A Werewolf and a Human [2] St...

Bởi TeenWolfHuman

Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins an... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2: Chaos Rising
Chapter 3: Fireflies
Chapter 4: Unleashed
Chapter 5: Frayed
Chapter 6: Motel California
Chapter 7: Currents
Chapter 8: Visionary
Chapter 9: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 10: The Overlooked
Chapter 11: Alpha Pact
Chapter 12: Lunar Ellipse
Chapter 13: Anchors
Chapter 14: More Bad Than Good
Chapter 15: Galvanize
Chapter 16: Illuminated
Chapter 17: Silverfinger
Chapter 18: Riddled
Chapter 19: Letharia Vulpina
Chapter 20: Echo House
Chapter 21: The Fox And The Wolf
Chapter 22: De-Void
Chapter 23: Insatiable
Chapter 24: The Divine Move
Chapter 25: The Dark Moon
Chapter 26: 117
Chapter 27: Make-Up Date
Chapter 28: Muted
Chapter 29: The Benefactor
Chapter 30: I.E.D.
Chapter 31: Orphaned
Chapter 32: Weaponized
Chapter 33: Time of Death
Chapter 34: Perishable
Chapter 35: Monstrous
Chapter 36: A Promise to the Dead
Chapter 37: Smoke and Mirrors
THIRD BOOK
NOTICE: Editing/New Stories
NEW STORIES!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2019

Chapter 1: Tattoo

12.6K 132 36
Bởi TeenWolfHuman

++++++

"Stiles, you are out of your freaking mind." said Sabrina as she sat on his bed, facing him. 

Stiles had told her that he was thinking of getting his hair buzzed again. He had grown his hair out over the summer. Sabrina had told Allison and Lydia that Stiles had grown even hotter. 

"Aren't you getting your hair cut?" asked Stiles as he twirled a strand of her long hair around his finger. Sabrina shook her head. "Nope," she moved closer to him. "Because I know how much you love running your hands through my hair whenever we kiss." Sabrina leaned in and kissed him as just like she said, Stiles was running his hands through her hair.

Sabrina pulled out, leaving Stiles frustrated. "So, do you want me to get my hair cut?" "Uh, no, definitely no." he said as she laughed. "I won't get mine cut if you don't get yours cut as well." "Why don't you want me to get my hair cut?" Stiles was curious. He did have a theory and wanted to see if it was true. 

"I think you've gotten more handsome with longer hair," she whispered as he smirked. His theory was right. "Please don't get it cut." "You're killing me with those eyes," he said as he stared lovingly into her eyes. "Okay, I won't." Sabrina smiled. "Now, let's do this."

Sabrina let out a shriek as he flipped her over onto his bed. Stiles hovered above her and leaned down to he kiss her. He licked her bottom lip and she happily granted him access. Sabrina ran her hands through his hair and tugged on it while Stiles' hands were on her waist. Her shirt had riden up and he moved his hand onto her stomach that was now exposed. She felt chills ride up and smiled into the kiss.

Over the summer, Stiles had gotten more confident each time the two made out and Sabrina loved the fact how Stiles didn't freeze up anymore whenever she made the first move to kiss him. Now...he was the one making the first move for a kiss.

Stiles then moved onto her neck and started trailing kisses down her neck. Sabrina sighed blissfully. Then her phone rang.

"Don't answer that," Stiles breathed out. 

"Oh, I won't," she breathed out as Stiles carried on. 

But to their luck, her phone rang again. Sabrina groaned and reached for it. 

"Hel-hello?" Sabrina stuttered out as Stiles continued on kissing her neck. She thought he would have stopped but he didn't and she was glad he wasn't stopping for any reason.

"Sabrina,"

She rolled her eyes. Scott was the person that was always interrupting her and Stiles whether they were on a date or in a middle of a make-out session...like this one. 

"I need you and Stiles to meet up with me."

