Myths(TodoDeku)

By KatheNguyen

This is my first so if there are any errors I will be happy to take them and I only own my OCs and no one els... More

The begining
Chapter 1:9 Years later
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: The exams
Chapter 4: REVEAL
Chapter 5: USJ incident
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Want a outfit spoiler?
Pranks and fun part one:Karaoke
Quirk info or any info really
Chapter 8: The beginning of the sports Matsuri
Averys appearence cause why not
Chapter 9: sports matsuri part two
Chapter 10:Converstaion
THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 11:Battle (i ran out of title ideas)
Chapter 12: Winning
Chapter 13: Sushi
Chapter 14: The prep
Pranks and fun part two: The shopping cart
What happened on izukus date and the next chap
Chap 16:Memories
6k
Chap 18: Idk what the title should be
Part 19: Villains pov
Chap 20: Averys insane laugh
Chap 21: Pets
Chap 22:Zee fight
Chap 23: Bloody nightmare
Chap 24: Exams
Chap 25: Camp shopping
Chap 26: Relaxing
Chap 27: Send Hell-P. This training is hell
Chap 26: Kidnapped
Thanks for 12k
Chap 27: The rescue that changed everything
Chap 28: AFO(and sidekick villains)VS CLASS-1A AND SOME OTHERS
Chap 29: Witches fight with the Todorokis
Chap 30: Traitor
Messages
Chap 31: The last message
Season 2 Chap 1: 14 years later
Season 2 Chap 2: The New teachers
Season 2 Chap 3: Reunion
My thoughts
Season 2 Chap 4:The questioning.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ITS LATE
Season 2 Chap 5: No more titles
Season 2 Chap 6
Season 2 Chap 7
Season 2 Chap 8
Season 2 Chap 9
Merry christmas
This is ending

Chap 17: the Attack on the party(titan?)

526 16 58
By KatheNguyen

Side note: if you know what is going to happen in the future, because I told you, please don't spoil it for the ones who don't know! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!! And I'm on vacation for a bit. I will be back for the school day. The problem with that is school.

Avery's POV

I had woken up with that dream. I still couldn't shake it off. I got ready and went to make food for the rest of the family. Izuku was somehow already down there. I walk over to Izuku and ruffled his hair. He looks up at me all concerned. Then at that moment I hear a voice.

(Underlined is the voice in Avery's head.)

You need to protect only him and only Bakugo. Kill the others.
No I should protect all I claim worthy! Like Todoroki and Kirishima! No those are the ones you shouldn't protect! You are a Fae you should be able to smell them out! Or at least sense them! They aren't hero's! Their villains!

NO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! Who are you!?!?

...

My name is Tenshi Akuma . Your guardian.

What?! What about Izuku?!? You should be with Izuku!

He does have a guardian! His guardian is Akuma Tenshi. And we have names like this because your yin and he's yang. You have always been more cruel then him. Don't deny. You also have mercy on people, something he doesn't have when he fights.

Bakugo? What about him?

His guardian is called Heiwa. Bakugo's guardian is the one who keeps me and my twin under control like you and Izuku.

Ok so I can talk to you whenever?

Yes

I nodded out of my trance and smiled at Izuku. I went up to Bakugo's room and knocked on his door. He opened the door and I immediately said "We need to talk NOW. I can't tell Izuku this. He's too innocent." Bakugo nodded and pulled me into his room. I sat down on the floor and put my head on my hands.

Bakugo looks at me and said something that
Shocked me. "This sounds weird but did a guardian of some sort talk to you?" I look at him with half closed eyes. Tenshi? Did all the guardians talk to their designee?

Not Izuku's.

I replied to Bakugo with "The guardians only talked to you and me, not Izuku yet. I only hope they won't talk to him during the performance" Bakugo nodded and smiled. "Come on! We got to get ready" I nodded and got up. He went to his closet and pulled out what looked like a whole entire salon. "What the hell?!" I yelled. "NO MAKEOVER IS DONE UNTIL YOU MESS WOTH THE HAIR!" He screamed. I had nearly forgotten about the makeovers.

I ran to my room and and texted the whole class and the couple people who wanted makeovers in class 1-B. I told them to come over for their makeovers. I telepathically told Bakugo and Izuku that the class was coming over for the makeovers. I teleported around and out everything ready for the classes(the whole entire class 1-B wanted makeovers) and it ended up that my room was the changing room and the clothes department. Bakugo's room was the hair room. Izuku's room ended up, for the girls, the nail room. His room also served as the makeup room.

