Love Is Blind(Book 2)

By Keasiia

Book 2. Please DO NOT read if you have NOT read Book 1 because you will be confused.(UNFORTUNATELY WATTPAD DE... More

Part 3||Chapter 1
Part 3||Chapter 2
Part 3||Chapter 3
Part 3||Chapter 4
Part 3||Chapter 5
Part 3||Chapter 6
Part 3||Chapter 7
Part 3||Chapter 8
Part 3||Chapter 9
Part 3||Chapter 10
Part 3||Chapter 11
Part 3||Chapter 12
Part 3||Chapter 13
Part 3||Chapter 14
Part 3||Chapter 15
Part 3||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 1
Part 4||Chapter 2
Part 4||Chapter 3
Part 4||Chapter 5
Part 4||Chapter 6
Part 4||Chapter 7
Part 4||Chapter 8
Part 4||Chapter 9
Part 4||Chapter 10
Part 4||Chapter 11
Part 4||Chapter 12
Author NOTE!
Part 4||Chapter 13
Part 4||Chapter 14
Author Note!
Part 4||Chapter 15
Part 4||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 17
Part 4||Chapter 18
Part 4||Chapter 19
Part 4||Chapter 20
Book 3 Part 5||Chapter 1

Part 4||Chapter 4

47.3K 1.9K 1.1K
By Keasiia

VOTE
Continuation from chapter 3...re-read chapter 3 to refresh your memory.

Cam slid his phone in his pocket as he shut his eyes. He was honestly thinking about ending things with Liza but her calling and crying like that had him second guessing everything. He shook his head as he headed out of Jigz room and back into the living room where they was.
"Yo I'm bouta head out, gotta go handle some shit" Cam said.
"What shit nigga?" Jigz said. Elijah passed Cam the blunt. He took two pulls before passing it to Jigz.

"I gotta go get my girl" he said. Elijah chuckled.
"This nigga dipping on us for some pussy" EJ joked. Cam chuckled.
"Nah, it ain't like that" Cam said as he smiled.
"Nah nigga do you" Elijah said giving him a head nod.
"Shit I'm bouta head out too. I know Jada ass still up" Elijah said as he stood up and stretched.
"And you wanna talk about me dipping for some pussy, look at you nigga" Cam joked making Elijah laugh.
"Nigga I'm going home to go the fuck to sleep." Elijah said.

"Man fuck both y'all niggas...I should of had Tae ass come over to chill." Jigz said. Elijah shrugged.
"Aye call up that white chick to keep you company" Cam said as he headed towards the front door.
"What white chick?" Elijah asked.
"Some girl...and she ain't white bitch...she's Puerto Rican" Jigz said. Cam shrugged.
"Same shit. I'll see y'all, I gotta go" Cam said throwing his hand up.
"Yea, I see ya ass tomorrow iight" Elijah said to Jigz. Jigz nodded waving them off.
Elijah headed out the door and Cam was right behind him.
"Iight nigga" Elijah said giving Cam a head nod before getting in his car and pulling off. Cam returned the gesture.

***

Elijah made it home within 20 minutes. He grabbed a bottle of water before heading upstairs. He would usually check on Liza but decided not to tonight. He knew she was still mad so he was just gonna give her space. He peek in JoJo room, and not too his surprise he wasn't in his bed. Entering their room Jada was sleep with her arm tightly around JoJo, but he was wide awoke with his fingers all tingled in her hair.

"Aye...what you doing?" Elijah lowly said. JoJo instantly look up recognizing his daddy voice.
"Ah DaDaDaDa" JoJo said as he tried to get up.
"Uhuh Stop." Jada mumbled half asleep.
"I got him." Elijah said. Jada lifted her head before removing her arm.
"Come here" Elijah said as JoJo stood up on the bed. Elijah smiled as he picked his son up.
"When you get back?" Jada asked with her face still buried in the pillow.
"Not even five minutes ago" he said.
"You got him cause his ass bouta be up all night" Jada said. Elijah chuckled.
"Yea. I got him, go to sleep baby" he said and Jada did just that.

***
Peppa Pig played as Elijah laid in bed.
JoJo yanked on Elijah shirt as he stood up on the bed. He wore a diaper and a onesie that wasn't snapped closed.
"Damn nigga" Elijah chuckled as he looked at his son who was in a daze. He made a weird face and Elijah already knew what he was doing.

"Aye no no no. I know you ain't shitting?" He said grabbing JoJo down and smelling his butt. Elijah quickly snatched him away and scrunched up his nose.
"Damn man...you did that on purpose. Oh my god" Elijah said covering his nose as JoJo continued to shit.
"Yo you straight set me up" Elijah said as he used his shirt to cover his nose and mouth. JoJo laughed.
"It's not funny stanky lil booty boy" Elijah said as he grabbed him up.
"You going in the bath" Elijah said as he brought him to their bathroom. Elijah place JoJo to his feet and he started walking around trying to fuck shit up.

