Monster Lover ~ The Lycan (BW...

By Aurora_217

Ali B. is just your ordinary high school student attending Wood Crest High or so she thought. She has it roug... More

Chapter 1: Wood Crest High
Chapter 2: Move or Be Moved
Chapter 3: Berries
Chapter 5: Elevator
Chapter 6: Secret Treasure
Chapter 7: Early Childhood
Chapter 8: Dressed In Black
Chapter 9: Imaginary Friend: Part 1
Chapter 10: Imaginary Friend: Part 2
Chapter 11: Stop Thinking
Chapter 12: Things Take Time
Chapter 13: The Alternative
Chapter 14: Soul Mates
Chapter 15: Six Days
Chapter 16: Good
Chapter 17: Mom: Part 1
Chapter 18: Mom: Part 2
Chapter 19: Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20: To Be A Queen
Chapter 21: Ready
Chapter 22: Soundproof
Chapter 23: Can You Handle It
Chapter 24: Transpasser
Chapter 25: Angel: Part 1
Chapter 26: Angel: Part 2
Chapter 27: Silent Storm
Chapter 28: Fears
Chapter 29: Fox In The Henhouse
Chapter 30: Dr. Victor
Chapter 31: Finder's Keepers: Part 1
Chapter 32: Finder's Keepers: Part 2
Chapter 33: Extended Family
Chapter 34: History Of Eve

Chapter 4: Sweet Nothings

62.3K 1.9K 313
By Aurora_217

Chapter 4: Sweet Nothings

Picture of Rita (Ali's Mom) on the side.

From the gentle kisses on my body, to the light caress of his fingertips on my skin causing goosebumps to rise... brought on unbelievable pleasure to my body. Each time he would kiss down my sides to my hips, brought me to the edge of release. Each and every time that I'll come close, he'll pull me right back into the pit of pleasure and pain that made my core drip with honey and clench to the need his fingers and lips gave.

"Tell me what you want...," his sinfully sweet voice whispered through my hair to my ear. His lips kissing down lightly on the side of my neck then with his tongue licking slowly back up causing me to release a moan for him. His hand gripped my chin pulling me gently to look at him from over my shoulder as he lay behind me. our bodies pressed together with such level of intimacy can give with cuddling, spooning...

"Marcus-"

"Tell me." he sternly gazing deeply into my eyes. His finger pushing down on my G-spot as as soft whimper left my lips and my eyes fell close as I spoke.

"Release."

"Release?" he questioned with a devilish smirk.

"Y- Yes, please..." I whimpered looking into his deep dark eyes. My voice breaking slightly.

"If its release that you want, release is what I'll give." He whispered against my lips before kissing them softly and everything faded to black.

"Marcus..." I moaned as my eyes fluttered open to see I was in a completely different room. More specifically, my room. I sat up in bed looking around. "It... was a dream?" I mumbled frowning and ranking my fingers through my hair. I pulled back the blanket on my bed feeling all hot and... wet at that. I groaned inward and swung my legs over to the edge of the bed throwing the the off and quickly changing the wet sheets knowing that is not pee.

Though I wish it were...

After pulling on a new set of sheets and underwear, I looked at my alarm clock seeing is was three in the morning and the sky was still dark. It had been a few weeks since Marcus and I met. We gotten so close over such a short period of time, it was crazy. I started getting these feelings about him that I never felt before and I like them, I like him. I even blushed at the silly fantasy dream I had not moments ago. He was funny, smart and whenever I wasn't looking or paying attention, he'll steal a kiss from me and pull away smirking.

I was startled at the sound of a loud crash coming from downstairs making me jump.

"Mom?" I called out and I didn't hear anything. Stepping out into the small hall I saw the light in the kitchen were left on. I quickly made my way down the stairs not knowing what to expect. I rounded the corner and screamed seeing mommy out cold on the floor with dark red colored pills everywhere.

"Momma!" I screamed turning her onto her back. I put my head to her chest and heard the beat of her heart beating extremely fast and to top that off, she wasn't breathing. "Oh my God..." I said shaking. I quickly grabbed under her arms and pulled her to the bathroom we had on the first floor. I turned on the showerhead and pulled her into the tub. I didn't know CPR, was losing time and it was the only thing I could think of to wait her up.

"Momma, please!" I screamed again shaking her. My tears started to blend with the water as each time I called out her name, I could feel her slipping away. "Momma, please don't leave me!" I cried out clutching her wet shirt. I jumped out of the tub almost slipping on the tile floor due to how soaked my socks were, ran upstairs to my phone and quickly dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"MY MOM'S NOT BREATHING!" I frantically yelled running back downstairs to Momma.

"Ok, what's your address I'm sending an ambulance out now?" I quickly gave them my address crying and they were hear in seconds loading her onto the ambulance.

