Little Red's Love ✔ #2

By Supernatural_baby_

Re-upload || Mature Content || Things fall apart all the time, nothing like a lot of love and bonding couldn... More

c h a p t e r - o n e
c h a p t e r - t w o
c h a p t e r - t h r e e
c h a p t e r - f o u r
c h a p t e r - f i v e
c h a p t e r - s i x
c h a p t e r - s e v e n
c h a p t e r - e i g h t
c h a p t e r - n i n e
c h a p t e r - t e n
c h a p t e r - e l e v e n
c h a p t e r - t w e l v e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n
c h a p t e r - f o u r t e e n
c h a p t e r - f i f t e e n
c h a p t e r - s i x t e e n
c h a p t e r - s e v e n t e e n
c h a p t e r - e i g h t e e n
c h a p t e r - n i n e t e e n
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y t w o
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y t h r e e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f o u r
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f i v e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s i x
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s e v e n
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y e i g ht
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y n i n e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y o n e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y t w o
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y t h r e e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y f o u r
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y f i v e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y s i x
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y s e v e n
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y e i g h t
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y n i n e
c h a p t e r - f o r t y
c h a p t e r - f o r t y o n e
e p i l o g u e

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y o n e

2.9K 76 1
By Supernatural_baby_

That day had finally come you know. The day where I was trapped in my own little shell, where I had very minimal space to move, to get away and to escape from the problems that towered over me. Of course I couldn't complain too much because it could be worse; I could be dead and without protection.

However for now, I was at the part where I lost my job and now I was temporarily moving out of my apartment because Cole thought it wasn't safe and to top it all off, Cole had made sure to have a small "talk" with the landlord so that I wouldn't get charged for the next month's rent and what did I do? I sat in the car and waited.

Exhaustion clouded my mind as I warmed up in Cole's car. His scent was driving me crazy and the last thing that I wanted right now was to be with the man who...who could pull me out of this and be my saviour again. I continued breathing the heavy scented air while blinking, trying to not fall asleep.

My head rolled forward and my eyelids had tightened together where sleep had enveloped me into its arms. Behind my eyelids I saw darkness while the voice in my mind persuaded me that I was just closing my eyes, just resting for a little bit. The warmth was coating me and I was protected, I was safe.

I woke a second later with a start. My frantic eyes looked outside the car windows as the beat of my heart thumped painfully against my chest as I tried to find any clue of someone. There was no one outside though, not a single person was wandering around the pavements or the streets, so I breathed in and out before leaning back in my seat.

A yelp sounded from my mouth when I heard the driver's side of the door open, only to see Cole's figure move into the car. Blood sounded heavily in my ears as I tried to calm myself down, but it was beginning to feel impossible with the scents, the thoughts, the warmth. I didn't want this, I wanted to be alone.

"Cora!" My breathing had ceased when I heard Cole shout over the radio, over the beating of my heart. I looked at him through my blurry eyes as I found the way to breathe again and instantly, Cole brought me into his arms as I cried. This was too quick, I was breathing too quickly, I was showing myself to Cole way too quickly, but he was my husband. He knew.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If there was anything that I had learnt about Cole, it was the fact that he loved his things to be in a precise way. So I wasn't surprised to see everything in order when we made it to his house, where I was met with a detached atmosphere, but I couldn't care less. The dried up tears had made my eyes want more of sleep.

I had lost my job, my boyfriend and I was back with Cole. Nothing ached for his touch right now, nothing. It was an unusual numbing tingle that was circling around my body like some kind of weird disease. It's like I didn't want to feel anything anymore, everything was just there but not for me to feel anything.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I followed Cole to wherever he was walking to. My eyes wandered over the place he called home and I couldn't help but let my eyes linger on certain pictures to see if there was anyone new in them...like Darcy. Why would she be in any of the pictures? She's old news, you're always his news.

I shook my head and continued behind Cole. His house was odd because the stairs was at a completely different place to where I thought it would have been, which was near the kitchen. I almost laughed when I saw the bare place, it really didn't feel like a home here. Then again, it was Cole that lived here.

A lump lodged itself in my throat again when I remembered our house first house. We both managed to find the heart to let that place go, maybe Cole had gotten over it quicker than I had because it was me who made it seem like more of a home. What even was I talking about? You are just excited about going into your husband's room.

"Cora, you alright?" I looked up at Cole from under my lashes and noticed his hard stare down at me, but behind that I could see the softening feeling he had underlying his words. I gave him a shaky smile and nodded, but he wasn't happy with it. Nonetheless, he turned around and went up the stairs.

We got to his room and I swear my heart leaped up at the sight of the bed. However, I woke up slightly quickly when I sensed him behind me. I froze and didn't dare to move any more, just waiting to see what would happen, what Cole would do and how far he would decide to push me. What I was surprised to find was that he didn't do anything, he stepped away from me.