"Aht aht" Elijah said as he ran the tub water.
"Come here JoJo" Elijah said. JoJo walked to Elijah looking up at him. Elijah laid a towel down on the floor and laid him down on it so he could change him.
"Woah...damn what was you eating...got corn all in your shit." Elijah chuckled as he wiped him down before placing him in the tub.

***

Liza peeked out her bedroom door. It was silence but in the distance she could hear water running. She figured Elijah was in the shower so she figured it was the perfect time for her to sneak out. She dashed for the stairs skipping steps. She quickly disarmed the alarm before letting herself out. She set the alarm before clutching her bag and walking down the dark street. She glanced down at her phone.

CAM
Where you at? I'm here.

Liza
I'm coming.

Liza walked down the dark street scared to death. It was late as fuck. A few minutes later she approached Cam car. He didn't even notice her because he was leaned back with his phone to his ear. Liza tapped on the passenger side window. Cam looked up and quickly unlocked the door.
"Oh shit. I ain't even see you. Aye Jigz, I holla at you later" Cam said before hanging up.
Liza tucked her hair behind her ear as she glanced over at cam.
"Hey...you good?" He asked. Liza slightly nodded.
"Yea. Now I am. I'm just tired" she lowly said.
"You coming to my house? Your parents ain't gonna trip right?" He said. Liza looked him in the eye.
"Fuck them." She said. Cam didn't say nothing. He didn't know exactly what to say so he just put his car in drive and pulled off.

***

"You want something to drink? You hungry?" He asked her once again as they headed towards his room.
"Nah I'm good" Liza said as they entered his room. She plopped on the bed as she started putting her hair in a top bun.
"Yo what happened to your face?" Cam said walking towards her. He gripped her chin examining her slightly bruised cheek.
"I told you the dumb bitch hit me" Liza said moving his hand.

"Don't call your mom's that. What you do for her to hit you?" He said because he already knew how slick her mouth was. Liza slightly laughed.
"Don't tell me what to do. And I don't wanna fucking talk about it anymore" she says with an attitude.

"Liza, if you gonna have a fucking attitude with me for no reason I'll drop ya lil ass back off" Cam said. Liza raised an eyebrow.
"You know what....fuck you" She yelled as she tried to get up from the bed but he quick grabbed her.
"Yo chill out." He said.
"No get the fuck off me" Liza yelled. Her eyes watered. Cam let her go when he noticed she was slightly crying. She quickly wiped the few tears that fell.

"I hurt you or something?" He asked becoming concern as he looked at her risk he was just holding. He didn't see and marks. Liza sniffled as she laid on her side.
"Liza..." he softly said.
"I lied" Liza lowly said.

"Lied about what" Cam asked. Liza looked over at him. The way he looked at her she could tell he loved her. She always questioned did she love him back. In a way she did. It wasn't suppose to go this far between them. But after spending time with Cam over the last few months she did develop feelings that she tried to hide.

"Lied about what?" Cam asked again. For some reason Liza was about to confess the truth, that she was Elijah sister but she stopped herself.
"Nothing. Can you get me some water please?" Liza asked. Cam wanted to ask her what she was lying about but he just decided to let it go and just go get her some water.

***

Cam came back a few seconds later with a bottle of water.
"Thanks." Liza said as she opened it and downed half of it.
"Why was you crying? I ain't never see you cry" Cam said as he sat next to her. Liza looked over at him as she took a swig of her water.
"I don't know..I guess I was just emotional about everything that happened today. I don't wanna talk about it ok" Liza said. Cam nodded.
"It's late...you should get some sleep ok" Cam said as he stood up.
"Where you going?" Liza asked. He pointed towards the door.
"Living room" he said as he left the bedroom leaving Liza alone. Liza claimed he was being clingy so he wanted to give her space. Cam sat up on the couch and got comfortable as he put on an old episode of Power.

"Why you out here?" Liza asked from behind him. Cam looked over his shoulders and his eyes slightly bulged out. She was naked.
"I'm chilling...giving you your space since I'm so clingy " he said turning his head back towards the tv. The sight of her make his dick hard.
"Shut up. You sound dumb" Liza giggled as she kneeled in front of him. She grabbed for his jeans zipper but he sat up and slightly moved her hands. Liza slightly giggled.
"Ya dick hard so stop fronting" she said with a big smile.
"Ok yea my dick hard so what. Liza chill for real. We need to talk" he said.
"Nah....dick now...talk later" she said giggling. she managed to unzip his jeans with his help. Liza wrapped her lips around his dick and went to work. It didn't take him long to cum. Y'all know what happened next.

