Trapped. (Lazarbeam x Reader)

By YeetusLys

*Completed* As you continue living and having a blast at the click house. Your feelings develop for a fellow... More

The Cook Off
The Cook Off II
A Fight
Face off
Home and Away
Holidays With Bæ
Golden Sun
3's a party
The Adventures Of Clicksitting
Psycho
Psycho II
Hurting
Day 6
Making Memories
Sandcastles
Darkest before the Dawn
Homes and Houses
Secrets & Lies
Screams & Dreams
Awaited & Loved
Fields of Lies
Preparations
Anxiously Happy
A Wedding So Perfect
Simple Times
The Little Bean
You're The Only One
I'd Do This For
Epilogue

I Love You.

862 18 30
By YeetusLys

The beach seems so fun at times. Not when you have fans screaming at you in French if you're dating Lannan. Simple places seem toxic and angry French teenagers. Y/n didn't want to leave the apartment anymore. Everywhere was fans. Everywhere reminded her of Lannan.

Everybody was at lunch and you weren't feeling the best today so you stayed in the apartment. Streaming the saddest music possible. When you had an idea. Send a message, no one knew about your private YouTube. You sang covers and you needed to get this one out. All you needed was 4 minutes. You sat on the balcony, with the YouTube recorder open facing the beach. Strumming on your ukulele you brought over.

'It's not true,
Tell me I've been lied too,
Crying isn't like you,
Ooh.
What the hell did I do?
Never been the type too...
Let someone see right through,
Ooh...

Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to
Oh-oh-oh

Up all night on another red eye
I wish we never learned to fly
I-I-I
Maybe we should just try
To tell ourselves a good lie
I didn't mean to make you cry
I-I-I

Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to
Oh-oh-oh

The smile that you gave me
Even when you felt like dying
We fall apart as it gets dark
I'm in your arms in Central Park
There's nothing you could do or say

I can't escape the way, I love you
I don't want to, but I love you
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh'

Tears were streaming down your face as it uploaded. Titled

'You didn't mean to say I Love You'.

You stood up seeing Brodey behind you.

"You didn't tell me you could sing?"

"Never crossed my mind." You pushed past him to put your ukulele away. But he grabs your hand.

"Tell me about it y/n, this is ruining you."

"I can't do anything on my phone Brods! I can't open YouTube, I can't open Instagram or twitter without any memory of him. Or people asking if we're dating. I can't escape it! Even all the way on a different continent and hemisphere! I love him Brodey."

—————
In Australia
—————

"I don't know what the fuck to do Cray!" Lannan yelled pacing around the room. "She fucking hates me! It was once! I was drunk and manipulated by her! I can't escape her damn texts!"

Cray got a message on his phone from Bazz.

Bazzzzz😂

Bazzzzzz😂- I Think Lannan should listen to this.

'You didn't mean to say I Love You' - By Unknown Covers attached. Click here

On it bro, - Me
Seen

Cray clicked the attachment.

"Oi, Bazz says you should listen to this." He told Lannan, they sat down and listened.

The song finished,

"Holy shit. She could fucking sing alright!" Cray confessed. Lannan was in tears.

"It's all my fault! I meant it and she doesn't believe me. I love her Cray."

——————

"Elliot."

"Yeah Lannan?"

"I need to tell you something.."

"If it's about Ilsa, I know."

"What how?"

"Cray filled me in, look man. I will do everything in my power to get you two back together. It wasn't your fault, it was hers ok?"

"I didn't even tell her!"

"Hey, no one would have. We just need to get you to France."

"No." Lannan said sternly.

"What?"

"She needs space, when she comes back."

"You're literally the man I aspire to be bro. That's so meaningful." They laughed softly.

"I need to go make a video,"

"Alright, I won't start until you're done." Elliot smiled, Lannan got his camera and went onto his porch.

"G'day you bloody legends. This is a very difficult and different video today. There's someone in the world that hates me. Who I absolutely love so much. If there's someone in the world you guys love don't hesitate to tell them. Tell them everyday and love them until you take your final breath.

