VENUS ||A Klaus Mikaelson Sto...

By Cocopuffskween15

You are a two hundred year old witch that looks 22. You move to Mystic Falls for a new start, along the way t... More

Hi There (^_^)
Prologue
Stupid Damon Salvatore
The Morning Of
Regret
Missing
Elijah Mikaelson
Ego
Idiots
A Peek Into Venus's Memory
My Big Ass Mouth
Bite
Gone
Again?
Readjusting
Phone Calls
Haunted Memories
Part 1,Mikael
Part 2, Mikael
Ring
Fragile
Out of the Dark
Home
Choice
Charles
Lesson
Hold me
Kol Mikaelson
Always and Forever
Whipped
Good Different
Side Effects
Don't cave in
Ten pounds lighter
Giggle
Lovebug
Breathe
I don't love you anymore
The big chop
I'm off
Yaozu and Jinhai
Sake
Henry
Authors Note and Sequel Info
THE SEQUEL IS OUTT

First impressions

827 37 16
By Cocopuffskween15

Venus POV

I woke up in bed with Damon. He was probably awake but just comforting me. Earlier, I was really overwhelmed. Of course, I have to tell Klaus but I don't know how. I can't just go up to him and say, " Oh hey Nik, I cheated on you but don't worry it was all in my head." I don't know how Klaus deals with betrayal. I mean, from other people and siblings its dead or daggered. But, I have no idea what he does to his lovers. Will he leave me ? Will he hurt me ? Like I said, wild card. But, if any of this happens I'll need a support system. So I need to fix this problem right now.

"Ahem. Damon, you awake?" I cleared my throat.

"No." he said quickly.

"We should talk." I hear him sigh. Obviously he doesn't want to talk about this, but too bad. "Damon, we need to talk."

"I was trying to protect her. I swear that's it. I wasn't trying to hurt you, V." he pulled away from me and sat with his back facing me.

"But, you did anyway." I say slyly. He looked back at me like ' really bitch?'. "Damon, why would you throw away decades of friendship for a girl you've known for a year or so."

" Venu-" I stood up from the bed.

"Not to mention, that she's playing you like a damn yo-yo. She's in love with your brother, she has been. Then, he left to save you and she moved on to the next Salvatore brother at her disposal. He came back to get back what he lost, ELENA. She doesn't know what she wants or who she is. Damon, you betrayed me for some girl who could give two shits about how you feel. She's playing you. She tried to play me, too. Made me think that I was apart of her family now. I'm not. Family looks out for their own. Everyone is loved and treated with the same kindness and protection." my voice starts to crack. " Yet, as soon as I'm happy everyone else is sad and grieving." I start to tear up. Damon stands and walks over to me. "I can't win, Damon."

"Venus, I love her."

" I love you, Damon. I want you to be happy, I really do. But, this, this is just history repeating itself. Katherine compelled Stefan to love her while you actually fell in love with her. She made the both of you compete for her love."

"Venus. This isn't about her. It's about us. Can we keep Elena out of it?"

"How can we? EVERYTHING is about her! Every time you abandoned me, it was to go save her!" I scream at him. " Haven't you had enough ?" I say into my hands.

"I need her ! There I said it. I need her. I love her so bad it hurts."

"I loved you just as much. I KILLED MY FIANCE FOR YOU! You are my family. My only family. Everyone else is dead. I can't help but think that one day you will risk your life for her once again but you won't ever come back. I fear that you will die for that girl."

"I did not tell you to kill him. I didn't force you too. But, you should've killed him regardless. He hurt you, abused you, used you, and lied to you. YOU came to ME crying. I was trying to protect you."

"When did that stop? Hmm?  You trying to protect me."

"Oh no, don't do that. Don't try to change the subject."

"How is plotting to kill the man I love protecting me?"

"He ruined Elena's life! Killed her aunt. Multiple attempts on her brother, Ric, Stefan, Bonnie, even me."

"Damon,"

"No, there is nothing that you could possibly say to prove me wrong." he put a shirt and walks towards the door.