2 hours later...

"I need to get you the pill in the morning iight" Cam said as he rubbed her exposed thigh.
"No need. I'm on depo. How many times I gotta tell you" She said with a faint smile. She cover her exposed breast with the sheet.
"But still...that shit aint 100%" Cam said.
"What, you don't wanna get me pregnant " Liza asked.
"We young Liza. We got out whole lives to think about kids. Right now ain't a good time for neither of us. " Cam said. Liza just nodded before she fell asleep.

***

Jada woke up to an empty bed. It was a little after 6:30am and the sun was just rising. After using the bathroom and washing her face and brushing her teeth she went across to JoJos room. He wasn't in his crib. Jada rubbed her eye making her way down stairs already knowing where she would find both of them. Elijah and JoJo laid in the middle of the living room floor with pillows surrounding them like fort.

"Elijah" Jada called out. He didn't budge so she kicked the pillow that his head was resting on. She gasped when she accidentally kicked his head. Her hands covered her mouth in shock as he slowly looked up at her.
"I'm sorry. It was an accident " she quickly said.
"Yo that shit hurt man" Elijah groaned as he slowly stood to his feet.
"I'm sorry...let me see" Jada said trying to move his hand from his eyebrow. She gasped again.

"What?" He said.
"You got a little knot. I'm sorry" Jada said trying to poke out her lips for a kiss. He slightly sucked his teeth as he kissed her lips twice.
"It's almost 7. She went to school?" Jada asked referring to Liza. Elijah huffed as he headed up the steps.
"Liza" he called out as he made it to the top of the stairs. He didn't bother knocking as he swung the door open. It was empty. He walked fully in the room looking around .

"Jada!" Elijah called out.
"Yea?" She said from downstairs.
"What time you got up?" He asked.
"Like 15 minutes ago. Why? Jada asked as she walked up the stairs with a sleeping JoJo in her arms.
"Where's the iPad?" He said storming into their room.
"Right there...what happened?" Jada asked as he handed it to him. She laid JoJo on their bed.
"Elijah" Jada said.
"WHAT!" Elijah yelled.
"Why you yelling at me" Jada said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry Ja. Just give me a second" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed. Jada sighed as she got up and sat beside him. He went through their alarm information seeing when the last time someone disarmed and armed it. He then went into their camera system and there she was. He watched as she sneakily eased out of the house. He watched her on the outside camera as she walked down the street before disappearing into the night.
"Yooo what the fuck is wrong with this girl" he said as he put his phone to his ear.

"Yo Tae I need you to trace this number. I need info on the location ASAP." Elijah said as he shuffled around the room. He gave Tae Liza's numbered before ending the call. Elijah sighed as he covered his face.
"It's my fault she left?" Jada said. It was silent for a few seconds.
"It's not ya fault. It's mine. " he said. Jada didn't say anything. A few seconds later his phone rung.

"You got it?" Elijah asked.
"Nigga she's at school" Tae said.
"School?" Elijah said.
"Yes nigga, school... 1313 Division Ave. That's the high school" Tae said.
"Iight. Thanks" Elijah said before hanging up. Elijah went to their closet and Jada was right behind him.
"What are you about to do?" Jada asked.
"About to go to that school and fuck her up" Elijah said. Jada closed her eyes and let out a breath.

"Don't be fucking stupid. Elijah just go sit down and just calm down" she said.
"No! I'm tired of her ass always tryna fucking play me. I gave her chance after chance after chance. Fucking sneaking out at 1am to do god knows what. Something could of happened to her dumb ass. She never fucking listens. She gonna wanna listen when it's too fucking late." Elijah said as he punched the wall. Jada jumped.

"Elijah stop before you wake up JoJo" Jada said as she glanced back at their son who was surprisingly still sleep. Elijah face softened. He looked down at his hand and flexed it.
"Come here...just calm down" Jada said. He slowly walked towards her. He wrapped his arms around her body.
"Just calm down...why you letting her get you mad like this. I'm sorry to say it, but she's just gonna have to learn the hard way" Jada said.

***

Elijah leaned against his car as the bell rung dismissing the high schoolers. He crossed the street as he kept his eyes on the front door. He watched as Liza came out. She looked around as if she was looking for someone.
"Who you looking for?" She jumped when she heard the familiar voice.
"Leave me alone Elijah" she said trying to walk the other way but he yanked her by the arm.
"Ow what the fuck. Get off me" she said.
"Shut the fuck up." He calmly said as he forcefully walked her across the street to his car. He opened up the passenger side door.
"Get in" He said looking back at the few high schoolers that watched. Liza just stood there. Elijah sighed.
"Liza get in the fucking car" he said. She didn't budge. He picked her up and put her in the car himself slamming the door shut.

