CRIMINAL IN ME (BTS and GOT7...

By VaishnaviGoyal7

This is a story of how three girls find themselves involved with the rival mafia gangs BTS and Got 7. (Y/N) t... More

Author's Note
Characters
Book 1
Prologue 1/2
Prologue 2/2
chapter 1 Jeanette
Chapter 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N's POV

Chapter 3

45 6 0
By VaishnaviGoyal7

Y/n's pov
Today I am really excited as I am going back home after 5years. I cant wait to meet my besties, mum and dad. I am now in my father's private jet which is about to land in Korea. I really missed my birth place. I snapped out of my thoughts, when I feel someone shaking me. I look at Eunwoo

I could see he was worried, he said "Earth to y/n! I know you are going back to your house but you dont have to zone out like every 5 min" I can feel my cheeks got heated due to embaressment. I look at him with my puppy doe (e/c) eyes and said "I am sorry ~~" He melted with my act and planted a soft and gentle kiss on my lips and said "Its okay, but dont do this again." Then we started to talk and we didn't keep the track of time.

Time skip to landing~~
When we reached and stepped out of the jet, I immidiately ran towards dad and hugged him tightly . Till now my tears were at the edge of spilling out. I realised that jane and jeanette were not here. As if dad had read my mind, " They are not here, I'll tell u when we reach home" I just nod and introduce Eunwoo to him and they exchange a gentle man hug and proceed towards the exit.

Time skip to the mansion~~
Me , dad and Eunwoo were sitting on the couch when I asked dad about my besties. "y/n please don't be frustated but jane and jeanette are no where to be found, we are trying our best to find them and we think that they have been kidnapped by someone." "WHAT ! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THEY ARE KIDNAPPED?!" "Sweetie calm down we are trying our best to find them." "YOU HAVE TO FIND THEM DAD." "ok sweetie please relax" yes y/n please relax, Mr. Kim will find them." Then I was not able to control my tears and I could feel my cheeks wet so my dad gave me tight hug and stroke my hair and said some soothing words. After I calmed down, we broke the hug and my mom took me to the room.

Eunwoo's pov
After Mrs kim took y/n to ger room , Mr. Kim came to me and told " I am afraid that y/n is their next target. So I want you to stay close to her and protect het come what way. I really trust you." "Mr kim I promise to protect her"

Time skip (before party starts)
BTS mansion
Jeanette pov
When i opened my eyes, i could feel my body sore. I tried to lift my hand but I couldn't . I heard an evil laugh so I lifted my head and came face to face with jungkook. "what did you do?" "you are beautiful piece of art and i love destroying arts" Then he lifted my hand and caressed it "dont you think that think an artist should claim his art" "I'll kill you." I shouted. Jungkook brought a bottle w/ H2SO4 in it close to my mouth and asked "Do you want me to pour it?" At that point Namjoon barged into the room and Jungkook immediately removed the bottle away. Namjoon saw it and asked me "Did he use it?" I shook my head and he turned to jungkook furiously and said "Good for you" He then turn to me again and said "We are going to a friend's party and she will be joining us, jimin will be staying with you to make sure that you don't try anything stupid." At that time I noticed that they both of them were wearing tuxes and I really don't want to say but they were looking really handsome and then Jimin entered the room wearing a white shirt and a pair of black trousers. He handed me some clothes and forced me to eat some painkillers. They left me in the room and locked it.

Y/n's pov (during the party)

