Oi Homeschooled - Fred Weasle...

By Alpacalypse

"AUCH, I'M WOUNDED, SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE SHE KILLS ME!" he yelled loudly and I couldn't help but laugh. "Sh... More

Preface
REWRITING FINISHED
*- 1 - I'll see you around Homeschooled
*- 2 - Deal with it, Weasel
*- 3 - You really are an onion
*- 4 - Childish, but definitely satisfactory
*- 5 - You would like that, wouldn't you?
*- 6 - (Not) calm and collected
*- 7 - You're cute, you know
*- 8 - Well, you're no fun
*- 10 - That little bird might be correct
*- 11 - Go with me
*- 12 - All to yourself
*- 13 - Steal the show
*- 14 - That's bollocks
*- 15 - Stop lying, love
*- 16 - Definitely my type
*- 17 - No one does that to my girl
*- 18 - A little victory after a long time of losing
*- 19 - I have no idea what you see in that git
*- 20 - Emphasis on secret
*- 21 - A whole world of magic around me
*- 22 - How was that for a first kiss?
*- 23 - A whole world of feelings
*- 24 - That doesn't look suspicious at all
*- 25 - Glittery piggies in the sky
*- 26 - I thought you bloody cared
*- 27 - I kind of think
*- 28 - If it makes you feel better, please do slap me
*- 29 - It is a very special day
*- 30 - I suppose not
*- 31 - I was her perfect Christmas gift
*- 32 - You're allowed to be sad, you know?
*- 33 - This is not going to be the last one, okay?
*- 34 - Something you wouldn't wish to anyone
*- 35 - That's a lot of Canary Creams
*- 36 - It looked like a regular Ford Anglia
*- 37 - Frederick Weasel, get your arse out of this room
*- 38 - She was one hell of a girl
*- 39 - I would forever be his Homeschooled
*- 40 - Not much of a home left to miss
*- 41 - Go to bed without a kiss
*- 42 - I preferred fights when I was younger
*- 43 - At least a yard apart at all times
*- 44 - I think good riddance
*- 45 - Like you have trust in me?
*- 46 - It sure wasn't my worst kiss
*- 47 - She deserved so much better, but I couldn't let her go
*- 48 - Take that, Weasel
*- 49 - Something completely impetuous
*- 50 - I do, and he does too
*- 51 - Then I guess I feel absolutely terrible
*- 52 - Do what makes you happy
*- 53 - Possibly the last months
*- 54 - I was her Weasel
*- 55 - Who's to say we can't make some more?
*- 56 - A bloody weirdo, that's what you are
*- 57 - You did not
*- 58 - I must not break school rules
*- 59 - If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp
*- 60 - I love you, now go kick some arse!
*- 61 - Looks smart, right?
Epilogue
Full circle
Word of thanks
New Fanfiction Alert!
New Fanfiction Alert 2.0!!

*- 9 - So you like older men?

30.6K 1.2K 3.1K
By Alpacalypse

I was trying so hard not to laugh at the sight in front of me. Ron was dancing with McGonagall and it was the highlight of everyone's day. It released some of the tension. I knew that after this, everyone would go looking for dates. The Yule Ball was only about three weeks away. Luckily, there was an extra Hogsmeade trip in two weeks, so all the girls could go shopping for a dress. I was still hoping for Fred to ask me. I felt like maybe he would. I mean, that moment we had in the hallway definitely meant something, right? We haven't talked that much ever since though. It was always a bit awkward. Maybe he regretted it? Well, it wasn't like anything really happened. I was overthinking things again.

"Everybody come together", McGonagall said and all girls rose. I was actually kind of excited.

FRED'S POV

Oh Merlin, we had to pick a dance partner. My eyes scanned the room and landed on Y/N. Luckily, this dance practice was per house, so there was no Cedric or stupid Durmstrang guy to steal her.

"Go for it, bro", George said and pushed me forward. I had told George and only George about what happened a couple days ago in the hallway, but he swore to keep it a secret. He really liked Y/N, not in that way of course, so he was pretty supportive, even though he teased me about it all the time. All the guys finally started asking girls, so I took a deep breath and walked over to her.

Unfortunately, even though there was no Cedric or Durmstrang guy, there was Neville Longbottom. He got to Y/N just before I did and asked her to dance. Was he serious? Y/N was two years older than him and so out of his league.

Our eyes met, so I quickly looked away and asked Angelina to dance, so I would not look like a loser.

YOUR POV

That stung a little. Like, a lot. I mean, Neville was not the worst dancer, but he wasn't really who I was hoping for. I was pretty sure he had a slight crush on me as well, since his hands were sweaty and he looked really excited, yet so nervous.

Fred asked Angelina though and they seemed to have fun. Maybe he did regret what happened, or almost happened.

"Y/N, have you got a date to the ball already?" Neville asked. Oh Merlin. This was not a good situation. Neville was absolutely adorable. I didn't know him at all, but what I knew about him was solely positive. He was incredibly kind and caring. Still, he was only fourteen. How was I going to decline a boy like that? 

"Uhm... no", I said hesitantly.

"Would you maybe, like, want to go with me?" he asked and I cursed internally. I was not good at saying "no" to people. Especially when they were as adorable as Neville Longbottom. Still, he was fourteen. Taking him to the Yule Ball would be immensely weird.

