Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 78

17.7K 846 128
By RojalinKKGSR

Happiness as if had made its permanent address at RM. All were smiling, talking happily with each other, merry making and laughing at lame jokes thrown by one another.

Arnav's eyes travelled secretly towards his wife, who was busy laughing with Anjali playing with Kaira at same time. It felt as if only those three were the living creature in this world as they were seem a little bit more lost in their world. Kiara's innocent and cute gesture were adding more bits to it.

His eyes then travelled back to his father, his mother, his brother-in-law. They were not less, Papa and Jiju were talking like no tomorrow. Karan shook Arnav seeing him almost lost and why would not he be..after all Arnav had been from all these since last 6 months.

Arnav was bought back to present,

"Where is your attention?? Uncle is saying something to you."

" Sorry.. I was thinking something else.. "(he apologized.)

*************************

Inserting the DVD, all sat together to enjoy a movie, all chose it to be a comedy genre which would be suiting to everyone there. While Maa Baba and their girl gang occupied sofa, two boys made themselves comfortable on floor leaning against sofa!! Sitting on ground sometimes helps to make us comfortable. Kaira prefered to occupied her father's lap.

" I'll get coke and chips.. Movie without these as if curry without salt!!"

" I agree Khushi.." (Karan said readily, yearning a round of laugh from all.)

Lights were off, Khushi got up from sofa and made her way towards kitchen to get those things. Filling the plates and getting canes from refrigerator she was returning to her previous place, when suddenly was pulled from behind, before she could scream, her mouth was covered!!

"It's me.. Chilao mat!!"

Arnav almost threatened her, Khushi frowned. Has he lost his mind??

"Then behave like a human.. Why do you behave like a jerk some times??"

" Change in topic.."

" Huh???"

Arnav stepped forward and as a result, her feet automatically moved backward.

"Arnav,  What are you doing??"

She was totally uncertain of his moves.. He had never behaved the way like this and that too when family members were present just a  few meters distance from there.. She thanked to her stars the lights were off.

Arnav moved forward until Khushi's back hit on pillar, Khushi quickly got a grip around that tray on which she was carrying food items, so that the tray would not fall from her hand. That circled tray was only acting as divider between her and Arnav.

" Arnav!!! "

She called his name, to understand what he was intending to do pinning her like this. She was a bit frustrate too due to his this move. Arnav raised his arms, supporting his both arms at two either side of her so that she would not get the chance to escape, he said.

" Kiss Me.."

Her eyes got widen like a soccer, this demand from him was out of box for Khushi. Immediately and unknown to her, her own eyes travelled downward towards his lips!! Khushi gulped down and looked back into his eyes.

" Excuse me.."

Arnav smirked. That was a sight to watch, this shy Khushi is someone whom you can stare and never get tired of watching.

" Not Excuse me Khushi.. I said Kiss Me!!"

Khushi could feel her both palms getting wet thanks to her own nervousness. 

"No.."

"No??"

" Leave my way Arnav.. I'm not doing anything."

" Your husband is not that cruel Khushi.. He has another option with him in case you fail to do so.."

Her jaw dropped.. That meant he had already known what reaction he would be getting from her while saying so and was prepared for next option. Arnav Singh Raizada does known how to play his cards.

Arnav added after a bit pause.

"Tell me that You Love Me.."

Why was he playing with like this?? Khushi asked herself. Confessing to Arnav and that too at this close proximity was never easy for her as that was tickling her sense. She does not even know whether she would ever be able to gather her Courage to confess her feelings in words to him easily. Though she had already confessed her feeling to him over phone, but repeating the same at present seem tough.

She does not understand why, but sometime talking about her own feeling towards him, becomes so difficult on her part!!

Arnav was noticing her facial expression, who says men are more reserved while accepting or declaring their feelings, they should give a look at this woman!!

" I'm waiting Khushi. You have two options and I'm totally ok with whatever you will be accepting, trust me!!"

He acted all innocent, Khushi tried to test her luck.

" I think, we should go.. All are waiting for us there."

" Sure.."

Khushi gave a half smile and turned to go but was again pinned on pillar.