Love is a scary feeling. One moment it's there and the next it's slipping through your fingers. It's weird being this vulnerable. Now for a change of pace to make this video 10 minutes. Which is literally impossible but ok!" He picked up the camera and went downstairs to Cray's setup who was streaming. "CRAYYYYYYYYY!" He screamed storming in.

"WHAAAAAAT?"

"Hi." He smiled than ran out.

"This is why we don't want Lannan living with us back in Sydney." Cray laughed to his stream.

—————

Lannan finished the vlog and fully edited it ready for rendering which would take an hour so he had time to kill. Downstairs he could hear Elliot yelling.

'He finished recording-' he thought and went downstairs to investigate.

"HOW DARE YOU MANIPULATE HIM LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT WE TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THIS ILSA!" Elliot screamed at his sister.

"YOU KISSED Y/N YOU DUMBASS!" She yelled back,

"WHICH IS NOTHING COMPARED TO SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS TAKEN!" Lannan stepped onto the ground floor in shock. Elliot never yells at his sisters.

"You're an idiot Elliot."

"Hey hey hey-" Lannan started,

"Stay out of this slut!" Ilsa yelled at him.

"GET OUT!" Elliot pointed at the door. She sulked out the door slamming it on the way out.

"Hey, You didn't have to do that."

"Your my bro, I gotta. If anything she's a slut."

"I'm going to go down for a swim, wanna join?"

"Nah, I'll just have a beer and start recording again."

"Alright then."

——————
Paris
——————

"Oui, oui."

"Brodey... sweetie, you have THE worst French accent."

"YOU TRY THEN!"

"Ah oui, une tortue verte."

"And what's that supposed to say?!"

"Ah yes, a green turtle." She said pointing to the aquarium tank. Lufu and Marcus giggled.

"Fine. What's that then!?" He said pointing to the fish.

"Oui, un poisson!"

"That?" Marcus asked wanting to see how far she would go."

"Requin."

"Dog?" Lufu asked,

"Un chien? Oui, un chien maroon!"

"That was way too long for dog. What did you say?" Brodey asked,

"A dog? Yes, a brown dog." They went through all the animals of the world as they looked around the aquarium.

Lazarbeam uploaded- je t'aime, reviens

A notification came up on Y/n's phone just as they came to the river. She had her camera slung around her neck ready for some bomb photos of the Eiffel Tower. But instead she sat on the grass watching this stupid video.

"There's someone in the world that hates me. Who I absolutely love so much. If there's someone in the world you guys love don't hesitate to tell them. Tell them everyday and love them until you take your final breath.

Love is a scary feeling. One moment it's there and the next it's slipping through your fingers."

A tear slipped from y/n's eyes. She followed the finger swipes on her phone as she dialed the familiar number. A sleepy voice picked up.

"Hello?"

"Lan. It's me".

SCREW 2000 WORDS AHA!

I really don't know how this isn't 2000 words but o well hehe.

I really wanna do online school. Public school really ain't my thing anymore. I wanna be a astrophysicist or even a psychologist but how can I do that when I'm learning about tourism with a bunch of dickheads.

(Idk if any of my friends actually read this but I'm sorry. If you do read this I'm not referring to you.)

I love his minecraft series. Fortnite is old and overrated.

My dad got really cheap AirPods, (I think they're fake but they look real) AND THE CASE ISNG CHARGING SO IDK WHATTA DO SO OOPS.

I love how I give you all a rundown on my life like your all my grandma.

Hi grandmas!

It's almost school holidays and I can't fucking wait.

I got new glasses too.

Ok I better stop.

As if y'all care anyways

Hehe

Word Count:1396

Be a Bean
Only a Bean
But also a Creme Egg
Lys xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
497K 15.8K 36
ᴶᵃᵏᵉ ˢᵘˡˡʸ ˣ ᴼᶜ "𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭·​𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 ˈ𝘴ō𝘭-ˌ𝘮ā𝘵. 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴...
5.2K 802 37
"Love is the calmest feeling ever. It doesn't makes you restless, instead it gives you peace. As they say, 'aankho ki thandak ban jata hai vo insan'...
Hidden By Soph

Werewolf

771 45 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...