"Scott, this is a bad time. Stiles and I are on a date and we would like no interrupt-interruptions." she breathed out as Stiles had bitten her neck and she was now sporting a hickey. "Sabrina, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. This stupid waiter just dropped a fork on my foot." 

"Oh, you're at a restaurant with Stiles?" "Yes-yes, I am." "Great, after you two are finished eating, stop by this address that I'm going to text you now. See you later!" 

Stiles had stopped kissing her neck when she ended the call and hovered above her. "A waiter just dropped a fork on my foot?" he asked with an amusing smile. 

"Did you want me to tell Scott that we were making out and you were giving me hickeys in the process?" Sabrina asked as Stiles dropped the smile and thought over her question.

"Nope," he shook his head frantically. "Your excuse was good," he then settled down next to her as they both sat up on his bed. "He wants us to meet him at," Sabrina trailed off until she found Scott's message. "This address." She showed Stiles the message.

"Do we have to go meet him now?" he asked and she sighed. "Knowing Scott, it's probably important." Stiles nodded and Sabrina groaned as she flopped back down on his bed. She didn't want to go meet Scott, she was enjoying her date with her boyfriend. Stiles lightly chuckled and smiled at her.

"Come on," he said before standing up and held his hand out to her. Sabrina sat up and smiled before taking his hand and he pulled her up. She walked over to his mirror and turned back to him. "You are so lucky I have the ability to heal myself. Otherwise if I didn't, Scott would likely kill you for leaving hickeys on his little sister." 

Stiles face went blank. "Yeah, he would kill me." he mumbled. He then brightened up again. "But like you said, you have the ability to heal yourself." He walked up to her and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. Sabrina smiled into the kiss as the two pulled away.

He took her hand into his and the couple walked out of his house and into his jeep to meet Stiles at the mysterious location.

++++++

"A tattoo parlor," said Sabrina as she and Stiles sat in his jeep that was parked outside a tattoo parlor. "A freaking tattoo parlor? Is he insane?!" she asked as she got out of the jeep and stomped toward the place. Stiles frantically got out of the jeep and followed after her.

Sabrina opened the door forcefully. She was lucky that the door didn't fly off its hinges. She walked over to a smiling Scott, who was sitting in the chair waiting for the two.

"Scott," she put her hands on her hips. "Are you out of your freaking mind?" 

"Yeah, Scott. I had to stop kissing my girlfriend-" Stiles stopped himself. "I mean, I had to stop treating my girlfriend to a nice dinner just because you wanted a tattoo?" he corrected himself. 

The tattoo artist sat down next to Scott and looked over at the couple. "She's your girlfriend?" he asked with raised eyebrows. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Stiles asked as the tattoo artist mumbled. "Nothing." 

"His girlfriend is my twin sister," said Scott as the tattoo artist looked over at him. "And you're okay with him dating your twin?" Scott nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I am." Sabrina smiled at his answer while Stiles was off to the side looking through a design book of artful tattoos. 

But Scott knew what he wanted. He handed the tattoo artist a piece of paper. He opened it up to reveal to bands, one of them a little bigger than the other.

"Boy," the man said giving it a look. "Good thing you drew me a picture."

Scott just smiled.

"Hey Scott," Stiles called to draw his attention. "Sure you don't want something like this?" he said jokingly as he showed him a picture of a creature that looked remarkably like the Kanima. Sabrina picked up a tattoo book and turned it around to show Scott. "Or this?" On the page was a tattoo of a bow and arrow. Scott just gave them a look.  

"Too soon?" Stiles and Sabrina then went and tossed the book aside. "Are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"Really Stiles?" Sabrina asked as she looked at him. "What gave it away, the sign that says permanent ink?" she pointed to the sign on the wall next to them.

Scott smiled as the artist sat down next to him. "I'm not changing my mind." He wanted a tattoo and he was going to get one.

"Okay, but, why two bands?" asked Stiles. "Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing," said Sabrina. Scott shrugged. "I just like it."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" Stiles asked. "Getting a tattoo means something," he argued. "I don't think that's-"

"He's right," said the artist cutting Stiles off. "Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word tatua means to leave a mark. Like a rite of passage."

