Exchange// Billie Eilish

By bilstan

"YOOO FIN WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT USING MY-" a girl with silver hair yelled, barging into the bathroom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
SEQUEL + OTHER BOOKS
Potential Q&A
MACY

Chapter 10

31.1K 903 3.3K
By bilstan

Ellie's Outfit;

-------------------------------------------

Ellie's POV

For the rest of the week things went back to normal, or I guess as normal as things could have been. I was too scared to sleep in Billie's bed again and have had to put up with restless nights since. Billie decided to go to a party with Kelsey and Connor and tried to get me to tag along. But my body was too tired to function, and brain was too awake to go to sleep.

Now onto my 10th episode of some trashy reality show something banged against my door catching me off guard.

"Aw fuck" I heard Billie mutter to herself.

Getting out of bed to help her I couldn't help but laugh when she looked up at me, rubbing her head which hit my door.

"It's not fucking funny" she grumbled, trying to get up but failing miserably.

"Kinda is" I laughed more when she tried to get up again and then looked up at me pouting. I grabbed her arms and lifted her up before securely wrapping my arms around her waist and began taking her to her bed. Sitting her down I took off all her chains off and managed to get her under the sheets.

"Why are you so nice to me?" she whispered, eyes barely open.

What?

"What do you mean Billie?"

"I was an asshole to you from the second we met but you were still nice to me after. Why?"

Honestly, I have no idea, I could have taken her lack of hospitality as an insult, but I guess from meeting the rest of her family, I knew, deep, deep down that she was a good person.

"I guess you were..." I really don't know what to say "but you apologised even against your will. Plus you buy me chicken nuggets, so I'd like to think we are good, and I don't mind taking care of your drunken ass at ungodly hours of the morning"

Billie didn't say anything, so I assumed she was asleep and left the room. As I was about to close the door, she called me back.

"Stay" she mumbled against the pillow and pulled the comforter up, giving me a sense of déjà vu from earlier this week.

I stared at her in shock, mouth open like a useless guppy before padding over to her and slipping in. Billie wasted no time in pulling me close to her and resting her head in the crook of my neck and wrapping her arm around my stomach and intertwining our legs together.

"Goodnight Eleanor" she mumbled against my neck and did the unthinkable by leaving a kiss.

A kiss. A peck. Whatever you want to call it, but Billie just pressed her fucking beautiful, warm, full, pink lips on my grubby neck. Why? I couldn't tell you and I don't think your third cousin could either, but either way I went to sleep a very happy girl.

Waking up in Billie's arms was just as good as falling asleep in them. But let me tell you that waking up to Billie staring at me, intently may I add was a shock to the system.

"Why are you staring so early in the morning?" I groaned and hid my face in the pillow, trying to get more sleep.

"It's afternoon, I was admiring, and shouldn't I be the one grumpy and irritated from my hungover?" she teased.

I rolled onto my side to face her and she did not hungover one bit. Which is not fair because I always look like a ferret after a night out, but she looks like she had the best beauty sleep of her life. Not fair.

"That was the only proper night of sleep I've gotten this week"

"What'd you mean?" she frowned.

"I don't know what it is, but I can't sleep, the only other night this week where I got decent sleep was when I crashed here the other night. I could be an adjustment of time zones, but this past week has been the worst"

"Why didn't you come and sleep with me after then?"

Cause I didn't want to seem like a clingy hoe.

"Uh-I didn't want to burden you" I mumbled not meeting her eyes.

"Eleanor" she sighed and gently grabbed my jaw to look at her "that wouldn't burden me, if anything, you sleeping in here is quite the opposite"

Oh? This has certainly caught my attention.

"When you slept in here the other night, I couldn't sleep either, another restless night of night terrors and thoughts but they seemed to vanish with you next to me" she said honestly.

So pretty much what Billies saying is that she sleeps better cuddled up to me like how I feel when I'm cuddled up to her. Stay cool, calm and collected Ellie before you blow this for us.

