Falling for my Boss

By bellablue1410

Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Ideas :)

Chapter 20

20.1K 623 37
By bellablue1410

Addison's Pov

It had been three weeks since the funeral and Brax was doing okay. He had his down days which was understandable and I supported him as best I could without getting on his nerves or smothering him. A few days after Arthur's funeral, Brax and I cleaned out Arthur's massive home. Brax of course kept certain things but he mostly donated, sold and threw the rest. He had put Arthur's house on the market and had a few offers but nothing came through of them just yet but we still had hope as it was a beautiful house.

I also received more flowers at work from my father along with more threatening notes. The flowers and notes were passed onto the police and they still hadn't caught him yet. This made me nervous, anxious, terrified and everything else in between. I was a mess at the fact that he was still out there waiting for me to let my guard down so he could then get me and kill me, keeping true to his word. I tried my hardest to carry on as normal but it was difficult. I wasn't sleeping properly as my nightmares had come back with a vengeance since the first bunch of flowers and note was left in my office from my father.

My nightmares were horrible. They felt incredibly real. I felt like I was back in his house being abused by him again but these nightmares involved Brax. He was there trying his hardest to protect me from my demon but every nightmare ended badly and my father killed him as I watched on not being able to do anything to help him then my father would turn to me and kill me. Sometimes I would wake up in a heaping mess screaming as I watched my father kill Brax. Brax was amazing and held me, soothing me after my nightmares and promised me that he or I for that matter wasn't going anywhere.

I had done a lot of thinking these last couple of weeks and I had decided that tonight was the night that I would finally give myself to Brax. I felt I had to go the lengths with Brax to finally be free from my fathers grasp regarding the sex aspect as he took my innocence from me. I wanted Brax to be my first with my consent and I felt that I was finally ready. Extremely nervous, but ready. We had done everything apart from have sex but Brax was so loving and said there was no rush, never pressuring me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with which made me love him even more.

I had planned in my head as to how I wanted tonight to go. It was a Saturday and as Brax was out running a few errands begrudgingly leaving me by myself at my insistence, I got to putting my plan into practice. I would start the evening with a home cooked meal of steak, mushrooms, chips and some vegetables and desert would be banana cake that I was in the process of making. Once I had whisked all the ingredients together I put it in the oven to bake and set the timer so I wouldn't forget to take it out the oven.

Burnt banana cake.... no thanks!

While I waited for the banana cake to bake I cleaned the kitchen getting rid of all the mess that I had just made and the mess beforehand. Once the kitchen was clean I moved on to the living room. By the time I had finished cleaning the living room, the timer went off to let me know the cake was baked. Getting it out of the oven I placed it on the cooling rack to cool down and my god it smelt amazing. I wanted to have a slice but I wasn't going to.

I wanted to have our first time in the living room in candle light with the log fire burning and soft music playing in the background. I set candles around the living room but not lighting them yet, I put the log fire on as it was a bit chilly. Walking to the downstairs cupboard I got out a couple of blankets and laid them on the floor with cushions placed nicely on top creating a masterpiece.

It wasn't a masterpiece but it was decent enough!

I knew that when Brax got home I had to somehow keep him out of the living room as I wanted to surprise him even though it wasn't much of a surprise to me, maybe Brax would say different. It was 7 o'clock when I received a message from Brax letting me know he was on his way home and boy did my nerves come out in full force.

Don't be nervous Addy, this is Brax.

He loves us.

I checked the chips and vegetables that I had already put on to cook and they were cooking nicely. I headed up to our bedroom and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a v-neck top. I didn't want to look like I was trying too much as it would just make me more nervous than I already was. I let my hair down and added a bit of makeup once that was done I walked back downstairs to the kitchen. I heated up a pan with some olive oil in and put the steaks in it to cook. While the steaks were cooking I cut up the mushrooms and made sure I done plenty as Brax loved mushrooms. I had just dished up our dinner when Brax walked in the front door.

"Mmmm, smells delicious in here." Brax said as he walked into the kitchen. He walked over to me placed his arms around my waist and kissed me. "What's the occasion beautiful?" He smiled.

"No occasion. I just wanted to cook you a nice dinner."

"Okay babe." He smirked. He must have known that I had something planned to be going to all this trouble for 'no occasion.'

"Sit. I've made steak." I said gesturing to the dining table. I served us dinner and we both sat down and tucked into our meals.

"Did you manage to get everything done today?" I asked Brax.

"Yes I did." He grinned widely.

With his grin I had a suspicion that he was doing something that I would soon find out about. A surprise of some sort but he was giving nothing away. Brax has surprised me a few times since we've been together and I have loved every single one of them but now I had all these different ideas whirling around my head as to what it could be.