"Yeah," Scott said nodding and turning back to Stiles and Sabrina. "You see? He gets it."

Stiles folded his arms. "He's covered in tattoos Scott," he pointed out. "Literally." "Yeah, that is a lot of tattoos," Sabrina mumbled as she looked at each design that was visible on the tattoo artist. 

The artist disregarded that. "Okay, you ready?" he asked Scott. Scott nodded his head and let himself lie back into the chair. The artist held up the tool. "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

Scott shook his head. "No."

Stiles just stood there and watched as the artist began. "I tend to get a little squeamish though, so-" Stiles saw the needle digging into Scott's skin and he then soon felt squeamish. Sabrina heard a thud behind her and turned around. 

"Stiles!" she cried out as she knelt down next to him. His eyes was closed and he was pale. Sabrina glanced up at Scott. "Um, I think he's going to be out for awhile." Scott chuckled and then relaxed some more into the chair. The needle wasn't hurting him anymore.

++++++

A little while later, Stiles threw himself into his Jeep with Scott and Sabrina following on in after him with his arm in a bandage. Stiles groaned as he held an ice pack to his head. Sabrina's nose wrinkled as she felt that Scott was in serious discomfort which was shown on his face as he squinted at his arm. 

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

"It kind of burns," Scott hissed out.

"Yes you just had your skin stabbed about a hundred thousand times, with a needle." said Stiles. Scott's eyes narrowed a bit as he let go of his arm. "Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Suddenly Scott jumped which made Stiles and Sabrina jump too. Scott was now starting to groan out like he was in pain. "Oh, God. No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this."

"You know," Sabrina spoke from the backseat. "When you get your first tattoo, it's supposed to be sore, not burning." 

"I got to take this thing off," Scott said as he ripped off the bandage. "No, no, no, no, Scott. Scott, please stop," Stiles pleaded. Scott finally got the bandage off and Stiles and Sabrina's eyes widened. "Whoa," the breathed out as they saw that Scott's skin was still bright red but the lines of the ink drawn into him looked faded. And they were getting fainter. 

"Oh, no," Scott whispered. "No, no, come on. It healed."  

"Oh, thank god," Stiles choked out. "I hated it." That made Scott give him a small glare. "Sorry." Stiles said not feeling the slightest bit of regret for saying it. It was the truth. He then started the car and went to drive the three of them home.  

++++++

Stiles was driving down the highway as Scott was still lamenting the loss of his beloved tattoo.

"I'm sorry about your tattoo Scott." Sabrina said as Scott sighed some more. 

"You haven't heard anything?' Stiles said to him as they came upon a red light in the mostly empty road.  Sabrina knew that Stiles was talking about Scott. 

Scott didn't answer. 

"So nothing?" 

"No," Scott muttered. "We agreed to give each other the summer. No texts. No calls."

Stiles eyes narrowed and he looked over at him. "So then how do you know that she won't be back at school then?" he asked before his eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of the car next to them. Or rather at who was in the car. Sabrina followed Stiles' eyes and she smiled at the sight.

Scott didn't notice their reaction as he just looked up at the roof and sighed. "After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all."

"I'm a hundred percent sure that she's coming back," said Sabrina. "I think she is. I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like Sabrina said, one hundred percent sure." Scott then looked at them and saw their faces. They then went and pointed over out the window.

Scott turned and saw that Allison was right there in the next car. He hadn't seen her for months but she looked as beautiful as she was when he last saw her. Better, as she was smiling and seemed to actually be happy. He found himself feeling warm and fuzzy in his stomach again as he stared at her as she smiled and laughed at something Lydia was telling her.

A smiling face that vanished as she looked over and seemed to have finally noticed them. She then looked panicked which in turn made Scott panicked.

"Oh my god," Scott said looking away.

