Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

By nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 6

1.8K 57 13
By nctwannabe

Lee Taeyong

Mole? Which crazy son of a bitch would be stupid enough turn on me? "Are you sure it's a mole?"

"I'm not completely sure, it's either that or an ally," she replied,

"But they're still new to this all," I said.

"Tae, they've been in this industry for eight years, what makes you think that they wouldn't have any allies?

"She's right Taeyong, they must've gathered many allies by now, or even someone who just wants a bit of money."

"Shit. Youngho, if this is true, we're in trouble," I said pulling my hair. I've worked too fucking hard to be the best, to be taken down because of a mole would be embarrassing.

"Bro, calm down, I told you that I don't know for sure just yet. I called you both down to warn you, not to start putting wrong ideas into your heads. I can't confirm anything just yet, I need a couple of hours to bypass the system and put in my virus. You can't tell anyone, if there is a mole and I bloody hope there isn't, we can't show any signs of suspicion or they'll catch on."

"What if they're listening in to our conversation right now as we speak?"

"Youngho, my man, this room is protected, there's no way anyone can listen in. Have you met me?" I was furious if someone in MY gang is a mole, I'll make them fucking suffer. If anyone from that fucking gang, EXO, has stepped a single foot on my property, I'll blow their fucking brains out. Nobody fucks with me, especially without my knowing. They've already hurt too many of my members, I won't lose, not to them.

Lee Minyoung

Taeyong looked pissed, his face scrunched up and he was staring at the floor with a twitch in his mouth. He was so vexed that I could almost feel the anger radiating off of him, "ahem. Tae, bro, you're staring at the floor. What are you thinking?"

"Me? I'm thinking of all the things I'm going to do to that EXO gang and all the money they've cost me over the years." EXO had stolen too many of our assets to be just a 'simple' threat, they've hurt me and my family. I hope whatever dark and twisted thoughts my brother is having to stay in his head and build up because they deserve to suffer. "They blew up a fucking complex and killed those innocent people. Fucking children too Minmin. You need to get into their system and we need to take them down, once and for all," he demanded.

That was something I always admired about Taeyong, his fierce and strong attitude when it came to things he loved. Growing up I envied him, envied him for being the boss and in charge, 'it should've been me' I thought to myself or 'girl power.' But the older I get, the more I realise that what he's capable of is something I will never be able to touch. I don't ask for much, but he asks for everything, it's why we're the best. He would beat the bastards and I would shoot them, two very different things that balance out and make something beautiful. If beautiful is a bunch of bodies and two crazy siblings, then yeah, beautiful.

"I'm sick of this bullshit, somebody better bring me some good news today," Taeyong stated. Yeah, Tae, same here.

Lee Donghyuck

Today's a good day, instead of those lousy morons who I'm usually left with, I've got someone interesting to play with. His name is Wu Yi Fan, alias 'Kris Wu', an ex-member of EXO, he's been on the run for the past 5 years with two other members. Jungwoo caught them lurking around in his warehouse, the other two bastards escaped but we got this guy. Just by his looks, I can tell that he'll break easy, I've just got to figure out which buttons to push. I decided to bring Jungwoo with me today and show him how I work, the guy looks as scared as a child. It's time I toughen him up, he reminds me of Mark, although they're both older than me its seems that I'm the only one who has a pair. "Come over here," I said gaining his attention,

"W-what? No, no I'm good over here thanks," he was constantly fidgeting and looking away. It was clear that he was way out of his comfort zone, but so was I, nobody let me rest. "You can kidnap and kill people, but you can't torture them?" I asked whilst tilting my head. He'll give in to that, I did. "Kidnapping and killing are different you knock them out and don't have to face their screaming and begging."

"Pathetic isn't it,"

"What?"

"Their screaming and begging, all you need to do is scare 'em and they'll be begging at your feet to spare their lives," I laughed. Jungwoo's expression completely dropped, but so did mine back in the day. 'You're weak Lee, FUCKING WEAK!' the things that man said to me and the things he made me do, I'll never forget. Ever.