At the hospital,  I sat in the waiting room shaking as an endless waterfall of tears spilled over my cheeks and dripped at my chin. My eyes red and puffy from crying so much and so hard. I clutched onto the thick blanket they had given me seeing that I was soaking wet and wearing only sweat pants and a tank top. I was wearing those socks with the little gripping things on the soul; you know these hospital socks they give the patients. They were pink and plush with thick stitching, keeping my feet warm.

"Ali!" Billie and Mrs. Taylor ran up to me pulling me into a crushing hug. I had called them after the nurse behind the counter tried getting another family member up here with me.  I told them that it was only me and no one else I could call except Mrs. Taylor. I had no aunts, uncles, or even grandparents I could call. All my life it's been my mom, dad and me...

"Ali what happened!?" Mrs. Taylor asked looking to see if I had been injured or hurt in any way...

"She... She overdosed on some p- pill... a- and they tried p- pumping her stomach but... she fell into a c- coma..." I shuttered, completely new tears starting to form as Billie hugged me again but my arms felt too numb to even hug her back, all of my just felt... numb.

Then I saw Marcus making his way to me, pulling me from Billie's arms into a tight secure hug making me feel so warm and so... safe. For the first time ever, I felt safe. Slowly my arms wrapped around his muscular torso. I buried my face into his shirt shaking and he held me tighter. I never felt so lost and alone. The last time I had these emotions running through me was when daddy died. Just from that thought, made me lose it and start crying uncontrollably and shaking in Marcus's arms. He didn't seem to even care that I was soaking his shirt in tears and only held onto me whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he pushes my hair behind my ear gently with his fingertips, brushing my cheek ever so softly.

"Excuse me, are you all related? Only family members are allowed in this part of the hospital." said a nurse.

"Hey fuck that! My friend- No MY sister here is having a hard time seeing that her momma is in a fucking coma!" Billie yelled at the woman.

"Billie, that's enough!" Mrs. Taylor scolded her on her choice of words. Hearing them go off into a completely different argument didn't mean a thing to me now. Momma's in a coma and I'm here unsure of what to do next.

Marcus held me a bit tighter bringing me out of my inner thoughts on the situation. I looked up at him through teary eyes and small hiccups.

"Come on, you're staying with me." he said looking into my eyes and finally I see the true color of them. They were in fact brown, shining brightly as they peered into mine. They reminded me of hot chocolate in the winter or even dark coffee in a early morning.

"Come on, I hate hospitals." Billie mumbled hugging herself feeling a chill from how low they keep the temperature here.

"I- I wanna see Momma." I choked out and Marcus nodded letting me go. I walked into Momma's room and saw her and all these different machines, tubes and connections hooked up to her. My heart instantly started aching badly as I sat down in the little metal chair besides her bed. I grabbed her hand and it was so cold. I pulled the covers over her gently and kissed her forehead.

"H- Hey Momma, I'll be back in the morning, o- ok." I mumbled moving strands of hair from her face.

I whipped my tears away, looking down at her before turning and leaving with a heavy heart.

Walking back into the waiting room, Marcus, Billie and Mrs. Taylor were all looking at me.

"Are you ready?" Marcus asked and I looked back to Momma's room and nodded looking to the floor as we left the hospital, my fingers intertwined with Marcus's.

Coming to Mrs. Taylor's house, it's was now seven thirty A.M. Mrs. Taylor said that we all could stay home if we wanted and that was nice if her. I don't think I could take going to class on how I'm feeling and with the constant harassment of Lori and her friends. I sat in Billie's room with my knees pulled to my chest as she went through her closet looking for something for me to wear.

"Billie, you don't have to do that." I mumbled looking off to the side.

"Alpha's orders." she mumbled quickly, too quick for me to catch.

"What?"

"What?" she said looking back at me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing," She said shaking her head turning back to the curtain of clothes she had hanging up. "Anyway, girl you can't wear your sweat pants and tank top all day long." she said smiling slightly turning to look at me again.

"I just want to sleep." I said and she nodded closing the closet doors. Billie's room was twice the size of mine and she had really nice clothes and even her own bathroom. Her bedroom walls were painted a pretty dark plum purple and she had super plush beige carpet while I had cold hardwood floors and bare walls.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." she smiled the left the room, leaving the door cracked a little. I laid back into the soft bed and pillows. my eyes wide open playing back the scene with Momma on the floor. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sat back up in the bed.

I crawled out of bed and left the room. I had only been here a few times and that was in Billie and I's freshman year before Momma start having a problem with me always coming over here. Now things have changed around and I didn't know where I was going. I ended up stopping by a door that was cracked a little. I pushed it open and saw Marcus texting on his IPhone. The new IPhone and he was frowning down at the scene clearly not liking whatever it was that he saw. He looked up at me and waved me over to come in. I just leaned against the frame of the door biting the inside of my cheek and looking around the room from where I stood.

