Jaan-E-Mustafa

By Asterial_melina

I'll choose you over and over... Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat I'll choose you. ~~Mir Mus... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO

TWENTY SIX

10.4K 418 37
By Asterial_melina

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mustafa woke up with good mood cause he was able to sleep well last night all because of his wonderful wife who massaged his head making his pain disappear within few minutes.

His smile turned into a frown when he noticed himself laying his head on Maria's lap and saw her sitting, sleeping in an uncomfortable position. Her beautiful face was shining with sunlight peeking at her face through windows as if wanting to touch her innocence which was uncommon to find in today's world.
She was asleep in a manner which was  preventing sunlight from touching her man's face, asserting her claim over him.

She woke up sensing little movements beside her. It was Mustafa who got up and was trying to lay her on the bed, gently holding her waist, wanting her to sleep peacefully, not in the uncomfortable position she was sleeping in.

She immediately sat up straight, causing pain to shot up against her lower back making her hiss in pain. Her back was paining due to sitting whole night without any movement but her entire focus was on him. Ignoring her own pain she inquired about his health.

"Asalaamualaikum Mir, aap theek hai ?"

(Are you okay now ?)

"Walaikum assalam... Main theek hu lekin lagta hai Meri wajah se ab aap takeef mein hai..."

(I am okay but you are in pain because of me.)

Mustafa said while holding her waist gently not wanting her to strain herself more and proceeded to lay her back on bed to relax herself.

"Main theek hu..."

(I am okay.)

She protested stopping him, holding his rough calloused hands in her soft ones.

"Mujhe dikh raha hai kitni theek hai aap."

(I can see that.)

She gave him a mocking smile hearing his words which made him angry on her carefree attitude.

"Hasne ki zaroorat nahi hai, Maria. Main sach mein aapke liye tensed hu. Aapka chehra bata raha hai ke aap kitni kamzoor ho gayi hai. Koi baat hai to mujhe bataiye, aise dil mein use daba ke mat rakhiye.."

(Don't smile, Maria. I am really tensed about you. I can trace weakness on your face. If something is bothering you then tell me, don't keep it inside your heart.)

Her expressions softened hearing his words. She didn't wanted to make him more tensed telling him about the stalker. I will tell him everything once we get back to India. If I tell him everything now then he'll take me back and our first vacation will be spoiled. I am sorry Mir but I can't let that stalker spoil our precious vacation. She thought.

"Meri tabyat bilkul theek hai Mustafa. Aap tension mat liye.."

(My health is alright, Mustafa... Don't take tension.)

She smiled lightly at him, squeezing his hand in assurance.

"Main maan lunga ke aap bilkul theek hai par uske liye aapko abhi mere saath doctor ke paas chalna hoga.. theek hai."

(I will accept you are perfectly fine but for that you have to come with me and we'll go to a doctor.. okay.)

Mustafa told her with a challenging look in his eyes. He knew something was wrong and it was bothering her to the extent that it has started affecting her health. He didn't wanted to risk her health. He was afraid of loosing her again when she was finally his.

"Nahi, mujhe doctor ke paas nahi jana...

(No, I don't want to go to a doctor..)

She was horrified hearing his suggestion. He was hell bent to take her to doctor but she was afraid of hospitals and injections plus it's environment made her feel sick,  bringing back the memories of dado being hospitalized.

"Aap meri koi baat nahi sunti, har baat ko mazak mein leti hai toh main kyu aapki baat sunu. aap mere saath fauran chaliye doctor ke paas."

(You don't listen to me at all, take everything as a joke then why should I listen to you. You are going with me to a doctor, now.)

Mustafa was very angry on her and her careless attitude towards her health. She always does the opposite to what he says and that's what irritates him the most.

"I promise main apna khayal rakhungi aur khaana bhi time se khaaungi... Par please mujhe doctor ke paas mat leke jaiye.. I am sacred ke wo mere injection laga denge.. please maan jaiye Mir. Main wada karti hu jo aap kahenge wahi kaam karungi main.. please.."