I heard the bell ring at outside of the mansion we were living in to escape the fangirls. I had told the class where my family lives. I ran outside, I had quickly changed into a pair of casual clothes ,Izuku and bakugo had too, and opened the gate for the classes with a button.

The classes looked up at the house and I see all of their eyes widen. Even Momo's eyes were huge. I walk them through until they reached the wing where me and Izuku and Bakugo lives. Dad was sitting on the couch as we passed by. He looks at me and says "Go easy on them"

I look at all of them and told them

"Okay! My room will be the clothing, Izuku's room is makeup and nails. Bakugo's room is hair. Makeup is going to be done last so here's how we are going to do it. I put everyone's names into 3 jars so my brothers and I will each draw a name from our own jar. Whoever's name we draw will be the one we work on. After we're done you can go back into the room where the others are waiting. You will go three times. Don't worry once we're done with you we won't pull you again."

I walked up to my jar and pulled out a name. Izuku walks out of his room and does the same. Bakugo does too. "Asui Tsuyu" I called out. "Todoroki Shouto" yelled out Bakugo. "Uraraka Ochako" yelled out Izuku. Those three people walked up to us and we lead them to our rooms to get them ready.

Tsuyu has insisted I call her Tsu. Which was fine. I sat her down on a chair and look at her and asked her a couple questions. After that I slammed open my closet full of clothes that I had bought for the class and stuff that I don't usually wear anymore.

I pulled out a dress and walked over to my other closet. I opened it to only shoes and pulled out a pair of green flats. Then walked over to a huge drawer and pulled out some accessories. The dress was modest with only a bit of skin. The flats were solid white and the accessory was a leaf that went to the side of her head.

Tsu went to put this all on in my bathroom I had connected to my room. She finished and I nodded and pulled a mirror up to show her. "Once Bakugo is done with your hair give him that clip, he's going to put it in for you." Tsu thanked me and gives me a hug. She walks out and I walk out to pull another name. Izuku and Bakugo was done too. I put Tsu's name into another jar and put it somewhere else. I pulled out another name and it turned out to be Shouto's! I yelled out his name and he came towards me with a spiky hairdo.

Remember he's the one you need to be careful around.

I know. I lead him to to the seat and asked him another set of questions. In the end I made him look like a butler. I dont know how but his answers lead me to this. A butler.

Well his suit is quite regular. I thought of something. I took off his tie and pulled out another necktie with a tracker and a voice recorder on it. I gave him gloves and he went and put it one. I looked at his ears and saw his ears weren't pierced. I grabbed some clip on earrings that didn't need piercing and clipped them on to his ears.

I walked him out and this continued for a bit until Kirishima came in. I decided to use the same tactic on him too except this time it's in his earrings. I don't know what but my gut is telling me to do so and I will.

Time skip

4th Wall's POV

Avery teleported to Izuku's room and decided to let everyone come in through their hero numbers. Class 1-B will go though their seating charts. 1-B was going first. Avery pulled out the palette of he had bought for himself and looked at the others put up the rude finger. He had gotten a lot of makeup and had some himself. Bakugo had his own palette he had brought and so does Izuku.

Slowly one by one everyone for their makeovers. Avery looks at them and decided to turn into the teleported. He then opened a huge portal to the party destination and the portal swallowed the classes. They found themselves on stands looking at the stage and a mass of at least 20000 people. There were pro hero's circling the place and some were undercover.

All of a sudden the stage goes dark. The crowd screams. Flashes of sparklers and smoke whip around the lights flash. The screen on the back flashes out the AGS logo. All of a sudden three people appear. The crowd screamed and yelled. The lights fell of AGS and more people screamed. The classes all blush because of what the siblings were wearing. Then a song no one heard before came on.

The stadium scream and yelled out their names. The song ended and Avery spoke out for a minute. Then he called All Might up. All might came up and the crowd laughed and the classes were on the floor and laughed. He had come out in this exact pose

"IM HERE!" Avery explained All Might has agreed to this. Secretly All Might thought " yes I agreed to it but you blackmailed me into it"

AGS sang some other songs then Avery told everyone there was going to be food and drinks outside. The crowd went outside and was met with more than 200 stalls with food and water.

Some went to get food some went to get and autograph and a pic. They all gathered back to the stadium and Avery was about to start another new song when a explosion was heard. He whipped his head in the direction of the sound and dust was pouring out. Standing in the middle of the dust was hand man and a couple other villains along with alot of nomus.

Avery smirked and said

"Get ready to go to the hospital!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
98.1K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
270K 10.4K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...
190K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...