreas pushing Kawan into the tub and stood up. Taking off his shoes and socks, pulling off his pants and instantly got into the tub.

The both of them capturing each other's lips all over again and kissed some more. Andreas lips traveling down Kawan's neck and sinking his teeth into his shoulder.

Kawan crying out as he felt his senses be heightened. Feeling his body release pheromones and Andreas inhaled the scent.

"What did thou do to me?" Kawan asked breathlessly, Andreas pulling him into his lap.

"I did not Mate or Bond with thee, I just heightened thy senses. Hope thee come to thank me."

Kawan nodded surely, kissing one another as all their train of thought went out the window.

❤️

"My heart is pounding," Kawan trembled, holding onto Andreas and breathing heavily, "I think thou are so kind...so gentle."

Andreas chuckled, glancing over at Kawan and smiling.

"Yes, just be just as gentle. Thou take it softly and it will love thee."

Kawan stepped back and extended his finger, moving it beside his as the butterfly began to crawl onto his finger. His eyes widening at the sight and he grinned at how beautiful the butterfly was.

"This is rare...right?"

"Of course, look at its pattern! One side is translucent and one side is blue. So pretty... What do thou call such a sight?" Kawan asked, Andreas staring at it seriously and nodding finally.

"It may be a bilateral gynandromorph."

"Do thou mind explaining what that means?"

"Of course not. It means that is an organism that contains both female and male characteristics. I believe this butterfly may be a...mutated Greta Oto butterfly."

Kawan stared at Andreas in shock, curious as to why he knew such a thing.

"Do thou study butterflies?"

"No...I used to. It was more out of boredom and slight curiosity. What are these insects that fly before me and why can I not ever seem to catch one? One day, I caught one and studied it so much. When I was done, I cupped it in my hands, then set it free. So satisfying." Andreas stated, causing Kawan to move the butterfly back onto Andreas hand and grinned.

"Set this one free. Misses its family."

"No doubt." Andreas grinned as he walked to the window and let the butterfly fly away. Chuckling when he closed the door and faced Kawan.

Noticing Kawan digging through a drawer to pull out a pencil and book.

Rushing back to the table, Kawan began to draw the butterfly - as much as he could remember of it. Andreas watching in amusement as Kawan seemed so into what he was drawing.

Once he finished he found himself pouting at the product.

"Does it look like the butterfly?" He asked, Andreas not wanting to ruin Kawan's excitement.

"Slightly. Either way, it looks quite nice. Do thou like to draw?" Andreas questioned when Kawan smirked.

"Yes actually. I was once an aspiring artist! I could draw people... Would thou let me draw thee?"

Andreas chuckled, standing still as he nodded.

Watching Kawan turn the page and begin to trace softly. Intriguing him that the lines were so intricate and on point. He wondered if he was missing something based on the way he was drawing. Noticing there was a way he drew the drawing.

Intriguing him when Kawan would look up, staring deeply. Then would look back down with a blush. Andreas chuckling at how cute he was.

"No chuckling, thou are my statue."

"How can I be a statue when thou are being so precious? Thy drawings already look close to finished."

"No...art takes a while to finish. Do not underestimate the process. All assume since I am Head Alpha, I cannot do these simple things. Art is a good distraction...can draw what I feel or what is my own version of beauty." Kawan explained, beginning to draw Andreas eyes.

Andreas grinned, nodding at his words.

"I agree. So...an aesthetic?"

Kawan stopped mid-trace, looking up at Andreas.

"My art is a perceptible thing? Or...concerned with beauty?"

"Yes."

"That...not all peoples will think my art is beautiful. That is why it is my own version of beauty. I do not need peoples acknowledgement that my art is art... That should apply to all. This is one of the first times I am able to draw so freely... I thank thee."

Andreas smiled and Kawan instantly felt the led of his pencil shatter.

"Oh no..." Kawan whimpered, seeing the led smears from the led on the drawing. Causing him to feel his lip tremble and Andreas felt bad.

"Look...do thou mind?"

"No. My art is ruined. The smears got on thy eyes, those are the most intricate - ruined."

"Or is it?"

Andreas got Kawan's fingers and rested them on the led piece that broke. Beginning to smear it across his eyes. Kawan watching in horror as once it was done Andreas eyes were covered by thick black line. Almost making his eyeless...

"Andreas..."

"It is art."

"Quite." Kawan putting the date: April 27, 1915. Smirking when he looked over at Andreas. "It is our art."

Andreas nodded and wondered what he would do once they had to leave one another. Because he was so comfortable with Kawan and only knew him for a twenty-four hours, about to be forty-eight.

"We should make more art in the predestined future."

Kawan smiled, walking to Andreas and hugging him.

"Yes."

🦋

Kawan and Andreas are so precious, my babies!

Kingston and Danny on the other hand, about to get their hands dirty.

( not really, but we'll get there soon )

What'd you think?

As of right now I'm just completely obsessed with Kawan and Andreas...

What do you think of them so far?

Luv ya!!!!!!❤️🥰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 25.2K 90
"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands I have to marry. My nails that I've man...
99.6K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...