"Oh my god," Allison said looking away at the very same time. She couldn't believe she had run into Scott, now of all times. Stiles and Sabrina too. Just as they had started talking about them too. She had been preparing to see them at school tomorrow and she was not ready for them now. "Oh my god, I can't see him, not now."

Lydia turned to look over at the Jeep. Stiles and Sabrina were looking over at them. Sabrina smiled and gave a wave to Lydia who in returned smile back at her. 

Scott was freaking out. "Can we just drive please, Stiles," he pleaded to his friend.

But Stiles turned to look on ahead and shook his head. "Scott, it's a red light." He looked and saw that the light was indeed still red. 'My god, this is the longest red light I have even been at," Sabrina mumbled.

Allison wasn't doing much better. "Lydia, go! Just go!"

"But the light," Lydia pointed out to the front. 

Over in the Jeep, Stiles and Sabrina could see that Allison was freaking out just as much as Scott seemed to be. He suddenly got an idea. "I think we should talk to her," making Scott turn to him. "I just think we should say something." "I agree," Sabrina said.

Stiles then reached for Scott's window but Scott tried to push his hand away. "No. No, no, Stiles, Sabrina, come on. Oh my God, guys, no."

But Stiles went and managed to lower the window. "Hey!" he shouted off to them. At that Lydia then went and drove off at breakneck speed even though the light was still red. Stiles shrugged. "You know, they probably didn't see us." "Oh, they saw us all right." Sabrina said.

The red light had finally turned green and Stiles drove off.

Scott turned around in his seat and faced Sabrina. "Have you talked to her?" "Who? Lydia or Allison?" Sabrina smirked as Scott sighed. She knew who he was asking about. "Both." "Of course. But I haven't talked to Allison in awhile since she's been away." 

Over in Lydia's car Allison was looking back and saw that they weren't driving after them and she let out a big sigh of relief.

"You alright?" Lydia asked her softly.

Allison nodded. She would be fine now. At least she thought so until she spotted the jeep in her review mirror.

Scott gave Stiles a panicked look. "What are you doing?"

"I'm driving," Stiles answered nonchalantly.

Scott saw that they were getting closer. "We're right behind them." "Okay, well, do you see any turns?" Stiles asked in the same tone. "This road only goes straight, Scott." Sabrina pointed out. "I don't want it to look like we're following them."

Stiles raised his eyebrows at that. "Well what do you want me to do?" They were in a winding road that had no turning junctions. The only way they could go was forward like Sabrina had pointed out.

"I don't know! Anything!"

Stiles then sucked on his teeth and slammed his foot on the break making them just stop.

Allison was shaking her head. "Lydia, stop," She sighed. "We need to go back and talk to them." 

Lydia then went and stopped her car. Scott, Stiles and Sabrina narrowed their eyes at that. The three threw each other a look and then looked back at the girls' car.

"They stopped too," said Allison as she and Lydia stared off at the Jeep. "Why would they stop?"

Lydia shrugged. "It's Stiles, Sabrina and Scott," she said in a tone that made it sound self-explanatory. "Do you really want to apply logic to those three?"

The two of them were still staring back that they didn't notice that there was something moving towards them. It was coming in fast and then burst right in through the window causing them both to scream. Their screams were heard by the three in the Jeep and they quickly went and threw open their doors and ran for them. Lydia and Allison threw open their doors and sprang out of their car looking horrified.

 "Are you okay?" Scott asked as he ran over to Allison.

"It came out of nowhere!" Lydia was breathing deep and fast as Sabrina ran up to her followed by Stiles. "Are you hurt?" Sabrina said looking her over for anything. "It ran right into us," she gasped out.

"Are you okay?" Scott repeated as he held Allison's shoulders. "I'm okay," she breathed. Lydia shook her head. "Well I'm not okay!" she shouted out to them. "I'm totally freaking out! How the hell does it just run into us?!"

Scott moved over to see that it was an antlered deer buck. It's head had gone right through the windshield and it wasn't moving.

"I saw its eyes right before it hit us," Lydia shrieked out. "It was like...It was like it was crazy."

