Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

By nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 5

2.2K 71 40
By nctwannabe

Kim Minah

It's currently 7:30 am, yes 'am' as in the morning. I'm up at this ridiculous time being beaten up by the man I thought I had feelings for. Yes, 'thought,' as in the past; with every punch, blow or kick I receive, my feelings for him decrease. I was quite literally knocked to the floor when he pushed me to the ground, then proceeded to put in me in a headlock, "JOHNNY GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW, THIS IS NOT TRAINING. YOU CALLED ME TWO HOURS EARLIER THAN THE OTHER TRAINEES TO BE BEAT ME UP. I THINK THE FUCK NOT," I shouted.

Clearly, he must've gone deaf as he hasn't gotten off me and I think I was pretty clear. That's it, it's time to put matters into my own hands, and like any other badass, I bit his hand. Yes, you read it correctly, I bit him... wait why isn't he off me yet? Ugh, the tough mother fucker is one of those, guess I'll have to do something he won't expect. I looked up and into eyes, catching him off guard, before licking his hand and not a regular lick, I'm talking about a full tongue.

"EW, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MINAH!" he shrieked, after letting go. He then let out an ear-piercing screech once I had kneed him in the balls. I stood up smugly before pinning him to the ground and this time kicking him in the balls to make sure the job was done properly. His groans of pain sounded like music to my ears; this man had single-handedly turned on smug and petty Minah at the same time, and boy did it feel good. "Minah, I think it's bleeding," he whimpered,

"ha ha ha, very funny but you won't fool me so easily," I replied with a smile. If only I had a phone on me right now, I thought while looking around. I would be able to... ooh looks like his phone out. I walked to the phone before swiping right and turning on the camera. "Minah, don't you dare, you'll regret it," he cried.

"Too late," I grinned before taking about a thousand pictures,

"Minah, don't make me do this,"

"sorry can't hear you over these pictures that I'm taking. Won't you pose for me, you're already in a sexy position, ooh and airdropped to everyone in this building too," I laughed. His face suddenly scrunched up, and tears fell from his red eyes, "W-what's wrong?" I asked with genuine concern. "M-Minah it hurts so bad, aah," he sobbed, oh shit what have I done? Oh no, what if he's unable to produce babies after this, no, what if he's unable to produce my babies? "J-Johnny, I-I'm so sorry," I stammered before running to grab an ice pack.

"W-where does it hurt?" I asked while frantically panicking around him and giving him any sort of attention he needed. I felt terrible. I didn't mean to ruin his dick. "Can you pull off my boxers and place the ice pack there. I can't feel anything through my thick joggers, and I'm too hurt to move."

"N-no way, I can't do that. T-that's gross and weird," I stuttered, he only looked back up at me, making me feel even more guilty than I already was. "A-alright, I'll do it," I was terrified, to say the least, I closed my eyes, prepared to see the worst. "No, don't close your eyes; you need to see where to put the ice pack." Just as I was about to grip his joggers, he flipped me over and pinned me to the floor. To say I was in shock would be an understatement, he-he can't do that! What gives him the right!

Seo Youngho

There she was, right underneath me, where I've wanted her this entire time, except I can't have her. It took all of my willpower to get off her and pull her up; I cannot endanger her, not again. Just as I had pulled her up, I heard someone click their tongue, and I knew exactly who it was. Oh for fuck sakes, not again. "It seems that whenever I catch you two together, you're doing something you shouldn't be doing," he said with his arms crossed.

"Youngho, would you care to join me on a trip to my office?" Oh for fuck sakes, what have I done now? It seems that I'll never be good enough, that I'm some sort of flaw in his perfect book. We both know the real reason why I'm still here and the promises he made, I won't let him forget that. "What about Minah? She needs to train, we have no idea what EXO are up to, and we can't leave her unprotected," I exclaimed. I'm so sick of these conversations that Taeyong and I have, ever since he declared himself the leader he's had a stick so far shoved up his ass, that I see it every time he opens that big mouth of his. "You won't be gone long, and it looks to me like Minah needs a break, those pictures she took must've taken up a lot of energy," and just by the change in his voice, I knew that if I didn't go now, I would be too dead to go.

We sat opposite each other, in two luxurious armchairs, "drink?" he asked. "Sure, why not," I replied, before watching him pour the clear substance into a crystal glass. "Youngho, before you start I want to say that I'm proud of you. Proud of you for making the decision to put your feelings aside for her safety and getting off her before you made an irrational decision. I know it's hard."

"How do you know Taeyong? It's so fucking hard to control myself around her. It's like whenever she speaks, I'm under some sort of trance."

"Yeah, Youngho, that's called love. Saying goodbye to..."

"You don't have to say her name. I know who you're talking about."

