Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 79

17.5K 798 100
By RojalinKKGSR

"But what's the new issue they are finding now Tarun??", asked an irritated Khushi over phone to her team member regarding the new issues that the producer has raised suddenly relating to the selection between some contemporary touch in set. None would like to hear complaints as the very first thing in the morning. Her mood became foul just after this.

Her team mate, Tarun explained the situation and asked her to reach at set soon. Replying positively Khushi grumpily pushed away her comforter from her and sat on bed resting on backrest, with closed eyes. 

Finishing his morning dose of jogging, Arnav returned back in room, sipping his drink from the sipper. Khushi opened her eyes hearing the door sound, keeping his mobile and headphone on coffee table Arnav was about to rush for shower as he was sweating badly, Khushi stopped him.

" Ruko.. Today I'll take shower first, I have to leave soon."

Arnav moved away letting Khushi go first. Khushi rushed to washroom after grabbing a pair of her dress. After almost 10 minutes, she came out and directly started keeping her things in her bag hastily. Arnav who was reading newspaper, asked seeing her rushing for work in such hurry.

" Relax Khushi.. Nothing is going to be solved soon, if you behave like this, it might only complex any problem."

Shaking her head, Khushi replied while tying her hair in bun as her hair did nothing but disturbed her falling on her face, diverting her concentration.

" No.. If I don't hurry, I'm going to hear earful today."

She did not give Arnav any chance to say anything and took her bag.

" Bye.. See you in evening."

The hug that she gave to him did not last even for a whole one second, Arnav just shook his head at her antics and moved towards window after she left, where he could see Khushi taking her scooty out from garage and saying something, probably to Mumma, as Arnav could not see the face. She likes to ride two wheelers than four wheelers. It as if gave some freedom to her in open air. He noticed she was about to go without wearing helmet, he quickly rushed towards coffee table and grabbed his phone.

"Where is your helmet?? First wear and then go."

Khushi scrunched her eyebrow, sitting on her scooty she looked up towards the window of their room and found Arnav staring at her, Arnav continued.

" That helmet will not directly come on your head if you stare me like this Khushi.. Stop being silly."

Khushi got alerted hearing his voice over phone near her ear, twisting her lips she said.

" I will wear later.. I have to go now. Stop being so strict sometimes.."

" By now you would have worn that helmet Khushi.. Get down and wear, unless come inside right now.. Choice is yours.."

He was not in a mood to take any chance regarding her safety, safety should come first.. If there will not be life, how are you going to do any work!! His mind gave him this logic and he found that appropriate one too. Khushi made face, did he give her any other choice than one??

"Ok.. Fine!!"

He found her wearing her helmet, Khushi looked up at him "Can-I-Go-Now??", she gave this kind of look, Arnav waved his hand while smile appeared on her lips.

Sometime being dominated, sometime being controlled, sometime giving the other one to rule over you.. too can give you happy feeling, she had not known earlier. Though she always openly says she does not like it when Arnav behaves a little strict with her, but secretly she admires his that trait too.. After all who would not like to be pampered!!

After she left, Arnav pulled the curtain and went back to get ready for his office.

****************************

Asking the person to take seat, Sashi Gupta asked.

" What is the matter in Sheesh mahal?? Any progress?? Any clue regarding Garima's daughter??"

The man shook his head negatively.

"Situation is getting worsen.. It's been years and we can't expect the rival group to behave docile, I'm actually worried about those people who works for that palace ,at those orphanage and old age home people. As per the custom of Royal family, if none comes to claim it as it's legal heir, then it's going to be a big problem!!

Sashi Gupta sighed deep, he was not that much worried for sheesh mahal, but he was wishing to know anything regarding the heir of sheesh mahal.. If Garima's  daughter were alive, then she would definitely come to save that. He did not even know anything about that person who was related to him by blood sharing a biological bonding.

Why was he that weak in past?? Why was he unable to take a stand for himself?? Why was he playing with another innocent life in order to save his own so-called happy married life?? Even though he ditched Garima and their daughter..Did that bring any happy result in his marital issues with his wife??

He was even afraid to search for her directly, if by any chance his wife would come to know, she might again bring storm in his daughter's life!!

 It's better to be anonymous some time than being identified.

" Inform me if any information you get Raghab.. And remember this should be keep between you and me.. No third party."

The man assured him same and then took his leave from Sashi Gupta.

*************************

Khushi was talking to her team mates, her phone beeped. She found Aman's number flashing on screen and moved aside excusing from other.

"Hello.. Aman"

" Kahan pe ho tum.. aur tumahra wo pati parmeswar kahan hai!!""

Khushi chuckled.

" Pati tak thik hai.. But Parmeswar kuch jyada heavy word hai.."

"Khushi, I'm serious here and you are finding it funny??"

Khushi controlled herself.

" How would I know where he is, Aman?? I'm at work and I guess he must be in office by now.. (She checked her watch. ) But why are you so overexcited to know about him today??"

"It's been almost 5 days he had been returned and he has not got time to come and meet me.. He had called only twice.. I'm telling you guys, you both are turning out to be ungrateful."

" What!!"

"Call him and ask him to call back me right now, as he is not answering my calls."

" Aman, if he is not answering your calls, why would he answer my call?? Think practically yaar.. You keep on calling him, I'm sure he will see once."

'So mean Khushi.. Why did I even call you??"

Khushi tried to stop her grinning, hearing Aman's frustrated reply. It's fun to tease a friend, before Khushi could say anything, Aman hanged up the call. Shaking her head, Khushi went back to her work.

************************

It was evening, Khushi reached home. Putting her hand bag on her shoulder, she was about to unlock the door when heard from behind.

"Hello Madam.."

She turned her head and found Nitya and Aman were standing.

" Guys.. Kuch timing to set karo yaar, ese kisi ke ghar jana good manner nehi hai!!"

Aman replied sarcastically.

' Arey, humne to tumhe speed post kiye the.. Tumhe mila nehi.. Sayad raste me honga!!'

Nitya looked away hiding her smile, as Aman and Khushi threw a look at each other. Exhaling deeply, Khushi unlocked the door using spare key.

" Now come inside."

"Ask your husband to come down, as I have no interest to talk to you."

Khushi's jaw dropped.

" So rude Aman!!"

Anita reached there, seeing them she smiled.

" Aman.. Nitya.. How are you both??"

They greeted her happily.

" Good Aunty, At least there is someone sensible here. "(Remarked Aman while Nitya held his hand rolling her eyes.)

Anita was confused, " I did not get you Aman.."

Khushi replied, " Nothing Maa.. Where is Arnav?? Actually Aman is missing his friend a bit more so behaving like an abnormal one.. That's it."

Anita laughed, " Chotey has just returned sometimes back.. He is in room probably."

Khushi nodded her head and indicated Aman the same, 

"Call him down. What are you waiting for??"

Khushi went upstairs and after some time she and Arnav came down. Aman and Nitya were waiting, 

" Hey.. When did you both come??"

Nitya gave him  hug, though Aman was a bit reluctant he accepted the hug too. The four sat together to continue their talk but not before Arnav apologizing for not meeting them before. Friends might forget saying thank you, but they never forget to collect Sorry!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
233K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
53.5K 4.4K 29
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
23.8K 1.8K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?