Black Cat's Diaries Series: 1...

By Kuroenekoeve

"Revenge is the act that keeps me Alive and Lies are reason why I still have my Sanity" A girl who sacrificed... More

Introduction
Prologue
I: Black Cat: Headquarters
II: Yellow Mouse: Massacre
III: Yellow Mouse: Massacre (II)
IV: Black Cat: Main Estate
V: Golden Queen: Drina
VI: White Robin: Season
VII: White Robin: Season (II)
VIII: Black Cat: Kyrie Alice Schäfer
IX: Black Cat: All Hallows' Eve
X: Red Spider Lily: Man of the Night
XI: Black Cat: In Hell
XII: Red Spider Lily: Man of the Night (II)
XIII: Blue Dog: Earl of Phantomhive
XIV: Blue Dog: His Thirteenth Birthday
XV: Blue Dog: His Thirteenth Birthday (II)
XVI: Black Demon Hound: Land of Bad Dogs
XVII: Black Demon Hound: Land of Bad Dogs (II)
XIX: Black & White Kittens: Winter Solstice's Children
XX: Black Cat: Her Fourteenth Birthday
XXI: Blue Diamond: Cursed Hope Stone (I)
XXII: Orange Puppet: Hope Ring's Fair Lady (II)
XXIII: Orange Puppet: Hope Ring's Fair Lady (III)
XXIV: White Christmas: Her Family
XXV: Golden Ghosts: Respect Your Elders

XVIII: White Demon Hound: The Good Dog (III)

33 3 0
By Kuroenekoeve

Alexander the Great, Napoleon and Hitler...were apparently terrified of small felines....If you want to conquer the world you had better not share even a moment with an animal that refuses to be conquered at any price, by anyone"

-Desmond Morris

++++++++++++

"How did this happen? I asked.

Who could have done this?

We are inside the castle and how come we didn't notice anything or even Sebastian. It has to be someone from the inside.

Angela?

"It was already like this," Mey-rin said as I saw her shivered in fear.

Speak of the devil, no offense intended Sebastian.

Then, I heard Angela footsteps from behind while Baldroy, Finnian and Mey-rin observed the cell. I looked at Ciel and I knew that we are not going home anytime soon until we figure out what happened to Barrymore.

"Where's Lord Barrymore?" Angela asked with a terrified look in her eyes.

Before we can answer her question, we heard someone banging on the front door upstairs and we immediately head up to see the person who caused the noise.

As Finnian opened the door, a man drenched with rain announced that the demon hound had punished Barrymore.

After we grabbed our raincoats, we speed to the place where Barrymore's body was placed.

Then, I heard the villagers sung that strange song or lullaby again.

A Bad dog is the black dog. A Good dog is the white dog.

Barrymore was in the same place where Ciel was chained, by the stone wall that was mostly used for dog baiting.

I saw all of them are kneeling in front of Barrymore's corpse as if they are worshipping a pagan.

Why do they worship the demon hound? Who started this legend? When is this rain going to stop.

A lightning stroked and we heard the rumblings of the thunders. Everyone screamed in fear, except the villagers. Wrath.

As I began to walk toward the corpse, Ciel instructed Sebastian to follow me. I approached the corpse.

This is not my first time seeing a dead body.

I squatted down and looked at the severed arm.

I know that he deserved this but why does he need to be out here in front of all these people. This type of thing must be very typical in this village.

I glanced at the villagers and wondered why all of them stayed in this remote land throughout the years, even if they have a chance to go somewhere for a better life.

Now that I think about it this is probably their home, where they will feel satisfied.

"A normal dog can't do this," I said as I observed the arm and continued, "To cut bones and layers of tissues and muscles, a sharp and strong instrument must be used. Although, this lacerations are inconsistent and are more jagged. Is as if something ravaged his arm from hunger"

"You're right, it's not from a dog," Sebastian replied as he peered at the arm beside me.

The demon hound is real?

Then I heard the villager's shouting for forgiveness from the 'great' demon hound.

