Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

Von RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 74

17.9K 844 111
Von RojalinKKGSR

Hugging her knees, Khushi buried her face. What if Arnav's suspicion comes right?? What if she was  actually..

Khushi bit her lower lips trying to suppress her anxiety and restlessness. After hearing from Arnav about this test, Khushi was feeling like falling sick with each passing moment, even due to stress her head started aching badly. She could feel her body shaking in fear.. Were they both ready for something like this?? They both need time to grow, to grow as an individual and at the same time as couple.

Will they go for abortion if the confusion comes true??

But how could they just kill an unborn?? The unborn will have a life, that life for which they both were responsible!! It's wrong.. Actually a sin to even think so just because they were not ready for child??

But that's the truth. They don't want child. 

Her eyes started moistening.. Shaking her head she looked away. Why could not they both just be careful before?? Had they been protected such fear would not have ever come in their mnd?? But those moments were unplanned. Those moments happened even before they could think anything. She could not even blame those moments. She should have been careful, at least consulted doctor later.. but such thought never ever strike in her mind even for a moment. And now it felt too late!!

***************************

As since last few days, Khushi was at home due to her sickness as well as this additional tension, she decided to go out today to meet her friend in order to divert her mind in something else as sitting at home was making her feel weaker. She met Nitya at Nitya's home, both friends chatted for some time then decided to go to the nearby park. Khushi does not know why but she was even scared of riding her own scooty, she even felt like stop walking due to fear if another life growing inside her!! She did not know whether she was reacting overboard or not. She was just so messed up. 

Though Anjali Di was pregnant and she had witnessed her pregnancy thoroughly but never for a second she gave it any importance to understand the mother within Anjali. She was just excited for the baby, their Kaira!! 

How should a woman act when she gets to know this news?? 

Khushi sat behind Nitya, Nitya started the scooty. While passing by on road, Khushi's eyes fell on a chemist store, thinking for a brief second, Khushi asked Nitya.

" Nitu, Stop here please ."

Abruptly Nitya stopped by road side, Khushi said.

"I'll just get a headache medicine, you wait for me here.."

Before Nitya could ask, Khushi moved away from there towards the chemist shop. 

" I need a pregnancy test kit. (she stopped and thought for a moment). Actually pack three!!

She said slowly feeling awkward, she does not understand how people talks on this topic so freely when it was so difficult on her part to even think so. The seller instantly got her three kits , paying money Khushi thrust those small boxes  in her hand bag and left from there.

It's been a while now, Khushi has locked herself in bedroom just watching one of those plastic small kit in her hand!! That was just a small plastic thing, how was she supposed to know what to do or what not?? Should she ask Anjali Di.. No.. What would she reply if Anjali Di ask why she needs to know it?? Then should she ask Mumma.. Again her mind gave a negative reply. That would be hell embarrassing. 

Having no option left, Khushi made a puppy face and dialed Arnav who was the reason behind this fear of her. She was taken aback when Arnav answered the call immediately within 2-3 rings as if he was waiting for her call.. Her jaw dropped!!

Before Khushi could say anything, Arnav asked eagerly.

" What happened??"

Khushi rolled her eyes, throwing one furious look at that small plastic kit she said.

" I don't know anything about this.. What am I supposed to do with it??" (She asked annoyingly.)

Arnav was not understanding what she was referring.

" What are you saying Khushi?? What are you doing then??"

Khushi looked around as if gathering her courage to talk to Arnav, she could not understand how does a wife tells her pregnancy to her husband happily without any hesitation as her situation was totally different. 

" You were..saying something yesterday.. So as I have gone out... I.. " (she gulped down once again..)

" You..What dammit??"  

He almost screamed, as anxiety was killing him slowly. For an instance he forgot what must be happening with Khushi back in India.

Khushi's eyes grew wider.

" Chilla Kyun Rahe Ho Tum??  Mujhe Bhi Chillana Ata Hai.. Pata Bhi Hai Kya Kya Soch Rahi Hun Main Arnav?? Esa Lagta Hai Meri Jaan Chali Jayegi Iss Waqt. Kal Se Na So Paa Rahi Hu Na Thik Se Kha Sakti Hun.. Chalti Hun To Dar Lagta Hai , Baith Ti Hun To Dar Lagta Hai..Ki Kahi Use Koi Taklif Na Ho Jaye.. Aaj To Main Apni Scooty Ko Chune Se Bhi Dar Gayee.. Aur Ye.. Ye Ridiculous test kit... Mujhe Kuch Samjha Mein Hi Nehi Aa Rahi Hai.. Socha Ki Di Se Puchu, Par Nehi Puch Sakti..Socha Ki Mumma Ko Batau, Wo Bhi Nehi Kar Payi.. Kal Se Meri Jaan Nikli Jaa Rahi Hai Aur Tumhe Gussa Aa Raha Hai Raizada???"

(Why are you screaming?? I can scream too.. Do you even what I'm undergoing now?? I feel like my life is going to end soon.. Neither I'm able to sleep not eat.. I'm even scared to walk and sit comfortably thinking what if he gets hurt, today I was so scared to touch my scooty.. And upon all these.. This ridiculous test kit!! I'm not getting anything of it, I thought to ask Di, but could not.. I thought to tell Mumma, but again could not.. Since yesterday my life is sucking out and here you are getting hyper??)

