Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

By RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 70

18K 817 77
By RojalinKKGSR

Leaning against his chair, Arnav connected the intercom.

"Lily.. In my cabin.."

Within a few minutes, Lily reached. She smiled at Arnav, to which Arnav raised his brow.. For Lily, Arnav was the best Boss!! He hardly gets angry with them though gets annoyed sometimes. He understands his employees and tries to be amiable. A leader is not someone who commands people he is someone who motivates people and lead them in a proper way. Arnav wanted to play this role rather than carrying any legacy of angry business man identification. 

"What?? I hope you do your work other than just smiling Lily..", shaking head Arnav asked as Lily handed him a file. She was a nice girl and of course has some tickling feeling for Arnav apart from playing his PA role.. And Lily gets happier each time he addresses her by her name.. She behaved like a fool. 

" Of course I do work Boss, unless you would have thrown me out by now.."

"Don't praise yourself much.. And arrange my ticket to New Delhi at the earliest.."

"Why Boss ?? Are you going back to Delhi??"

"Unless why will I ask you Lily?? Use brain sometimes too.."

It was not a angry tone, he really does not believe in treating employees rudely. After all you work and earn because of your employees, you should respect them if you intent respect in return. Pouting her lips sadly, Lily turned to leave..

"Wait.. How is your baby sister now??", asked Arnav as he suddenly remembered this. Lily was asking for early leave earlier.

"She is doing fine Boss.."

"Great.. You send her medical form to accounts. They will sanction her medical fees.."

"Ohh.. My goodness!! Thank you so much Boss.."

Arnav rolled his eyes, as Lily stood in front of showing her 32 teeth.

"And don't forget my ticket Lily.."

"Of course Boss.. and your return ticket?? "

"Yeah.. The very next day.."

**************************

Falling on sand, Arnav sat on same place where Khushi and he had visited before. Her face just played in front of his eyes as he shut his eyes for a moment. To what extent, he was going connected and attached to her he had, he had no words to describe. It was as if not only his heart, each cell in his body was now committed to her for eternity. They had never had video call for all these days thinking that would do nothing but add fuel to their already ignited longing for each other.

He still can't believe he was so much in love with his Wife!!

But he knew, it was true. He was in deep love with his wife and same from her side also..

Her confession over phone.. ""Shadi Tum Se Aur Pyaar Apne Pati Se Ho Gaya Hai..".. These words were again and again playing in his ears. Does she realize what effects her words have left on him?? She had tickled his nerve and his desire to hold her in his arms. Only his wife can confess her feeling to him that too the most weird way!! 

He shook his head.

But he did never mind, he wanted her in all way not asking for a change!! Because if she does change, then she will not be the same woman with whom he has fallen for. He wants to grow old with her like this, he wants them to grow with each other as individual and as husband and wife as well!! 

His phone beeped, he checked it. It was from his lawyer. He wanted to buy this apartment in Singapore. He was not ready to share that apartment, that room, that balcony, that bed and those meomories with anyone to spoil it!! This place holds a lot of importance to him and he wanted to treasure it.

His phone beeped after again a few minutes!! Looking down Arnav checked.

"Busy??"

A smile erupted on his lips as his fingers impatiently dialed her number..

"Hi.."

"Hi Arnav.."

And then they talked. 

"So.. How is everything going on there??"

"Too good.. Aman and Nitya are so excited for their engagement. I think that's going to be the most memorable day in their life apart.."

"Yeah.."

"Aur Tumhe Pata Hai.. Dadi has asked Nitya to call Aman, Aman Ji!!.. You know, out of respect for husband!!"

"What are you trying to say Khushi??"

"Nothing much.. I was just planning do you mind if I show some respect to you??"

And he knew very well what was going to be her way of showing respect to her husband who was unfortunately him. 

"Mujhe Jana Hai.. I'll call back later.."

"Arey.. Ese Kaise Arnav.. I meant Arnav Ji??"

"Khushi, Shut Up.."

"Tum.. I meant to say.. Aap Ko Acha Nehi Laga.. Arnav Ji??"

And he just hoped he could smash her brain at that right moment. But Khushi being Khushi, took the advantage of an annoying Arnav to fullest because playing with him is fun. She could imagine him rolling eyes at her even sitting miles away. Her laugh slowly replaced with a beautiful smile as she remembered her own confession. 

******************************

Stepping into your very own country makes you feel like you are back to home safely. Arnav inhaled air after coming out from airport. He dragged his luggage and booked taxi till RM. He does not want anyone to know this especially Her!! Finally it was Aman and Nitya's engagement day and leaving everything behind Arnav was here for his friends and family.  Now meeting everyone was making him restless..

"Offo.. Khushi.. Stop being so impatient always.. Let me walk till door atleast.. Ye Larki Pakka Mujhe Pagal Kar Degi.." Mumbled Anita while walking till main door. Door bell rang again..

"Khushi.. Tu.."

But Anita stopped on her tracks. Her eyes got widen as well as a wide smile touched her lips..

"Chotey??" She took a moment to collect herself after this surprise. 

" I can't believe you are here!!  You should have informed earlier, Papa would have gone to airport.."

"Maa.. Can I please come in??"

Anita laughed, Arnav smilingly hugged her tightly and kissed his mother's head. Back to mother's warmth has its own fun, he just held his mother dear to him. 

"Aman is going to be super happy finding you on his engagemt day.."

"I hope so.."

"How are you by the way??"

"Are not you a bit late to ask this Maa??"

Anita rolled her eyes. Arnav moved to kitchen to grab water bottle from fridge.

"Maa, I'll get freshen up and leave.."

"Sure.. Should I bring something for you to eat??"

"No.. I am not hungry."

"Let me prepare some coffee at least.."

Saying so Arnav moved towards staircases while roaming his eyes around. He stopped for a moment. 

"When will Papa come??", he was curious to meet his father as well. 

"He was saying he would directly reach the venue."

"And what about you??"

"Khushi was saying she would come here to change her outfit before going to venue. I'll accompany with her."

So this meant Khushi was not at home. 

As if understanding her son's gaze, Anita added further..

"Khushi is not home Chotey.. She has been to Nitya's house already since morning.."

" Ok."

Opening the door Arnav was about to enter in but stopped at door way. This room was not at all looking like the one he had left months back, not from a single angle. Towels on bed and recliner, books, pencils, her colouring boxes and palates, some chips and cookies packets, an empty can of juice, her laptop charger and a few books!! It was as if she had created a super market for herself on the bed iteslf.

Arnav shook his head, there was no space to sit for him. And he thought he had a super spacious room. 

What a mess this girl was!!

It was as if she has really taken his words seriously that this room belongs to them simultaneously. Keeping his luggage aside, Arnav started searching for mobile charger as his mobile was almost dead. But finding a charger was exactly herculous task for him in this room. Finally he found that at the lowest cabinet of dresser. Quickly plugging in his phone, he left to get a quick shower after grabbing a black suit for himself. Then soon left from there informing his mother. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 22.1K 43
A love story of simple Man and Girl.
38.5K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
205K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
53.5K 4.4K 29
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...