"Not so soon Khushi.. First this, then everything!!"

"Cookie.."

"Arnav, Kaira is calling me!!"

"I can hear that Khushi. If you are waiting for everyone to join us, then fine let's fulfill that wish of yours and let others come here one by one."

Khushi could feel that disappointment in his tone.

"Arnav.. Please!!"

For next few seconds, Arnav did not say anything or did anything and surprising her he just  stepped back from her reach giving her enough space to walk away from him.

" There is no meaning of saying anything with so much pressure.. I'll not ask you again!!"

Before Khushi could say anything in defense of her or to clarify her, Arnav said.

" Go.. All are waiting for you!!" (he stressed on All subtracting himself from that list.)

She noticed his fallen face , she tried to call him from behind finding him walking away but he did not stop. Her eyes were down, did she fail him??

Will she ever be able to set aside this kind of gesture of her for him?? Why does she behave like so, when he acts all mature with her?? Why can't she just understand him the way he understands her.. She had never felt this guilty. Expressing her feelings in words has always been an heavy task for her, she was never good with words! 

**********************

Arnav excused from everyone almost after watching half of the movie and left from there directly upstairs. He neither stopped any where not looked back at her, Khushi's heart felt heavy earning this reaction from his end. It hurt her when he ignored her, it hurt her when he did not acknowledge her presence like he usually does. Khushi bit her lower lip, gluing her eyes on TV screen.

"What are you doing?? Playing game??"

Arnav looked up hearing Kaira's voice,

" Come here.."(he addressed his niece.)

Kaira ran to Arnav and climbed on him creating a comfortable space for her in her uncle's lap. Arnav circled his one arm around Kaira so that she would not fall by chance as she seem super excited.

" Papa too has laptop.."

" Really?? I was thinking only I am the person who has possessed this."

He encouraged Kaira to continue the conversation. Kaira laughed.

" I play game.. Do you have any game??"

" No.."

" But Cookie has some game in her laptop.."

" Ok. Then I'll ask her to install some in this laptop."

Kaira's eyes fell on a pen that was laying beside laptop, that attracted Kaira.

" Can I take this??"

" Sure.."

" Mummy always asks me write in pencil..But  I like pen. (she complained sweetly..) Can you ask Mummy not to do so??"

" Ok.. I'll talk to your Mummy, how can she deny you?? Right?"

Kaira nodded her head cutely, then her eyes fell on Arnav's wallet, she took that in her small hands and started shuffling.

" You too have one like Papa has.."

Arnav chuckled, Kids are expert to make your mood fresh and back to normal. He could not help but kissed Kaira on her head lovingly. He loves this little bond of joy of his Di and Jiju but not before teasing this baby.

Then he heard Anjali calling from downstairs, they had decided to lunch outside today at Aarav and Anita's favorite restaurant. Arnav responded her call, leaving Kaira on recliner he got up and took his blazer from closet and started wearing while confirming the booking at restaurant over phone once again. Lunch treat was from his side, keeping his mobile in his pocket Arnav took his car key, then came to Kaira.

" Chale?? Mummy is calling us."

Kaira hide her laugh, Arnav raised his brow suspiciously.

" What??"

Kaira did not say anything further and thrust his wallet in his pocket while lunching herself in Arnav's arms. He held her securely rolling eyes at her.

***************************

Kaira insisted on travelling with Khushi, so Karan and Anjali left alone while Aarav, Anita, Khushi, Arnav and Kaira get inside their car. Khushi was noticing, Arnav was almost avoiding any type of conversation with her. He was acting indifferent, due to presence of Aarav and Anita Khushi too could not say anything as she was not wishing to give any clue to them regarding their silence war. After reaching at address, Aarav,Anita, Kaira started going inside while Khushi stopped Arnav holding his arm.

" Baat kyun nehi kar rahe ho Arnav??" (Why are not you talking to me??)

Arnav gave her a long stare, then removed her grip from his arm.

" Tumahre paas waqt hai mere sath baat karne ke liye Khushi??" (Do you have time to talk to me??)

He counter questioned. He understands her nature, her hesitation!! But he wants to hear something from his wife being a husband. 

