The Trinity dragon

By Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... More

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Info Gathering
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Reunion Time!

9K 151 119
By Raging__Wolf

The train ride home was...interesting to say the least because I had Koneko testing her head on my lap as well as Kuroka doing the same, although I'm convinced that she kept nuzzling her way towards my crotch. Not only that, but I had the other girls surrounding me. Alice had decided to try and get some attention as well as the fallen angels.

I was really tired at that point and was about to go for a nap when suddenly.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

My phone received a message. I checked it and my eyes went wide when I saw who it was.

Kaede Kayano.

I smiled and read the text.

Y/n: "hey, Karma!"

Karma was playing video games with Gasper when I shouted.

Karma: "what?"

Y/n: "Kayano just texted me. Apparently the we're having a reunion in two days up at the old campus."

Karma smiled and started laughing.

Karma: "that's gonna be an awkward one considering we've got Korosensei back."

Soma: "hey, mind if we tag along?"

Karma: "might as well. I doubt that the ORC are gonna let Y/n go without them."

ORC: "damn right!"

Kiba: "I'm interested to know what you were like in junior high anyway."

Karma: "two words: Edge. Lord."

Kiba and Kamina started laughing whilst Meliodas downed his...eighth? Ninth? Beer.

Eventually we arrived back in the human world and I had to explain why we suddenly had more people living with us. We all went about our own business when a familiar face popped up on my screen. Said face had purple hair and matching eyes as well as a pink dress.

Y/n: "Ritsu! How long's it been?"

Ritsu, the A.I. Student of E-class had downloaded herself onto the phones of everyone in the assassination classroom.

Ritsu: "Y/n! You're more peppy than ever. Everything alright?"

Y/n: "ha ha very funny. Look you cause some shenanigans and see if you change, cause that's how we humans do it. Even if I'm not human..."

Ritsu and I talked for a while and we weren't disturbed...until Raynare decided to mess with me.

She Snuck up behind me and covered my eyes with her hands and rested her breasts on my shoulders whilst giggling behind me.

Raynare: "guess who?"

Y/n: "hello, Raynare. Could you not?"

Raynare laughed and walked out of the room.

Raynare: "sorry, Y/n. The damage has been done~."

Y/n: "the fuck are you on abou-...oh."

I slowly turned back to the screen and saw that Ritsu didn't look too impressed.

Ritsu: "so, when were you going to inform us? Karma told us that he transferred to your school, but neither he nor you mentioned any girls."

Y/n: "geez, what are you? A fuckin' yandere?"

Ritsu continued to give me an attempted death stare. I sighed and gave up trying to hide it.

Y/n: "don't tell the others, my friends are going to be coming with me to the reunion in two days...as are my girlfriends."

Ritsu stayed silent.

Y/n: "yare yare daze. *sigh* three...two...one..."

Ritsu: "WHAAAAAAAATT!?!?!?"

Y/n: "...and boom goes the dynamite."

I turned my phone off just to annoy her and walked over to the living room where Saber was eating some sandwiches.

Y/n: "yo, Saber. How ya settling in?"

Saber: "I am well. I'd like to know something though."

Y/n: "what's up?"

Saber: "what are we having for dinner?"

Y/n: "hmm, if I remember right, it's mine and Soma's turn to cook tonight. Eh, we'll make stuff up as we go along."

Saber: "okay. Inform me if you require any assistance."

Y/n: "will do."

She nodded then walked upstairs. I headed into the kitchen to hang out with Soma and to start dinner.

Timeskip.

My current situation could be described with only two words. Tiddies Everywhere.

I was lying in bed and sleeping next to me were: Rias, Sona, Alice, Asia, Koneko, Kuroka, Xenovia and, surprisingly, Irina.

I gently lifted myself up and got out of bed before heading to the shower. Today Karma and I were going back to E-class.

And we had invited Korosensei.

As I got into the shower, I heard someone coming in behind me so I turned and saw that it was a very sleepy Ryuko that had gotten in with me.

I was pretty much used to the sight of naked women at this point, so it didn't really bother me much.

Y/n: "morning, Ryuko."

She slowly lifted her head whilst rubbing her eyes and when she saw me, she turned bright red.

Ryuko: "Y-Y-Y/n! Umm, hey! Hi, what're you...doing here?"

Y/n: "I was taking a shower. You?"

Ryuko: "I-I was...umm."

Y/n: "if you want to stay then it's fine. I'm not gonna look."

Ryuko was blushing up a storm but decided to stay. After a fifteen minute shower, we both got out feeling refreshed.

I went to my room and put on some casual clothes before everyone else gathered in the main lobby. Only a few members of my peerage were going, Ingrid had some business to attend to. Meliodas owned a bar so he had to tend to that. Momozono Momo couldn't come for obvious reasons. Really the only ones coming were Ingvild, Ryuko, Saber, Syria and Mio.

Y/n: "alright, Just a few things before we head out. First of all, we're not devils.
that should be obvious, but someone might slip up. Second, these are my friends and Okajima's a perv so Koneko, beat the crap out of him at your leisure. also Akeno, try not to flirt with me too much or if you do, tone it back a bit."