"That's uh-uhm... That's nice" I stuttered feeling like a complete idiot.

Billie started laughing at my awkwardness and stroked the hair out of my face, "it is isn't it? So what do you say Eleanor sleep with me from now on?"

YES!

"Yeah, that'd be nice" I said as coolly as possible.

I don't know how Billie does it, ever since we went back to school, I haven't seen her do an ounce of homework, but she somehow knows more than me. Which is impossible because she does nothing!

After leaving her room I took a shower and decided to stop procrastinating and do my weekend homework so it's out of the way. But of course Billie can't be alone and bored for more than an hour and came barging into my room during my math homework.

"Eleanor let's do something I'm losing my mind" she whined from my bed.

Sighing I swivelled around in my chair and to face her. "Go away I'm trying to do my homework, something some of us do to pass and get good grades"

"Hey! I get good grades and don't do my homework, just the perks of being a child prodigy" she boasted.

"And you don't listen in class" I added with a glare.

"Not my fault annoying you is more enjoyable than listening to teachers"

"Well we aren't at school so go annoy someone else"

"But that's the beautiful thing about us living together, it's a full-time hobby!" she cackled, and I flipped her off.

I turned back around and continued with my work, ignoring Billie as best I could. But that became harder than planned when she stood behind me and leaned down, wrapping her arms over my shoulders and placing her head on top of mine.

Leaning against her warmth I closed my eyes momentarily and forgot about my work. This smart bitch is playing right now, and I'm not giving up this easy. Pretending like she wasn't there I resumed my work.

Billie huffed and loosened her grip. Before I spoke to soon her head moved to my shoulder and I could feel her hot breath on my neck. Oh dear Lord.

"Eleanor" she sung in my ear. Ignoring her I moved to the next problem "answers 36" she said.

"No it's not. It's—" I punched the equation into the calculator 36  it read.

"Told you, and I can tell you the rest of the answers so we can go. Please!" she shook me.

I'm honestly about to throw a bitch fit if she doesn't stop.

"Billie! Stop, we can go after   I'm done. It'll only be another 20 or so minutes" I tried shrugging her off.

"Ugh fine. I'll give you half an hour tops, if you're not done by then I'm dragging you out" she jumped onto my bed and grabbed her phone.

Luckily enough for me I finished my work in 15 minutes and now we were in Billie's car going to... well actually I have no idea.

"Billie?'" she hummed in response "where are we going?"

"Surprise" was all she said, making me pout and cross my arms.

The drive wasn't too long, and she pulled up in the parking lot of a gas station?

"Before you ask no this is not the surprise" It's like she can read my mind   "and we are picking up some food before we go to the surprise"

I followed her in, and she grabbed a basket before filling it up with everything in her eyesight. Takis, Hot Cheetos, Twizzlers, Oreos pretty much the whole store was in that basket.

Grabbing myself an iced coffee and donuts, I waited behind Billie while her stuff was getting scanned.

"Is that all?" the worker asked.

"No whatever she wants too" Billie pointed to me.

"No Billie, you always pay for my food and I- hey!" she grabbed the donuts and coffee out of my hands and placed it on the counter.

"Eleanor, an iced coffee and a few donuts is not going to add much to the bill of all the shit I just bought, plus it's my surprise, my date, therefore I am paying" she swiped her card and collected the bags of food.

Date? She's considering this as a date, oh dear. Why didn't she tell me? I would have dressed nicer than a crop and sweats.

"Coming?" Billie asked from the door.

I stared at her still processing the fact that she called our outing a date.

2 hours. That's how long Billie has been driving. And how long I have been forced to stop asking questions and wait. Psh as if, I just wanna know!

"How much longer?" I whined, stomping my feet.

"It's an even longer walk back home if you don't quit stomping your feet into my baby" she glared at me. "We are almost there I promise" she patted my thigh and left her hand there.