"I'm so sorry Neville, but I'm pretty sure you're a bit young for me", I said and he looked sad. I immediately felt the worst guilt I had felt in a long time. "But you're really lovely, that really sin't the problem", I tried to fix it. "You're a great lad, I'm sure you'll find someone."

"It's fine", he shrugged. I was debating on saying yes, just to get the sad look off his face, but I was interrupted by an excited Lee.

"Sorry Neville, but I'm going to steal your dance partner. Hermione does not have a dance partner though, you should ask he", he wooped in and took me with him, leaving a Neville behind. I looked back, but Neville simply shrugged and went over to Hermione, which made me feel the tiniest bit better.

"It seemed as if you could use a hand", Lee said.

"Poor Neville", I said sadly as I danced with Lee. I then switched over to George and I danced with Alicia a bit too, which was actually really fun. I saw Angelina dancing with Katie so I wondered where Fred had gone off too.

Before I could put more thought to that, someone tapped on my shoulder.

"May I steal your partner, Alicia?" Fred asked and Alicia gladly handed me over. He took my one hand and put his other one on my hip. I tried my best to not show that his touch was affecting me so much, and smiled.

"I almost thought you didn't want to dance with me", I said.

"You should save the best for last", he said with a smirk. I wasn't quite sure if that was a compliment towards me or towards himself. Knowing Fred, probably the latter.

"I heard you turned down Neville, brutal", he said and I laughed awkwardly.

"I did. I'm afraid fourteen-year-olds aren't really my type", I said.

"Oh, so you like older men? I'm pretty sure Filch would say yes", he said and I shivered at the thought.

"I'm afraid Mrs Norris is going to be his date", I said. "Such a shame."

"Who are you taking? George?" I asked, trying to make it sound like a joke, but so nervous for his answer.

He opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off my McGonagall dismissing us.

"Come on, snowball fight outside", Lee said and dragged Fred with him.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the girls.

"Neville's heart is shattered, dear Y/N", Katie said.

"I feel so bad, but what was I supposed to do?" I asked and they smiled sympathetically. I took my bag and we made our way over to Moody's class.

"He'll find someone, he's a good lad", Angelina sighed. "But it's funny to imagine, though"

"Imagine the disappointment for all three guys who have a crush on you", Alicia said and nudged my shoulder.

"Oh no, we're at four now! This is getting out of hand!" Katie said dramatically and I rolled my eyes. They were such losers.

We walked outisde, the cold December winds greeting us. It had been snowing for a couple days now and it was quite a workout to get through the thick layer of snow.

"Y/N, watch out" I heard and looked around. I had better not done that, since a snowball hit me square in the face. I heard Fred laughing hysterically.

"Oh you will die, Weasel!" I said and ran after him. I'm pretty sure I looked like a goat, ploughing and hopping through the snow.

"You're still a slow poke Y/N! It's not gonna happen!" he shouted, but I didn't give up.

"Oh, but it might with a bit of help", George said and popped up next to me. Lee also joined in and grabbed Fred by his jacket, making him fall down in the snow, face first. He turned on his back as I grabbed a bunch of snow and formed it into a ball.

I hovered over him and smirked. "Gotcha", I said and he sighed. This was too easy, though.

"I'm kidding, this isn't fair, get up", I say and extended my hand. Everyone looked at me confused.

"I'm just trying to be nice for once", I said, hinting at the conversation we had about a week ago.

He took my hand and I helped him up.

"But now it is fair!" I shouted and jumped on his back, smashing my snowball in his face. He bent forward, making me fall and roll into the snow.

"I hate you", he said and threw a snowball at me, which resulted in a massive snow fight.

I laid down in the snow, trying to catch my breath. Fred was laying a couple yards away from me and Lee, Katie and George we're still shoving each other in the snow. Alicia and Angelina had gone inside, not wanting any part in this.

I sat up and admired the moment. I loved these guys so much. A strand of hair fell in front of my face and I tried to blow it away, which wasn't very successful.

"Damn Y/N, had a rough day?" I heard and looked up. Cedric was walking up to me, laughing. I probably looked like a mess with my wet clothes and wild hair.

"You could say that", I said, still panting. "I see Madame Pomfrey patched you up." His burn wound was nowhere to be seen, not even a scar.

"As handsome as ever", he said with a grin. He gave me a wink and walked on. I chuckled. He sure was something else.

Fred huffed and I looked up. He looked so annoyed. I still hadn't asked him about his hate for Cedric, so now was the time to do so.

"What's your problem with Cedric?" I asked and sat down in front of him.

"Nothing", Fred says, not very convincing.

"Oh, it's so obvious. Spill!"

"Nothing, I just don't like him."

"Just because? I call bullsh*t!"

He sighed, but the annoyed look was gone.

"He's nice, you should get to know him", I said and the annoyed look was back.

"Of course you think he's nice", he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing, let's go inside, it's cold", he said and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 86.7K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
10K 166 21
"Y/n can you come down here for a minute?" You hear your father shout from the dining room. "Yeah dad, what's up? What did you-" "Hi y/n, right? I'm...
494K 15K 39
Scarlett green was always a mystery worth solving. She was a pureblood and a Slytherin. She seemed to always be ten steps ahead of everyone, always r...
7.6K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...