"Damon, what I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my entire life. Elena or me?" I said calmly. We connected eyes when he turned around. "Her happiness or mine? Her safety first or mine?" He looked at me pained.

" You can't be serious."

"I'm very serious." I said sternly.

"You're making me choose?" he tilted his head to the side and raised his voice.

"Yes, and there is a wrong answer and a right answer. Choose wisely." I stared right into his eyes.

Damon stalked up to me, with his height I had to stretch my neck to meet his eyes, glaring at me. My eyes never left his. His face was angry but his eyes were sad.

When he spoke my heart dropped. I was heartbroken, although I didn't show it. I closed my eyes and hung my head for a moment.

I finally looked back up at him, my eyes golden, my arm band glowing fiercely, the temperature in the room rose extremely high and said, " Wrong choice." I walked out of the room.

I raged on the way back home. I walked inside only to be pushed against the door roughly.

"And you are?" This brown haired vampire said through his teeth.

"Your murderer." I wrapped my hands around his neck. I did a little something I like to call, The Burning Soul. I raised the his body temperature to 750 Fahrenheit ( approximately 399 Celsius), meaning his body was burning from the inside out. He starts bleeding from the nose and mouth.

His screaming attracts another person, " Kol?!" Another brown haired vampire yells. He tries to come at me but I say a a spell with paralyzes him.

" Obstant faciat te. ( choke on what gives you life )" the man falls to his knees spurting blood from him mouth. As he tries to speak, he chokes on it.

Two women came into the room yelling for me to stop. The young blonde one ran to her brother. I looked at her and said this spell, "est enim sanguis sanguinem meum. (for my blood is your blood)" She immediately stopped what she was doing.

"What are doing to me?" she says with her voiced strained. I keep whispering the spell. She shoves her own arm into her chest. "WHAT IS THIS?!" she wrapped her hand around her own heart. I almost made her take it out before the older woman started to speak.

"No please. They are my children, please. Don't kill them. I just got them back from being separated for so long, please." she got on her knees and begged.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" My voice boomed and my eyes glowed.

A hand touched my shoulder making my turn. " Sweetheart, she's my mother. They," he points to the three people in agony, " are my siblings."

And it hit. I was killing Klaus' siblings. I let go of the one named Kol and released my spells on the other two. And my eyes returned normal. Elijah close behind Nik went to the blonde woman.

Nik went to his mother and helped her off her knees. Kol was waking up after he 'died' and so was Finn. Once Kol woke up, he bolted straight for me. He ripped into my neck and I let him. I felt so guilty, an emotion I'm feeling a lot these days. Nik pulled him off of me.

"What the bloody hell Klaus!?" He shoved Nik back. He ignored him and came to me.

" Are you alright, love?" He looked concerned. I just nodded. He bit into his wrist and fed me his blood. " What happened?" I hung my head in shame. Everyone around us looked surprised.

" I thought they were intruders that came to kill us."

" Nik, what the hell is she?" The blonde asked.

" Rebekah, are you okay?" Nik asked her still facing me.

" Yes, I'm fine. But you didn't answer my question."

" Finn? Kol?"

"Answer Beks question." Kol said.

" I'm fine, Niklaus." Finn answered.

" Then, that's all the matters." He lifted my head up and kissed my forehead. And brought me upstairs and into our bedroom.

I sat on the bed while he stayed near the door.

" What was that all about?" He said calmly.

" I had an argument with Damon and I wasn't in a good mood. Then, when I walked in the house Kol pushed me up against the wall and I blacked out. You know how I get when I'm threatened. But I swear it wasn't on purpose. They kept coming after me so I defended myself. I didn't hurt your mother though. Nik you have to believe me, I wouldn't hurt your family. Ever." I said sadly. He walked towards and put a hand on my cheek.

" I know. It's alright. It was kind of a turn on anyway." He winked at me. I chuckled.

"It's not funny Nik. They'll never trust me again." I pushed him away playfully.

" I'm not going to sugarcoat this. They won't trust you now. But they'll have to."

