Exchange// Billie Eilish

By bilstan

"YOOO FIN WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT USING MY-" a girl with silver hair yelled, barging into the bathroom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
SEQUEL + OTHER BOOKS
Potential Q&A
MACY

Chapter 7

30.7K 827 2.2K
By bilstan

Ellie's Outfit at the party; 

Kelsey's outfit at the party; 

--------------------------------------

Ellies POV

It's now Thursday and Billie and I were with Connor in the cafeteria waiting for Kelsey.

"Stop it" I swatted Billie's hand away from my fries, dumb bitch thinks I haven't noticed her taking my fries when she thinks I'm not looking.

"But I'm hungry" she whined, trying to take another fry and I smacked her dense head.

"I said stop, if you want some then ask"

"Can I have some fucking fries?" she tried snatching them but I dodged her slow attempt.

"EH! Try again" I popped another fry in my.

"Can I please have some fries?" she pouted her bottom lip out.

Aww she's so cute when Lucifer takes a break and she uses her words instead of fists.

"Yeah here" I started sliding them over to her "but!" I snatched them back making her glare at me "I want chicken nuggets from McDonald's after school"

"Fine" she reached for the fries and I pulled them back again.

"And a large vanilla thick shake"

"Yes! Fine give me the damn fries" I smacked her hand again

"Let me finish and I'll give you the damn fries, and  you're paying. There now you can have them" I slid them towards Billie who snatched them and cradled them to her chest. Idiot.

"Guess what!" Kelsey yelled excitedly and scrambled onto the seat next to Connor and pecked his cheek before facing us with a huge grin.

"Don't bother guessing I'll just tell you!" she cut off Billie who opened her mouth to speak, "All seniors are invited to Lauren's party tomorrow night, it's meant to be a back to school rager and we are going!" she clapped her hands with a grin.

"Sure we aren't doing anything" Billie said after glancing at me, I nodded in agreement.

"So it's settled—"

"Hey! Don't I get a say if we go or not?" Connor exclaimed and pouted at Kelsey.

"No, what gave you that idea? Have you forgotten who wears the pants?" She flicked his forehead and turned back to us.

"So it's settled, party's at 8 but we'll rock up at around 9" she told us as the bell rung.

On my way back to my locker to grab my books for study Coach Potter called me into his office.

"Have you made your mind up about joining the team?" he asked as I sat down.

I asked Maggie and Patrick and they said it'd be a great way to make friends and Billie would have no problem driving me to and from training and games.

"Uh yeah I have, I'd love to join. But I don't really know the rules if that's a problem" I told him.

"That won't be a problem at all I'll run you through them at training next Monday, as well as giving you your gear but you'll need to get a mouth guard and cleats. And have these signed by your caregivers and give it to me on Monday" he handed me some paper work and I thanked him before leaving.

Walking back to my locker I heard a slam from around the corner and saw Billie pinning a guy two times the size of her against the locker by his shirt. I realised it was one of Tyler's friends who slapped my ass after the lacrosse game PE. Why is Billie fighting my fights for me? I already yelled and slapped him silly.

I watched from the corner and hid myself so they wouldn't notice me and watched the scene play out. I couldn't really hear what was being said but I heard my name a few times, mostly from Billie.

"If you or any of your goon friends so much as look at Ellie the consequence will be so much worse than me pinning up against the locker like a bitch" she told him applying more pressure to his chest.

Should I step in? It looks like he's about to pass out, but then again, he did slap my ass and only Billie is allowed to that. Every once in a while...

"Oh- ok Billie, please let go. I-I can't breathe" he gasped and clutched her wrist.

She let go and he dropped putting his hands on his knees and hunched over, before walking away she grabbed his dark hair and yanked it so he was looking at her, "and make sure you apologise for your disgusting behaviour, and it better be genuine. Because boy if I hear it isn't—"

"It will be, I'm sorry. Please let go!" she pushed his head down and walked in my direction.

Shit bitch I better head to study so she doesn't realise I was watching. As I spun around to run off, she yelled "don't bother running Eleanor I knew you were there the whole time, get your ass back here"

The fuck? How does she always know?

I froze and gave her a wave and sheepish smile "fancy seeing you here Bil"

"Yeah fancy that" she stopped and leaned against the lockers. "What are you doing out of class?"

"Same could be said to you" I fired back, "and if you must know I was getting my paper work for lacrosse. Now your dream of me playing has come true, happy?"

She smirked and nodded her head eagerly, "it's more of a wet dream, but still happy none the less" she grabbed my hand and started walking towards study hall.

Of course she turns it into something dirty.

"So I was thinking of wearing this really cute set of a top and skirt I bought last week tonight. Oh my god Ellie you'll die when you see it, it's got white and blue checks and they are such a good fit, I can't wait!" Kelsey was beaming about her outfit for the Lauren girls party tonight while in Health.

