Love Is Blind(Book 2)

By Keasiia

Book 2. Please DO NOT read if you have NOT read Book 1 because you will be confused.(UNFORTUNATELY WATTPAD DE... More

Part 3||Chapter 1
Part 3||Chapter 2
Part 3||Chapter 3
Part 3||Chapter 4
Part 3||Chapter 5
Part 3||Chapter 6
Part 3||Chapter 7
Part 3||Chapter 8
Part 3||Chapter 9
Part 3||Chapter 10
Part 3||Chapter 11
Part 3||Chapter 12
Part 3||Chapter 13
Part 3||Chapter 14
Part 3||Chapter 15
Part 3||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 1
Part 4||Chapter 2
Part 4||Chapter 4
Part 4||Chapter 5
Part 4||Chapter 6
Part 4||Chapter 7
Part 4||Chapter 8
Part 4||Chapter 9
Part 4||Chapter 10
Part 4||Chapter 11
Part 4||Chapter 12
Author NOTE!
Part 4||Chapter 13
Part 4||Chapter 14
Author Note!
Part 4||Chapter 15
Part 4||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 17
Part 4||Chapter 18
Part 4||Chapter 19
Part 4||Chapter 20
Book 3 Part 5||Chapter 1

Part 4||Chapter 3

48.3K 2.1K 1.5K
By Keasiia

💜Don't forget to vote💜

Later that night...

Jada unlocked the front door and was met with darkness. It was only 8 so she was confused.
"Elijah?" She called out as she set the alarm. He didn't answer. She made her way towards the kitchen flicking on a few lights. She put away her leftover lunch in the fridge and made her way upstairs. She walked into their room which was also dark but a little light peeked from the closet. She noticed Elijah standing by the window just staring outside. She sat her purse on the bed before slowly walking towards him. She looked out the window and there was nothing but darkness.

"Elijah...what are you doing...you ok" she asked as she squeezed herself in front of him and the window he was standing in front of. He didn't say anything.
"Heyy" she lowly said as she hugged his waist. Elijah looked down at her.
"I can't do this shit" He mumbled. Jada's heart started beating fast.
"You can't do what?" She asked. She was thinking he was about to break up with her.
"Liza...I can't with her...I don't know shit about raising no fucking teen" he sighed.

"Calm down." Jada told him.
"Nah....I've been good to her. I get her every fucking thing she wants, everything. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt thinking she changed...but I guess that shit was a front..." he paused.
"Her mouth been crazy. Talking back, fucking cursing...she got a big ass hickey on her fucking neck talking bout she burnt herself...and the fucking school called saying she ain't been to school in a week" he said. Jada's eyes widened.
"She gonna have CPS knocking on my fucking door asking questions and shit" he said.
"Oh my gosh...Wow" Jada slightly shook her head.

"I wanna give up on her...but my heart won't let me" He said as he turned away from Jada. She quickly Jada grabbed his hand because he voice cracked.
"I just want her to do what she's suppose to do you know." He said. Jada nodded.
"I know...you want me to talk to her?" Jada asked. He shrugged.
"It's up to you" He said as he walked back towards the bed. He removed his shirt before sitting on the edge of the bed.
"I'll talk to her...what time JoJo went to sleep?" She asked.
"Like an hour ago" he said. Jada nodded.
"I love you. You look tired, go to sleep. I'm about to go talk to her" she said kissing his lips repeatedly.

"I love you too...I am tired. How was your day?" He asked. Jada shrugged.
"Same shit different day" she smiled. Elijah chuckled.
"I be back in a little" She said walking towards the door.
"Aye..." he called out. Jada looked over her shoulder at him.
"If she start getting smart come get me" he said.
"Ok.." Jada nodded as she closed the door behind her. She went across the hall to check on JoJo. He was knocked out in his peppa pig pajamas.
"My babyyyy. I luh you" Jada said in a baby voice making herself smile as she caressed his cheek.

***

"Liza?" Jada softly said as she gently knocked. It was silence for a few seconds.
"Yea? Come in" Liza said. Jada opened the door and peeked her head in before fully coming in.
"Hey.." Jada lowly said as she closed the door.
"Hey" Liza said with a small smile as she closed her textbook.

"You doing your homework?" Jada asked as she sat on the edge of Liza's bed. Liza looked at her than back at the text book.
"Yea" Liza said as she tossed the book on her fluffy chair. Jada nodded as her eyes scanned Liza's room.
"He sent you in here didn't he?" Liza said with a raised eyebrow.
"No, I sent myself in here. I wanted to talk to you about something" Jada said. Liza slightly huffed as she flipped her head over to put her hair in a top messy bun.