"Why?" I said confused.

"Because you'll be my wife in a couple months and the mother of my children." He smirks at me. And leans down to kiss me.

" Nik they can hear us." I cover his mouth.

" Let them." He smashed his mouth on mine and laid my back onto the bed. He kissed me down my neck and across my chest. He smelled my neck. "You smell like flowers."

I immediately pulled away. He looked at me questioningly.

" What did I do?"

"Nothing. I'm just not in the mood right now." The lies just keep on spouting out of my mouth. "I'm worried about your family. I made the worst first impression." The truth is that when I was in my head and with Charles. He told me that I smelled like flowers. And I once again got overcome by guilt.

" Okay sweetheart. I'm to go explain everything, would you like to rest for now?

"Yes, Thank you." he nodded and left the room. I flopped back onto the bed. If everything Nik's told me about his family is true, then its gonna be a long while before they even begin to trust me. God, I'm so impulsive. I crawled to the middle of the bed and fell asleep. 

Klaus POV

I have never seen Venus that upset before. Damon must have done something incredibly stupid. When I went back to the living room I saw Kol erupting in anger and pacing the floor. 

"Klaus, who the hell was that!?" He yells at me.

"Kol, please calm down."

"Mother -"

"Kol." Elijah demands. Kol closes his mouth and sit down next to Rebekah. 

"Mother, Elijah." I thanked them. I sat in the chair opposite from everyone else. "The girl is my mate. She's been living here sometime and she didn't know who you all were, so she attacked. But not after you attacked her first, Kol."

" I didn't know who she was either, brother."

"Niklaus, what is she?" Finn asked.

" It's a long story." I pointed out. 

" Oh well, its not like we don't have an eternity." Kol says sarcastically. I sighed.

"Her name is Venus. She's a witch, obviously. She's from an unknown coven called the Mother coven. Her coven was murdered by Stefan Salvatore, in their sleep. Her dead ancestors, cast some sort of safety precaution spell, and made her immortal. Now, the only way to revive her coven is for her to bare my children." I say calmly. They looked at me shocked, even Elijah didn't know the full story. 

"On the other side, I heard rumors about this girl. She's said to be the most powerful witch who ever lived. Her family is on the other side. they've been hoping for her to find you for almost two hundred years." My mother says standing. 

"How will she bare your children Nik, vampires can't procreate." 

"I haven't a clue, Finn." I shrug.

"You have a mate?" 

" I did just say that didn't I." I said to Kol.

After that, it got quiet. Everyone was just staring around the room. I closed my eyes and listened to Venus' heart beat.

"Niklaus, she isn't pregnant." Elijah chuckled.

"Yet." I smirked. " I've also proposed to her." That made their heads turn.

"My brother, Klaus Mikaelson, married. I'd thought I'd never see the day." Finn say laughing. Elijah gives me a pat on the shoulder and a smile. Bekah giggles and calls me a lovesick puppy. Mother silently nods and smiles. Kol rolls his eyes at me but I could've sworn I saw a smirk in there somewhere. 

Elijah and I started to talk about what had been going on with the Salvatores and Elena. Mother says that she wanted to have a ball. To make peace with the people I've wronged. I said it wouldn't work but of course Bekah and Kol would love a ball. 

I returned to my bedroom and found my mate snuggled in the sheets sleeping soundly. I undressed and slid into the bed with her. I pulled her close to me and kissed her head. She squirmed and moved closer. 

"Stop kissing me Charles." She said snuggling her head into my chest. 

Who the bloody hell is Charles?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 162 36
Just your average witch. Except I am an outcast. My witch mother bore me to a werewolf father. I am a new orleans witch and a cresent moon wolf. A h...
2.6M 87.9K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...
1.1K 14 6
This is my entry for #Justwritit 's #loveletters contest. It's the first time I actually write that type of story so I hope it will be liked. Klaus M...
199K 2.9K 40
First book. Vanessa Salvatore, 164 year old vampire. Twin sister of Stefan and younger sister of Damon. Through the first 64 years of her vampire l...