unknown destiny | JungkookxBT...

By lovekookie016

Jungkook is the son of the richest person alive. He is just not crazy rich but he is crazy crazy rich. He is... More

main characters
~ 1 ~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

27

1.3K 54 32
By lovekookie016

Author P.O.V

Everybody was rushing around packing. They had no time left to spare. It was time to be revealed. It was time for the final action. "Dress Jungkook up as royalty." Ms.Jeon ordered as the staff as they rushed around getting the perfect outfit and make up done. There were so many things needed to be done.

~~~~~
Golden_Kookie posted a picture

(A/N: Credit to the one who edited this picture!)

♥️2B | 💬2B

Golden_kookie: It's time for a secret mission duty shushh🤫 (Don't tell anyone) But wish me luck as I am dying of nervousness. I PURPLE YOU ANGLES!💜💜

Load more comments

cute.hot.kookie: One moment he is cute the other moment he goes badass. SOMEBODY STOP HIM! BUT  BEST OF LUCK💘💗💓💞💝💕💛🧡❤️💙

Kookieboo: does he realize that BILLION. let me state it again B I L L I I O N BILLION people saw this not MILLION. but you will do great kookster

Officialbambam: Its finally time huh?

Kookiepoo: I AM GOING TO SUE YOU FOR YOUR ETHEREAL FACE!

officiallalalaLisa: CAN YOU LIKE BELIEVE IT😭

kookoobby: THIS IS NOT ALLOWED I AM PREG- I'm SUEING YOU!

OfficialJennie: HE IS GROWING UP TO QUICK FOR MY LIKING!

somebody: I WILL SUE YOU FOR STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND!!

Officialyugyeom: its scary but it is finally happening!

Somebody2: I WILL SUE YOU FOR STEALING MY WIFE WITH YOUR GOOD LOOKS!

GucciTae: ^what is happening? BUT DAMN LET ME SLIDE INTO YOUR -

Somebody3: I WILL SUE YOU FOR MAKING ME QUESTION MY SEXUALITY!

OfficialJinyoung: Be save my child 🥺 But boy your duality is  0 to 100 real quick

SOMEBODY4: I WILL SUE YOU FOR GOD KNOWS WHY - THIS AUTHOR JUST WANTED ME TO SAY IT- BUT I WILL SUE YOU!

Jimochi: ^^ HE IS GOING TO HURT!?!? BUT DAMN LET ME EAT Y-

Somebody5: Ha beach! I'm gonna steal your career way!

wwhJin: baby what is happening? BUT DAMN YOU! FOR TRYING TO TAKE MY TITLE i am still WORDWIDE HANDSOME!

Somebody6: Dude this is no way you will get girls bruh

Intellijoon: what's going on everybadyyy ayyyy kook you look good

yoonkitty: This shit is worrying me smth BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK -

Somebody7: I bet I can get many girls then you~

sunHobi: Sun will BLESS YOU GOOD LUCK MY CHILD! 

~~~~~~~

Jungkook smiled looking at his comment section. No not by looking at how many people wanted to sue him but for their encouragement and support. ANGLES were his strength. Them commenting weird stuff and guffing around was what made him smile. Everything they do was all that Jungkook need to be fine. ANGLES were his living hope.

"Chop chop! we need to start moving now" Ms.Jeon called from down stairs. Jungkook click his phone off as he went down stairs. All eyes were on him.

"Damn kook. You look like a whole course meal" Luke said totally checking out Jungkook while geting hit behind his head by Kelvin.

"You look handsome my dear!" Ms.Jeon said as she cupped her hands on Jungkook's cheeks making her coo as he looked adorable.

"Be safe son." Mr. Jeon said while patting his sons back. "I will father" Jungkook said with his famous bunny smile which melted everybody's heart. But inside. Jungkook was scared. He was not ready for this. And he was scared he would mess up.

"Okay! So everybody ready?" Ms.Jeon asked as everybody nodded their heads. He took that as a sign as she gave the location to Jungkook. Jungkook Waved his hands around the air as golden and silver dust started to move around everybody. This was it. They were teleporting to their destination. And then everything will begin.

-10 min later brought you by ripped skinny jeans with text

As They arrived at their destination. The boys were beyond amazed. It looked like wonderland or a land that is only seen in books, anime, movie and fan fiction.

The land was magical. The trees were in beautiful color. Tiny fairies flying around. The fireflies making the place filled with stars. The water fall with different color bushes surrounding it. The water was crystal clear. The fairy lights hanging around the trees making  it more ethereal.