I really want to slap all of their faces and tell them that it's not real, but it would be a lie if I did, because that thing truly exists.

Then, Apollo was right?

***

After we occupied the study room, I listened as Ciel and Sebastian talked at the table while I draped myself on the couch and looked at the sword-cane.

Is that thing going to attack any of us?

"Young Master, it's seems who are wrong this time," I continued to listen as Sebastian's words tried to provoke Ciel and continued, "It seems that it is not a hoax, as you mentioned"

"Be quiet" Ciel mumbled and I knew that he doesn't like to accept his mistakes.

"Both of you are at fault." I said as I looked up at the them from the couch and continued, "I want to get this over with and go home."

Even if I have to kill that thing. How do you kill a demon hound?

Minutes later, Mey-rin, Baldroy and Finnian entered the room and confirmed that Angela is in her bed.

It seems that she passed out outside because of stress. I wouldn't blame her, this village is creepy.

"This was too much for her," Balroy said and I saw that Finnian looks more worried than all of us.

Does he like her?

"This village is away from the society and is isolated from the city, an easy prey for this story," Ciel began as he sat on his chair and continued, " I thought that everything was Barrymore's doings, but now he's dead."

"Then the demon hound is real," I said as I removed myself from the couch and walked to the table where all of them occupied and I continued, "Half of his arm was detached from his body and those were teeth marks, for sure"

"How did you clarify that," The three asked curiously.

"I read a lot of books and maybe some in Edinburgh" I said and I heard amazements from their praises.

One of my hobbies, to kill time.

"Then it's confirmed then. A demon hound it is," Sebastian said and everyone agreed and held their fears.

I hope it's only a demon hound and nothing else.

***

Since that demon hound is probably somewhere out there, I decided to sleep in the same room and bed with Ciel, again.

"What are you writing in there," Ciel asked as he began to peer behind me and I got up from the chair. I hid my diary behind me and under the pillow.

I hope he didn't notice.

"Nothing," I mumbled and observed as he got up from the bed.

I met his gaze.

I stared at his beautiful deep-blue eye and the purple eye with the symbol.

Your eyes are really beautiful. I sighed.

Suddenly, Sebastian entered the room and Ciel broke his stare away from me and glanced toward the intruder who entered the room.

"Do you think it's the red reaper?" Ciel asked Sebastian.

Grell?

"We don't know My Lord. Maybe it's really a demon hound," he said and glanced at me and continued, "Or maybe that reaper"

Demons are also limited in some things just like Ariel and Adrian.

Before Sebastian left the room for the night, I begged him to stay in the room same as last night but he recommended that he should guard the castle and will stay in the living room.

The room was dark but the moon outside lit up the room.

I turned around and looked at Ciel who is now sleeping. I felt the room is getting colder and I pulled the blanket to cover him up more.

I continued to stare at him, hoping that my body will imitate him and fall asleep.

Suddenly, I heard a wailing in the distance. Finnian? and closed my eyes.

It was a long day and I want to go home.

I wonder how Ariel and Adrian are doing in Scotland.

+++++++++++++

December 17, 1888

As always, Ciel woke up before me.

I heard a noise from the kitchen, as if someone was being chased by buffaloes.

After I took a bath and dressed myself with black fitted trousers, coat and shoes. Then with white long-sleeved shirt and secured head for the wig to sit on.

I went down and head into the dining hall for breakfast.

"Good morning, Your Grace," Sebastian said as he put my breakfast on the other end of the long table. Baldroy greeted me and Tanaka, who I always give a bow.

It's a habit.

"Thank you," I said as I took my seat. I looked up and saw Ciel eating his breakfast.

Suddenly someone barged inside the room and we all looked at them. It was Mey-rin followed by Finnian.

"Sebastian," Mey-rin shouted in panic.

"What's the fuss in this early morning?" Sebastian asked as he held his irritation.

"Angela is missing," Finnian said.

"She mentioned that she will get some herbs," Baldroy interrupted as he rubbed his head.

"She went alone," Finnian said with worry.

"What if the demon hound is lurking out there," Mey-rin almost shouted and I heard Baldroy cursed.