"What's up?" Liza said. Jada stared at her. She looked way older than 16. Not specifically in the body, but in the face. You could tell she was fucking, she just had THAT LOOK.
"Uh hello?" Liza said with a slight attitude. Jada squinted her eyes slightly.
"Why you been skipping school...and who put that on your neck" Jada said. Liza shrugged.
"I just don't feel like going, and no one...I already told Elijah's nosey ass I burnt myself." She said with an attitude.

"Liza...first of all he's not being nosey. Your 16...a minor...so technically everything you do is his business. What has gotten into you? This isn't the Liza I know" Jada said. Liza looked away.
"Who gave you that hicky?" Jada asked again. Liza slightly giggled.
"I don't know...I can't remember the nigga name" she shrugged as she licked her lips. Jada shook her head as she stood up.

"So you out letting random niggas do any and everything to you? Come on Liza, don't turn into one of those girls...your better than that?" Jada said. It wasn't a secret that Liza was a pass around hoe. She was hoeing in Texas and Jada knew once a hoe, always a hoe.
"Those girls? Those girls? Jada...no disrespect but you was one of those girls" Liza said.
"I was never one of those girls Liza, so don't get it twisted" Jada said. Liza laughed obnoxiously knowing she was hitting a nerve...she wanted to pop a blood vessel instead.

"But you let two of your niggas homie fuck? So yes, You was one of them girls ja-" before she could get the rest of her sentence out Jada slapped her. Jada knew she slap her hard because her palm tangled. Liza gasp as she held her cheek, it instantly turned red since she was so light.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Liza yelled at the top of her lungs as she tried to swing at Jada put missed. Jada grabbed hold of Liza's arm as they slightly tussled. Jada pinned her to the ground as Liza screamed out all types of curses.
"Yo what the fuck is going on" Elijah yelled as he came rushing into the room.
"SHE FUCKING HIT ME!" Liza yelled as tears fell from her eyes. Jada let her go and stood to her feet.
"LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO MY FUCKING FACE" Liza yelled pointing to her red bruised cheek.

"Jada you hit her?" Elijah asked.
"Yup, she should be glad I didn't knock her the fuck out." Jada said as she stormed out the room.
"You just gonna let the dumb bitch hit me?" Liza said.
"AYE! Don't fucking call her that"  Elijah yelled.
"You yelling at me but she's the one who fucking hit me! Fucking yell at that bitch!" Liza yelled. Elijah slightly pushed her back. Warning her to shut up. She shook her head. Elijah walked out the room. Liza ran to the door slamming it. She swung it back open.
"I HATE YOU ELIJAH! I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE!" Liza screamed at the top of her lungs before slamming the door and locking it. Elijah stopped in the middle of the hall. It hurt hearing her say that.

***

"Why you hit her?" Elijah said as soon as he walked into there room. JoJo was crying and Jada was trying rock him back to sleep.
"Please, not right now" Jada said.
"Nah Jada, why you hit her? What she say? She had to say something to make you do that" he said as he tried to take JoJo from her. Jada shook her head as a tear fell. She quickly passed JoJo to Elijah as she laid back in bed looking up at the ceiling. She covered her eyes as she silently cried. She didn't make a peep.
"Jada what she say" he asked as he continue to bounce JoJo in his arms trying to get him back to sleep.

"I be right back ok." He said. He went across the hall laying a sleeping JoJo back in his bed before reentering their bedroom.
"Ja...come here" he said pulling her up from laying back.
"Tell me?" He said. Jada sniffled as she wiped her eyes.

"It ain't what she said, it's how she said it. I was just tryna have a conversation with her but she turned it into some grimy shit. I asked her about the hicky and shit and she said she don't remember what nigga gave it to her. And I'm like, don't turn into those type of girls Liza. And she wanna say some slick shit about the whole Ace situation which had nothing to do with shit. Like what...all I ever did was try to be there for her. Tried to steer her in the right direction." Jada paused as tears fell. She placed her hand to her heart.

"She was like a sister to me and for her to say some fucked up shit like that it just shows who she really is...that's not the Liza I met 5 years ago. I don't apologize for hitting her. She needs some fucking sense knocked into her cause she gonna end up like the rest of these dumb hoes" Jada said. Elijah sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"I don't know what to do with her..." he said.
"Neither do I. I ain't tryna make you choose but I'm not going to be disrespect by a child in my own house, I don't give a fuck. You bold enough to talk that shit she better be bold enough to handle her shit" Jada said.
"Iight calm down" Elijah said. Jada shook her head in disappointment. It was silent.
"She said she hates me and she hopes I die" Elijah said with a slight chuckle but deep down it hurt his feelings and Jada could tell. Jada caressed his cheek before kissing his lips.
"I love you...you ok?" She whispered against his lips. He nodded.