Khushi said in one breath, her eyes were a little moist due to her sudden outburst of her inner fear and emotions . She was feeling so weak and helpless since the time Arnav had suggested this.

Arnav was left in shocked hearing Khushi.

" Khushi!!"

"Kya hai??"

He became more amused, he had not thought this would scare her to this extent!! She was affected badly, for a moment he felt like just collecting her in his arms. More than him, she was scared to face the truth.. may be because only she would be the one to carry a life within her. 

Unknowingly smile appeared on his lips though he knew laughing at someone when he/she is scared, is a bad manner..

" Khushi, calm down.. There is no use of becoming so scared like this??"

"Yeah..Right."

She said mockingly, None can understands what she was feeling, how uneasy it was on her part, how difficult it was on her part when she bought that test kit in that chemist shop. A lone of tear escaped from her eye unknowingly. Men will be always men and mean.

After some seconds of pause, Arnav called out her name.

" Khushi??"

"I'm not getting what to do with this kit Arnav??" (she sniffed.)

When you are in stress, the brain stops working properly. And same happens with Khushi. 

" Are you crying Khushi??"

Hearing no reply, Arnav sighed hard.

"Khushi, Mat Ro Please.. We will find some way Khushi. Khushi??"

"Just tell me what to do with this kit??"

" Ok, listen, I don't know anything either.. But.."

"Then what will happen now?? I can't go on asking everyone how to use it.. You better think logically Arnav.." (she said loudly interpreting Arnav in middle..)

" You expect me to know about all these?? Like Really??"

"Han to.. Was not you the one who asked me to do this??"(She retorted back..)

"I asked you to visit a gynecologist Khushi.. (He argued back..) It was a better idea.  How would I know about this kit and all??"

" Then??"

"I can tell you something, only if you let me speak Khushi.. Should I speak then?? (Khushi did not say anything, Arnav continued.) There must be the instruction written at the back of the box Khushi or some where.. Read it, understand it.. If not then let me search on browser (he commanded..)"

Khushi realized something.

" Ohh..Crap!! I threw that box."

Arnav opened his mouth to say something, but knowing it's useless to say anything to Khushi in addition to her foul mood,he asked.

" Can you search for it?? Or should I do something??"

"Let me look for it first.."

Khushi looked around and found that small packet laying near washbasin, she grinned happily.

" Got it.."

" Great. Now read and understand what's written.."

Khushi nodded her head, she took that and started aloud what was written, amusing Arnav once again due to her act. Arnav.

" Are you a kid who is taught how to learn for first time Khushi??"

"I'm reading loudly so that you can hear it too Raizada.. I'm not dumb, if I forget, then remind me. Understood??"

After done with reading the instruction, Khushi became silent for some seconds and said over phone.

"Look.. don't even think of hanging up the call Arnav.. I feel like I'm murdering someone here.."

It's been 10 minutes now, Khushi was still staring at that stick, phone was laying on bathroom cabinet, with speaker on.. Arnav groaned.

" Khushi.. It was written 5 minutes there.. What are you actually doing??"

Biting her nails, Khushi mumbled.

" It was written if two red lines appeared, that means it's positive.. Then why the hell only one line is still appearing??"

Arnav felt like banging his own head... He exclaimed.

" You crazy Woman.. That's because the result is negative.. You understood!!!"

"I think I should test once more.."

"You have extra kits??"

"Yeah.. two more!!"

Arnav could only shook his head at her reply. And another 15 minutes passed and she repeated same twice. 

Khushi stared at the phone, then at that stick. It was Negative for third time also.

" You sure na Arnav??"

Arnav could not help but smiled. 

"Kya Karu Main Tumahare Sath Khushi??"

Khushi finally smiled.. Then laughed, Arnav joined with her too.. Opening washroom door, Khushi came out, laughing.

" I can't believe we are so happy finding the negative result.. Normally people gets excited over the positive while we are thrilled because of negative.. Ajeeb Hai Ye!!"

Arnav replied back huskily.

" Right.. First let me have my share of you Wifey.. Then we can think of the entry of someone.. Kafi Waqt Hai Humare Paas, Hai Na??"

He ended dragging the last bit a more, making Khushi feel goosebumps all over her skin. 

"Hmm"

"We better be careful in future.. This panic attack should not be entertained more than once, neither God is graceful everytime.."

A smile was playing on her lips hearing this even after hanging up the call. 

A future of their own, a future when in each morning she will get up watching his face, when in each night her face will be last before his eyes.

 At the end of a busy day at office, he would forget the busyness in her embrace.

 At the situation of tension, his kisses will be there to sooth her system. 

They will stand together relishing Hot Coffee Prepared by him and each Sunday he will make sure she prepared some Gulab Jamun for him. 

She will mess their room and in return he would give his angry glare. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

408K 22K 43
A love story of simple Man and Girl.
194K 15.2K 28
They were worlds apart but connected by their hearts since they were young. Now they are together to face enemies even from their own families. Stor...
205K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
42.9K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..