Losing My Way (A Justin Timbe...

By QueenTimberlake

He has lived the perfect life for so long, but what happens when it all changes? The love of his life cheated... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Sixteen

513 22 14
By QueenTimberlake

*Justin's POV*

The. Bitch. Is. Back.

"Who's the slut?" Britney asked me, referring to Janice. Before I could even say anything, Janice was one step ahead.

"Excuse me? You're the one that slept with one of his closest friends. Now who's the slut now?" Janice got out of the car and got in Britney's face.

Shit!

"Janice!" I quickly got out of the car and pulled her back.

"J, let me go." Janice glared at me. 

"Go inside, I'll be in there soon. Just give me a couple minutes first." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and nodded. Before she left, she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a deep kiss that left me breathing hard.

Damn. I've always wanted to kiss her like that.

Janice then walked inside the house.

"What is she? Your girlfriend?" Britney asked me.

"That is none of your business." I said. "What are you even doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to get you back." She stepped towards me and I backed away.

"I don't love you anymore." I told her.

"Oh c'mon, Justin. I made one mistake and you're going to let that ruin us?" She said to me.

"You let it ruin us by doing it!" I glared at her. "Don't you dare try to blame this on me!" I yelled at her.

"Just come back to LA with me. We can start over." She suggested to me.

"I'm good." I said. 

"Justin please. I'm so lost without you." She begged me.

"Well you're going to stay lost." I told her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" We heard someone yell. We both looked and saw my very angry Mom. Janice must've told her that Britney is here.

"I think this is my cue to go. Go back to LA, Britney. Nobody wants you here." I said to Britney before walking away. My Mom and I passed each other and we high fived.

I love my Mom so much.

I walked inside and saw Janice in the living room. "Janice." I said. Everyone in the room looked at me. "I don't think we got a proper kiss." I smiled at her. She smiled at me, stood up from her seat and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"It's about damn time." Trace said as her and I kissed, which caused us both to smile into the kiss. I pulled away and looked at Paul.

"By the way you owe Mom twenty dollars and you might want to go outside and pull her off of Britney." I told him.

"Ugh she's here?" He groaned before walking outside to get my Mom. 

"So what are you two now?" Trace asked us when I put my arm around her. I looked at her and she looked up at me.

"I haven't asked her to be anything yet." I said while looking at her. "I guess she'll just have to wait until I figure out how to ask her." I added.

"You could just ask me right now." She laughed.

"But that's not good enough. Especially for someone as special as you." I smiled. Everyone in the room 'awed', Janice blushed and I smiled at her.

"You two aren't even dating yet and you already give each other that look." Johanna smiled at us.  That look?

"They've always given each other that look." Trace said.

"What look?" Janice asked them.

"Yeah, what look?" I asked them.

"The look.." Trace took a dramatic pause. "of love!" He finished.

Janice and I both looked at each other.

Love?

"I think it's a little soon for love." Janice said and I agreed with her.

"I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend." I laughed.

"She's gone." Mom said when her and Paul walked into the room.

"Mom you didn't have to go out there." I said to her.

"Don't worry, I didn't get hurt." She kissed my cheek. "But she did." She had a evil grin on her face.

Did I mention I love my Mom so much?

"Thanks Mom." I smiled softly.

"Now let's continue this party!" She cheered and then so did every one else.

I looked down at Janice and then down at our intertwined hands.

She's mine. She's finally mine.

****************

The party ended around one in the morning. Let's just say my family knows how to have a good time. We all just hung out. Most of the time I love my family, sometimes they're just to crazy for me.

I sat with Janice on the porch swing in the front of my house. My arm was around her shoulders and she leaned her head onto mine.

"Tonight was so much fun." Janice smiled.

"I know right." I agreed. "When Trace smashed Mom's face into one of the pies was hilarious." We both laughed.

"I'm surprised you didn't do it first." She told me.

"I was surprised myself." I chuckled. Our laughter died down and then it was silent until Janice spoke up.

"I can't believe I'm eighteen." She said to me.

"You're an adult now." I slowly nodded.

"It's so crazy." She sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"It's just that I can't believe I'm eighteen. I've waited so long for this day and now it's here." She looked at me. "What do I do now?" She asked me.

"Well what do you want to do?" I lightly kissed her forehead.

