stay with me ( m.p )

By tsunamimary

Elizabeth & Malia are finally done with school . Jakeeyp is their best friend . They go to his party and Eliz... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Sorry
Chapter 4
Description of all the girls
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note :)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an Update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New book
A/n
What's up Guys!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Chapter 28

1K 23 1
By tsunamimary

Myles' POV
We are here in Washington , DC . Elizabeth and I were the first ones to wake up . We went to Starbucks and got hot chocolate . We sat down in our comfy clothes . I was wear my sweats , fruit snacks sweatshirt , and vans . Elizabeth was wear her blyss crewneck , joggers and vans .
" Babe , isn't that the sweatshirt that you wore when we first met ?"
" yes , oh my gosh , i totally forgot . "
She blushed , how cute .
" Thanks . i know i am ."
" You heard me ?"
" Well you didn't say it in your head that's for sure ."
we both looked at each other and laughed . We walked out of Starbucks and to the bus .
" Where the heck have you guys been ?"
Kalin looked at us with his hands on his hips .
" Oh now , you see sassy kalin , we took a couples morning leave ."
Elizabeth said . I was on the floor laughing so hard .

Elizabeth's POV
After i told kalin where we were me and Myles went into the back where we found Malia sleeping on the chairs .
l woke her up and talked to her .
" Hey babe , what's goin' on ?"
" Well kalin was looking through my phone after we came back from eating ."
" Whatt ! He did .. That kid . He knows you wouldn't do anything to hurt him ."
" I know right , but i guess he get suspicious of me . When he 'knows' that i wouldn't do anything ."
" Well let me talk to him real quick . Sleep in that extra bunk under me and myles' . He is sleeping right now so yeah ."
" Okay Elizabeth ."
" Bye ."
I walked to Kalin and pulled him to the back .
" So what happened ?"
" What do you mean ?"
" What do i mean ! I mean with Malia ."
" Well .. "
" Save it Kalin . You know she wouldn't do anything ."

Kalin's POV
I was so mad i walked out of the bus and left . how could they not know ? i am so done . I walked back to the bus . Elizabeth gave me a mean mug .
" Omg i am so done with all this hate towards me from you guys . Yes i looked through her phone to see if she got any text from her dad because her dad wants to take her back ! Her dad texted me and said ,' Hey Kalin , i know that it has been rough for Malia and us so i want her back . I will be sure to text her tomorrow that you agreed and she will come home .' I don't want her to go ! okay so my bad i didn't want my freakin' girlfriend to leave me !"
I sat down and cried . Malia came and hugged me .
" Kalin , i am so sorry . I love you so much . please forgive me ."
" Yes ."
i hugged her back . Eventually everyone came to hug me .

Malia's POV
i feel so bad for Kalin . I love him so much . I texted my dad , ' Dad , i am
old enough to be on my own no matter how hard it has been on everybody . I am sorry to tell you that i won't be coming home . you are just going to have to deal with me gone . I love you dad . ❤️💘 ' i felt so heartbroken . this is probably the hardest thing i ever had to say to my dad . he has been there for me since when my mom would leave for no reason . Me and Cameron have always been close . its just so hard .

// this chapter though . 😭💘 thanks for the reads and support guys . ❤️😍 i know i say this a lot , but i really do love you guys . so i wanted to ask you guys a quick question ? Do you guys want a sequel because i've been thinking about making a second part , but i wanted to know if you huys qould read it as well as this one ? let me know what you think my texting me on here or my kamfam page dm me @kamfamxx01 . Thanks love you guys byee - Mary 🙏😈 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.9K 38
In which two lovers have been separated for more than three years. Will the two come back together or go their separate ways?
606K 15.1K 53
Highest Rank - #20 in Teen Fiction Elizabeth Conner is a normal 17 year old girl...well that's what it seems like for everyone else. She had a normal...
322K 14.6K 41
Different worlds, Different circumstances, Fate brought them together, But will they remain there?
63.5K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...