Kim Jungwoo

Donghyuck was on and off, one minute he was talking and the next he was staring off into space with his fists clenched. He was younger than me, yet it felt like he was the older one. After watching him torture this Kris guy, I was terrified, terrified of what he was going to do next. Before, he was just playing, but now he had something or someone to think of when torturing him. And there it was, right in front of my eyes, the beast that he had been holding in.

With every punch he threw, there was some sort of emotion behind it. The anger he had built up was being released and in the worst way. "I DON'T HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY, SO TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!" he shouted, making me jump. My senses were dulled, from the petrifying screams coming from Kris to the sound of him being beaten up endlessly. I can't, I can't watch anymore. If I continue to watch, I'll throw up, I was stupid to come here. Stupid to think that I'll get over this sickening feeling and before I knew it, I was running out with my mouth covered. I hate this, I hate feeling so pathetic when it comes to doing these things, I wish this pain would go away but I know it won't. I could hear Donghyuck calling after me, but I couldn't watch or listen anymore, it was getting too hard for me. Before I knew it, I threw up everything I had eaten in the past day, I looked up in the mirror. Pathetic.

I sat in the corner of my room shaking, like a pussy, I'm too weak. Why can't I be like him? Why can't I be like the rest of them? These thoughts are taking over my mind and with every soul I take, it feels like it's joining the other voices in my head. I couldn't control my body at times like these, I wanted to get up and brush away the pain, but such things were easier said than done. Sweat dripped from my face, or was it tears I'm not too sure, I need them, my pills I need them. I can't stand another minute of this, but they're so far away. I can't reach them, maybe if I push myself up I can get to them. I tried my best to pull up, but I couldn't, "someone help," I sobbed, except it wasn't even a sob. It was a pathetic whisper, 'you're weak' they spoke, 'so weak that you need drugs to get rid of us.' They laughed at me, they always laugh.

"GET THE FUCK OF MY HEAD," I screamed, "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD." But they didn't, they stayed. I hate this, I fucking hate this so much, please someone help me. No, save me.

Moon Taeil

'What was that?' I thought to myself, that scream sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. There was no way that was the torture hall, it's completely sound-proof through the inside and out. I decided to walk around and decipher where that pain-wrenching scream came found. After five minutes of searching, I was standing outside of Jungwoo's room, his constant sobbing was enough to make anyone's heart drop. Jungwoo had always been one of the most emotionally unstable out of all of us, but that didn't necessarily mean he was flawed. We're all flawed in our ways, it just takes different things to break a man.

I opened the door slowly to be faced with a sobbing and shaking Jungwoo, he looked up at me and I knew he felt ashamed. He didn't need to feel ashamed with me, I've always had his back and if he needs my help, I'm more than willing to give it. His lips were trembling, "Pathetic aren't I?" with every word he spoke, I could feel his pain as did his eyes. I knelt beside him and held him in my arms, "it's ok, Hyung has got you. You can rest,"

"M-my pills, I need them to sleep without the voices," what voices? I didn't want him to feel anymore stressed than he already was, so I picked them up and gave them to him. He shakily unscrewed the small orange lid and chucked the small pills into his mouth, before crying himself to sleep. I didn't know what to think, Jungwoo was suffering like this, this entire time and we had no idea. My head was now swarmed with questions that needed answers, I won't be able to live without helping him out.

Lee Taeyong

He was crazy, no he was a fucking psychopath. This side of Donghyuck seems hard to control on the inside, he was sick in the head. Any sign of the young teenager I once took in was gone and replaced with a monster. Did I raise him as a monster or did his Father?

"P-please I told you I don't know why we want the girl... AAAAAHHH!" Did he just? Did Donghyuck just pull his finger off? My mouth was agape, even I was shocked at what he had just done. "See, if you tell me, you're other eight fingers will continue to live long lives." Wha? Eight what happened to the others... I was now facing the desk Donghyuck worked on to see a finger with a thick, silver ring on. I looked back at his bloodied hands to notice that it was his wedding finger, "IF YOU DON'T TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I WILL DRAG YOUR WIFE, RIP YOUR FETUS KID OUT AND KILL THEM BOTH IN FRONT OF YOU!" He screamed. He wasn't serious was he, he wouldn't do that would he? "P-please don't hurt them, I don't know why they're doing this. No one does, we took orders for our boss, he made the gang powerful." Donghuck turned to me as if asking for permission to continue the interrogation and I returned him a nod. This bastard wasn't telling us all he knew and for some supposed boss? Donghyuck was now bending his hand backwards, "that's not all you know Krissy? I'd spill whatever you're hiding right now or you won't have a tongue to spill."