"Thanks, but it was the hardest thing for me to do. I couldn't sleep for nights and had nightmares for years. I still get them nowadays when I think of her."

His lips began to tremble, and I knew that he didn't come to shout, but instead give me advice or perhaps help me. "I'm sorry, Youngho, for shouting at you the other day. I-i just lost my temper. I don't know what else to say,"

"It's ok bro. It was her birthday that day, I know. Plus, I needed that shouting."

"I'm going to leave Jaehyun in charge of training Minah, for now, EXO is getting stronger by the day, and those recruits need all the attention you can give them. Do you understand?" Taeyong was right, again, EXO is becoming a more significant threat by the day. If we don't win this fight, our recruits will need to. I don't even know how they've survived this long, in the eight years of fighting with them, we know shit all. I thought their boss was supposed to stop them from interfering with us.

"Umm... Youngho? You kind of went off on a tangent right there. You ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll train the recruitments well, anything to keep her safe."

"What were you thinking about right then?"

"Oh... nothing, my mind kind of went blank, sorry about that." I knew he didn't believe me, but I didn't care.

Kim Minah

I wonder what they're talking about; they've been up for half an hour. Is he kicking Johnny out? Or maybe they're talking about how shit my training was back there. Surely it couldn't have been that bad. My hands became sweaty, and I grew anxious with every minute that passed until I heard the sound of footsteps heading in my direction! Yes, they're back!

Act natural Minah, act natural. "Minah?" Spoke that dark, handsome voice from yesterday. "Jaehyun? What are you doing here? Where's Johnny?" I asked, quite confused.

"Don't worry, he's not in trouble or anything, he's just training the recruits. And I'm here to train you."

"Oh," I tried my best to keep a straight face, but I'm going to miss the guy, "I'm sure you've watched me fight before, I'm pretty shit at it."

"Oh I know, but you dance well, so it's not your body co-ordination that is flawed."

"Then what is? Wait, how did you know about me being a dancer?" I asked with a now red face.

"Didn't Minyoung tell you? The whole gang watched you dancing when the satellite got struck by lightning a couple of years ago."

"WHAT? I AM GOING TO KILL MINYOUNG! SHE'S ALREADY ON MY DEATH LIST!"

"That's it, right there. That's the energy you need, just imagine you're Vegeta or something."

"Who?"

"You can't be serious? You don't know who Vegeta is?" He seemed pretty shocked, but I hadn't watched many movies or tv shows growing up, it sucked, but my survival was all that mattered.

"Ummm... no. Should I know?"

"He's like the coolest character from Dragon Ball Z; you're so uncultured I can't believe it. As soon as I'm finished training you up, we're binge-watching it." I had heard of Dragon Ball Z as a child but never had the opportunity to watch it.

"Ok, ok teach me how to do whatever that Vegeta guy does so we can go and watch it," I whined.

Kim Doyoung

Minyoung was overworking herself again, I've told her countless times to shut her eyes and have some rest, but she won't back down. Her eyes were locked on the blinding screen, her delicate fingers tapping away and her mouth twitching. It broke me to see her in this state, ever since EXO hacked into Minah's apartment cameras, she's been like this. "Minyoung, baby please take a break and rest your eyes. I can't stand seeing you in this state."

"And I can't stand Minah being in such danger when we don't even fucking know how or why!" This was the first time she had ever raised her voice at me in such a manner. We've been going out for a year and a half. Sure, we argued, but it was never personal like this, but I know this is because of her lack of rest. I can't shout back, not when she's in such a devastating state. "Doyoung, I'm so sorry. I-I don't know what came over me. I'll take a break for you."

I pulled her into my arms and lay her on the bed, she didn't need to say anything, neither did I. These were the kinds of moments I cherished with her, the ones I intend on remembering. After a few short minutes, she was knocked out cold, and her head was now leaning to the side. When we first cuddled, she was insecure about her weight and thought she was hurting me. The truth was, even if she were painful to carry, I would do it anyway because I love her, and she loves me back.

Lee Donghyuck

There she was, a few metres away from me training with Jaehyun and I'm not surprised, who would choose me over him? Yeah, nobody Donghyuck, you're ugly inside and out. Why did I have to be so rude to her? It wasn't intentional, I don't usually talk to people straight off the bat like that, like Jaehyun. But I know she doesn't have her eyes set for Jaehyun, she has them on Johnny, but he's pushing her away. Feelings like their's shouldn't be pushed away if they wanted to do things right, they would motivate each other.

