Angels Never Stay Silent

By AlicesKiss

It was believed that angels only lived in heaven. They where wrong. Not completely though, all the earth ange... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Authors note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Authors Note
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Quick Author's note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Recap of "mute"
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
OMG !!! MUST READ!!
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Book Name
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
A/N
Spelling!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Recap:
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Recap.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
A/N
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
A/N
BOOK 2 Posion Charries

Chapter 54.

11.9K 323 37
By AlicesKiss

I dont normal watch these shows like these but OMG HER VOICE amazing ! :) ~

POV Alisa

I watched the the guy, Kelly and Lucy from the left a the started fighting.

The guy with the black and electric eye hair hit a nerve but I couldn't figure out why.

Region was futryter to the right along with River and Neon my brother (i don't think I will ever get over the fact that I have a brother)

You could here the girls screamed as they tried to get out his reach with no success as I watched him rip the girls is half blood poring from each part of the shredded girls. I didn't car thou both the girls derived it.

I quietly snuck forwards, we had already plained that Noel, Mellow and I would go first followed by the guys.

But if this guy didn't hurry up and leave they I may have to fight him or kill if it came to it.

As I walked up the stares I watched as his electric eyes tuned in my direction.

Dropping the ramins of the girls he stepped towards me and my white wings.

POV Colton

I lunged at the girls ripping their flesh into small peaces. the screaming bringing me pleasure as I ripped them in half.

Stupid sluts if they weren't in my way this wouldn't have happened I sighed.

Hearing in small steps I tuned to see a girl with purr white wings walk up the stares her dress sawing behind her in an elegant manner. her shoulder length dark hair shined. Ah so this is the girl everyones all hyped for.

"Good day" I smiled at her.

"Hi?" she said a little unsure of my actions.

"So....what brings an angle here?"

"I'm looking for someone" she says simply. i watch as the Tryson takes a protective step in front of her. interesting.

"Ah so it is you? I believe you are looking for my brother no?" i asked

"Whose your brother.....?"

"Alexandrea (idk if i gave last name(?)) Knight or Alex for short." The shocked look she shone meant he had not know.

"Were twin's, our mothers is a werewolf and our father is a vampire." I stated.

"He lied....." she whispered.

"I'm not surprised." I smirked at my brothers stupidity for hiding the truth from his own mate.

Signing, I look back into her eyes the pain i saw was truly heartbreaking.

-*-*-A/N

OMG !!! OK Anyone see that coming?

Updating tomorrow n will try n make longer.

COMMENT, SHARE N VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 41 31
Angels and demons exist. Lucifer is still a good guy. And the lines between good and evil are not meant to cross. She's different. The color of her w...
376 11 7
Hell is deadly. Heaven is too marvelous. What's in between? War. Xander died, but not quite. God made him immortal to recreate what had happened in t...
7.1K 327 45
**Another Spin-off (Fallen-Angels)(CAN be read as a stand-alone)** Grayson thought she'd never know what it'd be like to feel normal. She didn't thin...
792K 27.4K 59
And lead us not into temptation, they said. She fell into temptation nonetheless. Well, actually, Angel fell in love with her own temptation: Lucifer...