Scott shook his head. "No...it was scared." Scott then went and touched it and reached down to get a good feel for the deer's emotion. Thanks to his training this summer he was able to pick up the deer's lingering emotions clearly, even if it was dead. "Actually, terrified."

Scott caught Stiles and Sabrina's eyes at that. Their eyes narrowed as they went and looked over in the direction that the deer had come from. Scott turned to look too. The deer had been running straight, from the center of the paved road.

++++++

"Sabrina!" Scott cried from the kitchen. "Stiles is-"

The sound of the front door opening stopped him from talking as he walked over to a window and chuckled lightly. Sabrina ran down their driveway and hopped into the jeep. Scott could see Stiles leaning into her for a kiss and the two pulled away before Stiles drove off for their first day of junior year.

++++++

Allison was organizing her new locker as Sabrina and Lydia stood beside her observing the hallway. Or Lydia was observing at all the boys in the hallway.

"Freshmen," she said. "Tons and tons of fresh men."

Allison took a look herself before she looked back at her. "You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen." She shrugged. "Uh, some are more mature than others. "You know, it's okay to be single," Allison argued. "Focus on yourself for a while. Work on becoming a better person." Sabrina pointed at Allison. "I like your words...I agree." She then turned to Lydia. "I mean, you did just get out of a relationship." 

Lydia just smiled. "Allison. Sabrina. I love you two. So, Allison, if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you." That made Allison laugh a bit. Lydia's face softened. "It's totally fine," she said assuredly. She then let out a smile of mischief. "But, I don't want a boyfriend."

"Why not? I have a boyfriend," Sabrina argued. Lydia just looked at her. "Your boyfriend's name is Stiles...What the hell is a Stiles?" she asked as Sabrina shrugged. She knew that was his nickname. She wanted to know his real name but Stiles had sworn to both her and Scott that they would never find out his real name.

"At least he makes me happy." 

Lydia smiled at Sabrina. "I know he does.But I want...a distraction."

Her eyes then went off for the far corner of the hall where she froze as caught the sight of two guys walking down the hall together. Two good looking guys that were identical.  

Allison and Sabrina noticed them too. "Brothers?" Allison asked.

"Twins," Lydia and Sabrina said in a bit of a gasp.

The new set of twins walked past the three girls. Sabrina eyed the twins. Now she and Scott wouldn't be the only pair of twins in this school. But as they passed her, she felt something strange about the two.

"Why are you staring at them Sabrina?" Lydia asked as Sabrina brought her attention back. "I thought you said that you have a boyfriend who makes you very happy." "Right, yes, I do. Stiles is my boyfriend," she said loudly. "Stiles, Stiles, Stiles. Gotta love that dorky sarcastic kid." 

Allison and Lydia laughed at Sabrina before she joined in and the three friends made their way to their first class of the day.

++++++

Stiles was sitting in English class as he waited for his girlfriend to walk in. Sabrina had plans to meet up with Lydia and Allison this morning. Just as Stiles looked up, he smiled when Sabrina walked in with Allison and Lydia.

Sabrina searched the room and smiled when her eyes landed on her boyfriend. She walked over to him and sat down in the seat next to him. Lydia followed after her and sat in the seat next to her by the windows. 

Sabrina looked over at Scott who was acting awkwardly around Allison who took a seat in front of him. Scott looked over at Stiles and Sabrina for help. Sabrina just shrugged her shoulders while Stiles gave Scott a thumbs up.

Sabrina then got a text and she opened it to find a long message that looked like a passage from a book.  And she wasn't the only one. One by one, everyone seemed to get a text. Sabrina looked back at Stiles who showed her his phone and saw that it was the same one that she got. It looked like everyone had the same one.

Suddenly a voice sounded off. It was a woman and she was reading the text out loud to the class. "The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." When she finished, she was in the front of the desk in the front of the class. "This is the last line of the first book we are going to read," she said to all of them with a smile before she held up her phone.

"It is also the last text that you will receive in this class. Phones off everyone."