"I know your trying to think about what I have been up to. But you won't get it so stop thinking about it." He laughed smoothing my furrowed brow.

"Okay." I said giving up knowing that there was just so many things it could be.

Once dinner was finished, Brax began to clear the table. "I'll do this you go and sit in the living room." I said to Brax.

"You put this delicious meal together baby. I will clean up. Go and relax, you deserve it beautiful." He said kissing me chastely on the lips pushing me out of the kitchen.

In the living room I made sure it was ready for our night of passion. It was warm and cosy as the fireplace had been on while we were eating. Walking around the room I lit the candles that I had placed around to give the room an ethereal glow. A little while later Brax walked into the living room.

"What's all this for?" He said walking over wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm ready for us to move forward." I smiled nervously, feeling the blush creeping onto the cheeks.

"Are you sure beautiful girl? Because you know there is no rush." He said knowing that I was nervous.

"Yes, I'm sure." I breathed looking into Brax's eyes.

He cupped my cheeks in his hands without moving his eyes from mine before covering my lips with his. This kiss was filled with love, adoration, passion, protectiveness. Everything that Brax has to give me was expressed through this kiss that it made me weak at the knees. He moved a hand from my cheek and placed it around my waist as I wove my fingers through his hair, trying to pull ourselves closer to each other.

Before I knew it, I was laying flat on the blankets I had placed on the floor earlier with Brax hovering over me as he consumed my lips in a passionate kiss, both of us moaning softly. My shirt was off in a flash and I tugged on the hem of Brax's shirt and slowly lifted it up his muscled torso and over his head. He stared at me before I pulled him down against me where our lips met again. As our tongues danced together, I wrapped my legs around Brax's waist pulling him even closer to me.

I kissed him harder, breathing heavily and trailing my hands across his bare upper body and head. I had never felt the passion I felt at that moment. I didn't want this feeling to end and I did truly believe that anytime from now forward, the passion between us would remain the same or at least I hoped it would.

"Addy." Brax breathed against my lips. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you. All of you." I stated softly cupping his cheek in my hand.

"Baby, I don't want to hurt you." He said leaning his forehead against mine, our breaths mingling.

"You won't hurt me, baby." I said reassuringly. I knew Brax wouldn't hurt me. I had never felt more safe with anyone than him in my life. "I love you Brax. I want this. I know you won't hurt me. I trust you. Please trust yourself."

Brax looked at me for a moment with uncertainty filling his eyes before he moved back towards me. "I love you Addy." He said before brushing his lips softly across mine as we kissed slowly and tenderly. I moaned quietly as he stroked over the outer curves of my breasts. Brax moved his lips away from mine but not from my skin as he trailed kisses down my neck to my breasts. As he's lips wrapped around one nipple his hand played with the other in the utmost care. He moved onto my other nipple with his mouth, moving his hand to the one his mouth had just left as my hands were tangled in his hair.

After several minutes, Brax moved up and kissed my lips sweetly, his tongue stroking mine softly as his hand travelled down to my jeans, unbuttoning them. He pulled back to remove my jeans before his lips were back on mine as he caresses up and down my sides, exploring every curve and dip of my waist and hips. I felt his hand tracing across the edge of my panties causing me to stiffen. At this Brax stopped kissing me, moving away to look at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Beautiful girl. If you want to stop, we can."

"No, I don't want to stop."

"Okay, but if you need to stop tell me. Tonight is about you baby."

"No, tonight is about us."

Brax gave me a smile, pressed his lips back on mine and then began to slowly move my panties down over my hips. He slipped them down my legs, tossing them away on the floor where the rest of our clothes were.

"You're beautiful baby." Brax whispered, holding my waist firmly. "Now relax and let me look after you."

I tried to relax as much as I could but as we were getting closer to what we were doing, it was difficult to do so. I tried not to think about it and shot Brax an encouraging look, telling him he could continue with whatever he was going to do.

I exhaled sharply as Brax kissed above my centre and then kissed lower on my lower lips. My chest rose and fell as he began to trace one long finger up my slit that he had parted with two fingers, just brushing across my clitoris which was pulsing slightly at the sensations Brax was sending through my body. I let out a moan as his finger rubbed my clit slowly, using my natural arousal as lubricant.

After a few moments, Brax moved his finger from my clit and looked up at me. "Open your legs a bit wider for me, baby." He whispered.

