Conundrum | JENLISA (COMPLETE...

Von jenlisasbiatch

"You like her." "What?" I heard her say. Her voice was barely a whisper. So small and fragile like it wasn't... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
TEASER!!!!
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Author's Note
END
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Yes or Yes?
second book

Chapter Thirty Eight

17.9K 467 203
Von jenlisasbiatch

3rd POV

"Unnie, are you that thirsty?" Chaeyoung asked incredulously as she tried to snatch the glass from Jennie but the older didn't budge, her grip on it was too strong that she feared it might crack from the pressure.

Jisoo chuckled, "Maybe she needs water."

"Here." The maknae immediately pushed a glass of water towards her and looked at her funny. "Have some water, Jennie."

"Why would I? I'm not thirsty." Said the blushing girl. No, she's not blushing because of the person in front of her, but because of the soju plus beer they're drinking.

Apparently, Jennie's a lightweight. She's tipsy but not drunk. Atleast, not yet.

"Clearly." Jisoo mumbled under her breath and downed a shot of pure soju.

"Lisa." Jennie called her.

"Hm?"

"Did you put your luggage in your room? I don't see any of your new stuff."

Lisa scratched her head and sighed. "About that... I only brought my backpack."

They all turned to her and she gulped. "When will they bring them here?" Again, it was Jennie who asked.

"They wouldn't." Lisa spoke softly.

"What?"

Chaeyoung suddenly gasped, "Lisa, don't tell me. No."

She nodded and gave them an apologetic smile. "I-"

"You're not staying." Jennie mumbled, completing the sentence for the younger.

"It's not like that." Lisa tried to reason out but Jennie suddenly drank a half bottle of beer, silencing her.

"We get it. No need to explain." Then she gave her a small smile.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"No worries." Jennie croaked or was it her imagination because the sound was suddenly drowned by a bottle opening.

"Wow." Jisoo breathed out and shook her head. "You just came back and now, you're leaving again."

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Where will you go, Lisa?"

"Just... somewhere." She said and glanced at the now quiet Jennie.

"To your happiness?" The feline eyed girl glanced at her and gave her another smile. A smile that could pass as a grin or a grimace. She couldn't tell which.

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

Jennie shook her head and drank a shot of soju this time. "Don't be. We got used to your absence already. This time wouldn't be any different." Then she conversed with Jisoo and the topic was already forgotten.

She was truly hurt, she knew that as the pins started attacking her heart but she kept it in. She remained stoic because she knew it was her fault and she didn't blame them.

"When are you leaving?" Asked by her bestfriend as her eyes were becoming watery. Lisa had to gulp in order to remain looking passive but still there, still with them. She couldn't be seen affected by the things they say to her or what she sees.

"Tomorrow morning."

"Oh."

Lisa heaved a deep breath to remove the needles on her heart.

I hurt them again. Good job, Lisa.

Her gaze then landed on the one who made her feel all the possible emotions in a short period of time and she felt a small tug in her heart as she noticed how different Jennie was now; how different they all were.

"Chaeng, has she always been... like this?" She then pointed at Jennie who's now super red and her head bobbing from consuming too much alcohol.

How many shots had she taken and how many beers had she finished?

Too many that she lost count when the second bottle was opened.

Chaeyoung shook her head no, "Just- Just when you left-" but she stopped herself midway when she saw something flashed in Lisa's eyes.

"Right." Then the maknae downed a shot which made her grimace because she knew what the unfinished was supposed to be.

Fuck, that's strong.

They became quiet and stared at Jennie who's now playing with Kuma while giggling.

"I should be mad at you, you know. But wouldn't you tell her?" Chaeyoung asked quietly.

Lisa slightly gave her a smile and whispered no. "There's no point in it, Chipmunk. If she doesn't- wouldn't-- couldn't--" she sighed, her words garbled and incoherent.

"What?" Chaeng asked as she popped a small cut of chicken in her mouth.

"Then it'll be just pointless." She mumbled the last part but Chaeyoung understood because she knows what it was without hearing it.

Rosé knows what Lisa's mind and heart speaks and screams without batting an eye.

She knows because she was there to hear it in the first place when the youngest voiced it out.

Her eyes became distant, as if reminiscing conversations that happened in the last year. Conversations that she wished Lisa knew. "And you'll settle for that?"