"Are you angry??"

" Will that change anything??", he asked back again.

Her eyes were little moist seeing his reaction, she looked down. His heart again started melting seeing her, he was wishing her to say that 3 words not to feel low or feel guilty. While professing feeling, it should be from heart not from guilt!! He knows what she feels for him, but he wants to hear in words. But her feeling guilty was never accepted by him.

 May be he should not have reacted in that way as he could see how much that had affected her. He did not like the way, she had bowed her head in front of him as if she had committed a sin. Taking a deep sigh, Arnav held her hand in his.

" You can't always soften me doing so Khushi.."

Before Khushi could say anything, Arnav gave her a side hug pressing his lips against her hair.

" Ab chalo.. Anniversary aaj hai, yaad hai??"

Khushi lightly hit him on his arm before holding his hand.

' I remember very well.."

" Thanks to God then.. You at least show some mercy on others if not me.!!"

" You are not that innocent that you pretend Arnav!!!"

Arnav chuckled, they both went inside and joined table with others.

Lunch was done. all had another round of happy time with each other. The waiter came with bill for payment, Arnav took his wallet from his pocket to pay but when he opened his wallet his mouth left opened, there was not even a single penny laying there forget about his cards and cash. His eyes travelled towards Kaira and now only he understood the reason behind smile of her at RM. Girls leave no chance to play with your patience level and they know how to annoy your mood.. And he was sure, she must have inherited this quality from her Cookie.

He had never felt this much embarrassed.. Was not it, him who had declared this lunch treat from his side?? Then what was he going to do now and what was he going to tell others.. His eyes travelled to Aarav.. He definitely can't ask his father on his anniversary.. Then Karan Jiju.. How was he supposed to tell him this??

Arnav felt like banging his own head hard on either wall or on that table. He shoot another angry glare at Kaira who was enjoying a candy happily not knowing in which situation she had landed her uncle. Arnav's eyes stopped at Khushi. Without thinking anything, he messaged her as they were seating separately. Khushi's mobile beeped, she was surprised to find a text from Arnav's. she quickly looked up at him and asked through eyes.

"What??"

Arnav indicated through eyes to read that text, reading that text Khushi could not control her own grin and looked up at him amusingly.

"Seriously??" (she mouthed.)

Arnav rolled his eyes at her, he sent another text.

" Do you have your wallet or not??"

Khushi replied positively, escaping from everyone's eyes she quickly passed her card to him. Of course his respect is equal to her respect. Arnav sighed in relief, he did not forget to mouthed a thank you to her, in reply got one of her beautiful smile.

Arnav was surprised at his own behavior, saying the same problem to his father and Brother-in-law seem so embarrassing to him, but before telling Khushi, he did not even think once. Is that why husband and wife are called better half of each other?? This openness and comfort between them was of another level which he could not have with others. 

Whole day passed, it was night now. Arnav was standing by window, looking outside pocketing his both hands. He felt a pair of hands wrapping around him from behind, Arnav looked down at his waist. Keeping her head on his back, Khushi whispered.

"I may not be able to say you every day, every night.. But I love you so much Raizada.."

She felt thousands of butterflies flying in her stomach when she said so.. She snuggled more close to him to get more access of warmth from his body and refusing to free him. His lips curved, freeing her arms Arnav brought her to his front. Khushi gave him one of her bright smile..

" Complaint number 2 is solved.."

" Then can I expect my wish number 1 is going to be fulfilled. Any positive hint??"

Khushi hide her own smile, her eyes travelled down at his lips, then his sparkling eyes..She moved a step ahead. Touching his cheeks softly she raised on her toes. Arnav bent his head to her level, her comfort mattered the most!! He understands her nervousness towards their intimacy, collecting her in his arms he wanted to make sure to her that this phase was happening with him for first time just like in her life!!  Slowly covered the distance between them as her soft lips touched his warm ones. His arms snaked around her waist lifting her up from ground. The passion was at the apex of desire for each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 4.4K 29
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
206K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
1M 42.6K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...
399K 14.3K 32
ARSHI FAN FICTION ROMANCE 1st place in #childhood love. 6th place in Memoryloss.