First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

96 ~ Love is half-half

7.2K 266 130
By lolitasidiot

Happy birthday tannie 💜😘🐶 "awv awv"

~ Sin 💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

⏮ time from wake up scene ⏭

N.O.P:

When guk woke up, he thought back to that beautiful night, his face automatically turned into a huge smile and his heartbeat joined with him. Finally, he was physically connected and completed with his wife aka cute and naughty lolita. In his own land, he unconsciously tightens his hug, tae lightly whined and snuggles into that bare muscles chest to hide his face. Guk chu on his head with the same smile "Love you, lolita" whispers softly.

In these past days, he used to stay in bed for a long time, so he waits patiently for his lolita wake up. Meanwhile, he watched his angel sleeping cutely which was never bore in his life, now and then he plays with tae's soft earlobes, pinkish lips, long eyelashes, smooth cheeks, collarbones filled by his arts, tiny fingers, silky hair, and his favorite spot that triangle-shaped nose and that cute mole. Each other loving others mole area so much, it's attracting each other so deeply. Tae whines now and then whenever guk plays continuously on the same spot, it was distracting his tired sleep. Guk pulled himself down to the same level with his lolita's face, after a few minutes of observing his lolita's beautiful face his tempted hands moved to others nose tip. He continuously pulled, pinched, rubbing and circling them, it's even turned into light red. Tae wrinkled his nose and whines in closed sleepy eyes. Guk stops for seconds then continues again "stop" tae mumbles softly in sleep, guk leans and bites his tip of the nose softly "happy morning lolita" tae hardly opens his eyes to peeked out once he saw his husband with bunny teeth smile "don't disturb me, bunny" mumbles in deep voice and closed his half sleepy eyes snuggles more as he missed the warmth of his husband "Bunny?!" guk wants to argue at the same time he doesn't want to wake his sleeping wife, so he zipped his mouth and hands for minutes.

Minutes passed, it was near to noon, finally tae decided to wake up "Wake up?" guk asks with the same smile "hmmm" hummed and stretched his tired body, his sleepy mood instantly vanished when he felt his naked bottom touched with guk's muscles body "Naked?! Where are my clothes? Pant?! My pant.." he removes the blanket and searching his pant not caring about he was naked with the tons of beautiful arts covered his whole body, guk watching him with a confused face.

"What happened, lolita?" asks the same lying position with one hand grabbing tae's wrist.

"My pant" said while his eyes are roaming around the room and laid on the floor "There.. Ahhhhhh" when he was about to get off the bed he hissed in bottom area pain and sits again on the soft mattress and covers it with the blanket.

Gu immediately gets up and cups his face "Is it hurting too much, lolita?" asked in worries, tae nods with a cute pout "Sorry next time oppa will take it with more gentle" tae face changed into sudden red by that single word.

Guk chu on his lips to make him redder "Thanks for the love night, lolita" said with a teasing smile, tae looks down in shy and bites his chued lips, guk grabs his chin softly to make look at his eyes "How do you feel about it lolita? Did you enjoy?" tae took seconds and nods step by step in hesitation with damn shyness, guk moves his thumb to trace that pinkish lips "Can I get that in your sweet voice?" tae gulps, his puppy doe eyes locked with him "I.. love it" guk smiles softly and intertwined hands with their wedding rings chu on the ring to show his love and thanks for their marriage.

Tae tightens his grip on guk's hand to make look at him "My pant" pointing at the floor to get it for him.

Guk thoughts he was shy that's why he kept asking for pant, so he gives an easy tip "Take this blanket with you, lolita. I won't mind being naked in front of you" says and removes the blanket on him very proudly as he donating plenty of money to the UNICEF.

Tae immediately covers his eyes and kicked off his stupid husband "Yah idiot, cover it" yells cutely.

"Why? You already saw mi.." tae hasn't let him finish and kicked off him again "I said cover it, NOW" with closed eyes tae didn't notice where he was kicked "okay.. okay... I will, so don't kick anymore" guk gets up and holding his private area to ease the pain 💭 Nice birthday gift, lolita! 💭 guk thoughts.

He wore his shorts and stands in front of the bed "Done, next?" tae peeked out from his tiny fingers "I wore shorts, so you have to look at down on my body, lolita" tae clears his throat and change his gaze on the hard abs which covered by his artworks "Get my pant" ordered to his husband and guk does as he said.

"Does it hurting?" tae asks "Huh?" guk looks at him in confusion, tae gestures his back "The scratches" guk smirks "That's! I got love rewards for my yesterday's love night, my love" tae blushed madly, guk continues "If anyone saw this scratches and bite marks, they might think I went rough on you, but the reality was exactly the opposite" guk laughs, tae throws a pillow to shut him.

"Sit here" pats on the empty space in front of him "Close your eyes" guk already guessed it, but now he should have to pretend to be surprised as yoongi said.

Guk never forgets to notice that tae gave more importance to his pant and checking his pocket from time to time. From the starting tae was following whatever guk does, at the beginning of the kiss to the day before the tattoo, tae following all by his husband. So it was easy to guk guess what kind of gift for him.

Tae took out the gift from his pocket and moves to sit on his lap with the blanket covered his bottom area. When guk feels the weight, he immediately holds his waist softly and tae holding others shoulder, in excitement he doesn't notice that necklace already touched others skin when he went to sit "You shouldn't open your eyes until I say, okay?" guk nods with a small smile.