"Yea I'm good....I need to clear my mind and shit" he said as he kissed her lips once more. He stood up.
"I'm bouta go by Jigz house real quick to talk and smoke" Elijah said. Jada nodded.
"Ok. Drive safe. Text me when you make it there" she said reaching out for him. Hee nodded as he lend down kissing her again.
"I will. I love you." He told her.
"I love you too" She said before he left.

***
Jigz opened the door with a big smile.
"Ayeeee, yo Cam...look who finally decided to hang with the big dogs." Jigz said as he started barking. Elijah chuckled as they slapped hands. Elijah closed the door behind himself.
"Jada's fine ass let you come hang" Jigz joked making Cam laugh.
"Shut up nigga" Elijah said as he bumped shoulders with Jigz.
"I'm just playing nigga" Jigz said as he sat back down on the couch. Elijah slapped hands with Cam.

"What up" Cam said.
"Shit nigga...what the fuck you drinking?" Elijah asked. Cam smirked.
"That 1942" Cam said as he stuck his pinky out as he took a sip from his cup. They laugh.
"This nigga a whole fucking clown" Jigz laughed.
"But what up man? Why you looking type stress or some shit? You good?" Jigz asked as he took out sandwich bag full of weed.
"Nah man. Shit is crazy" Elijah said as he tossed two dutches to Jigz.
"What happened?" Jigz asked as he started to break open the Dutch. Elijah sighed as he sat up in the chair.
"Jada slapped the shit out of Li-" he stopped speaking as he felt his phone vibrate. It was Jada responding to his text.

-Elijah
I'm at Jigz. Go to sleep don't wait up for me. I love you ❤️

-Jada
I love you more. Good Night😘

"Ok continue" Jigz said.
"Oh shit my bad, that was Jada. But yea...Jada slapped the shit out of Li-" he paused and looked over at Cam.
Cam sucked his teeth as he looked down at his ring phone.
"This girl... Aye imma take this in your room " he told Jigz. Jigz nodded and waved him off as he waited for Elijah to finish.
"Ok nigga finish" Jigz said as he evenly distributed the weed in the blunt.

"Jada slapped the shit out of Liza, they asses was damn near fighting" Elijah finally got it out.
"Yoooo.... you forreal nigga? Damn, why?" He asked.
"She was being disrespectful saying shit to Jada that she ain't have no fucking business saying" Elijah said. Jigz shook his head as he sealed the blunt and placed it to his lips lighting it.

"Wowwww yo that's crazy...but aye, Liza wild. I ain't wanna be the one to tell you, but word on the street is that she fucking with some lil nigga...I don't know who but I think the nigga stay in Queens or some shit" Jigz said as he took a pull from the blunt.
"Wait...what? What nigga?" Elijah asked becoming angry. Jigz shrugged passing Elijah the blunt.
"Nigga didn't you just hear me say I don't know. If I did, I would of been had some niggas beat his ass or I would of beat his bitch ass myself." Jigz said with a mean mug. Elijah took a long pull from the blunt and let out a cloud of smoke.
"Who ever it is must not know who he fucking with...try to find out who the nigga is" Elijah said. Jigz nodded.
"Say less" was all Jigz said.

***

"Hello" Cam said. He heard sniffling on the other line.
"Liza? What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked becoming worried.
"Can you please come get me?" She said as she sniffled. He got silence.
"Please Cam. I need you right now, I don't wanna be here...she hit me" she sniffled.
"Who hit you?" He questioned.
"My mom, for no reason. She's fucking buggin. Please. Please just come get me" she said. He sighed.

"Iight, I be over there in 20 minutes" he said
"20 minutes. Ok, I'll be at the park" she said as she hung up. Cam sighed as he ran his hand down his face. He didn't wanna go get her cause deep down he knew she was just causing him conflict in his life. But he honestly loved her, and would do anything for her...anything.

***

**VOTE**

My Instagram is @KrazyKoolKeasiia if you have any questions or suggestions or if you just wanna be friends😁

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 35 8
Read part 1 before you read part 2 .
82.3K 5.2K 36
Book two of "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.
62.2K 2.3K 28
Read book 1 before reading this. Book 1: My Drug ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ: ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž This is the sequel for my drug. Please do not read if you haven't read boo...