Sabrina huffed. "Wait, are you serious?" she asked making everyone look at her. "Yes, I am." Ms. Blake said. "But, what if our parents need to contact us about a family emergency?" "You'll be fine having your phone off for one class period. Now turn it off."

Sabrina sighed as she turned her phone off with the rest of her class.

++++++

The class was silent as they took down the notes that their new teacher Ms. Blake was putting down for Heart of Darkness. Allison went and handed Scott a note from ahead of him. He took it and opened it up to see that she was asking if they could talk. Scott was writing his reply when Principal Thomas came in and said some words to Ms. Blake.

"Mr. McCall?" she called out to him. Scott went over with his things and was told that his mother had called and asked that he come and see her at the hospital right away. Ms. Blake quietly escorted Scott from the classroom. 

Stiles let a breath loose as he looked over at the window for a moment. His eyes then wondered over to his girlfriend who was focused on her notes. Stiles smiled at the sight of her. His eyes then went over to Lydia. She was calmly reading her notes with a smile on face. 

But his eyes fell down and noticed that there seemed to be a scrape on the bottom of her leg, just above her foot. "Hey Lydia," he whispered to her and caused her and Sabrina to look at him. He pointed to Lydia's leg. "Is that from the accident?" Sabrina glanced down at Lydia's leg and saw the bandage. She hadn't remembered Lydia being hurt. Freaked, yes, but not hurt.

"No, Prada bit me," she said to him before turning back to her work.

Stiles eyes narrowed. "Your dog?"

"No, my designer handbag," she said back sarcastically. Stiles just kept his narrowed gaze on her.Lydia saw that he seemed serious about this for some reason. "Yes my dog," she huffed out with a nod.

"That's weird," said Sabrina as Stiles and Lydia looked over to her. "Prada had never bit anyone before." Lydia nodded as Stiles started thinking.

"Okay," he said making Sabrina and Lydia turn to him. "What if it's like, the same thing as the deer? You know, like, how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" 

"Meaning what? There's gonna be an earthquake?" Lydia asked. "I wouldn't be surprised," Sabrina admitted. "I mean, California is in the ring of fire."

Stiles softly smiled at Sabrina's fact. She had always been smart and he loved it when she would spit out facts out the most random moments. He quickly shook his head to get back to his thought.

"Or something. Maybe it means something's coming. Something bad." 

"Ugh why does something bad have to happen right now?" Sabrina whined. "I mean, we had a horrible supernatural year last year. For once, I would just like a break." "Me too," Lydia admitted. "By the way, it was a deer and a dog," she said to him."What's that thing you say about three's. Once. Twice."

But she was cut short when a bird went and flew into the window making a loud bang and leaving a spot of blood on the window. Everyone in the classroom jumped at that and stared at the mark of blood left behind. Everyone went quiet and they could suddenly hear the faint sound of squawking birds. Miss. Blake went over to the window where she saw that the sky was covered with birds. And all those birds were flying in the same direction. Right at them.  

Soon they were hitting the windows one after the other like the first bird did until one finally broke through. That made all the students start freaking out.

"Get down, everyone!" Ms. Blake yell out to the class.

The birds kept flying into the room and they started to savagely peck and scratch at anyone they could. The students went and started to hide under their desks. Others tried to crawl off to a corner but were being hurt by the birds. Ms. Blake was pulling two students to take cover behind her desk and help a boy that was getting scratched at his face.

Allison saw a bird hurting a girl in front of her and went and slapped the bird off her head.

Stiles threw his desk aside and went to shield Sabrina who had three birds hovering over her. He covered her with his body. The birds kept pouring in by the droves and some started to peck at Stiles' back. However, the birds on him suddenly flew off and made to fly out of the window. Suddenly all the birds started to frantically flee out of the room. Some flew out the window and others flew into the walls and into the closed doors trying to get away.

Suddenly the sound of birds stopped and everyone started to settle down as they came up from their hiding spots. Stiles and Sabrina observed the scene and couldn't believe what had just happened.