Lisa shrugged and stared outside. "I know you probably think I'm stupid... popping out of nowhere, returning here again when even to you, I didn't bother to reply or whatnot and now, I'm leaving again."

"Ye-" she was about to agree when Lisa gave her a glare and slightly jabbed her sides with her elbow.

"That's a rhetorical question but anyway, that's that, Chaeng. I'd rather not, you know? If she couldn't, then I won't as well."

"Why aren't you drinking?" They suddenly jumped away from each other when Jennie spoke in front of them.  They didn't notice that they were talking so close to each other that they immediately created distance.

Her gummy smile was showing when they looked at her. "Don't you like it?" She asked like a kid and pouted.

"It's good." Lisa forced a smile as her heart thrummed in anxiousness.

Did she hear those? She glanced at Chaeng and she saw her shake her head.

"What are you talking about?" Jennie asked with a pout. "Why aren't you guys including me?"

Jisoo laughed and pulled Jennie back to her place. "Because... it's none of your business, Jennie. Want more?" She offered her another shot of soju.

Lisa stood up and silently went to the kitchen to fetch another pitcher of water and also to calm her heart that she thought would burst from anxiousness.

"Hey, unnie don't you think that's a bad idea?" Chaeyoung eyed Jennie warily as she downed another shot.

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and smirked. "Probably."

"Unnie..."

"Let her. Besides, this could end in two ways, right?"

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing." But the smirk on her face never left as Lisa came back with an ice cold water on her hands.

"Jennie's had enough, don't you think?" Lisa said as she offered her another glass of water and Jennie drunkenly reached for it, where it spilt a little on her shirt. She giggled like a child at the sight of her wet clothing and blew on it so that it could dry faster. They shook their heads at the sight of it.

"Nah. Let her. She's old enough to know what she's doing."

She eyed her curiously and clicked her tongue, "I don't get you two."

"Why?" Jisoo asked with a sly smile.

"You're just... different."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"No... I mean, I don't know. You don't act like..."

"Like what?"

"Like a couple and then not at the same time. "

"Oh." Then it took her a second before Jisoo choked once again. She cleared her throat and smiled, "Maybe because."

"Jisoo." Jennie cutted her with a small smile.

"Oh look, the princess has sobered up."

"I am sober." Jennie said, slurred. "Help me get to my room."

"Don't wanna." Jisoo crossed her arms on her chest, "Know the consequences of your action."

"You won't?"

"No."

Jennie looked at the oldes, her eyes watery and lips pouting. "You don't love me..." she said as she hugged her knees and buried her face on it.

"Find someone who does then." Jisoo mumbled to herself, shooting a glance at Lisa. She smiled and giggled as she heard Jennie's small whimpers and sniffs.

Jennie looked up and eyed Chaeyoung. "Hubby?" She pleaded but the first one shook her head.

"Sorry wifey but I can't. I'm dizzy."

Once again, Jennie buried her face on her knees and cried a little bit louder this time. Throwing a fit like a five year old who was deprived of candy. "You all don't love me and it shows."

And that went on for about three minutes before Lisa looked at them incredulously. "You'll gonna let her whine like that?"

"Yep." Jisoo popped the P and chewed on her chicken as she glanced at Jennie.

"What?"

"She's old enough, Lisa. She knows she's lightweight yet she drunk more than she could take."

"So you're just gonna let her there? Crying and soaking in sweat? Gods. She's even wearing her outfit awhile ago."

"If you're so bothered by it then why don't you help her?" Jisoo challenged.

"Because she didn't ask me. Clearly, she doesn't want my help."

"Ohoo. Pitying yourself now, Manoban? Try her." She goaded, her eyes were full of mischief and her voice dripping with challenge.

Lisa locked eyes with her, the challenge in her tone and demeanor were too evident that her gaze almost wavered.

What is she planning to do? She asked herself before sighing.

"Whatever." Lisa stood up, dusted her pants and when Jisoo thought that she'll go straight to her room and ignore the whining girl, she proved her wrong.

"Hey... unnie?" Lisa asked as she patted Jennie's hair.

The latter stopped crying and looked up to her, her eyes normal yet unfocused, a sign of drunkenness. A playful smile was evident on her face, gummy smile and all.