"I want to," She paused for a second. "go swimming." She finished.

"You want to go swimming?" I laughed.

"Don't laugh!" She smiled at me.

"I'm sorry!" I chuckled. "But of all things you want to go swimming?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She smiled at me.

"Alrigh we can go, but where can we go swimming?" I asked her. The pool at our house is broken at the moment.

"Let's go to the lake you took me last week." She suggested.

"Okay." I nodded. "Let's go inside and get our stuff." I said and we both went inside and upstairs. I went to my room and she went to hers. I changed into my swim trunks and grabbed a beach towel from my bathroom. I then walked out of my room and to Janice's. I knocked on the door and then it opened.

"I'm ready." She smiled at me. She wore a light blue bikini and God did she look perfect. Everything about her is just perfect.

"Let's go." I smiled at her. We walked back downstairs and to the front door.

"Where are you two going?" Someone asked us. We slowly turned around and saw my Mom and Paul.

"We're going swimming." I answered.

"At one in the morning?" Paul smirked at us. Janice and I looked at each other, then back at them.

"Yes." We both answered at the same time.

"Okay." Mom slowly nodded. "C'mon Paul." She said to him. The two walked out of the room, but Paul came back in.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He told us.

"Okay Paul." I chuckled. He smiled at us before leaving. "C'mon let's go." I opened front door and we walked out to my car. I got into the driver's seat and she got into the passenger seat. I then started the car and drove us to the lake.

"I wonder if the water is cold." She said when we arrived at the lake.

"I guess we'll find out." I turned the car off and we got out. "Last one in has to do something for the winner." I yelled before I began running towards to lake. Somehow she freaking beat me!

"Pay up Timberlake." She smiled at me.

"What do you want me to do?" I sighed.

"Kiss me." She said quietly with a smirk on her face. I grinned and slowly swam over to her.

"What do you want? A kiss like this?" I pecked her on the lips. "Or like this?" I whispered before smashing my lips onto hers. I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing her even closer to me. Our bodies pressed up against each other as we kissed.

I suddenly pulled away, leaving her breathless.

"The second one." She whispered.

"As you wish, my queen." I brushed my lips against hers and then pressed them onto hers. I deepened the kiss and she quietly moaned into my mouth.

I've waited so long to be able to do this.

I removed my hands from her waist and slid them down to her thighs. I gripped onto them and brought them up to my waist. Her butt rubbed against Justin Junior.

Oh God.

I pulled away from the kiss and she frowned at me.

"Why did you stop?" She asked me.  I let go of her thighs so now she was standing, but she still has her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Because if we don't stop now, I won't be able to control myself." I answered her. She looked down and blushed. "I love it when I make you blush." I brought her chin up and looked into her eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked me.

"Well of course." I smiled.

"Why me? Why did you choose me? You can get any girl in the world, but you chose me." She asked me and I frowned at her. "What?" She frowned back at me.

"You did not just ask me that question." I said to her. "Janice, I should be the one asking you that. Look at you! You're so beautiful. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Everything you do amazes me. I love everything about you. The way your smile lights up a room. The way you play with your hair when you're nervous. I love your sarcasm and smartass comments. They make my day. Hell, just seeing your face makes my day. You're my best friend, Janice. I don't know what I would do without you. I don't even know where I would be without you. Actually, I would probably be at home drinking away my sadness. You're the reason I'm the person I am today. You are the one who got me back on track. I was losing my way, but then God brought you into my life and now here we are." I told her. She was speechless from what I said.

"Justin, even though we have only known each other for a month and we technically aren't even dating. I think you might be the one." She told me.

"So do I, Janice. So do I." We both smiled and kissed one last time before having a splash fight in the lake.

A/N

Aren't they the cutest? But will Britney leave Memphis? Hmmm.

See you guys next week!

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 49
*Sequel to Finding You (A Justin Timberlake FanFiction)* *Read that before reading this!* The 20/20 Experience Tour is over and now the Timberlakes...
68.8K 2.3K 61
they loved each other until one mistake happened.
1.6K 99 20
What happens when the person you thought you could trust turns into a full blown nightmare... Will you ever be able to heal from the damage? Will lif...
23.5K 381 42
After Gabriella's mum died and her dad got put in jail, she will go and live with her god parents and their son, what if feelings suddenly evolve.....