No matter how far

By Astra_verse56

Lena and Kara hate each ever since The Luthors had something to do with The death of Kara's dad. They are bot... More

introduction/ writers note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

Chapter 5

1.4K 68 0
By Astra_verse56

Lena's POV
"Everything will be fine baby it's just a camera" My boyfriend Winn said as he held me in his arms. I could see a little light coming from besides him and I knew he was texting someone else but I didn't want to jump into conclusions. I tried to fall asleep on his arms but, then I heard a noise coming from the dorm. At first I thought it was Hope she always goes to MG's dorm after a party. I quickly ran to see who it was and I saw Kara danvers. "Hey danvers did you lose something or are you looking for more evidence about my dad killing Jeremiah" I asked sarcastically as I raised my eyebrow. "Leave my dad out of this Luthor".

We stared at each other with anger for a minute or so then Penelope crashed into the dorm holding Josie's hand. "Wow umm I'm sorry I didn't know a fight off was going to happen here" said Penelope trying to leave. "Is everything ok here" asked Josie as she tried to step closer. "Yeah everything is ok Kara was just leaving, isn't that right kara".
"Yeah that's right I was just leaving, I was just making sure Lena was ok but she has her Boyfriend so she's fine" Said Kara as she turned around.

Kara left the room and Josie gave Penelope a quick kiss on her cheek and followed kara down the Hallway. So far what I knew Penelope and Josie weren't together so that was a surprise, while Penelope stared at Josie Leave I went to check if Winn was still at the rooftop and as I expected he wasn't. I shook my head in disappointment and closed the window. I turned Around and saw Penelope laying in Hope's bed, "Miss.Park would you like to explain what's up with you and Josie" I smirked as she blushed when I mentioned Josie. "It's complicated" Penelope said smirking and blushing, "now tell me what's the deal with you and that fine ass Blondie".

"I don't even know what's going on" I laughed. "Lena girl how can you be so cute but STUPID"said Penelope as she rolled her eyes. "Wdym", "THAT GIRL LIKES YOU" Yelled Penelope. "Kara has so much emotions towards me except love" I said laughing. "Keep telling yourself that" "Like she is worried about you" Penelope smiled.

"I mean her boyfriend broke my camera and she just came to pay it off, I think" I said as I started wondering. Then I noticed that a note is gone from my table and that's when my heart dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.7K 28
"Who ever thought, a Super and a Luthor working together?". That was just the beginning of a brand new friendship, and maybe even more than one as Le...
5.3K 146 27
After Kara reveal her identity as Supergirl (on season 6), the reporter tries to get used her new life without secrets and her insecure to face the c...
4.5K 155 5
Although she'd never admit it, Lena Luthor is absolutely smitten with the Girl of Steel and wants nothing more than to gain her trust, approval, prid...
1.4K 70 10
Lena and Kara could no longer hide their attraction to each other, but when Lena saw Kara between life and death, she decided to step aside to protec...