While moving forward the place grew more beautiful. The houses were simple yet extraordinary beautiful. The castle in the end was huge surrounded by beautiful nature. The place can make anybody speechless.

"THEY ARE HERE!" Somebody scream as music started to play. sparkling durst filled the air as it decorated the whole kingdom to welcome their king. The people started to gather one by one. It was time.

"Grace." Ms.Jeon said as she spotted the head chief of majesty. "Jeon." Grace said as he locked her eyes towards the other. The crowd went silent. They could feel the energy radiating out of each other.

"Mommy?" Jungkook said confused on what is happening around. Now all eyes were on his. It was not that Jungkook wasn't used to having eyes watching him. But in this situation, it made him feel nervous and awkward.

"Oh My God! How are you so good looking!" someone shouted. "YOU ARE SO ADORABLE AND CUTE AND HOT AND SEXY AND EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME LIKE BRUH CHOOSE ONE!" one shouted. Everybody started commenting on how handsome their kind was.

"Quiet!" Grace commanded as everybody fell silent yet again. "So you are the king I suppose?" Grace asked. "Yes, Yes I am!" Jungkook said flashing his cute bunny smile which melted everybody's heart. Even Grace was struggling to hide her softness towards the boy.

"Do you know what it takes to be a king? Are you ready to lead this universe? Are you ready to deal with every problem men and women have?" Grace boom bard Jungkook with many question.

"I am from a royal family but I do not know what it takes to be a king that would guide their members with light. I have very less experience to do these things. I still have many things to learn in order to have success. I cannot fix everybody's problem in a zap. But I do believe that I am capable of doing these thing later in the future while growing and learning. No I am not saying that I am capable of doing it in a zap as I am a king and I did not come here just in order to tell you guys my order. I came here as it is my responsibility to keep my people safe. Although I don't know how how the "King" thing works. I will do anything in-order to protect my people." Jungkook stated.

Grace gave out a smile. "Then welcome home our king." Grace said as everybody cheered in the background.

Grace clapped her hands as some members wearing royal clothing came in front. "These are the royals of this world. They rule different places of this world according to their element. But you will be their king. You kingdom is in the middle while the other surrounds you." Grace started as she spoke how things worked in this world.

The other boys at the back were dying at the moment. No, it wasn't because they were talking to much. But It was because they were talking to much while standing on the main entrance of the kingdom. Like can you believe it?!

After a long awaited talk, Grace finally realize she forgot to let the king home and kept him waiting on door. "Oh my! Please come in!! I apologize for making you guys wait outside to long!" Grace said. "Don't worry!" Jungkook said with a smile.

As they entered the palace. It was beautiful. The people were clustered around to look at the king as he was a good eye-candy along with their king!

While walking the kids ran around the way. And tripped bumping on Jungkook. The citizens were terrified. The main secret inside this world too was the highest title got to do what they wanted. The citizens couldn't go against them, Yet step foot in front of them. The queen as you say grace would lock them in the dungeon and make them slaves.

Yes, It is supposed to be in a happy place. But the world is to dark. Money, fame, title can blind you.

Before the guards or the queen could do anything. Jungkook kneeled down. "Hey buddy! are you all right?" He asked as he lent his hand towards the boy. The boy hesitated to hold it as he was too terrified.

"Don't worry! I wouldn't bit you!" Jungkook smiled. The citizens along with the royals were shocked at this action. But Jungkook's family just gave knowing smile as they knew how soft hearted Jungkook is.

The little boy got up. His knees and palm a little bruised. Jungkook swayed his hands around the bruises. Green sparked swayed around the child as it healed the boy completely. The citizens and royals were yet again surprised.

Healing magic took ages to master. And Jungkook did it like it was just one click of a work. This made the royals realize. They couldn't bring Jungkook down even if they united.

"See all healed know!" Jungkook said while ruffing the child's hair. All the kids started to come near Jungkook as if something about him pulled them towards him. Jungkook just let out a smile. "You guys want candies?" Jungkook asked as he waited all the kids eyes lit up. Jungkook chuckled as he snapped his fingers as candies were placed on each kids hands.

And the is when the citizens knew, not just bad things but good things will arise along the way. "ahem" Grace interrupted. "We don't usually do that." She said. "Well why not? These kids are adorable. and you gotta make your people happy yah know?" Jungkook said with a smile.

"okay! now uhh lets go to the castle! we can discuss our strategy." Grace said awkwardly.

As Jungkook agreed they walked forward towards a breathtaking castle. It was humongous. it was bigger then the castle back home. but it needed some sparkle which Jungkook need to do. That was the only way to open the gate of the castle.