Tae traces his tiny finger all over guk's face, guk smiles softly tae stops at his lips guk bite his finger playfully "Shhahh.. Idiot bunny" guk chuckles, tae leans and bites guk's lips in his puppy anger "If you haven't kept quiet I will bite you all over body" tae warns cutely "I'm ready to accept it gladly" tae bites his bottom lips again "Shut up, idiot" guk hums between the silent laugh.

Tae moves his hand down to guk's neck slowly and pinching on the mole are softly guk knows what others want next so he tilts his head and shows tae's favorite part clearly tae smiles and lean to chu on that spot, he left with a small licks and bites, guk enjoying everything with his closed eyes. Then tae moves his hands to the center of neck, opens his hand and let the metal to touch guk's bare skin, traces his fingers slowly with the chain to the end, then knotted it, again come to the front and touches the heart shape infinity love knot pendant softly, guk lips smiles with lots of love, he opens his eyes and meet his lolita's smiling face looking at his own present "Happ.." tae was about wish him but his smiling face changed into his puppy anger again "Who gave you permission to open your eyes, ah?" "I wanna see my wife's expression, tho" tae blushes nth time "hmmm.. Come on finish your wish lolita" tae wraps his hands around him to get closer with the damn shy "Happ.. happy birthday, idiot" immediately hides his shy with a kiss, and guk returns it with damn happiness.

"Thanks for your precious gift, lolita. I love it" says and touches them softly then chu on tae's tattoo "You don't have to show your love this way lolita, I already know how much you love me. So stop killing me with these kind of gifts, okay?" asks softly, tae shook his head "Actually these are just less, I didn't show you my main gifts yet" tae says with a lot of excitement and shining eyes "Main gifts?!!" guk gulps in fear and roaming his eyes on all over tae's body quickly "Have to put tattoos on your body other than chest area? Yesterday, I didn't see anything" says and removes the blanket while kept shaking him to analyse the tiny body.

Tae grabs the blanket again to cover himself "Yah.." slaps on his husband's head "Not tattoos or anything else on my body okay" tae yells with a red face, guk sighs in relief.

"Then?"

"Bags"

"Ohhhhhh, yeah I forgot that"

"Go.. go and get that all bags here" kicks off him once again, guk thanked mentally for kicked him off the safe place "You shouldn't open it" guk gets up to get them "Yeah, yeah. You can trust your oppa" tae took a pillow and throws at him "just get out already" guk takes that pillow "Save the pillows for hold tightly at night times when your body shaking and wants more I don't mind lolita if you want me to hold.." guk stops and run away from the room when he sees his lolita trying to grab the table lamp.

Guk come back quickly with all bags, meanwhile tae puts his underwear and covers his body with the blanket too lazy to dress up.

"Tadaa, I'm back" guk enters the room like he bought this all.

"Careful, give it to me" tae face lit up to see his gift bags.

"Close your eyes"

"Again?!"

"Yeah, again now close"

Tae places every gift on bed and held one big gift on his lap "Now, you can open your eyes" tae said with his boxy smile, but guk smiles dropped at the large gift.

"Happpieee birthday, gukkieeeeee" yells in happy and showing the big chocolate box in front of his husband's face.

Guk clenched his hair "No.. no.. no.." he opens all bags fastly "Lolita, don't.. don't tell me that you bought this all for me?!" pointing at all other different types of chocolate boxes.

"Of course not! Not only for you, sharing! You know gukkie sharing is caring. I'm caring about you so much, so don't worry I will help you" tae says cutely as rubbing the chocolate box onto his cheeks and patting on the box.

Guk immediately grabs the box from him "You said that you bought this all for me, it's My.brithday.gift. so leave it to me, that's it" he collects all box, he doesn't expect this kind of gifts as full benefits for only his lolita "I'm really stupid, what am I even expecting from my naughty lolita" he mumbles and packs everything against tae's wish.

"Gukkie, what are doing? Where are you packing my choco's" tae trying to grab that at least a big gift box, which is strongly held by his dear husband.

"I'm taking where should it belongs, and second of all, this is not yours anymore and anytime" guk gets out of the room with all packed bags.

"Yahhh, idiot Why are doing this again?" when tae was about to get up "shhhahhh" he hissed in pain and sat again.

When guk returned to their bedroom with an empty handed, he met the person who is glaring at him with a cute puppy angry eyes. Tae wrapping the blanket over his head and keep panting artificially to show how much he is mad at his husband.

Tae throws a pillow at him, that was not stopping him to walk towards him "Get out idiot, come back with my choco, do you know how much of the time I spend on every chocolate. Every chocolate has a special and unique taste, I bought that for us. Give back to me gukkie pleaseee" tae yells ends up with a pleads.

Guk doesn't say anything just cups his cheeks in one hand and press it to open with a little pop sound, tae watching him with a puppy doe eyes. Guk take out his right hand from back and put that one choco ball into tae's mouth, tae face immediately lits up, but before tae take a bite of chocolate, guk leans and bites that chocolate in half-half, both fighting to eat the chocolate it's soon turned into the hot kiss.

Guk releases tae after eating the choco with his lolita's mouth. Tae panting slightly under the blanket, his mouth outline covered with the chocolate cream mixed with the saliva. In guk's eyes tae is looking like hot mixed with a cute.

"Kol" guk says out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"Now I will try to think about your sharing is caring, deal lolita. I love it"

"I.. I didn't say like this.. we.. we should split half-half"

"That's what I did it, inside!" guk teasing him more to make more cute, grabs him to get into his hold, leans to that pinkish tempting lips whispers against it which barely touching them.

"Love is half-half"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
476K 24.1K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
218K 11.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
653K 27.7K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...