Trapped

By QueenCandy-Writer

The day I meet him was the day my life fell apart, no one told me to be careful. No one told me not to trust... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

21 1 0
By QueenCandy-Writer

Jeong-Hui

Jeong-Hui taking Dong-Min to see Minions even after Dong-Min said the movie would probably be terrible and him liking it.

I looked around the classroom my eyes glancing over the heads of other students in front of me. The teacher was going on about math which I already knew so I was looking for something to just keep me from not sleeping. 

"Jeong-Hui," Dong-Min whispered tapping my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked. I turned around to take a look at Dong-Min.

"Do you want to go see a movie after school?" 

"I don't know..." I looked away.

"I pay for you." 

"Really?" I said a little too loud, "Sure!"

"Jeong-Hui! Turn around!" I heard the teacher yell.

"Yes! Sorry!" I turned around immediately bowing at the teacher.

"So are we going?" I asked Dong-Min.

"Of course! Let go!" I linked arms with him walking to the nearest theatre near me.

I looked up at Dong-Min while we were walking, I couldn't lie and say Dong-Min wasn't attractive. His soft pale skin, his small gorgeous eyes, his rosy cheeks, and his luscious pink lips. He was anything but ugly yet, even with his beautiful features, I still like him more personality-wise.

"Aye. What movie are we going to watch?" Dong-Min asked making eye contact with me.

"Wait you didn't know what movie we were going to watch?" I stopped walking unlinking my arm from his.

"No...?" He questioned kind of scared, "I'm sorry..."

"It's fine," I poked his nose smiling.

I didn't want to see him sad so I tried my best to make him happy and when he did, I died a little. His cheeks naturally blushed a little and his smile just made me melt of how cute he looked. Stop looking like that, you make it hard for everyone to not love you. 

"So what movie will we watch?" Dong-Min asked in front of the ticket booth.

"I don't know..." I looked at the different movies. Insidious, Piranha, Tangled, Megamind, and Despicable Me.

"Let's watch a scary movie," Dong-Min said in a dark voice.

"You'll get nightmares no," I said smiling.

"No, I won't!" Dong-Min said flustered.

"Sure you big baby," I said pinching his cheeks.

"Fine, what do you want to watch," Dong-Min looked a bit annoyed.

"Let's just watch Despicable Me," I pointed to the name on the board.

"Ok..." Dong-Min walked sadly.

Dong-Min was sad having to watch a "non" masculine show and later he was frustrated because he liked the movie. Actually that's an understatement, he full-on LOVED the movie. The movie for me was forgettable, but the next day Dong-Min came to school with two minion keychains, one for him and one for me...

*^*

I looked at the letter I addressed to Dong-Min, every day since that day I wrote the letter, I've questioned throwing it away. For the past month, every day before going to school or work I would just stare at the letter almost taunting me. 

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, Su-Bin. Clicking the green call button I grabbed my purse and jacket. 

"Jeong-Hui! Where are you?!" I hear Su-Bin yell from the other line.

"Sorry! I lost track of time!" I yelled locking the door of my apartment rushing to her job.

"Did you take a nap?" I could almost imagine her raising her eyebrows and resting her hands on her hips.

"Maybe?" I tried to lie but she could tell I was lying.

"Just hurry," she laughed.

I quickly walked towards Su-Bin's restaurant. I barely got in front of the restaurant and there Su-Bin was waiting for me. "Jeong-Hui!" Su-Bin yelled running up to be and tackling me in a hug.

"Sorry for coming so late," I apologized hugging her back.

"You came five minutes late, it doesn't really matter," Su-Bin grabbed my hand smiling wide, "Come on, let's go to the movies."

"Okay!" I happily said. 

As we walked along the street to go to the movie theaters we linked arms practically skipping there. "Jeong-Hui," Su-Bin said.

"Yes?" I asked looking at her with a smile.

"I have a surprise for you," Su-Bin smirked.

"Is it free popcorn?" I smiled excitingly about free popcorn.

"No!" She playfully pushed me away.

"Really?" I acted upset.

"Really. I have a better surprise for you," she replied with a more serious tone.

"I'm kinda scared now," I laughed a bit. While we were talking, we managed to get to the movie theaters without hurting anything.

"Don't be!" She smiled opening the door for me.

While I paid for the tickets, Su-Bin walked over to buy our snacks. After paying I walked up to Su-Bin who had bought one large popcorn and drink.

"Why did you buy so many snacks?" I asked looking at her struggling to carry all the things.

"I thought you would be really hungry right now," she said.

"I guess..." I grabbed the large popcorn and drink.

Su-Bin pulled me inside the theater, instead of walking to the middle, she walked all the way to the side of the theater. Usually, when we would go to our theater "dates" it would always be filled but today no expect a random stranger was here who had a hood.

"Where are you going? Let's sit here," I grabbed Su-Bin's hand who seemed to want to sit next to the random stranger. 

"No, come on," Su-Bin whispered pulling me.

"No!" I whisper shouted.

"Ugh! Why did you have to sit there!" she turned around and yelled at the random stranger.

"Su-Bin! Don't yell at random strangers!" I whisper shouted at her.

Su-Bin looked at me crying in laugher, "That's not a stranger!"

"Huh? Who is it?" I looked at the stranger confused.

"Jeong-Hui," I squinted my eyes trying to see who it was under the hood.

"Dong-Min?" it took me a while for the thought to fully process in my mind that Dong-Min was actually here.

"Dong-Min!" I yelled pushing Su-Bin out the way to engulf Dong-Min in a hug.

"Jeong-Hui!" Dong-Min yelled back hugging me back.

"I missed you so much!" I yelled too excited.

"I missed you too! How were you?" Dong-Min yelled back with just as much excitement.

"I was good..." I said less excitingly.

"I was good too..." Dong-Min said just as sad as I was.

"Anyways, I'm going to bounce!" Su-Bin yelled walking away.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Home."

"Weren't we going to," before I could finish my sentence Su-Bin cut me off.

"No, we weren't. Now go hang out with Dong-Min!" She pushed me towards Dong-Min before running away.

Before I could headbutt Dong-Min's chest he caught me and yet I still hit myself against his chest. "Oh! I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"It's okay," Dong-Min smiled at me with his irresistible smile, you didn't hear me say that.

Before I could fully emerge myself in glaze, the lights were dimed, "Oh, the movie is starting."

*^*

Hey guys! Guess who's dying! Me! I hate school, I got a slideshow on the first week of school, I'm getting math homework every day, and I just can't do anything. I'm hanging in there so wish me luck. I need to hurry because I only have a few minutes to actually write, I'm trying my best though! Anyways Stan Talent, Stan Astro, be healthy physically and mentally don't die of stress! Thanks for reading! Cya! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...
54.3K 1.7K 26
in which she was lonely until she met them. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l e t e • this fanfic was inspired in confession mv warnings: lots and lo...
24.9K 851 35
If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving memory of Moonbin 🕊
195 11 10
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...