The True Gods (Highschool DxD...

By TrueRisingFTW

Great Red and Ophis are known as the strongest of the strong, but what if I were to tell you that there are t... More

Bio
Awakening
Kuoh Observation
Fallens
Who are you?
A Little Trip To The Next World
Black Magic and Times Anger
The Warning and Purification
Alpha Origin
Arrival in Crocus
Preliminaries
Introduction
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 (Part 1)
Day 3 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Part 1)
Day 4 (Part 2)
Day 4 (Final)
Split Up Time
Two Unknown Powers
Mischief and Despair
The Bridge to Freedom
Supersonics and A Crystalline Beast
Display of Power
Return to Destruction
One's True Ruler
Clash of Titans
Next World Vote [Closed]
A Fairy Goodbye
A Relaxing Day?
World of the Gifts
A Festival In Digit Five
Prophecy of Death
The Game of Death Starts
Cloaks Revealed
Life and Death
Battle In Space
A True Battle Of Life And Death
Next World Vote 2 [Closed]
Two Worlds Collide

New Worlds Within Mischief

6.7K 88 58
By TrueRisingFTW

(O)-(O)-(O)

Dialga could currently be seen walking through the streets as his eyes were glancing around as he was trying to find anything suspicious.

Before this, he had came from the strange world that branched off from this world where he had fought against that large spider abomination.

From what knowledge he had gathered by looking into the world's history, this world had been protected by young girls known as Precure.

He honestly didn't know why it was really only females that really possessed these supernatural abilities, but he honestly couldn't care.

He stopped before staring up towards the sky as other people walked past him as he did so. 'I feel as though the dark energy is slowly slipping away...'

As of lately, Dialga had found nearly no trace of the dark energy, we was honestly believing that perhaps the energy wasn't even here anymore...

"Wait..." Dialga widened his eyes when a sudden nerve in his head struck. He narrowed his eyes before looking towards the north.

He felt as though a small trace of the energy showed itself. Putting strength into his legs, he dashed through the civilians as he was nearing the place.

"This energy, it feels familiar, but, I can't put my finger on it..." Dialga muttered. The energy felt a bit eery and also spontaneous.

Dialga ran through the street before arriving at what appeared to be an entrance to an alleyway of some kind. He narrowed his eyes before looking around before walking in.

The place was rather dark, but for Dialga's eyes, it was as if the place was lit up with the brightest of lights. He continued walking through before stopping as the wind around him made an eery sound.

"Alright, whoever this energy source is, is definitely doing this on purpose..." Dialga frowned. Dialga narrowed his eyes as he was looking around while standing in the same spot.

Dialga then sensed something near the end before firing a small blast of energy from his palm, when it hit, nothing came out as he could now feel it jumping around.

He continued to quickly move his head around while following the location of the energy. He was surprised though when a small blast of energy hit his back and made him stumble slightly as smoke came off.

"What the hell...?" Dialga looked back to see where it came from, but nothing was there. He then sent a roundhouse kick when he felt the energy directly behind him.

When he did, he saw his leg come in contact with a strange dark figure which he couldn't make out since it quickly moved away after being hit.

Dialga clicked his tongue in annoyance before he felt multiple blasts of energy hit his body from multiple direction. He then looked up and glared comically at every direction.

"Oh~, you're really pissing me off now!" Dialga muttered in a shout. Dialga then fired a bunch of blast everywhere before stopping.

He herd a small cry of pain and turned to narrow his eyes at something that quickly vanished. Dialga then widened his eyes when he saw a portal open up and the shadow flying through it.

"No! It went to another damn multiverse!" Dialga shouted. He then stood up straight before giving a sigh before approaching the portal.

He looked at the portal that was created, it was slowly disappearing as he could fee the dark energy making its way to another multiverse through it.

"There's only one person who dares to piss me off this much..." Dialga muttered through gritted teeth as he stared at the portal. "And I'm going to give them a big damn whooping AND save them in the process."