"What are you wearing?" she asked me.

What am I going to wear? I haven't even thought about it, I kinda forgot the party was tonight, "not sure yet, I'm sure I'll throw something together though. Who is Lauren though? I haven't met her yet"

"One of the cheerleaders, maybe captain this year who knows. But she is another factor in the feud between Billie and Tyler" she whispered the last part to me as the sub glared at her for talking again.

Oh? I wanna know about this tea, I leant towards Kelsey so she could continue with her story "so adding onto the feud, Billie was getting bored around the end of last year and wanted to stir the pot after Tyler pulled a prank on her involving her car. Which as you know would not have ended well for anyone"

"So Billie decided to get back at Tyler by getting with Lauren who was and kinda still is his on and off girlfriend, thing, pass time you get the gist. Anyway Lauren was always pretty flirtatious towards Billie and Bil decided to shoot her shot at a party in front of Tyler during one of his and Laurens 'breaks'" she took a gasp of air and continued "they just hooked up in front of Tyler nothing more but the little bitch got mad and threw a fit. Then Lauren decided to get attached to Billie even though Billie made it crystal clear that it was a hook up to piss Tyler off, because he took her tyres of her car"

"He took the tyres off her baby?" I exclaimed and got shushed by the sub.

"I tell you that whole story and that's what you take from? Wow you and Billie are perfect for each other" she shook her head.

"Stop trying to matchmake us, Billie is just a flirt and every once in a while, I reciprocate it nothing more" I told her. Which is not a lie but not the whole truth, I'm starting to like Billie I think, and lord help me if I do. Because I have to live with her sexy ass and having a crush on my roomie is not ideal.

"Oh please. Girl, Billie might be a flirt, but she doesn't treat any of her hook-ups like she  treats you"

"Maybe cause we've never hooked up"

"Not yet!"

Pulling together an outfit was harder than it seemed, I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear a dress or a set or just shorts or skirt and a top. I just don't know! My door opened and Billie flopped onto my bed looking good as always. She was wearing a plain black shirt, and instead of her thousand chains she was wearing a few tennis chains and her long silver one. To match she wore black cargo pants and her red Jordan's.

"Why do you look constipated?" she looked at me from the bed.

"Hello to you too Bil, and I can't figure out what to wear!" she looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"Just wear that" she nodded at my current attire, a big shirt and nothing but my underwear on underneath.

"Hilarious"

"Wasn't a joke, but if you're really about to have a breakdown sit down and I'll find something" she got off my bed and walked into the closet.

"Nothing too slutty or revealing!"

"No promises" she laughed.

I put on the outfit Billie picked out and looked at the mirror. Oh damn, I'm feelin myself girl!

She picked out a baby blue tank top and black high waisted shorts. Maybe I should just let Billie dress me now.

"I love this thank you!" I walked back into my room and rushed around for my Air Force 1's.

"Damn, I love it too" Billie took a photo and smirked at her phone. I turned around so she couldn't see my blush and wide eyes and put on my socks and shoes.

"Connor's here let's go" Billie told me, and we walked down stairs and out the door.

Billie already mentioned the party to Maggie, and she was fine with it and ecstatic that Billie and I were getting along now. Getting into Connors truck I can see what Kelsey meant by loving her outfit, cause I do and I want it.

After throwing compliments at each other she asked how long it took for me to decide and I told her Billie did it for me which made her gasp in disbelief and whipped around to face Billie.

"You bitch, every time we've gone out you have never helped me find a cute outfit, but you do it out of free will for Ellie. Who you met last week?"

"Babe calm down, it's literally an outfit" Connor tried to calm down Kelsey but was only told to stay in his lane and keep driving.

Billie shrugged and looked at her best friend then at me, "couldn't care less if you looked 'cute' or not"

But she cared if I did? I thought she helped me cause I was annoying her. This girl is so confusing.

"Whatever, you dead to me" Kelsey muttered and turned back around to sulk in her seat, making Billie and I laugh.

A/N Did y'all see Billie's tease of ATGGGTH video! I thought she said she stopped with the pranks cause I thought she released it and got so excited. But on the bright side that means it's coming out very soon and so is the Xanny video AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Vote, comment, share!

Bilstan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.6K 47
An upcoming artist named billie eilish accidently texts the wrong number. Brooklynn receives a message from an unknown person when she was finna take...
24.8K 604 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.
452K 9K 54
I met her once and wrote a song about her I want to scream, I want to shout it out, I hope she hears me now [UNDER MAJOR EDITING!] Started: July 23...
9.4K 393 87
Billie eilish's rise to fame but it's not as smooth as everyone thinks Updating everyday #2 - risetofame - 26/12/22 #2 - wheretheavacados - 20/1/23 ...