"Are you ok?" he asked now walking towards me and I nodded looking away again. I felt his warm hand cup my cheek making my suck in a breath feeling the surge of small shocks and tingles shoot through me like lightening.

Cupping his hand that cupped my cheek, I gazed up at him in a daze. Our eyes locked, our breathing synced and so did the pacing of our hearts.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded not daring to look away, fearing that I'll miss a second of him and his hypnotic eyes.

"Let's get you to bed, you look tired." he said taking my free hand in his, dropping his other from my cheek along with my hand that was over his. I could still feel the warmth of his hand on my cheek as he led me further into the room to his bed.

I watched him as he pulled back the thick looking comforter and cover sheet under it. As if he was holding open a car door, he took my hand as I slipped under the covers and felt instantly relax but feeling a chill sweeping over me.

On just that thought and feeling, the bed dipped of my right and an arm wrapped around my waist pulling me back. My back meeting that of his hard chest and something about the way we were laying seemed familiar. Too tired to remember I slipped into a deep peaceful sleep...

I awoke hours later feeling good, the faint smell of tomato sauce and garlic drifting upstairs and into the room. I licked my lips sitting up in Marcus's bed alone. Just then, the very man came walking out the bathroom on the far end of the room. A with a towel over his broad shoulders, wearing jeans that rode dangerously low on his hips and shirtless revealing his amazingly hard 'V' with droplets of water running down his toned eight pack to his waist letting me know he just got out the shower.

My mouth instantly watered and my jaw dropped leaving my mouth hanging wide open...

"Hungry baby?" Marcus asked smirking and I quickly shut my mouth swallowing watching him make his way over to me. "Are you?" he asked standing right in front me now. His hands slipping under the covers, grabbing my ankles and slowly dragging me to the foot of the bed where he stood.

"I- I..."

"Shh, don't think... just tell me." he whispered in my ear. His minty cool breath tickling my neck.

"Yes." I whispered back answering him.

"Good, Daphne made dinner." he the said pulling away, licking his lips and walking into the closet, leaving me shivering and shaking with excitement. Just before he could disappear into the closet completely I caught a glimpse of a scar on his back. It was faded but still visible...

Debating rather to bring it up or not, I hopped off the bed and ran over to the closet just in time to see him slip on a shirt and the scar disappear behind it.

Marcus turned to me smiling. "Billie brought up some clothes for you to change." he said. "There's an extra toothbrush and towels in the bathroom if you want to shower before dinner." he then said and I nodded.

"O- Ok." I said. He leaned down kissing my forehead sweetly before leaving the room and closing the door. I went back over to the bed spotting the stack of clothes that I really haven't noticed until now.

It was a pair of acid washed skinny jeans, an all black graffiti tee and shiny silver flats bedazzled with white diamond looking stones. I went into the bedroom Marcus had and looked around. I ended up using some of his body wash, which smelt like Heaven on Earth by the way.

After finishing up with the shower and finding the spare toothbrush, I got dress and combed through my hair with my fingers until I was satisfied.

"Damn girl, I knew those clothes will look great on you." Billie smiled.

"Hey Ali, I came as soon as I heard, you ok?" Megan asked frowning taking both my hands in her's.

"I'm fine." I said trying to give her a reassuring smile. I squealed as two muscular arms wrapped around me and I was lifted into the air. "SHAWN!" I screamed laughing as he gave me one of his famous giant teddy bear hugs.

It came to a stop when a loud growl like erupted from the living room making my hairs stand up on end.

"Hands off!" And in a flash I was in Marcus's arms. I groaned but smiled at him being so possessive. In those weeks that we gotten closer, Dashawn thought it'll be funny to mess with me when Marcus wasn't looking. Then they'll argue and long story short; Marcus, Griffin and Dashawn ended up becoming friends, which is good.

My thoughts were cut short hearing Mrs. Taylor whistle with her fingers getting everyone's attention.

"The food is ready." She smiled shaking her head at Marcus and Dashawn.

Once we were all seated at the table, we began eating and something about sitting at a dinner table, surrounded by people who love you made me feel all jittery.

After all, this was my first time in a while that I had a home cooked meal...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

AUTHOR NOTE: I'm so so so sooo sorry for the long wait. I uploaded this chapter from my phone and I know I said I wasn't going to but I don't want you guys waiting a a chapter because I'm lazy. So in this chapter Ali mom overdoses on strange red pills and goes into a coma. I literally almost cried writing this chapter on the first time. Anyway I hope you like this chapter and sorry for any spelling errors and all that but you should get the point of what the errors should be.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
632K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
6.3M 198K 44
|| In his eyes, she glowed. Her pale skin was like a canvas, just waiting for him to paint it with his dark colors. She was his moon and his hope. ||...
412K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...