Everyone nodded, then we headed out. We all decided to walk because that's how I always got to school and back when I attended Kunugigaoka. After about half an hour, we finally arrived at the main campus.

One of the security guards saw us and came over.

Guard: "s'cuse me, sir. You can't be here this place is for students and staff only."

Y/n: "what about the parents?"

Guard: "yeah, them too."

Y/n: "*sigh* I'm one of the former students from this school. Class 3-E. Y/n Hyoudou."

The guard immediately understood because we had literally BOUGHT THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN BEHIND THE SCHOOL.

He let us past and we began the climb.

Karma: "I'm getting hit with nostalgia already!"

Soma: "you had to walk this every day!?"

Y/n: "they did. I took a different approach."

Karma: "he literally started slingshotting himself to the satellite campus using a tree."

Rias: "sounds about right."

Y/n: "Oi!"

The others started laughing and eventually, we arrived.

Karma walked out first with his trademark sarcasm.

Karma: "well, well, well, looks like we've got a group of assassins on our hands!"

I could hear Nakamura and Okajima, as well as Sugino, Muramatsu, Kayano, Nagisa and Itona.

Xenovia: "who's the small one with the blue hair?"

Y/n: "Nagisa. Mostly a stealth based assassin, and yes, he's a boy."

I then walked out and the others all smiled when they saw me.

Nagisa: "Y/n!"

Nakamura: "hey, looks like he showed up!"

Y/n: "well, I'm not alone."

Okajima: "huh?"

Then Ritsu decided to ruin the surprise.

Ritsu: "he's got a girlfriend."

E-Class: "..."

Y/n: "*sigh* yare yare daze. You can come out now."

One by one, the others walked up next to me. Okajima nearly had a heart attack when he saw Rias and Akeno...and Xenovia and Asia and basically all of the girls.

E-Class: "..."

Y/n/Ryuko: "Three, Two, One, and..."

E-Class: "NNNNAAAAAANNNNNIIIIIIIIII!?!?!?!?"

Y/n: "yup, sounds about right."

I turned to the guys from my peerage and The ORC.

Y/n: "guys, meet: *loud inhale* Rio Nakamura, Nagisa Shiota, Ritsu, Itona Horibe, Yuzuki Fuwa, Hiroto Maehara, Taisei Yoshida, Kōki Mimura, Takuya Muramatsu, Ryōma Terasaka, Kirara Hazama, Rinka Hayame, Sōsuke Sugaya, Tomohito Sugino, Kōtarō Takebayashi, Megu Kataoka, Kaede Kayano, Yukiko Kanzaki, Masatoshi Kimura, Yūma Isogai, Taiga Okajima, and Hinata Okano.*loud exhale*"

I then turned to E-class and introduced the others.

Y/n: "and yeah, before you ask, basically most of these girls are my girlfriends."

Ingvild: "do you really think it was necessary to drop a bomb that large on them from the start?"

Y/n: "Ingvild, stop making good points."

She just giggled and went to introduce herself to the girls of E-class.

Needless to say, the girls all got along like a house on fire. The guys were a bit skeptical of Gasper and Kiba. The former because he's a trap and the latter because he's an attractive guy and Okajima felt insecure, as usual.

We then started cleaning the old building. Kayano, Satsuki, Ingvild, Raynare and I hosed down the outside whilst the others helped to dust and mop the inside.

Kayano: "so, Y/n. How come you've got so many girlfriends?"

Raynare: "because there's enough of him to go around."

Y/n: "ha ha, very funny Yuuma."

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that because Raynare is her real name as a fallen angel, she's going by Yuuma Amano again. Mittelt, who was also with us, was going by Yukio.

I then decided to have some fun.

Y/n: "hey, Sugino!"

He came to the window and I commenced Operation: Imfuckingbored.

Sugino: "what's u-?"

I cut him off by blasting him in the face with water. Kayano and I started laughing when he just stood completely soaked.

Sugino: "*laughing* That's it! Get over here, asshole!"

He then reached out with a mop and tried to hit me with it. Our shenanigans lasted about half an hour with everyone getting involved.

Eventually we took a break and Soma had made us some lunch so we ate that. It was like watching a fireworks display going off.

Karma: "six."

Y/n: "oh, wait, that's number twelve."

Yeah. Karma and I were literally counting foodgasms. He then got an idea and walked into the building, re-emerging a few minutes later with an electric guitar with an amplifier as well as an acoustic.

Karma: "you play, right Y/n?"

Y/n: "yeah, why?"

Karma: "give us a song, man."

Fuwa: "yeah!"

Nakamura: "this'll be fun."

Ingvild: "I can sing if you want?"

Y/n: "I'll do this first one, then we can do a duet, sound good?"

Ingvild nodded excitedly. She was honestly really cute and from what I've heard from Saber, her voice is almost Angelic despite the fact that she's a devil.

Y/n: "alright, lets try this one."