(I promise I'll take care of myself and eat on time... please don't take me to a doctor... I am scared that he will inject me.. please give in Mir. I promise I'll do whatever yo say... Please..)

She showed him her big brown eyes tears forming inside her big dark brown orbs and that was the moment he gave in. He lost to her. She again won and he is sure he is going to loose everytime when it comes to her. Not that he complains. He always gives up infront of her, his angel.

"Theek hai... theek hai...rone ki zaroorat nahi hai. Aapko pata hai mujhe aapke aasuon se nafrat hai phir bhi aap ro rahi hai..."

(Okay... Okay... You don't have to cry. You know I hate your tears then also you are crying...)

He said while wiping her tears with his right hand, while his other hand was busy rubbing circles on her back to soothe her hiccups.

"Kyuki aap mujhe daat rahe hai."

(Because you are scolding me.)

She replied him back meekly, her eyes soaking wet with tears.

"Acha baba I am sorry... Please smile now."

He asked holding his ears pouting innocently at her, making her laugh at him.

"Let's go downstairs and have our breakfast, then we'll go and explore London together."

Mustafa told her and she nodded her head in agreement.

MARIA MUSTAFA AHWAAN'S POV

Finally after hours of exploring London together we came back. Today I noticed another side of my husband which was hidden from me. I never knew he was interested in history and he was scared of heights. We were inside the ferris wheel and I noticed that he wasn't looking down and when I asked him about it he told me he is scared of heights. I was shocked with his confession. I never imagined him to be a person who is scared of heights.

"Hey what are you thinking ?"

My thoughts were interupted by mama Nancy. I shrugged my shoulders indicating it was nothing.

"Mama have you seen Mustafa ? I haven't seen him since we came back."

She smiled at my question shaking her head and told me

" I came here to tell you that only. He asked me to get you ready as he is taking you out on a date. Hurry up, we have very little time cause he'll be here soon."

I was happy hearing her and I am eager to go on a date with my husband. But at the same time I am feeling nervous cause it's my first date and I don't have clothes for it.

"But Mama I don't have...."

I was unable to complete my sentence as she interupted in the middle as if she has sensed my thoughts.

"I know you don't have clothes but don't worry Mustafa has managed everything and your dress is waiting for you inside your room... You just have to get ready and enjoy your time with him."

She smiled caressing my hair. Her eyes  providing warmth which only a mother would provide to her kid. The warmth which I was denied my whole life. I always craved for a mother's love and today I am able to see it in Nancy Mama's reflection and it brought tears to my eyes. I was unable to stop myself and I hugged her.

She wiped my tears hugging me back.

"No more tears... Okay.. I want my kids to be happy... Go and get ready quickly, we don't want mustafa waiting. right ?"

I nodded and went towards my room to get ready. After taking a relaxing shower I blow dried my hair and walked towards the walk in closet to see the dress my Mustafa bought for me.

I was surprised seeing the dress he chose for me. It was beautiful and exactly according to my taste and liking.

Not wanting to waste more time I got ready doing minimal makeup and curling my hair. Finally I completed my look after applying a  maroon lipstick on my lips.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Maria was exited about their date. Their first date as a couple. She was smiling like no tommorow. Her happiness was at it's peak and eyes were gleaming with joy, lost in Mustafa's thoughts. Her phone vibrated breaking her trance of thoughts. Without looking at the name of the caller she picked up the phone.

"Maria are you there? It's me Zaid. I have to tell you something important."

Her face which was gleaming with happiness few moments ago changed to  annoyance but she controlled her emotions and spoke calmly

"I don't want to talk about anything with you Zaid. My husband doesn't appreciate it. I am sorry."

She heard him mumbling something on the other side but she was sure that she doesn't want to have any contact with him. He had feelings for her and she didn't want to lead him on by talking with him. He already created problems between her and Mustafa and she didn't wanted to create another misunderstanding between them.

"Wait.... Please don't cut the call. I am requesting you.. listen to me once, your life is....."