Jungkook stepped forward as he clicked his fingers again. Magical dust started to glow around the castle. The castle was getting beautiful, color and pattern were being added towards it.

The door started to shine as it opened slowly. It was like a whole new world inside. The path was filled with different color flowers, There were fireflies around sparkling the way, fairy lights decorated in each tree, Crystal clear water in the ponds as the water splashes outside making different shapes.

They entered the castle as it was gorgeous. Everybody was in total aw. "So this is your castle. It will only be available to others when you are here. And other people cannot enter without you being inside it and without your permission. The castle is itself magical. It will speak to you and protect you." Grace said.

"What?" Everybody said in union. shocked evident in their face. "Hello my king" A voice boomed out of no where. The voice was beautiful. "Hello?" Jungkook said looking around question himself where to look at.

"You don't need to look around my king. I am everywhere." The voice said. "Oh, okay! But what do I call you?" Jungkook asked. "Crystal" The voice replied. "Oh! Hi! Crystal!! Thank you for letting me stay here" Jungkook said as he felt this house has some feelings too. Everybody yet again was surprised to see their kings behavior.

"You are very humble my king. You don't have to thank me. I am all yours to begin with" Crystal stated.

"No! But you got feelings to you know! Plus you are keeping me protected. I am thankful for you!" Jungkook said letting out his smile.

The house glowed indicating crystal was happy. "I prepared your meal, Your highness!" Crystal said as she filled the path way to the kitchen with pink and sliver dust with flowers.

———

*After their meal*

"So what are we going to do?" Grace asked. "We will need to train the guards as the demons are stronger. We will also teach the normal citizens self defense as they could require these when somebody isn't there to protect them" Jungkook started.

"We are going to try working with the human world too. They need to know what is happening too. We need to reunite the worlds as one!" Jungkook said.

Grace banged her hands on the tabe. "That is nonsense! Human will treat us like experiment! They don't deserve it." Grace said in anger.

"I would like you to calm yourself. I know it is not that easy. But I will make it happen slowly. I am the protector of the whole universe not just this one. If you here go against my idea, You may walk out the door." Jungkook stated as he pointed the door as the door opened automatically.

Nobody moved. Jungkook sighed. "As I was saying. That process will take time so we wouldn't focus on it right away. It will come slowly. We cannot predict what they will do. But we did get the message they will come with some disturbances. So I would like everybody to train. Using technology I will also try to create machines that will indicate problems around. I will be visiting a lot from now" Jungkook said.

"Is there anything you would like to ask?" Jungkook asked the royals.

Nobody stated a word afraid of Jungkook. "Okay then it is settled. Gather everybody tomorrow around the castle. I will talk with them." Everybody nodded their heads as they were dismissed. 'Tomorrows a long long day.' Jungkook thought

~~~~~~
Golden_kookie posted a picture

♥️2.5B | 💬2.3B

Golden_kookie: I heard you guys wanted to sue me ay? And this isn't the way to get any girls ay? I bet you I make your girl scream more then you could have ever done😏 Fight me👻 (Just kidding. I purple you all!! plwese dwon't sue me 🥺 )

Load more comments..

Kookieboo: I-

kookoobby: I-

Kkookkie: Wha-

KOOKIEWIFE: WHO THE HELL CORRUPTED MY BABIES MIND!!

Somebody1: I-

Guccitae: The duality in the caption I-

Jimochi: WHAT JUST FLUFFLING HAPPENED I-

wwhjin: MY BABY NO-

Yoonkitty: LEARNED IT FROM THE BEST!!

sunhobi: I-

intellijoon: Wh-

officialbambam: WHO THE HELL LET YOU HAVE SUGAR?!?

officiallalalaliza: BABY YOU HAVE HAD TO MUCH SUGAR GO TO SLEEP!

Officialjiso: I TOLD YOU NOT TO HAVE SUGAR TO MUCH. YOU GET TOO MUCH COURAGE BABY!!

Officialsehun: IN CONCLUSION "SUGAR MAKES HIS DUALITY CHANGE FROM 0 TO 100 REAL QUICK"

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

Hello it's me!!

I HAVE SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK KILL MEEE!!

BUT HERE YOU GO A NEW CHAPTER WHICH IS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WROTE.

But I PURPLE YOU GUYS
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/ NIGHT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.5K 24
*sigh* The normal cliche high school story between a nerd and bully. My dad is the richest actor and my mom is the richest actress. I don't need any...
666K 27.9K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
1.7K 42 10
Jungkook the third son of Gong Yoo and Go Eun is a millionaire, a billionaire, a trillionair who is a mafia as well as a businessman but he was tryin...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...