What was up with the animals in Beacon Hills?

++++++

After a while, there were paramedics in the classroom helping out people and parents checking on their kids. Stiles and Sabrina were off to the side, texting what had happened to Scott and Derek. He looked over at his dad as he was studying the broken windows.

To the side was Allison who was being looked over by her father.

"Next time you're feeling you want to stay home, you stay home," he said to her. She let a sigh loose. "I'm okay," she muttered to him. "But dad, the deer and now this?" "I know, I know." "It can't be a coincidence." 

They were soon joined by the Sheriff. "Mr. Argent," he said as he came over to them. "You wouldn't have any insight into this, would you?" "Me?" he asked surprised at why the sheriff would be coming to him. Allison seemed to share his shock. "Yeah. All this bizarre animal behavior, it's...you must've seen something like this before, right?" "I'm not sure why I would or why you would think I would," he said as he smiled a bit nervously at him.

"Oh," Sheriff Stilinski said before pointing his thumb back to his son. "I'm sorry. I-I could have sworn I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter."  Both the Argents looked over looked over at Stiles who lifted his head from his phone.

 "Ah, right," he said a bit uncomfortably. "Well, not anymore." The Sheriff nodded before turning to Allison. "You all right?" Allison nodded. "Yeah," she mumbled.

As soon as Stiles and Sabrina were cleared by the paramedics, the two quickly ran out of the classroom and finally got a hold of Scott.

"We got a serious problem at school. Ms. Blake's class-" 

"Hey, can you tell me about it later?"

"Well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion."

"Ok, then you two meet me at Derek's." "Derek's house? What? What the hell are you doing at-" "Just meet us here, okay?" 

Stiles huffed as Scott hung up on him. Sabrina rolled her eyes and took Stiles' hand into hers. "To Derek's house we go." 

++++++

Stiles pulled up at the Hale house. He and Sabrina got out of the jeep and stood in front of the house.

"What is he doing here?" asked Sabrina as Stiles shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea. But it seemed like it was important." 

"Because nothing could be more important than the fact that you and I just liked the movie 'The Birds'," Sabrina said sarcastically. Stiles looked over at her. "The what?" 

"The Birds," Sabrina said as she stared at him. "Classic Alfred Hitchcock movie," she said as Stiles still stared at her. "Tippy Hendren, Rod Taylor? One of the biggest cinematic classics of the sixties?" 

"I still think you should finish our Star Wars marathon with me this week," Stiles said. "And we will, I promise." said Sabrina as she smiled at him. "But right now, we need to know what Scott's up to." 

++++++

Stiles and Sabrina were now in Derek's house and together they filled Scott and Derek immediately on the incident that happened at the school. Likewise, Scott went and told Stiles and Sabrina about the attack at the hospital. When the explanations were done, Derek told Scott to sit so that he could give his tattoo a look. Scott went and bared his arm out as Derek used his red eyes to look deeper.

"Yeah, I see it. It's two bands right?" Scott nodded. "What does it mean?"

Scott shook his head. "I don't know. It's just something I traced with my fingers." He then moved to make the two bands in the dust of a table. Stiles' eyes narrowed. The bands he drew on the table seemed more like circles then simple bands to him. Derek seemed stumped himself.

"Why is this so important to you?" he asked him.

"Do you know what the word tattoo means?" Scott asked.

"To mark something," Stiles said before winking at Derek who could even say anything.

Scott shook his head. "Well, that's in Tahitian. In Samoan...it means Open Wound. "I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned eighteen. I've always wanted one. I just decided to get it now to make it a kind of reward."  

"For what?" asked Derek. "For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Going four months later, it still hurts. It feels like a-"

"Like an open wound," Stiles gently finished for him. Scott nodded. "Yeah." Derek nodded to as he went to grab the blowtorch off the table. "The pain's going to be worse than anything you've ever felt." Stiles eyed the torch and nodded. "Oh, that's great," he said with his usual wittiness.