"H-he'll kill me and my family if he finds out I ratted. I left the gang, but that doesn't mean I didn't take an oath."

"Oh trust me, he's the least of your concerns right now, now tell me before I lose my patience again."

"Nobody knows who he is, he only sends us audio clips and even those are disorientated. I swear that's all I know, p-please let me go," he sobbed.

Donghuck's job was done and it was my time to do what needed to be done. "Are you letting me go?" The excuse of a man asked. "Yeah sure, if that's how you want to put it." His face lit up, as did my gun. BANG. He was gone forever, in this world you end up killing everyone you torture. You never know who's going to come back stronger, that was a mistake I made a long time ago... but there's another time for that.

Kim Minah

I was running out of patience, Minyoung hasn't told me anything ever since I got back and that was a week ago. I was pacing outside of her door like a headless chicken, what if she gets pissed at me? No, she's my bestie, she wouldn't. What if she's replaced me with that Yoona bitch? Nah, who am I kidding, I'm just experiencing period anxiety, yep period anxiety.

I pushed open the door, to see Doyoung on top of Minyoung licking her face off with his hands down her... "AAAAAAHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY..." I screamed before Minyoung pushed him off and covered my mouth. "Shut up bigmouth, if Taeyong hears, we are dead."

"And ladies that is my cue to leave, I'll see you guys around,"

"Get back down you little shit, I want to hear it all before anyone of us leaves."

Lee Minyoung

Doyoung and I had just finished explaining how we became a thing and I knew it was my time to speak with Minah alone. "Doyoung you can leave now," she said, words as cold as ice. And like the flash, he left without leaving a trace. "L-look Minah, I was going to tell you as soon as I had finished infiltrating EXO, but things got in the way. I swear I was going to tell you, please believe me." She looked me in the eye before standing up, "if you were a real best friend you would've told me straight away instead of hiding it. You were never going to tell me where you?"

"N-no that's not true, Minnie please don't leave me again, I would never intend to hurt you and I was going to tell you everything. You have to believe me!"

"Oh, I do,"

"No, don't go Minnie don't go," I begged before realising what she just said, "what? You do?"

"Duh, I knew you were going to tell me and thought I'd play with you for leaving the door unlocked when Taeyong could've walked in any second," she giggled. That cheeky little,

"You little bitch," I said before slapping her arm.

"Right now let's not get into a proper fight, sit down," I did as I was told, "have you guys fucked?"

I smugly smiled before telling her all the times we had got intimate together and it was probably the best catch up session we had.

Lu Han

It was raining, heavy raining. I was unsure whether or not my face was covered in tears or rain, my brother is gone. Tao and I had received a letter written in his blood, 'Kris is dead and you will be too.' At first, I didn't believe it but found my proof at 2:27 in the morning. His head was thrown into my bedroom, a place where I'm supposed to find maximum comfort has now become a place of nightmares. I knew then that I wouldn't be able to sleep in that room ever again.

It was now 3:15, Tao and I had just arrived at the EXO base, memories swarmed in like wasps as did more tears. Suho opened the door with a gun in hand, "what are you two traitors doing here?"

"T-they beheaded Yi Fan, we need to speak with the boss," his face dropped. "I- you know we can't do that,"

"Please try Suho, he's gone and he's not coming back," I sobbed after showing him the bloodied bag.

I saw the tears streaming down his face, we weren't on best terms, but we did fucking love each other. "Please, NCT have to pay for what they've done to us."

"Oh, they will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 659 39
Where life brings her back to the danger, but this time it's not the same. Because now she have him by her side. ✨ Gang! Au Started - 2020.03.18 Ende...
78.7K 2.7K 26
Eunji has a complicated life and an even more complicated past. When everything starts falling apart again, she meets them, she meets him. Nct gang...
5.7K 134 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...
122K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...