But he lied, and once you lie, trust is broken... that might benefit me in some way. If only I had the confidence, I couldn't stand up to my father, and now I can't even stand up for myself. No wonder they call me freaking Psycho, the sick man made me nuts.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

It was a typical day for Taeyong; he had just gotten off of the phone with Sicheng who mentioned some new product in Hong Kong, which was good for business. After conversing with Sicheng, Taeil cleared his throat, gaining Taeyong's attention. Taeil was Taeyong's first-ever friend, and when he wasn't that, he was like a father figure. Somebody he respected and trusted with his life and somebody who's advice he always listened to. The two were both discussing mission strategy on breaking into The Golden Casino, one of EXO's most prized assets. It wasn't the building itself that mattered, but the belongings in the safe they had stored there.

"I've been wondering lately,"

"Wondering what?" Taeyong asked.

"Why don't we call ourselves a 'mafia' group?" Taeyong sniggered at the remark and raised his eyebrows, still shocked that Taeil had asked such a ridiculous question. "Wait, you're serious?"

"As serious as I could ever be Lil bro, we literally do everything under the sun. Plus we're filthy rich, live in a huge mansion, consider each other family, run casinos, clubs, you name it..."

"I'm going to stop your right there Hyung, first off we're not of Italian heritage and second off 'gangs' seem much cooler."

"Oh goodness, you don't know what cool is now, do you?"

"Ahaha, of course, I know what cool is."

"No, you don't."

"Do too!"

"Taeyong, if you knew what cool was, you wouldn't have cried while watching Heart Is..."

"That was a sad film, ok, don't judge."

"Not judging, just saying it would be cooler if we were a mafia."

"If we were Italian or in a 70s movie, then we'd be addressed as a mafia, but we're not. Now let's discuss this plan, we're wasting time."

Taeyong had always been closed off with the other members of the group, but with Taeil, he could be himself. He was younger and looked up to Taeil with all of his heart. The bond between the two was unlike no other, unbreakable. Even when he let go of the love of his life, his relationship with Taeil remained the same, if not it grew even stronger. Little did Taeyong know that Taeil was keeping a tragic secret, something that would tear the young man apart.

Lee Minyoung

After hours of hacking away, I had finally rested and in my favourite pair of arms. His heartbeat was steady, as always, while mines began to skyrocket. It always gets like that when I think of how far we've become, I don't usually get all mushy, but he makes me like that. He loves me for me, not some fake ass hoe who acts completely different with other people, but a sexy ass hoe who's the realist.

"I know you're awake, I can feel your heartbeat," he chuckled, with that deep voice of his that sped it up even more. "Really? I didn't know you had feelings," I said teasingly before turning over and straddling on him, "Oh, I have feelings, alright."

Before I knew it, I was being pulled into a long passionate kiss, something we both needed. There wasn't any more or any less, just us two, together and frozen in time. Plus, if we were to do anything more, Taeyong would hear, and we'd both be dead. The kiss lasted a while, and before we knew it, I was back on the computer. But, this time, I was supercharged and ready to go! Doyoung believed in me, as did the rest of the gang, that's all I needed.

A few hours later...

"I'VE GOTTEN IN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, most likely waking up the mansion, but I didn't care. Forty-two fucking hours of labour has finally paid off, those EXO bastards haven't seen shit, and if they try hacking us again, I've triple encrypted the system with a unique code that I've entrusted in myself and will tell Taeyong when he finds out.

I knew I wasn't slacking; the only reason why they managed to get it in was because of a small USB I managed to find in the warehouse. It took 3 hours to find, but the footage from the security cameras will take longer to recover. Whoever snuck in clearly doesn't want their face seen which is strange of EXO, they've gotten cocky over the last couple of years. If whoever put that in there didn't want their face to be seen, they're either an ally of EXO or are a mole. God help them if they're a mole, they'll be tortured so severely that they'll beg for us to kill them. Any sane human being would never turn against Taeyong, he's my older brother, my own family and even I know not to say anything out of line.

There wasn't a single fingerprint on the USB which sucked. I've managed to get into EXO's system; all I need to do now is bypass their security and override the system for me to know all of their plans. And once I have access to those plans, I'll release my virus which I've been working on for a while, a little something to help them get up and running again. These guys are all about technology which benefits us; any good leader would know not to save any form of information online. Especially when their competition is as badass as me, not to toot my own horn but toot toot bitch and suck my tiddies EXO, you filthy ass wipes.

Taeyong and Youngho both entered my room at the same time, "What? What is it?"

"Well Yongie, your little sister is a lot better than you thought," I said while smirking.

"Now please shut the door, I think we might have a mole in the gang..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 700 34
"But they are criminals" "We, are also criminals" GANG AU I am not in any way romanticising mafia groups - asteroid
6.5K 80 24
🔆 When NCT 127's manager has to bring his sister with him due to an emergency back at home, how well will things turn out? 🌙 But as the days go by...
145K 4.1K 34
"It's a cruel game and I can not lose." When a merciless, cold-hearted mafia named Kim Doyoung encounters a girl who he never expected. Quote Ref: N...
22.7K 732 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...