But Scott let out a deep breath and nodded. "Do it." Derek then lit the blowtorch and the sight of the flame made both Scott, Stiles and Sabrina's eyes widen.

"Oh, wow" Stiles said. "That's a lot for me. So I'm gonna take that as my cue. I'm just gonna wait outside." He started to head off but Derek stopped him. "Nope," he said grabbing him. "You two can help hold him down."

Stiles and Sabrina then went over to stand behind Scott and grabbed his shoulders as the three of them eyed the torch's flame as Derek began to move it closer. "Sabrina, use your strength. Stiles," he paused. "Use any strength you have."

"Oh my god," Stiles muttered before the fire made contact with Scott's skin. Scott gasped. Derek hadn't been joking or exaggerating. The pain was excruciating. Really worse than anything he ever felt. He started to grunt and scream as Stiles and Sabrina gripped him harder.

"Hold him," Derek said to the two.

Sabrina used all of her strength while Stiles pushed even harder on Scott's shoulders. Scott was baring his own fanged teeth as Derek started to drag the blowtorch along his arm. He let out a fresh loud scream as a new part of his arm started to feel the intense heat and pain and his eyes burned gold in response.

++++++

Scott was lightly panting a bit with his eyes firmly shut. His whole face was a sweaty mess and he was looking a bit pale. His whole body felt hot and light. The torch had been removed from his arm for over a minute but he still had his eyes closed as he was too afraid to look.

Scott slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to look at his arm. Right there, were two bands that he had wanted. His tattoo was completely visible. The skin around it wasn't even inflamed. It looked healed and normal but the tattoo wasn't vanishing this time. Scott let out a delighted gasp as he turned to look over at Stiles, Sabrina and Derek who were standing off to the side watching him.

"It worked," he smiled at them.

Scott then moved to get his clothes back on but kept the sleeve up to let the tattoo shine in all its glory.Stiles gave it swipe with his finger. "Well, it looks pretty damn permanent now." "Yeah," Scott said before finally rolling his sleeve down. "I kind of needed something permanent," he said shifting into a low tone. "Everything that's happened to us, everything's just changes so fast. Everything's so...Ephemeral."

Stiles nodded with his bottom lip out. "Studying for the PSAT's?" "Yeah." "Nice." said Sabrina.

Scott then moved to open the door when he stopped. He looked at it and noticed that there was a fresh coat of paint on it. "You painted the door." Scott then looked over at Derek and narrowed his eyes. "Why'd you paint the door?"

Derek looked over at him. "Go home Scott."

But Scott just ran his hand over it. "And why only one side?" Scott raised a claw at the door and ran it across to see that there was something underneath.

"Scott," Derek said running over.

But Scott just went and started to quickly claw it. He didn't stop until he went and revealed a symbol that had been put on underneath. It looked like a warped and triangular version of a triskele.

"The birds at school and the deer last night just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the Alpha. How many are there?" Scott asked. 

"A pack, right?" asked Sabrina as Derek looked over at her. "Yeah. A pack of them. An Alpha pack."

Stiles' eyes widen. "All of them? How does that even work?" "I hear there's some kind of leader," Derek started to explain. "He's called Deucalion. We know they have Boyd and Erica. Peter, Issac and I have been looking for them for the last four months." "Let's say you find them. How do you deal with an Alpha pack?" Scott asked. "With all the help I can get." 

"Where is she?" they heard. The four of them looked over to see that Isaac was conscious now. "Where's the girl?" he asked them.  

They traded looks before Derek went and asked, "What girl?"  

[Published and Edited 2/17/17]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
363K 7.1K 29
Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, Scott McCall and his friends begin their junior year of hig...
214K 4.1K 24
Sabrina McCall is Scott's twin sister. The McCall twins knew everything about one another. Scott even knew about Sabrina's crush on their best friend...
1.6K 61 23
Sacrifices, Darachs, Druids, an Alpha pack, the death of two friends, the return of my sister, I've been through so much in just a few weeks. I thoug...