Flames | BTS ff

By fanfic-originals

Given up at birth, but now back to where she was once from at Bighit Academia for Magics (BAM!) in the land o... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

318 10 0
By fanfic-originals

~Taehyung POV~

It was early in the morning, the sun hasn't even risen yet and here I am being woken up by my oldest brother, Jin.

"Wake up now, dad is asking for us in the office. He says he wants to talk to us about something regarding school." Jin hyung said and he pulled off my blankets, leaving me in the chilly morning air that is entering from my open window.

"Just 5 minutes hyung, I just really want to sleep, I stayed up all night playing games." I whined, obviously I want to just continue sleeping.

"Just wake up, dad said no dilly dally, no funny business either. He said it is very important." Jin pulled me up by my arms forcing me to sit up right.

Aish, I swear to god, this is extremely annoying to say the least. I sat at my bedside trying to wake up a little more.

"Fine, I'll be out soon let me wash up a little." I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up. My brothers are better than me, my power currently can't even rival them in anyway possible. I brushed my teeth and wash my face to wash away the sleep in my eyes before walking out of the room and into my father's office.

I walked inside and I see my brother's already waiting and my father sitting right opposite of them.

"You're finally here Taehyung, please take a seat and we will start with my briefing for you three boys." My father's deep voice just send chills down my back, it is incredible how such a powerful man is my father when I'm so weak.

"We are having new students joining for the upcoming year, the school just called me and said you boys are in charge of orientation for the new students." Whatever words came after, it was all tuned out.

Why am I being chosen? I am damn sure that there are many students who are probably better than me and more capable than me to handle freshman. I can't even handle myself, how am I going to handle others.

"Kim Taehyung! Are you even listening? This is a very important topic and you know it. How dare you zone out." My father shouted at me and it completely scared me out of my daydreaming.

"I'm so sorry father. It won't happen again." I muttered. I can't bring myself to look at my dad. He is probably very mad at me right now, when he is angry, he is extremely scary.

"It's okay, just burn the incense stick and then go and get ready to go to school for your extra activities that you have." My father said and I nodded. I took the lighter on the table and lit one end of the incense stick.

It was an everyday type of thing and we have to do it every morning and night. Pretty troublesome, but it is okay.

My brothers and I left the room and sat at the living room that is right outside their father's office. I sighed and both my brothers looked at me with eyes of pity. I know, I'm pretty much the worst performing brother among us three.

"Tae, go change and we will go to school for council duty. It is simple really, the teachers will brief us once again later. Don't worry and don't mind what father had said." Jin always tries to comfort me at times like this.

I just nodded and went upstairs putting on my uniform for school. I wore some accessories on myself and got ready to go to school.

I walk downstairs to see my brothers looking at me with a smile. I gave them my boxy smile before running towards them.

All three of us walked to the car and we drove to school together.

I looked out of the window, looking at the scenery pass by my eyes. It is kind of soothing for the soul. All this big hoo haa just because new students are coming in is just a little ridiculous. Just have a simple activity in their own classes, no orientation needed.

Whatever it doesn't matter though. The vehicle stopped and the engine was killed. I walked out of the car and walked into school with my brothers

Jin the head councillor and Namjoon the vice-head, and because of my brothers, I am given the next most important role, the treasurer.

"To repeat what father said this morning, We will be handling orientation, our job mainly is guiding students and carrying out activities. Taehyung you are in charge of budgeting and also you have to carry out the orientation talk." Immediately I sighed as Namjoon continued to tell me my duties.

I just seriously want to go home, this is so boring. I'll just wait for the freshmen to enter school, maybe it would be more fun and I would be able to be myself more freely.

I'm not that stiff and I'm pretty much carefree and outgoing but being restrained due to the fact that my father is of high status.

I was free to roam to oversee the students prepared for next week when the students come over. We have to be here for the rest of the week because all the students are coming in and settling in before school officially starts, more like orientation.

"Jiminie!!!!" I rushed over to one of my bestest friends in the whole world.

"Hey Taehyungie, what are you doing?" Jimin and his natural pout showed.

"Walking around, looking around, writing down the budget and what they need. We are going shopping later for the stuff." I groaned. I really hate the job but I have no choice, have to be responsible.

"What are you doing?" I wrapped my arms around my shorter friend and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Oh nothing much, just preparing the orientation gift packs. It's so boring! I want to go find Hoseok hyung and do some dancing." Jimin slumped a little as he placed all the items into the bags given.

"Did someone call my name?" Hoseok barged into the room with a very bright smile on his face.

"Oh hyung! I really really want to dance now. The council's job is just too boring." Jimin hugged me tightly and let his head rest on my shoulders.

"Well after this week we will have a little more freedom." Hoseok is always very good at cheering all of us up in any possible situation.

I sat down at one of the many available chairs and looked at the number of bags we have. This year we have a lot more students coming in.

"Jimin how many students are coming in this year?" I asked. I have to have enough food for all of them during the breaks.

"I heard there is about 200-300 students? Most coming in by entrance exams that was carried out about 2 weeks ago. A small minority being invited by the school director." Jimin said as he continued to pack those bags that seem endless.

I sighed and both boys looked at me knowing how stressed I feel about this whole thing. I don't know why my father wants me to be in this position, in a very high rank student activity.

"It's okay, all of us will go get the things with you. Tomorrow we will be here with you to help new students get settled as well." Jimin came and hug me tightly as usual.

He is always so warm.

"Hmm okay then, I'll get going checking on the other students and seeing what they need." I said and left the room.

First, I headed to the office where I collected all the dorm keys for tomorrow.

"Hyung!" I called out to Namjoon who was currently at the office as well. I handed two boxes of keys out of the five boxes I have to take.

"These are the dorm keys, please help me carrying them to the front?" He just nodded.

We don't talk much, we don't really have fun. Under the pressure of everyone, we are trapped in this mould that we are forced into.

I'm caged in this world full of expectations. I just wish that I would be able to break free of the chains that are tying me down.

Why am I hiding behind a mask when I don't need to? All of my brothers are so near yet so far, my friends, I could tell that they are holding themselves back because of their backgrounds.

I pouted knowing that I won't be able to actually be true to anyone in this life, and also not being able to unleash my full powers yet because I can't find it at all.

I sighed and placed the keys into a locker that is used to keep the school items. My brother placing the keys in as well, without speaking a word he left.

Usually we aren't like this but this is work, maybe later when we hang out they will be back to their goofy normal selves.

I continued my rounds, continuing what I have been doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
633K 18.6K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
5.2K 615 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
479K 23.8K 64
A prince and servant girl grew up together in a castle. Best friends for life until that love as friends changed to something more. All was well unti...