Can You Hear My Heart? (BXB)

By Squidtcyc

What if you died yet you're given a second chance to live your life? Not as yourself but in another person's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 15

1.2K 65 2
By Squidtcyc

Norman's POV:

"Oi." Someone called out from the back door just as the bell rang, signalling the end of school. Paying no attention to the source as it'll just be a waste of time, I made my way towards the front door only to get halted by the same person. Sigh…this is troublesome.  Staring down at him without words, he stared back into my eyes silently, his fists clenching and relaxing around his bag strap, seemingly contemplating his words. "Where is he?" He eventually spoke up, making me tilt my head questioningly at him even though I knew who he's referring to. Why does he even care? "The fag."

"Why do you care?" I asked back, making his cheeks flush pink as he stumbled over his words, making him seem like a blubbering fool.

"Harh? L-Like I give a shit about the fag. So...I know he- he just- he spread his legs like a little whore for you didn't he? T-That's why he couldn't turn up today." He stuttered out, huffing in displeasure as he tried to hide his underlying emotions. 

"Yea. So what?" I answered emotionlessly as he gaped at me in shock, unable to believe that I've just said something like that. "Do you want to know how tight that sweet warm hole of his is or how hard he clinged onto my shoulders as he rode me fast and hard? Or do you want to know how he moans my name and pleads for me to mess his inside up or to fuck him deeper and harder? Or do you want to know if he said that he loves me?" I said with a slight smirk as he stood there fuming, only to then sigh internally when I realised that we're still in class and now everyone's eyes are on us. Oh… I thought that at least the lecturer left. Seems like that's not the case...whatever. I couldn't be bothered about him anyways.

"You! Treat him well you hear that!" He spat harshly before stomping off. Not wanting to get bombarded by gossiping no-life people, I followed suit, making my way out of the class fast only to get pulled back by you know who.

"So...he paid you by ass huh?" He poked his nose in excitedly as sparks danced in his eyes while he watched me intently. Sigh...sometimes, I hate his guts...well, most of the times to be exact.

"Shut up."

~Time Skip~

Opening the door with a sigh, squeals and groans instantly filled my ears, making me wonder what kind of demonic ritual is happening in my house. Hopefully the guy did not turn straight overnight and invited a girl over to fuck. I'll make sure to fuck him in the ass in front of the girl's face before kicking them out- what the hell am I even thinking? 

Making my way silently up to my room, I pressed my ears against the door, regretting almost immediately.

"Again again!"

"No more no more! I'm exhausted!"

"Come on Faynieee! One last one!"

"That's what you said the previous round!"

"Pleaseeeee? Just one last round?"

"No."

"You can't just diss a girl's desire!"

"Harh? You forced yourself on me! I'm all hot and sticky now!"

"I'll wash the sheets! Come on Faynieeee-" 

Okay that's it. No more. Slamming the door open to see the guy getting pinned down to the bed by a red-headed gorilla with hoodies laying all over my floor and bed, I sighed at him in pity knowing the hell he has been put through. "H-Help-" He gasped out, waving at me defeatedly. Sucks to be you man.

"Emma, down." Almost immediately, she shot me her  puppy eyes which does her no justice when it comes to me and she knows it yet still tries it all the time, hoping it'll work someday.

"But Normannnn-" She whined, straddling the guy's hips as she sat down on him like it's a normal thing. Meanwhile, the poor guy was seizuring from her boldness. 

Sigh...what a pain. "Down." I repeated firmly. This time, she finally gave in with a pout, sliding down my bed and sinking onto the floor while sulking. "Clean up the mess you've created."

"Yes, brother…" She sighed out, unwillingly of course.

"Wait. Brother? You're not his girlfriend?" Oh so he lives. That's the stupidiest question I've ever heard. This gorilla? My girlfriend? I rather be single than bottom. 

"His girlfriend?" Emma crackled loudly, looking at me with the can-you-believe-that look. "Like I'll ever date such a boring guy who also only throws and receives curve balls." She crackled, making the poor dude stare at me pleadingly to chase the satan away. It was then I noticed that he was topless and the sweat glistening on his lean body is making it hard for me to look away. Since when does he even catch my attention? 

"Okay. That's it. Out." I ordered, for the sake of humanity and peace.

"Yes bossss. I'll be back Faynieeee. Don't miss me too much!" She winked, grabbing all the clothes in record time and leaving us alone. Finally… I can never be able to deal with her endless amount of energy.

"I didm't know that you have a sister." He muttered, sighing in relieve as he rolled down from the bed and onto the cool floor, lying there comfortably.

"I didn't know you like getting pinned down." I retorted, making him snort at my words. What's so funny about it.

"Jealous?" Huh?

"Why should I?"

"Who knows." He shrugged, closing his eyes momentarily as he took in the freedom of not having Emma around.

"Take a bath. You stink."

"Blame your sis on that. I didn't participate voluntarily." He huffed, rolling his eyes at me as he wiped his sweat with a look of disgust on his face.

"Your loss. Guys who want her couldn't even get her attention." All she talks about is 'Will Fayne like this hoodie?', 'Do you think Fayne will like my outfit?' and many many many others which I'm too lazy to recall. In short, she's a Fayne fangirl.

"Well too bad I'm not interested in being a bottom." Finally someone who thinks like me. 

"Good. Now let's bathe." Without wasting another second, I picked him up and threw him over my shoulders as he struggled like a kitten who doesn't want to get into the bath.

"Let me go! I can walk by myself! Oi! It's embarrassing to be carried by you!" He demanded, hitting my back with his smaller fists as he panted harshly. Sighh...can't he just stop fighting when he's this sick?

"Oh really? Suck it up then. At least no one is looking this time." I responded. Getting what I've meant, he stopped resisting in my arms as he buried his face against my back. Man, it's like having a back warmer pasted on.

"Sorry..." He murmured out after a while, making me stare at his ass with a questioning look. I mean, I can't see his face from that angle so his ass is the next closest thing.

What a weirdo...but somehow, I can't bring myself to hate him...

"Alls good." 

Question:

How's it coming along? Boring? Feel free to comment what you really think. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.2K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
977 39 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...
2.6K 127 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...