Voltron Angst Stories

itz_hibiscus द्वारा

Just a bunch of little angst one-shots! Currently in the process of being e... अधिक

Why...(Klance)
The Fall of Voltron (S6 spoilers)
Please don't leave me (Klance) Part 1
Please Dont Leave Me (Klance) Part 2
Please Dont Leave Me (Klance FINAL)
Born On the Wrong Side (Klance) PART 1
Seventh Wheel PART 1
Seventh Wheel PART 2 (FINAL)
Left Behind (Langst)

Born on the Wrong Side (Klance FINAL)

646 13 3
itz_hibiscus द्वारा

Recap!

Keith was put in surgery as soon as they got there, them fearing that it might already be too late, due to the time taken for the ambulance to arrive and drive back.
              Lance waiting impatiently, wanting them to hurry up and let him see the other boy, but knew that he couldn't rush him or his life would have less of a chance of surviving.

   During the surgery, Keith's life was taken from him.

~~~~

During the surgery, Keith's life was taken from him. The doctors and nurses tried everything to get his heart to beat again, but failed to do so. Devastated, they told Lance of the bad news, causing the Cuban boy to freeze up in shock and fear.
He didn't blame himself, knowing that it wasn't his fault that his lost loved died. He blamed those that made him like this and sought to find them.

~~~~

It has been two weeks and Lance was still trying to cope. He had not heard from Shiro since that night and was too ashamed to stop by to see if they were okay. Today was Keith's funeral, proving that the boy was really gone and wasn't coming back.
To everyone's surprise, it wasn't raining. It seemed to have been raining more and more lately, so people brought their own umbrellas and jackets. Lance had been in no condition to drive and had to have his friends, Pidge and Hunk to come pick him up.

The ride was quiet, nothing being no happy, laughing matter on such a sad day. Within the two weeks, they tried to get Lance to go out and get some air, but failed to succeed. They knew that things like these took time and would check on him constantly, so he wouldn't do anything harmful.

~~~~ (sorry about the skips)

Everything was well decorated, but nothing too colorful though. The common colored theme consisted of black, red, and white. Not many people were there, but then again, Keith didn't really talk to many people.
Pictures have been placed all around the room, some from when he was a kid and others as a teenager. In another room was where all the flowers and the coffin was hell. Lance couldn't bring himself to walk in there at the moment.
Not too far away, Shiro and Adam stood on the side of the coffin. Shiro cried as Adam tried to comfort him, trying to act strong, but you can see the tears that escaped his barrier, showing that he was breaking.

Seeing the two caused Lance's heart to ache more, looking away before he let himself cry in front of everyone.

"Alright everyone, please take your seats. Remember, family members in the front, friends in the second and so on. We got two speakers today, so can Takashi Shirogane come up here please?" An unfamiliar man walked in, he seemed to be the priest.

Everyone scattered to find a place to sit, Hunk and Pidge having to come by and lead Lance to sit, careful not to let him fall. Tears being whipped clean on his face, Shiro got up, giving Adam one last look. Once he was up on the stand, he rummaged around with a piece of paper before giving up and tossing it to the side.

"Today is a very sad day for us and for the world. We lost someone who could have possibly changed the world." He cleared his throat, and you could tell that he was already tearing up again.

"Keith knees the dangers of this world. He knew a lot more about the world than I ever would and he wanted to change it. He was a stubborn kid, but if you went through the things he went through, you would act the same."

"When Adam and I went to the orphanage, we didn't know what wanted, ya know? Boy, girl, baby or toddler, we never thought about it. We first saw Keith in one of the halls, he was being lectured by a teacher for punching a kid and trying to steal his money, but he claimed that the boy was the one stealing his money. The tears in his eyes told us that he wasn't lying. When we asked about Keith, the shocked eyes that stared at us makes us very uncomfortable." Shiro stopped, letting out a small laugh.

"When we brought him home, he was amazed by everything that he saw. He was a good kid around us, but we could tell when he lied or kept secrets. We waiting for him to open up to us for that, knowing it wasn't any of our business."

"Our time with him was one hell of an interesting right and we enjoyed every bit of it. Keith was definitely one of a kind and I wish I didn't have to see how much he had grown like this. No matter what he did and what crimes he committed, we still love him the same." By now people were crying and Adam got up, tears in his eyes as he walked up and hugged Shiro.

"I honestly think that was the best speech I've ever heard. May we have our next speaker, Lance McClain to come up?"

With a nervous expression and an uneasy sigh, he got up and walked up to the stand, only taking a small glanced at the boy in the casket. He looked so peaceful and wasn't wearing the bloody, ruined tux like he was two weeks ago. Lance couldn't see Keith's violet eyes, couldn't see them shine anymore and he couldn't see Keith's chest moving, proving that he was really gone.

"Ya know, I didn't like Keith at first. Back when we were kids, I got jealous at him, because he drew better than me. About a week later, I wanted to be his friend. He didn't let me in easily and by now, I know why. That didn't stop me though and about a month later, he was showing me how to draw a dolphin." Lance laughed outloud.

"My whole life I have been treated kindly and with care. I think that is why I got so interested with him. I remember when when he was 12, he got me in trouble by blaming me for cutting Shiro's flood off and the funny thing is that Keith was holding the ball of hair the whole time while I was getting a lecture." Lance laughed out again, some of the other laughing along. Shiro gave an apologetic look as he flushed with embarrassment.

"But over time, I understand his behavior and why he acted that way. I fell in love with him because of his personality and behavior. He was stubborn and didn't have a lot of experience in things that were fun and enjoyable. I wanted to apart of helping him learn along with Shiro and Adam." He continued, finally summoning up enough courage to look in Keith's casket, looking for the gun wounds that were hidden by the clothing and really good makeup.

"What I'm saying is that Keith wasn't a criminal. He was just a teenager when he disappeared. He was bullied, misunderstood, confused, and just got mixed up with the wrong group. He changed my life by showing me and giving me something different. By giving me something I never knew I needed and what I need more than ever right now." Lance didn't realize that he was still facing the casket as he said that.

"This world was unfair to you and this world does not deserve you. You may not have found your purpose here, but I know you will up there. I love you, mullet." Lance whispered the last four words that pasted his lips.