With a smirk, he lowered his lips to my centre and kissed my clit, causing me to let out a moan. Brax flicked his tongue across it lightly causing me to let out a breath. He began to pick up speed in a teasing rhythm as I moved my hands to his hair. Carefully, Brax eased one finger inside my entrance, easing the wonderfully, torturous ache that had built up there. I bucked my hips suddenly and began to rock them back and forth a little as he continued his licking and sucking of my clit.

I moaned and clutched he's hair tighter at the delightful sensations swirling in my lower regions as he picked up the pace and pressure of his tongue and added another finger. A delicious warm tightness was building inside me as Brax was bringing me closer to my climax. I was in heaven and the sensual sight of Brax between my legs was arousing.

With one last lick to my clit, my body began to shake as my moans filled the living room as I came undone. He kept his fingers in me and tongue on my clit as I rode out my orgasm. He climbed back up my body with the most gorgeous grin on his face and pressed his lips against mine. I could taste myself on his lips as we kissed slowly but at this point I didn't care. As we kissed I moved my hands down his stomach towards his jeans and start to unbutton them. I took a slow and deliberate breath and hooked my fingers over the waist band of his jeans and boxers sliding them over his hips together, throwing them on the floor.

I bit my lower lip which Brax picked up on instantly. He touched his thumb to my lip, freeing it and moved his head down to capture my lips with his. He grabbed a condom out of the draw of the coffee table. "Are you ready? Are you sure you want to do this?" Brax asked again.

"I'm ready." I whispered.

Brax rolled the condom onto his cock and hovered back over me, where I could feel all of him. He pressed his lips against mine as he shifted slightly and placed his tip at my entrance. This caused me to gasp and Brax to look at me. I nodded reassuringly at him and very slowly, bracing himself with his forearms on the floor either side of me, Brax slid his hardness into my warmth, causing both of us to let out groans. He stopped moving for a moment for me to adjust to his manhood and then moved in further.

There was a burning sensation inside me as Brax began to slowly move. He leant forwards to kiss my lips as he pushed into me all the way. He was still for a couple of seconds as our lips moved in sync with each other's passionately. We pulled away breathlessly, looking into each other's eyes. Giving Brax a small nod, he began to move slowly inside of me. It was sheer bliss and I knew he hadn't even begun yet. But the sensation of my wonderful, handsome, perfect Brax filling me entirely as he wrapped me in the protective cage of his arms either side of me was simply breathtaking.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he continued his slow, rhythmic movements. "I'm not hurting you?"

"I'm perfect." I smiled at him as I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him. I let out a groan and nipped at his bottom lip as he began to move faster and harder inside me.

I let out a loud moan as Brax hit a spot inside me that had me seeing stars as I rocked my hips with he's. Once again the tight warmth began to fill, this time far more powerful than before. My inner walls were tightening and contracting slightly as Brax picked up speed. I almost never wanted the feeling to end. But as my clit was stimulated once again by another thrust, the tightening exploded and my core began to throb quickly.

I cried out Brax's name, gripping his hair in my hands as I felt him stiffen above me. He shook a little as his thrusts became somewhat erratic and with my core still pulsing around him, he groaned out my name as he reached his climax, spilling into the condom. He placed a gentle kiss to my lips before he slid out of me and laid next to me.

Immediately, Brax's arms wrapped around me as he pressed kisses to my hair and face. I caught his lips with my own and wrapped myself around him tightly. I never believed I would ever get to this stage in a relationship after what my father had done to me and to be fair my thoughts weren't on my father at all. They were all about the man that I loved with all my heart, who had taken such good care of me.

"I love you, Addy." Brax murmured kissing my nose.

"I love you too, Brax." I replied, placing my lips on his.

We pulled apart and I buried my face in the crook of his neck as his arms wrapped around my body tighter. We stayed in each other's arms holding each other for a few minutes before Brax had to go to the bathroom to deal with the condom, taking he's boxers with him. I sat up, picking up Brax's shirt and put it on.

We tidied up the living room before heading upstairs to bed. Once wrapped up in the arms of Brax in bed, I felt strangely exhausted. Brax seemed to notice this. He pressed his lips tenderly to my forehead. "Sleep beautiful. I love you."

"I love you." I mumbled back scooting closer to him. Never had I been more content than I was while in Brax's embrace, having just shared something so beautiful, so precious, so indescribable with him.

~~~~~~
Chapter 20 done :)
~~~~~~

You're all welcome for that lemon ;P
Addy finally felt brave enough to give all herself to Brax which was a big step for her considering what she has been through!
Now that lemon has been added, you'll be sure to get some more but it won't be every chapter :)

Now it's time to move forward in their relationship and see what life has to throw at them now!

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting. It means so much to me 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
1.9M 59.6K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...