"I swear man" Elijah shook his head as he sped off.
"So where the fuck was you at? Huh? Where the fuck you go at 1 in the morning" he asked as he stopped at a red light. He glanced over at her. She had her face all scrunched up as she looked ahead.

"Minding my fucking business" as soon as those words left her mouth the back of Elijah's hand popped her in the mouth. She gasped as she held her mouth. A few tears fell but she didn't make a peep. She was in shock that he actually hit her.
"When we get home, pack up all ya shit. Ya ass is going back to Texas. Your dads sister can take you since she wanted you so fucking bad. I'm not dealing with your shit no more" he said. Liza looked at him in shock.

"Lijah" She said as tears fell from her eyes.
"Yo don't say shit to me iight." Elijah said as he talked with his hands. He didn't even bother looking at her. Her heart was broke, she wanted to beg to stay but decided to shut up before he hit her again. Liza looked out the window. She tried to stop the tears from falling but couldn't. She would sniffle ever so often causing Elijah to glance over at her. Deep down he felt bad for hitting her.

***

Elijah put the car in park. He looked ahead at the house.
"Go inside Liza" he simply said. Liza looked over her shoulder at him.
"Please don't make me go" she said. Elijah continued staring ahead. He put the car in drive.
"Go inside Liza..." was all he said. Liza got out the car and walked towards the house. Elijah watched as she unlocked the door and went inside. She glanced back at him and they held eye contact before she shut the door.

"ELIJAH? That's you?" Jada called out as she came walking from the kitchen with JoJo on her hip.
"Oh, I though you was Elijah" Jada mumbled. Liza just stared at her. Jada returned the stare but her face soften when she noticed Liza cheek and her swelling lip. She also looked like she's been crying.

"I'm sorry Jada" was all Liza said before she ran upstairs. Jada wanted to run behind her and ask her what's wrong but decided not to. She quickly called Elijah who picked up on the second ring.
"Hey, where you go?" Jada asked as she placed JoJo to his feet.
"Just driving. I be back in like 5 minutes " he said.
"Ok" Jada said before their call ended.

***

10 minutes later Elijah came walking in the door.
"Dadadada" JoJo said as he walked towards Elijah. Elijah set the alarm as he glanced back at JoJo smiling. Elijah scooped him up and kissed him all over his cheek.
"You ok?" Jada asked. He looked like he was crying or something.
"Yea I'm good. Come up stairs so we can talk" Elijah said as he headed up the steps with JoJo in his arms. Jada grabbed JoJos cup and followed him.
"So what's up? Why you look like that?" Jada asked as she leaned against the wall. Elijah heard her but didn't reply right away. He kissed JoJo once more before placing him down. JoJo went running towards his toys that sat in the corner of their room.
Elijah stood directly in front of her. She tugged at the bottom of his shirt pulling him closer. They kissed.
"Tell me what's wrong?" She as she touched his cheek.
"I hit her. And I told her to pack her shit cause I was sending her to live with her aunt" Elijah said. Jada slightly shook her head.
"You hit her in her mouth?" She asked. He nodded.
"It was a reflex. I ain't mean to hit her that hard" he said.
"Well you hit her hard. It looked bruised and a little swollen" Jada said. Elijah looked up at her.
"You really gonna send her back?" Jada asked.
"Should I?" He asked. Jada sighed.
"No. Liza...she's a handful. But you can't just give up on her. We can't just give up on her. We basically all she got" Jada said feeling bad.
"I know" he lowly said as he sat on the edge of the bed. Elijah put the palm of his hand to his eye.
"I know she hates me" he said. Jada kneeled down between his legs.
"Stop...she's angry yes, but she doesn't hate you. She loves you." Jada assured him as she played with his ear. He slightly smiled but a tear still fell.
"Don't cry" Jada said as she buried her face into his neck.
"Don't cry" Jada repeated.

***

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9.8K 34
Read Book 1 before you read this book. Book 1 is called 2 A.M.
328K 11.3K 48
Book 1- Not your typical thug Book 2- Not your typical love (Alternate ending) Book 3- Not your typical Family Book 4- Not your typical happily ever...
111K 3.8K 20
Book 1- Not your typical thug Book 2- Not your typical love (Alternate ending) Book 3- Not your typical Family Book 4- Not your typical happily ever...
489K 17.2K 33
Book 1- Not your typical thug Book 2- Not your typical love (Alternate ending) Book 3- Not your typical Family Book 4- Not your typical happily ever...