Dialga then put energy into his legs before jumping into the portal as he left a small crack on the ground.

(O)-(O)-(O)

It had been a couple of days since Palkia had arrived in this strange world as well as been attacked by those women wearing the mech suits.

He was now seen sitting atop of a low building as he was staring down at the streets where people were walking around and doing their own thing.

During this time, he had been searching for any signs of the dark energy, but to no avail, but he did know that it was still in the world.

"Might as well go for a walk, might end up finding something while doing so." Palkia muttered. He then stood up and jumped down off the roof.

The people below just watched with widened eyes as he did so, they were shocked when he grabbed onto a pole that was extruding from one of the building before spinning on it and landing gracefully on the ground.

Palkia just ignored the stares as he dusted off his clothes before walking calmly across the street as he looked around the place curiously.

"Alright, where to star... wait, hold on a second." Palkia stopped what he was going to say when he saw the sight of two people that made him narrow his eyes. "Hmm..."

The tow people revealed to be a male and a female, the male having blue hair and the other having long purple hair. They were locking arms as they walked.

'That girl... I sense a strange energy in her, but it's not what I'm looking for. Perhaps she's one of those so called Spirits that those women kept calling me.' He then ignored them as he was busy right now.

He just began walking past them as they did the same, what he didn't notice was that the blue haired male turned back to look at him with widened eyes.

'No way... is that who I think it is....?' Shido thought. He was staring at the form of Palkia walking away as he then saw the boys face as he turned the corner. 'It is! Divine!'

Shido then held his hand to a strange earpiece in his ear before speaking quietly into it. "Kotori! What do I do?!"

"Just ignore him for now! It seems that he isn't interested in you, so don't provoke him!" The voice of Kotori rang through in a panic.

It would seem as those aboard the FRAXINUS airship were in a panic after seeing Palkia appear to them on the screen they were watching from.

"We still know far too little to engage him in any way! We need to stay safe!" Kotori added. Shido nodded his head as he gulped.

From what they knew so far, the energy signatures that Palkia released were far greater than any of the spirits that they had encountered prior.

So, to keep safe for the time being, they had to stray away from him as much as possible until they can gather as much information as they could on him.

"A-Alright..." Shido replied softly. He then felt a tug on his arm and turned to see Tohka pulling on his sleeve, she was looking at him with concern.

"Shido? Is something wrong?" Tohka asked. Shido wiped a bit of sweat on his face before smiling at her as he relied by saying.

"No, let's just continue out date."

(O)-(O)-(O)

Palkia was now walking through the city as in his hand was what appeared to be a small ice cream cone, he had his eyes closed as he walked.

"Still can't find anything... hope Dialga is having more luck than me..." Palkia muttered. He stopped before leaning against the wall of one of the shops and quietly at his cone. "I wonder how he's doing? Probably better than I am."

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Ugh! I think I'm going to be sick!"

Dialga was currently falling theough the portal that was leading him to the multiverse that the dark energy had escaped to, and it was a rough journey.

"This is why I need Palkia's portals!"

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Yeah, he's definitely fine. Also, that ship is getting annoying..." Palkia muttered with a frown. He looked towards the sky to see what appeared to be a huge ship flying in the sky.

From what he could tell, it had an active camouflage placed around it so it could 't be seen by the naked eye. Though, for him it was easy to see.

Palkia then aighed before looking downwards from the sky. As he was eating his cone, his eyes caught sight of a female a distance away waiting and wearing a rather eye catching outfit.

"Hm?" Palkia narrowed his eyes as he saw that it was a black haired girl who was waiting patiently for something. "Oh, that girl again..."

Palkia frowned as he noticed who the person was, it a girl who was also a spirit. He had met her not too long ago while he was searching.

To say that she was a nuisance to him, would be a major understatement.

(O)-(O)-(O)

Flashback

(O)-(O)-(O)

Palkia could be seen laying down on a small concrete wall as his right leg was hanging off as it was swinging back and forth as he was laying down.