" sorry"

She cut off his sentence in the middle saying sorry and disconnected the call before he could finish. He tried contacting her again but she blocked his number, not ready to listen to him at all. Mustafa didn't like him as he harboured feelings for her and she didn't wanted to do anything which could lead to another tiff with her husband. She was content and happy with him, wanting to live a peaceful life without any drama.

After waiting for few minutes her phone pinged with Mustafa's message, asking her to come down. Wearing heels she went downstairs where he was waiting for her.

He was facing Nancy  and was engrossed talking with her so he didn't noticed her coming downstairs. Nancy smiled at Maria seeing her making him aware of her presence.

Turning towards her fully he gulped seeing her first time in a dress which was looking absolutely stunning on her.
He was looking at her without blinking, eyes not wanting to miss any moment of  the beauty which was radiating off her.
Her cheeks heated up and eyes lowered down in shyness feeling his intense gaze on her. Mustafa's staring contest was broken by Nancy who cleared her throat, mischievously smiling at him aware of his condition.

"I know my daughter is looking so beautiful that you aren't able to take your eyes off her but remember you have a date today. You can stare at her whole night after coming back. And yeah I forgot to tell you kids that today me and Lucy are going at Ms. Martha's house to babysit her granddaughter so we'll be staying with her tonight and return by tomorrow. Take care and enjoy."

They both nodded smiling at her and proceeded towards the gate of the mansion hand in hand. Sitting inside the car he captured her in his arms bringing her closer, eyes clashing against each other, hearts beating fast with synchrony.

Without wasting another moment he sealed his lips with her soft plump ones, stealing her breath, their skins tingling with electricity, making them feel dizzy and drunk in each other other's love.
Minutes of kissing her senseless he stopped and looked at her, who's eyes were casted downwards feeling shy, face red with blush. He again leaned towards her kissing her forehead and mumbled softly

" You are looking so beautiful that I want to cancel our date and take you back inside our room to keep gazing at you the whole night but I won't do it as it will upset you."

He complimented her,  trailing his long fingers from her cheeks till her neck, making her squirm nervously sensing his smoldering gaze on her.

"Tonight... I will show you how much you affect me and I'll see how much you are affected by me. I am going to love you till you forget your own existence."

She blushed hearing his words and tried changing the topic to calm her heart which was beating fast with his proximity.

"Mir, we are getting late. You should start the car."

He chuckled at her attempt to change that topic and said

"Yeah we are getting late. Let's go so that we can finish our date quickly and come back soon."

She kept quiet knowing he will make fun of her if she says something again. They reached their destination after thirty minutes of drive. He held her hand in his and led her inside the hotel.

She was amazed to see the interior of the hotel, eyes twinkling with excitement. But she was confused seeing the hotel empty and turned towards Mustafa to ask him about it, before she could ask him anything, he answered reading her thoughts.

"I booked the whole hotel for our privacy also only female hostesses will be present here cause I don't want any male to look at you. Only I have the right to look at you, to admire and love you, no one else."

His possesiveness reached it's peak when he saw her in that dress. He cared for her when she was small, chasing away every boy who was after her when she was just a kid of four years but he became possessive about her after their marriage, in his words he was not possessive infact he was being protective of what was his.

"Would you like to dance with me before we have our dinner ?"

He asked extending his hand towards her to which she nodded accepting his hand, which led her towards the stage where a group of women were playing the melody of can't help falling in love with you on violen.

Snaking his both hands on her waist, he held her whereas she placed her hands on his shoulders, both of them moving in synchrony with the music.

Finally they sat on their seats after dancing waiting eagerly for the food. Few minutes later the food arrived. The waitress  who was serving them was eyeing Mustafa constantly making Maria's eyes flare up in jealousy. She was  trying to touch him who was obvious of her advances but kept quiet wanting to see his wife's reaction.

"It's okay... I'll serve him, you can go now."

Maria sweety replied her wanting the waitress to leave before she looses her calm. The girl left smiling at him giving him her number to which he smiled politely, making Maria furious with his action.