"What was she thinking," Finnian mumbled.

"She saw how pale you were and plans to make you a medicine," Baldroy told Finnian.

"For me?" Finnian replied with shock and began to ran out from the room.

Baldroy, Mey-rin and Tanaka followed him, leaving the three of us in the dining room and castle.

"I think we should follow them," I suggested and was about to get up, leaving my breakfast unfinished. Then I saw Ciel's eye instructing me to sit down.

"We don't need to rush. Finish your breakfast," he said as he sipped his tea.

"Fine," I said and shoved my food down in my mouth and after I finished it in less than a minute I said, "Done" before running to where the others are, with the sword-cane.

***

I ran from the castle and saw myself standing in a foreign area.

The area is covered with fog which hindered some of my vision.

Am I lost?

I saw ruins all over the place. As I continued to walk, I saw a tall person with a white-grayish long hair.

Ghost!?

When the fog began to clear up, I turned around and realized that the man was naked. Then I shrieked, dropped sword-cane and covered my eyes.

"Please cover up yourself," I yelped while my hands are covering my face. Then I heard him howl.

Is he the demon hound?

When I uncovered my eyes, I saw that he morphed into a red-eyed grayish giant wolf. Instantly, I took the sword-stick from the ground to defend myself, but instead he bowed as if he wanted to be petted. I heard footsteps in the distance and I saw that he noticed too, as he growled.

"Your Grace?," Finnian shouted. I turned around I saw him run toward my direction and I saw the giant wolf hurdled above me. Then I heard shouts of terror behind me.

"Wait!," I yelled and before I noticed that Finnian is attacking the wolf.

I saw Balroy took the double-barrel shotgun from Tanaka and aimed it at the demon hound. I closed my eyes and heard

Pop! Party gun?

I saw as the hound hovered over Finnian and clawed him.

"Finnian!' I yelled as I run toward them and I heard Mey-rin shrilled as she saw Finnian's situation.

Before I could save him, I saw a tall man in tail coats standing between him and the hound. Sebastian.

I walked to where the others stood.

I saw Ciel walked towards us and he glared at me.

"What took you so long," I sighed and watched as Sebastian began to throw the hound up the air.

"Hurry it up Sebastian we don't have time for playtime," Ciel ordered as he walked toward us.

He is dressed with his coat, top hat and cane.

We are leaving soon? Yes!

"I understand, My Lord" Sebastian said as he continued to attack and tempt the beast with dog treats, while saying 'punishment' and 'reward' at the same time.

Then I saw him jumped up in the air with the beast.

Both of them hit the ground so hard that they created a hole which shook the ground.

Are they alright?

"Sebastian," the three shouted as we approached the hole with Tanaka and Ciel I followed them.

"How long are you going to waste more of my time. Come back here this instance!" Ciel order.

"As you wished My Lord," Sebastian said as his voice echoed from under. Suddenly, we heard the rushing of the water as it sprang forth from the hole. We saw Sebastian carried the beast who turned back into a man. A hot spring?

***

It was afternoon and we stood near the pool now filled with warm water from the fountain and watched as Angela patted the sleeping beast whose name is Pluto.

"I love dogs and he was too cute that I had to take care of him," Angela said as she sat on the ground while Pluto laid his head on her thighs. Mey-rin, Finnian and Baldroy gave few remarks, while Tanaka stood listening to the conversations.

"You decided to keep him?," Sebastian asked.

"Yes. But Lord Barrymore always used the tale of the black hound when the truth is he feared it and I was really worried if Lord Barrymore find out about him," she said as she looked at us and continued, "Please My Lord take care of him"

"At the manor?" the three shouted in shock. What is Angela trying to do? I mean, Lord Barrymore is dead and she can keep Pluto with her in this village.

"He is a good dog and Sebastian can train him," she said and I heard Sebastian mumbled his disagreement. He did mention many times that he hated dogs. But this is a demon hound not a normal dog.

"He is not a dog, he is a demon hound," I said and I heard the three agreed. Shape-shifter.