Billie hand is on my thigh. I repeat on my thing! My bare thigh! Cool, calm and collected El! Stay cool, calm and collected.

Billie drove for another 20 or so minutes before taking a turn and began driving up a hill. The road was steep and windy, and turned from tarmac to dirt. The journey upwards was another 10 or so minutes before she pulled up to a clearing that showed LA in the far distance but also the nature separating us from the city.

"Come on we also have to do some walking" Billie told me and got out of the car. Grabbing the food out of the back.

"Pop the trunk and grab the duffle" she tossed me the keys.

I opened the trunk and grabbed the big duffle bag like she instructed. It was heavy and full of whatever Billie packed in it, hopefully we don't walk for too long.

I followed Billie and we walked for a few minutes before she stopped and looked at me, but I was too busy taking in the breath-taking view in front of me. If I thought the view from where we pulled up to was amazing well this is on a whole other spectrum.

The sun was going down giving a warm glow to the trees and the sky was a mix of blue, yellow and pink.

"Billie" I gasped not knowing what to say, how to thank her, "I-this, Billie this is gorgeous thank you!" I dropped the duffle and wrapped my arms around her neck, bringing her in for a bear hug.

"No worries Eleanor" she mumbled against my neck and placed a kiss.

The duffle ended up having pillows and blankets that Billie and I cuddled on while eating and watching the sun set. I've never been on a date before, but this totally exceeded any expectations.

"Thank you Bil" I tilted my head to the side to look at her. I was currently laying in between her legs, leaning against her with the blanket thrown over us.

"Like I said before no worries, only the best for you Eleanor" she didn't break eye contact once.

Growing nervous I started to fiddle with the rings on one of her fingers that was playing with my crop.

"But like really, thank you" I paused to think how to say what I wanted to, without seeming like a dork. "No one has ever taken me out on a date before and I always had this idea that my first one would be memorable and cute and all that stupid shit"

I took a deep breath and smiled shyly "and you really exceeded that 'expectation' and made tonight special, so thank you"

Billie didn't say anything, she just stared into my eyes. Seemingly deep in thought, most likely thinking of way to push me off this cliff and forget me, especially after that gross heart to heart.

Dammit Ellie why couldn't you just stay cool, calm and collected. You ruined something before it even starte—

She grabbed my cheek and leant down, placing a soft kiss to my lips. Wait, my lips? Billie just kissed me. Billie just kissed me!

Kiss her back hoe!

And that I did before she could pull away. Reconnect our lips I turned so I was facing Billie completely and straddled her waist. Her hands immediately found my ass and gave it a squeeze making me groan into her mouth.

"Fuck!" she threw her had back "You have no idea how much I fantasised about grabbing this ass" she squeezed it again with a grin.

Giggling I hid my head in her neck and wrapped my arms around her neck, threading my fingers into her purple hair.

We spent the rest of the night there, cuddling, eating, laughing, talking shit and most importantly making out in between.

Pretty good night if you ask me.

A/N Decided to hit yall with a double update because the school work load has piled up and given me whip lash. Four drafts due at the end of the week and they are all my serious subjects so please send your prayers.

But good news is I've almost finished the next chapter and might upload tomorrow. And I listened to Saturation II and Diaspora  writing the last chapter, this one and the next, which was a real rollercoaster of hype and mellowness, but I think has given the chapters character so shout out to Brockhampton and Goldlink.

Vote, comment, share!

Bilstan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 8K 55
another billie fan fic. you should read it tho 1st book of the more than a fan series achieved: #1 in billieeilishpiratebairdoconnell
72.4K 1.6K 47
An upcoming artist named billie eilish accidently texts the wrong number. Brooklynn receives a message from an unknown person when she was finna take...
146K 3.7K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
236K 5.7K 44
Reese is awoken by a FaceTime call in the middle of the night. She had no idea that the call would lead to her falling for a rising star named Billie...