~~~~

Outside was cloudy as it released light rain drops. Those that brought their umbrellas used them and offered to share with those who didn't have one. Why couldn't the world be that caring?
Everyone gathered around as they waited to put Keith's casket down in the hole that had been dug. Lance had to quickly stop them as he remembered something very important. He pulled out a black and brown bracelet that he had his grandmother make. It had a small metal charm with the letter "L" in it. He had planned to give it to Keith the day he disappeared, the day Lance was going to tell him that he loved him. Lance had one of his own, but had a "k" on it instead. He placed it around Keith's wrist, allowing them to continue their job.

Once again, everyone was allowed another moment to pay their respects as they grabbed a handful of dirt and tossed it on top of the casket. Shiro and Adam has gone first, saying their final goodbyes as they went to the side and waited for everyone else to finish. As everyone had finally said their last goodbyes, they bid their goodbyes to everyone who attended and took off.

Lance, his friends, Shiro, and Adam were the only ones left. Shiro reached over and gave Lance a hug.

"Thank you for that speech, I'm sure he would have loved it. Please take care of yourself."

"Thanks. You and Adam take care of one another. I promise to visit soon."

"We will and we would love that."

Shiro and Adam took off. Pidge and Hunk stayed by the car as they watched lance stay by the grave.

"It's gonna take some time to get use to this. I mean, Keith has been missing for years, but this feels so different." Pidge finally spoke.

"Yeah, and it took a part of Lance along with him. All we can do is be here for him and tell him that everything will be okay." Hunk replied.

The two knew their best friend was grieving; all they could do was be there for Lance. They walked over to the Cuban male, gazing down at Keith's gravestone.

"He is in a better place now... and I'm sure he is happy there."

Lance smiled, giving them a small nod.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm sure he is."

~~~~

Anybody got tissues, I literally just cried. Look! I finally updated, yay!!!!! Next one will be a Langst oneshot, and I've already wrote it, all I need to do is find the motivation to type it out again!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

25K 534 17
i should rename this "langst one shots with a pinch of klance" because that's essentially what this is a lot of trigger warnings regarding suicide. a...
1.5K 13 10
Different kinds of angst oneshots from our space gays. This going to be triggering so please stay safe while reading I'll put trigger warning on th...
43.7K 576 12
A collection of Langst Oneshots inspired by various scenarios, prompts and books. I hope you enjoy them, requests are welcome but I try to stick to h...
195K 6.4K 30
I have a lot of Langst one shots in my mind so I just decided to to make a story of them! If you have any prompts of Langst, please comment them and...