His eyes were closed as he looked pretty peaceful as he was laying down. "What a pain, I still haven't found what I'm looking for..."

Palkia then slightly opened his eyes and caught something between two of his fingers. Turning his head, he saw that it was what appeared to be a bullet.

"What do you want?" Palkia asked. He then heard a bunch giggles and slowly sat up before looking down from the wall to see a girl a few years older in appearance looking up at him.

"So, you're the new spirit, huh?" The girl asked with amusement. Palkia just stared at her, he pretty much got used to being called that now. "To think you're a male..."

"So, what's it to you?" Palkia asked calmly. Palkia didn't flinch as he saw the girl give a rather unsettling smile on her face.

"Nothing much, just your life and energy." She then aimed two pistols towards Palkia who just jumped off the wall and looked at her.

He just watched as she fired off two bullets that gave off varying energies. Palkia then held a finger up before deflecting them both to the sides.

He saw the spirit's eyes widen as she saw h easily deflect the bullets. Palkia looked at where the bullets hit, one of them caused the grass that it hit to begin aging away while the other, that had destroyed a chunk of rock, slowed down the fall of the rocks.

"I see, so your bullets have different effects, do they?" Palkia mused. He turned to look at the girl who actually stepped back when he formed a ball of energy in his hand. "But, you're going to need to do a lot better."

'What is this power?' The girl wondered. She could feel the power coming off of it, and it was staggering. Palkia rose an eyebrow when she held her pistol under her head.

She then fired it, but she didn't die or get shot through the head, her eyes widened when multiple flashes appeared in front of her.

'Is she... looking into the future?' Palkia wondered. From the look in her eyes, he could tell she was having some sort of visions. Dialga could do the same, but to a higher degree.

In the spirit's view right now, she could inly gasp when she saw images of what would happen if she attacked him right now.

She saw him send the ball of energy in his hand towards her, but while she did attempt to dodge, the ball exploded and she was completely disintegrated.

The spirit then blinked as the images stopped before looking at Palkia with a look of fear, though she did try to mask it well.

'I can't beat him right now...' She thought. That was when she teleported away from the area as Palkia only watched, not even trying to stop her as he stopped the ball of energy in his hand.

"Wonder what that was about?"

(O)-(O)-(O)

Flashback End

(O)-(O)-(O)

Palkia just sighed before holding the ice cream cone in his mouth before calmly walking away from the scene while not attracting the attention of the spirit.

"Time to get back to searching."

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Alright! Almost there!"

Dialga smiled as he was now nearing the end of the portal that the dark energy he sensed had created. He didn't know which multiverse he was getting sent to, but he did know that he had his goals set straight....

...

...

...

To kick the ass of who was pissing him off! Oh, and save them too...!

"Here we go!" Dialga grinned before getting into a diving position as he was speeding through the portal now as the bright light at the end was coming closer.

As soon as he passed through the light, he found himself falling through the sky towards what appeared to be a city.

Dialga looked around and he could definitely sense the dark energy within the world as he narrowed his eyes towards the ground where he was headed.

From what he could see, he was going to land in the backyard of some kind of school. He cursed under his breath when he realised he was diving at a fast pace and probably couldn't stop in time, only slow down at most.

"Crap! Well, brace for impact!" Dialga shouted to himself. He sailed through the sky before flipping into an upright position before nearing the ground.

When he made contact with the ground, he landed in a kneeling position with his right hand planted into the ground as if he just punched it. There was also a crater where he managed to land, luckily the damage was reduced thanks to him slowing down.

Dialga slowly stood up from his position and dusted himself off before looking around, but found that a bunch of students were staring at him with widened eyes and mouths agape.

"Who the heck is he?!"

"Did you see that landing?! Awesome!"

"Not what we should be paying attention to right now!"

A bunch of comments from the students watching were heard as Dialga walked out of the crater and looked around at them all.

"Where is this?"

(O)-(O)-(O)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
96.6K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...