"Sleep for a while, I'll go sort something out." It was distant, he was distant. We were two different people, with the starting feeling of lust in the air but we ignored it. I...I didn't know what to feel about this, but I nodded, deciding not to turn around and I stepped towards the bed. It was the same bed that Cole slept it.

I parted my lips to thank Cole, but when I turned around, he had already stepped out of the room, just leaving me standing there. My body swirled around and I eyed the bed, what was I going to change into? Why are you being so shy? He's seen you naked before, he's seen everything.

I closed my eyes and sighed, deciding that I was being too stupid and it was time for me to just get comfortable and go to sleep. Cole was with me, he was with me in his own house so I didn't have a lot to worry about, not that I had any use when it came to being under attack from rival gang members.

Taking my top off, I was left with the feeling of goosebumps appearing onto my skin and instantly, I felt my nipples harden. God, isn't he going to get the right idea when he comes back? I rolled my eyes at the stupidity my brain was through before shrugging off my jeans and quickly jumping into the bed.

I almost had to bite back a moan as I felt the warmth and comfort of the sheets comfort me in many ways. Instantly, sleep had collided itself onto me, bringing me the best type of darkness than I could have ever imagined. I was finally going to push my worries and thoughts away and get the best good night's sleep.

The things I could forget about: The call from my boss and the need to go into the office tomorrow and collect my things, the goodbye I would need to say to friends at work, the heartbreak I had given to Michael and the flowers I had received this morning.

Good. Night.

~*~*

Cole's P.O.V

I chuckled to myself when I watched Cora jump into the bed and fall asleep, a look of content on her face. It wasn't that I was a creep, watching my own wife get into my bed with matching piece of lingerie and fuzzy winter socks even though it was creeping into Spring time, I just had cameras set up on the perimeter of my house.

We couldn't be too sure of the threat that surrounded us, threatening us. I knew one thing for sure though, we were getting closer to the person that was behind all of this. We had camera footage, we had a list of our rivals and trust me when I say we were doing more than questioning them. The love of brothers and friends was more than enough for that job.

I picked up a file on my desk and opened it. It was Darcy's file, something about her made me want to look in to her file a little more. The way she was so forgiving was suspicious enough after all, I had given her a lot more than a job at one of my clubs. My eyes flickered to the screen where I watched Cora sleep.

She was safe with me. Fuck, she probably put all her trust into me again, which is why she probably could fall asleep so easily again. Nothing made me feel more comfortable than she did, knowing she was alright and trusting with me again. I looked down at the file again and didn't notice anything out of the unusual, apart from the prestigious family.

I swore I had seen her father's name from somewhere, but I couldn't be sure. I knew I would have to look for that after I picked up the call from my phone: Jessie. Her caller I.D was a picture of her and her little baby and instantly, a shitty feeling entered my body. Dread curled itself within me because I thought she would have found out that Nick was still alive.

"Yes?" I answered, closing the file before pushing my office chair towards my laptop. I could hear distant crying in the background and my heart clenched for my baby sister. She was more or less doing this on her own and it sucked so bad that I couldn't have her in my house. She was my baby sister for fuck's sake and I couldn't even take care of her.

"I can't deal with the crying, Cole." I heard her sniffled and I squeezed my eyes shut, leaning back in my chair. "I miss him, I miss him so much. It was supposed to be the two of us, you know? I was supposed to have my life with him, he was supposed to help me with the baby. I...I can't do it on my own. Mom and dad...I can't put this onto them, they've helped so much."

I heard her voice break at the end of the conversation and stories circled my mind. Jessie could develop all types of shit, especially in the state she was already in. I had to think of something really quickly, or I would be in more shit than I was in beforehand. Still, I was thinking about myself instead of my sister.

"Have you tried any of our other family members?" I said, trying to sound light and funny but I knew I was making shit worse."Okay, I'll tell you what. Come over tomorrow and I'll make sure I'll sort something with our shithead brothers, okay?" I heard her breathing in and out heavily, before she thanked me, her voice breaking again.

Looks like I was going to deal with more than I thought I was going to before. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.1K 18
She's a mess. But she's his mess. #289 in Sexy 3/15/21 #11 in MafiaLove 10/12/20 #1 in MafiaPrincess 3/29/21
90 1 5
Enemies to lovers but the enemies doesn't last long.
1.3M 17.7K 32
Re-Uploaded || Mature Content || A BDSM story between a bad boy and a good girl ADD THE SEQUEL TOO (Little Red's Love)
18.3K 654 61
*DON'T READ THIS ONE FIRST!! It won't make much sense! ~Sequel to Who She Is~ Mature Content After making her mine and learning some of her dark secr...