"We can keep him and I think it will be a good addition to the manor," Ciel said playfully and I saw as Sebastian glared at him and sighed.

Minutes later, we saw the villagers approcheded the pool and bowed as if their prayers were answered.

"There was an old legend in the village that if waters emerged from the ground, it means that the gods have forgiven our sins," Angela said.

"Thank you for forgiving us," the elderly woman who passed out at one time said as he clasp her hands together in prayer. Then the villagers followed her and continued to whisper their prayers.

"But they had this spring throughout the entire time," Sebastian mumbled.

"Well, we finished the job," Ciel said.

"Finally we can go home," I said. I missed Ariel and Adrian amd they should be home by now.

***

As I sat next to Ciel in the carriage, I listened to their conversations behind and heard Baldroy suggested that Pluto needs some clothes.

"He is right should give Pluto some clothes," I said as I tried to focus on staring only at the front and never dared to look behind. I heard Ciel ordered Sebastian to provide clothes for Pluto.

"Happy?" Ciel said as I said my thanks and continued, "How long are you going to hold that thing," as he glanced at sword-stick.

"Forever" I said. Then Pluto walked to the carriage and as he saw me he bowed his head and I patted him. Maybe I'm not scared of dogs anymore. As I continue to listen to their conversation, I heard Angela said her farewell to Finnian and heard him yell.

"Good dog," I continued to pet Pluto and asked Ciel to do the same but he refused with a Hmph!

"Please come back again," Angela recommended happily.

"We refuse. Most people are not able to tame a demon hound and definitely inferior being," Sebastian said and I know that his words hinted something about Angela. Is this all Angela's doings.

"Sebastian let's go," Ciel said. As Sebastian approached the carriage, Pluto went into the wagon with the others I looked behind. I saw her waving at us and she smiled. Something about her smile bothers me. Angela Blanc.

***

It was a long journey back home and it was after dinner. When we reached the mansion, I was greeted with Ariel and Adrian and I hugged them. I heard Pluto barked happily them as if they were his owners. Then Ariel said her thanks to Sebastian and I heard Sebastian mentioned Angela Blanc to her as while Adrian took out my luggage from the wagon and into the foyer. I saw a look on his face as the name was mentioned and it was not pleasant.

"Thank you so much, I had a great time," I said to Ciel as he sat patiently touching his ring.

"Me too," he said as he handed me my sword-cane. Then I said my farewell to the people in the wagon and bowed to Tanaka. As I saw Pluto, I decided to pet his head one last time when I noticed Adrian's hand held my arm preventing me from touching Pluto's head.

"Adrian" Ariel said and he let go of my hand. Then I saw Adrian golden-green eyes is mixed with red as he glared at Pluto who whined in fear. Hopefully, no one noticed that.

"What was that for," I said to Adrian as I patted Pluto's head as I whispered, "Good boy, it's alright"

"Nothing, Your Grace. I thought you hated dogs," Adrian said.

After they left, I told Ariel and Adrian that we will discuss everything tomorrow. Then, Ariel helped me for bed and I retire myself in my room.

Diary, I want to know what happened in Scotland and maybe I might share to them some of my experiences in Houndsworth. What does Sebatian mean when he talked with Angela above taming lesser beings? Angela is human, right? What a vacation that was and I slept with Ciel in the same bed at least Lady Elizabeth will never hear any of that. I should confirm to that with little improvement, tourism and legend, Houndsworth may be a good place for vacation. Thank goodness, I did not forget about you and left you behind.

-Black Cat

+++++++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.4K 18
Hey guys! So this story is about black butler and well it's a very twisting story , you are going to love it! Anyways, it's the reader goes to the wo...
76.6K 2.2K 30
COMPLETED The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another ch...
8.4K 209 9
You are a demon who is finally released from your old master after eating his soul. However, you don't want to go back to hell, so you spend some tim...
1.4K 18 37
This book follows the bigger parts of Undertaker's side of the manga/anime, mixed with my touch to the story. Spoiler Warning! I am a reaper.., I am...