The dinner was a silent affair as Mustafa was controlling himself from laughing at her jealous face whereas Maria was angry at him for not stopping that girl. After having dinner she demanded him to take her home.

"But the date is not finished."

He told her but in reply she glared at him and told him

"For me it is... I am not feeling well and I want to go home. If you don't want to take me I'll go by myself and you can enjoy with the girl who's presence you were enjoying so much."

Her reply made him realize that he went overboard to make her feel jealous and now he should do damage control cause his wife was very angry but before he could say something she stood up and walked towards the exit leaving him.

He too stood up, following her. Sitting inside the car she closed her eyes not wanting to talk with him. He was regretting his actions and started apologizing to her

"I am sorry Maria. I just wanted to see if you were feeling jealous or not. I know it got overboard. I am sorry, forgive me please."

"Do you really think I should forgive you ? Remember you fought with Zaid on Aamina aapi's Nikah day just because he touched me. And the next time you saw him touching me you got insane and accused me of things I never did, you didn't even noticed that I was uncomfortable with his touch. That's what jealousy does. It damages our senses and conceals our mind from thinking rationally. I am so angry on you right now and I don't want to blast my anger on you saying things which I'll regret tommorow. I am requesting you to keep quiet."

Her words struck him hard. She was right. He was a hypocrite. He allowed a na mehram to touch him to get reaction out of his wife but he forgot that he fought with her on the same thing when he saw Zaid touching her. He was so blinded with insecurity and jealousy that he accused her of infidelity, and as always he was feeling angry at himself right now. He planned a date with her cause wanted to make it up to her for not spending enough time with her and as always he spoiled everything. He spoiled their first date. He felt like an idiot right now.

He silently drove the car wanting to give her space. After thirty minutes of drive they reached their home. Maria walked out of the car without waiting for him and went towards their room and locked it. She then messaged him letting him know that she needs time to cool off and today he has to sleep in the guest room telling him she needs space. Few minutes later she heard a knock on the door but she didn't opened it knowing who it was and decided to call him. He picked up his phone on the first bell

"Don't punish me, Maria. I am sorry. I can't stay away from you. Please open the door and let me in."

" I am not punishing you. I need space. Please let me stay alone for tonight. Hope you understand."

She told him and disconnected the call. After changing clothes she layed on the bed, closing her eyes feeling sleepy and exhausted, before she could sleep she heard her phone ping indicating someone messaged her.  She was so sure that it was Mustafa but when she saw who it was, she got scared. With trembling fingers she opened the message and it read  I am here to take you my love... open the  door of your room, your lover awaits for you.

She was scared to death reading that message and started trembling when she heard knocking at the door. Her breath laboured, face turning pale.
She needed Mustafa. He was the only one who could save her. She was living a nightmare and only he was capable of fighting the demons chasing her.
Ya Allah do something. I need you. I seek refuge under you my rabb. Protect me.

The lights went off indicating something happened with the main power supply switch. Maybe someone turned it off purposely.  The knocks didn't ceased rather the person who was there behind it, was knocking the door more vigorously, making her feel more scared. Feeling scared she went towards the balcony with trembling legs and stood behind the wall concealing herself.

Few moments passed when suddenly someone grabbed her harshly making her whimper deeply in fear, before she could shout, the person concealed her mouth stopping her from shouting. She tried freeing herself but the captivator was strong and was holding her tightly, his body was pressed against her's, stopping her from moving. That's when she started crying, remembering Mustafa. Regretting her decision of not telling him about the stalker. She was crying tears of regret, tears of pain. She was afraid that the captivator who was holding her will take her away from him and she won't be able to see him again or their family. Only Allah could protect her now, she closed her eyes tightly and prayed to the all mighty to save her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalamu alaikum everyone

Sorry for the late update. College work is tiring me a lot.

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 36.5K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...
34.3K 1.1K 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
399K 11.7K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
207K 5.3K 32
Idris alam man of his words workholic, short tempered but can't say no to his parents. What happens when this mamas boy gets married for his mother...