"You'll help me?" She asked, giggling.

"What? You weren't crying?"

Jennie suddenly sniffed multiple times which earned giggles from the two. "I am. See." She blinked her eyes too many times and pouted like a child.

"I-I can't believe this." Lisa groaned.

She heard Jisoo snickered and patted her shoulders, "Goodluck with her."

"You're not gonna help me, are you?" Jennie hiccuped and her eyes watered for real this time.

Lisa squeezed her eyes shut and pinched her nose. "Oh gods. What is wrong with you?"

Jennie gave her a sad smile and stood up. Or tried to, atleast as she stumbled towards the sofa.

"It's okay. I'm Jennie so I'm okay. So cool." She said with determination as she tried to stand up again.

"Holy crap!" Jisoo cackled at what Jennie said and Rosé joined in after.

"That was funny." She ignored the two who were still laughing and looked at Jennie with amusement in their eyes.

Jennie... why are you like this?

"You'll help me, right?" She asked again.

Lisa nodded because she couldn't do anything and helped her up. "I will. Stop crying."

"Nothing's changed." Said by Jisoo who was smirking.

"What?" Lisa turned to her momentarily before fixing Jennie's hold on her.

"Nothing. Shout if she tries to do something, okay?" And she laughed.

"Whatever, Jisoo."

She then led Jennie towards her room, with great difficulty if I may add, but nonetheless they succeeded. Jennie immediately plopped on her bed and covered her face with a pillow.

Lisa stood there for awhile, silently watching her sleep.

I'm happy now, Jennie. She thought to herself and smiled at the lying girl infront of her.

Then she decided to come closer and sat on her bed. "Hey, unnie..." she whispered silently as she removed the pillow on her face.

Jennie mumbled incoherent nothings but still her eyes were closed. "You need to change, Jennie." She said after awhile and removed strands of hair off her face.

The latter stirred and opened her eyes then locked gazes with her. "Like how you did?"

Lisa was taken aback by her question that she wasn't able to answer. Jennie then went into a sitting position and held her hand but didn't speak and just played with her fingers.

"Jennie." she tried to tug her hand away but the grip was too tight.

Jennie shut her eyes closed and sighed. "Please, just let me. Even just for tonight, let me hold her hands." she whispered to no one in particular which made Lisa tilt her head in question as the former regarded her in third person.

"Jennie, you're drunk."

"Please don't wake me up yet. Please." She whispered with pain in her voice that Lisa was unable to speak.

Jennie suddenly reached for her face and opened her eyes. "I now have you, Lisa."

She was inching closer, her breath smelled of soju and beer and chicken but she wasn't able to move away from her spot. She knew what was gonna happen but she didn't move, nor made an effort to push the older girl away.

Her heart beat madly inside her chest, the pounding was too much for her to bear. She felt the hot breath inching closer, almost so close that she could feel it on her own lips, then she closed her eyes.

She waited and anticipated for it, despite knowing she'll regret it later on.

It felt like years of waiting until the soft lips she always wanted to taste landed at the corner of her lips. It was short and chaste but her skin burned and she could still felt the older's lips on it. A drunken mistake.

Lisa drew in a breath, whether it was because of relief or disappointment, she didn't know and that made her more confused.

Before she could react, she was pulled into a bone crushing yet warm hug. "Don't wake me up now that I have Lisa in my arms. Please."

Two hearts ached, but one has to let go.

"Jennie, wake up." With difficulty, she slowly removed her arms from her and stood up.

Jennie's eyes squinted in the dark, her head muddled yet she still saw the silhouette of the younger, still thinking of it as a dream.

Tonight, I had the chance of experience being yours even though you weren't mine. I had the chance to kiss you even though I know your heart doesn't belong to me anymore.

I wish I was sorry, Lisa but I'm not for I have longed for this moment for too long... too long that it was torture not having you in my arms; not being to able to tell you how much you mean to me.

I wish you'll stay...

When Jennie opened her eyes, Lisa was nowhere in sight. And it was already morning.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

42.2K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
26K 697 20
I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His other music as well! ~ "Don't leave me lovi...
193K 3.8K 48
5 years ago you moved from an Australian boarding school. Now youre a successful song writer in YG entertainment writing songs for BIG BANG and iKON...
1.1M 29.6K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...