I really love masqurade ball party ! Me and Eunwoo entered the prestegious ball room and I could feel all the eyes on me. Eunwoo placed his arm around my waist and lead me to the dance floor and we started dancing on the song and soon everyone joined us and we enjoyed it alot. When the music ended we all thanked each other for the dance and then scattered away. Eunwoo came towards me and asked me "How are you now?" "I am feeling good" "Wanna have a drink?" "sure" Then Eunwoo left. Dad came to me and started to announce something "Ladies and gentlemen , thank you for being present here for my daughter's homecoming and now I would like to invite my daughter Y/n and my future son-in-law Eunwoo on the stage please." At that time I was shocked as my father has accepted my boyfriend as his son in law. We both went up the stage and removed our masks followed by rest of the gathering. Me and Eunwoo now were smiling like an idiot. "And now you all can enjoy the party" my dad said . Then we went towards the barto grab our drinks. "Welcome miss Kim-" we both turn to find the owner of the voice and find two men coming towards us "-and Mr?" "Cha Eunwoo" " oh! Mr Cha" one of them who has bunny smile took my hand and kissed its back. Eunwoo snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him 'someone is quite protective today'  I thought. Both the men continued  to talk to me and  I really found their smiles very unique as one had bunny smile while the other had a boxy smile. They both waved me and left. Then I saw Eunwoo staring at them. "What's the matter jagiya?" "did you know them ?" " No but now I do"  "only talk to someone you know" "over protective much! Babe only my dad's trusted council members and their family members are invited to this party." Eunwoo replied me with a nod. A waiter came and whispered  something to Eunwoo and then left. Eunwoo turned to me "Mr Kim has called me , I'll be right back." and left. A man approuched me and introduced himself as Yugyeom and asked "May i have this dance , Miss Kim" I nod and then he took my hand lead me to the dance floor. This time the dance was interesting as we were changing partners. I even danced w/ jungkook and taehyung. After the dance ended dad called me " had fun? I feel pity for those men ! " why dad?" "Because they only had the pleasure of dancing w/ my beautiful daughter and not have her for life" I blushed and giggled " Mr commissioner here has a lead about jane and jeanette's case I am leaving w/ him I know you had a long day so both of you can leave and go home now" "I'll go get the car" "ok" "Y/n I'm going to meet your mom so stay here"

Time skip to car

I was sitting in the back seat of the car w/ my head resting on eunwoo's shoulder and his hands wrapped around me. Suddenly the car sped up " woah ! whats the hurry?" "somebody is following us ma'am " I looked back and saw two cars following us. I started to panic and saw Eunwoo was talking to someone which I supposed is my father he was talking in hushed voices so i was not able to process it . The panic in me started to grow. what if these people are behind jane and jeanette's disappearing? Eunwoo placed my hand on his heart and told me that i was gonna be ok and he'll save me at any cost . Soon we lost one of the car but the other one still behind us . I think they enjoyed this game of tag . We took a sharp turn and came face to face to a dead end . I looked behind and saw the same car behind us . I tried to get out of the car but eunwoo hardly pulled  me and asked "what exactly the hell do you think you are doing?" "I am coming to fight w/ you guys" "No ma'am you are not" Eunwoo tied my hand using his tie and locked the car. I tried to  get free and by the time the fight has started and  i was not able to free . I watched in horror as they shot both of my bodyguards . My heart dropped when I saw Eunwoo was being beaten to death but he wasn't dead. Someone approached the car and said " Somebody already did half of  work for us " Then he opened the car and I was ready to fight but someone placed gun on eunwoo's head and I was shocked to see that it was jungkook. " willingly get into the car or i'll blow this pretty boy's head off. " eunwoo managed to say " Y/n don't" " you don't have much of a choice kitten" Namjoon said. I gave eunwoo a small nod and I could see fury in his eyes but i continued my way towards their car. " smart girl" Hoseok said. Before i enter their car i said " remove your gun" as soon ads jungkook did  hoseok had his gun pointed at me . Jungkook shot eunwoo's leg and a gasp escaped my mouth and i tried going yowards eunwoo  but hoeseok's grip was so tight that it will definitely leave a bruise . he pushed me into the car harshly and i  sat  b/w taehyung and jungkook and we drove away leaving eunwoo bleeding there......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 45 23
Two men. Two mafias. One command Enemy. How will these two men stop someone who is rising in power? Why are they the last mafia group standing? Why d...
35.6K 1.1K 52
I was the heir to my fathers mafia, I was trained to become a killing machine. Tough and ruthless, someone fit to rule this organisation. But what I...
254K 12.1K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...
173K 3.3K 31
What will happen when a group of mafia boys meet a group of gangster girls? The both of them are at the same mission to reach the top of the ranking...