Everyone clapped when I was done. There was a piano inside the building that had been moved there after the school year ended. I decided that we should let Ingvild have a song of her own before our duet using it.

Karma and I pushed the piano to the door and I sat down and got ready to play.

Y/n: "whenever you're ready, Ingvild."

She nodded, and I started to play.

When she finished, everyone started clapping. Her voice truly was incredible. I'd never heard anything like it before. The best way I could describe it would be...hauntingly melodic.

I then got ready with the guitar and started to play Solitude.

When we finished, we got another round of applause. Then Karma made a mistake.

Karma: "do a joke song, dude!"

Y/n: "...*singing* Fuck you, you're a fuckin' wanker, we're gonna punch you right in the balls..."

Everyone: "eh?"

When the song ended, everyone was in tears with laughter.

Rias was leaning on my shoulder to stay upright whilst Ryuko leaned on the other shoulder.

Then came the big surprise.

???: "I see you're as proficient as ever, Y/n."

That voice was enough to make everyone go silent. Karma and I smirked as well as the ORC and my peerage plus the fallen angels.

Korosensei came strolling up the path with the same gigantic smile that he always had.

Korosensei: "perhaps you and miss Ingvild should do some more songs together."

Ingvild: "I wouldn't mind, in fact I'd love to!"

Y/n: "alright then, I'll start writing some lyrics for us then."

Ingvild nodded rather excitedly and Korosensei stood next to Karma and I.

Nagisa: "n-no way..."

Fuwa: "this shouldn't be possible. Nagisa stabbed you."

Korosensei: "I assure you, I'm very alive, and I'm very real. My chemical make up has been stabilised so I can remain here indefinitely."

One by one, the others in E-class started to burst into tears at the return of our old teacher. He explained the whole situation, excluding he fact that supernatural beings Exist and that we were all devils minus the two fallen angels. Then Ritsu decided to screw me over when everyone had calmed down.

Ritsu: "Okajima, it May interest you to know that Y/n is acquainted with an AV actress."

Okajima: "What!?"

Y/n: "Dammit, Ritsu!"

Okajima: "which one!? How do you know her!?"

Y/n: "I'm not gonna fuckin' tell you, ass clown!"

Okajima: "please, I'm begging you man!"

Y/n: "fuck off!"

Ryuko: "*mutter* jeez, I thought we had problems."

???: "..."

Ryuko: "*mutter* yeah, sounds about right."

After a while, we all decided to just watch the sun go down.

Rias: "hey, Y/n?"

Y/n: "sup?"

Rias: "one more song?"

I sighed then loaded up a backing track on my phone because we put the instruments back in the old building.

Then I got an idea.

Y/n: "well both do one, then I'll do one more."

Rias turned red at the idea, but agreed anyway. I gave her some lyrics and started the track.

When we finished, Rias was blushing madly and I couldn't help but laugh.

Ryuko: "she held up her end. your turn, big guy."

Y/n: "alright. One question, screaming or no screaming?"

Everyone: "both!"

Y/n: "okay, we're starting with screaming then."

I decided to start with one of the most hilarious songs I knew. I handed everyone a lyrics sheet to which they started chuckling. Then started.

Everyone was dying with laughter at the sheer bamboozlement on Korosensei's face after the song.

Nakamura: "so, is it really that small?"

Rias/Akeno/Ryuko/Xenovia/Raynare: "nope, much bigger."

They all just kinda looked at each other after that, then started laughing.

Y/n: "alright, last song."

When I finished, everyone clapped before we said our goodbyes and parted ways.

When we arrived home, Rias and Akeno turned to Raynare and Ryuko.

Rias: "so, mind explaining how you two know the size of Y/n's...thing?"

Ryuko: "I took a shower with him this morning. The guy didn't even get hard."

Rias: "why were you showering with him?"

Ryuko: "I was tired and didn't see him, I just kinda walked in."

Rias: "*sigh* fine, I'll accept that."

Akeno: "how about you Raynare?"

Raynare: "come on, the guy gets morning wood, it's difficult not to see that thing!"

Rias/Akeno: "...fair point."

Y/n: "*sigh* Yare Yare Daze."

End of chapter.

*(A/n: "hey guys! I know this was more of a filler type chapter, but I want to try and develop the relationships that Y/n has over the next few chapters. Don't worry, we'll be kicking Diodora's ass really soon. I intend to make it possibly the most satisfying beat down in the entire book. I'm also thinking about who we should have for the rest of the peerage. Obviously we've got quite a few members already, but we've still got quite a number of pieces left. Also, Xenovia and Karma and the others are going to get familiars next time, so that begs the question...y'all want a second familiar? Let me know in the comments. Anyway, that'll be all and I'll see you next time. Ciao!")*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 428 31
Devils..Angels...Fallen Angels....They're real...and their power is so terrifying that it could even make the gods bow before them....this...is not t...
320K 4.8K 24
After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremo...
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
528K 8.2K 45
Shiro Hyoudou is the adopted brother of Issei, and the childhood friend of both Irina and Xenovia. Both Issei and Shiro practically grew up together...